Offering Me Claire Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Before I left the room, I made sure she knew I was laying the riding crop, paddle, and two dildos between her legs along with the finger vibrator. I looked down and noticed her skirt was covering her pussy so I reached down and lifted it up and back to expose it. "There we go, honey. Much better, right?"

"Yes, sir," Kate said. Her breathing was already very heavy as I walked out.

When I stepped into the living room, I saw headlights in front of our apartment. I peeked out through the curtains and saw Claire get out of her compact car. I opened the door and went outside to meet her. We kissed for a good while then she said, "Can I come in?"

"Not yet," I told her. I spoke quietly as I said, "Kate is tied to the bed and she has no idea who's coming."

"Kinky!" Claire said. "She will as soon as she sees me. Do you like it?" Claire pulled open her coat to show me what she wore. She had on a gorgeous long-sleeved rib-knit, cream colored sweater with a very low neckline, no bra, a green skirt, and tan colored heels. She wore gold earrings and a gold necklace and my motor was revved.

"Jesus fucking Christ!" I said. "You are so gonna get fucked tonight!"

"I better!" she said. "I've been waiting for years for this night."

"When we first go in, don't say anything. I'll walk you into the bedroom and introduce you. Remember, she's your slave, too, but be nice to her. Win her over with tenderness, compliments, and affection. You can tell her what to do but don't me mean, okay?"

"Okay, sure. This is the weirdest thing I've ever done." Just before I opened the door she said, "But it's exciting as hell! I can hardly wait to have my own slave as much as I can hardly wait to finally make love with you." I kissed her again then let her inside.

I'd kept Claire as up-to-date as possible on Kate so I didn't feel the need to say anything else. I took her coat and gave her another admiring look then took her hand and led her into the bedroom. I gave her the "shh" sign as we walked in.

"Katie, honey? Our guest is here. Introduced yourself and say hello."

Kate's voice was trembling as she spoke. "Good evening. My name is Kate. I'm very pleased to meet you."

Claire looked my way and I nodded to her. "Good evening, Kate. My name is Claire. It's very nice to um...see you."

Kate flinched the moment she heard a woman's voice. I saw her breathing get faster and her chest was heaving up and down.

"You have a very beautiful body," Claire said as she sat down next to Kate on the bed.

Kate didn't respond. She was breathing as hard as I'd ever seen before.

Claire pulled Kate's skirt up even higher then said, "Oh, my. You have such a pretty little bald pussy." She ran her tiny hand over it up and down two or three times then said, "Do you like that?"

Kate nodded and I said, "Answer our guest, Kate."

"Yes," she said.

"Yes ma'am," I corrected her.

Claire kept stroking her. "Yes...ma'am," Kate whimpered.

"Katie?" Claire said as she continued stroking Kate's wet pussy. "You have something I want," Claire said in wicked voice. "Well, actually, you have two things I want. Do you know what they are?" she said tormenting her while pleasuring her with her small fingers.

"No, ma'am," Kate managed to say.

"Well, I'm playing with one of them. Do you like this, Kate?"

"Yes, ma'am," Kate said. Her breathing wasn't as deep but she was still breathing very fast.

Claire slid up along side Kate's masked face and said, "I understand you enjoy smoking. Is that true?"

"Yes, ma'am," Kate told her.

"Very nice. Then we're going to have a cigarette. Would you like that?" Claire said as she stroked the leather on the side of Kate's face.

"Yes ma'am."

Claire grabbed her purse and pulled out a cigarette. It wasn't Kate's brand but I was sure she wouldn't mind. Claire smoked Marlboro Reds which were much stronger than Kate's Virginia Slim menthol lights. She lit it and took a very deep drag. Her exhale was amazing! "Here you go, sweetheart," Claire said as she held the filter to Kate's lips. Kate inhaled hungrily and exhaled her own very heavy stream of smoke. "Did you like that, honey?" Claire said kindly.

"Yes, ma'am."

They shared the entire cigarette and then Claire said, "I'm going to kiss you now. Is that okay, honey?"

Kate let her know it was. I was rock hard watching them. I started taking off my shirt as Claire kissed my wife softly at first. Both of them had very soft, very full lips and this was a major turn on for me. Then I saw Claire's tongue slip into Kate's mouth. Kate moaned softly then offered hers to Claire. "Good girl," Claire said as they continued to French kiss. Claire ran her hands down Kate's body and gently cupped her breasts followed by some soft squeezing. Kate whimpered.

"Doesn't that feel nice, Kate?" Claire said seductively.

"Yes. That's very nice, ma'am."

She kissed her several more times then slid down between her legs and then rubbed Kate's pussy with her small hand. "Mmmm. You have such a pretty pussy. I love how you keep it nice and shaved. Does your husband like that, Kate?" she asked as she lowered her mouth onto Kate's slit.

"Yes, ma'am." Kate gasped and called out, "Oh, God!"

Claire slowly licked with her tongue while her tiny fingers rolled around Kate's clit. "You taste very nice, Katie. Do you like my tongue in your pussy?"

"Very much, ma'am."

"Katie?" she said as she kept eating her out.

"Yes, ma'am?" Kate gasped.

"There's one more thing I want here tonight. Do you know what that is, honey?"

She increased the pressure causing Kate to arch her back and push against Claire's tongue. "No ma'am. I don't know what it is. Will you please tell me?"

"I will," Claire promised her. "But first I want you to know I don't have to ask you for it. I can just take it. You know that, right, Kate?"

Kate was breathing harder again as Claire lapped from the bottom to the top of Kate's wet pussy. "Yes, ma'am. I have no power."

"That's right," Claire said taunting her "I have all of the power. That's because your husband gave it to me. Do you like that, Kate?"

She didn't answer. I nodded at the riding crop. Claire pulled back and reached for it. "You didn't answer me, Kate. That's not a good girl." Claire laid the crop on Kate's pussy letting her know what was coming. Kate's body tensed in anticipation but Claire kept running the crop on her pussy. Up and down. Side to side. Tormenting her. "You need to be punished, Kate." As the enunciated the 't' in Kate, she brought the crop down hard on Kate's pussy. Once, twice, then a third time.

"Owwww!" Kate shrieked.

"So do you like how your husband gave me all this power, Kate?"

I could see Kate fighting this. She wanted to submit but this was pushing her to new limits. I expected to hear 'Zorro' at any second. Claire surprised me, too, when she popped Kate three more times in a row. Hard and fast.

"Owww. That fucking hurt!" she cried.

"Well, it's only going to get worse, Kate, unless you answer me like you know you should. Do you like how I have all the power? It's a simple question. Answer me."

Kate was at a crossroad. She knew if she stopped this that might very well be the end of everything she loved and needed so badly. She was panting for breath as she finally managed to say, "Yes, ma'am. I like that very much."

"Good girl!" Claire said as she smiled at me. She picked up the finger vibrator and turned it on. "You see. Now you're going to be rewarded." Claire spent the next minute teasing Kate's clit with on and off vibration. "Feels nice, doesn't it, Kate?"

"Yes ma'am. It feels so...nice."

"Would you like to cum, Kate?"

"Yes, ma'am. I want to cum so bad!"

"Well, then. You're going to have to give me what else I want. Will you do that, Kate?" Claire intensified the vibration. Kate was very close to coming.

"Yes, ma'aaaam," she cried.

"Do you know what it is I want, sweetheart?" Claire said wickedly.

"Yes..." Kate said. She choked back tears as she said the first word.

"Very good, sweetie. I want to hear you say it out loud. Tell me what else it is I want so badly, will you?" Claire had her right on the verge then pulled back.

"You want...my...you want my...husband."

Claire put the vibrator back on her pussy. "Yes, I do. And did you know he wants me, too?"

"No, ma'am," Kate cried.

"Well he does. Do you know what I'm wearing tonight, Katie?" she asked tormenting her.

"No, ma'am."

"Oh, come on. Guess." Claire removed the vibrator. Kate's chest was heaving up and down.

"A pretty sweater and short skirt with heels?"" Kate gasped.

"Yes! Just like you! That's because your husband asked me to dress like this for him. Did you know that, Kate?"

Claire again touched Kate's pussy with the vibrator.

"No, ma'am. Oh, Gaaaawd!!," Kate screamed.

"So if you want to cum, you have to beg your husband to fuck me. Do you understand?"

Kate pulled hard against her tie downs. "No! You can't have him. He's MY husband. You...you bitch! Let me up now!"

"Uh, uh. No, Kate. I'm going to fuck your husband and you're going to beg him to let me. Do you know why, Katie Kate?" Claire said mocking her as she kept up the pressure with her finger.

"I fucking hate you! Let me up! You can't have my husband. He's mine. Cal, tell her to stop this!"

I said, "You know what to say, honey. Just say it and this stops. Say it twice and Claire leaves. I'll untie you and I'll make you sleep on the couch for a month."

Kate was still struggling and I was getting worried about her breathing. "So what will it be, Kate? Do you want your husband to fuck me or do you want him to move you out onto the couch for a whole, long month? That means no spankings, no handcuffs, no paddling, no crop, no...nothing. It's your choice, Kate. I'll give you one minute to decide."

Claire stood next to me and ran her hands across my bare chest. "Mmmm. You look so good," she said. Kate kicked furiously and I thought she might hurt herself. This went on for nearly a minute before Claire said, "Time's up, Katie Kate. Which will it be? Will you beg your husband to give me his cock or do you sleep alone for a month with no play time? Hmmm?"

Kate was sobbing and making noises as though someone she loved had just died, but she didn't use the safe word. I grabbed some tissues and wiped her snotty nose. She blew into and said through her tears, "Thank you." She stopped flailing and took several deep breaths to calm herself.

"Katie? I'm waiting."

Kate lay still for another ten seconds or so taking very deep breaths. Finally, she said in a very quiet voice, "Honey? Do you want to make love with Claire?" I looked at Claire and shook my head to indicate not to let Kate ask that.

"Kate? That's not permitted. Your only choice is to beg Cal to fuck me or use the safe word and end this. But because I'm such a benevolent mistress I'll remind you we won't be making love. He'll just be fucking me. If you don't answer now, I will take it as a no and leave and then you can live alone for a month and who knows how much other damage your choice will cause. I can't believe you want your handsome husband to ignore you for an entire month—or more."

Kate sniffed several times, took a few more deep breaths then said, "Honey? Will you...will you...please fuck Claire for me? Please?"

She tried not to start crying again as I bent over and kissed her as I asked, "Will that make you happy, sweetheart?"

Kate nodded her head and said, "Yes, sir. Will you please fuck Claire tonight in our bed? It would make me so happy."

"Yes, I will, honey. You're such a good, obedient slave. I love you so much."

Kate choked back tears as she said, "I love...I love you...too."

"I'm going to untie you, Katie. When I do, you slide over to your right and lay there while I fuck Claire. You can use the finger vibrator as much as you want. Do you understand?"

"Yes...sir," she whimpered. We untied Kate's hands and feet and she slid over as she was told.

Claire handed her the vibrator and kissed her. "Cal's cock is going to feel so much better inside my pussy than this little thing will feel on your clit but it's better than laying there just listening, right?" I gave Claire the skunk eye and she mouthed, "Sorry. Was that too much?"

"Sorry, Katie. That was very mean of me. Give me your hand. Kate lifted up her hand and Claire put it on her sweater. Feel my sweater? Feel the ribbed knitting just the way Cal likes? I'm going to leave this on while he fucks me. Oh, I'm not wearing a bra or panties, by the way. Now have fun with yourself while your handsome husband fucks ME."

I knew Claire was very jealous of Kate and I expected she'd take a shot like that at some point. As bad as it should have made me feel, all I could think about was Claire's warm, wet pussy.

For the next several minutes, Claire and I kissed and petted one another. Then she unbuckled my pants which I kicked off and let fall to the floor. Kate was motionless but no longer crying. "Oh, my God! Your cock is beautiful. Oh, my God! I can't wait for you to fuck me with it."

Claire slid down and took me in her mouth. She was very loud and the slurping was fantastic. "Mmmm. Your husband's cock is wonderful, Kate. Thank you for begging him to fuck me with it. I love it!" She deep-throated me until she gagged.

I pushed her down underneath me and ate her out until she came. Claire screamed so loud the neighbors had to have heard. Screaming wasn't unusual in our bedroom but that was the loudest sound that ever came out of it.

"Mmmmm. Fuck me. I want you cock. Please! Please fuck me!" Claire begged.

Kate suddenly took the vibrator and started buzzing her clit. She gasped as Claire asked me to fuck her.

"Turn on your side toward us, Katie," I told her. She did just that.

"Now reach out your hand and grab my cock," I said. She groped around and found it.

"Now help me put it in Claire's pussy," I ordered.

"Yes, sir," Kate said. She wasn't exactly sure which way to go but I raised and lowered myself until the alignment was right.

"Good girl," I told my wife. "Okay, honey. That's perfect. Now play with yourself and keep your face turned toward us just like that while I fuck her pussy."

"Yes, sir," Kate moaned.

I entered Claire who screamed again. Not quite as loudly this time but the noise was substantial. "Oh, fucking God above! Jesus Christ. Oh, fuck! Yes! Finally. Oh, God that feels so fucking GOOD!"

I hammered Claire for a couple of minutes then pulled out. "Open your mouth, Katie," I directed. Kate opened wide in anticipation. "Suck all of her pussy juice off my cock." Kate took me deep in her mouth and sucked, licked and cleaned until I told her that was enough. "Wasn't that nice, honey?" I asked her.

"Mmmm. Yes, sir. I loved that."

Kate was frantically pleasuring herself using the vibrator with one hand and her index finger from the other.

I had Claire turn over and fucked her doggy until she came again then had Kate clean off one more time.

I literally threw Claire over and back down on her back and mounted her with a fury. Her eyes were filled with a kind of romantic fear and excitement. I drilled her furiously until I was ready to cum. Claire sensed it and she came again, too. I pulled out and directed my load all over her beautiful face then collapsed on the bed next to her. Claire was panting heavily and her face was glazed with a huge amount of my cum.

Just then Kate came very hard. She moaned and groaned then lay back breathing hard.

"Come here, Kate," Claire said. "Crawl up on top of me." Kate fumbled to find Claire's body then inched her way up toward her face. "My face is covered with Cal's cum. I want you to clean me off."

"Yes, ma'am," Kate said. She probed with her fingers to find Claire's nose and mouth and as she did, she got cum all over them. She licked them clean the began doing the same to Claire's face from chin to forehead, from right to left.

"Did she miss any?" Claire asked.

"Nope. She did a very good job," I said after lifting myself up to check.

"Lay on your back, Kate," Claire ordered. "You were such a good girl, you deserve an after-sex cigarette. Would you like another one of mine or one of your own?"

"Whatever you decide for me will be fine, ma'am," Kate said.

Claire lit two Marlboros and placed one in Kate's lips. "I wish I could see your pretty face," Claire said as Kate pulled hungrily at her cigarette. "If it's as beautiful as your body then I know why you're husband is so crazy in love with you and while he'll never leave you. Did you know he told me that, Katie?"

Kate exhaled a long, blue stream of smoke and replied, "No, ma'am."

"Does that make you happy knowing I want your husband but that he doesn't want me?"

"Yes, ma'am," Kate said as her breathing increased rapidly again.

"You see, I'd steal him from you if I could. But he's so in love with you I have no chance so I settled for what he allowed me to have. This is all I'm left with but you get to keep him. I'm very jealous of you, Kate. You are a very lucky woman."

Kate took a very long hit and said, "Yes, ma'am. I am the luckiest girl in the world."

I let Claire go clean up in the bathroom. While she was in there I took Kate's cigarette and put it out for her. "Are you okay, honey?" I asked.

She turned over and crawled up next to me and put her hooded head on my chest. "Yes, sir. I am very okay."

"Was tonight too much for you? Did I push things too far?"

"No, sir. Initially, I was so hurt I was going to call this off no matter what. But three things stopped me from doing that."

"What two things, honey?" I asked.

"The first was the thought of an entire month without you."

"And the second?"

"The thought of you never doing this kind of thing with me again."

"And the third?"

"The third is that I need this more than I can put into words so if sharing you is what it means to have everything else then I'll share you." She inhaled very deeply then said as she was exhaling, "When Mistress Claire leaves, will you please make love to me? You don't have to wash her off of you. I just need you inside me. Is that okay for me to ask?"

"Yes, ma'am," I said. Kate laughed. Softly at first, and then I laughed and then both of us started laughing very hard.

Claire came in and said, "Looks like you two had a great time tonight."

"We are. We always do. Did you?" I asked.

"Sure. It was nice. But so what? I can't have what I want. And now I know why. The better woman won. I'll see myself out, okay? Good night, Kate. It was...nice? meeting you."

Kate perked up and said very cheerfully, "Good night, Mistress Claire. Oh, and thank you for letting my husband...who's staying with me...fuck you tonight. Have a nice life!"

Claire grabbed her coat and slammed the door on the way out. I went to unzip Kate's hood and she said, "Uh, uh. If you don't mind, I'd like to keep it on. Is that okay with you, sir?"

"Yes, ma'am," I told her again. We both burst out laughing and I kissed my beautiful wife many times before I gave her what she wanted.

Kate wore the leather mask to sleep. In fact, she left her sweater on for me, too. I can't remember a day when she was more content and there were many good days along the way. The next morning, she asked me if she could wear her collar to work on Monday and maybe every now and then. I told her she could wear it anytime she liked.

*****

Author's Note: If any one woman could make me happy, it would be Kate. But because I can't be satisfied with any one woman, we divorced several years later. We tried every combination of other people imaginable from one other guy to DP her to four guys gang banging her to two women we shared to two incredibly well-hung black guys fucking her while I watched.