Office Wife Gets Caught Ch. 03

Story Info
The Trap is Snapped Shut.
8.5k words
3.97
16.4k
20
Story does not have any tags

Part 3 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 06/10/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I want to first start by apologizing to MajorRewite. I asked for permission to do an ending to his story Office Wife https://www.literotica.com/s/office-wife. He informed me I did not ask him. Then, he got upset and told me my story was boring and poorly written and to pull it, and I did.

It was my fault I asked the wrong author. As you know, many of these stories have the same name or are close to the same name.

MajorRewrite story was a fascinating story. I enjoyed it but felt that Diego needed his say in the story.

His story inspired this one.

I have worked on it for about a year now to fix it. I have asked him three times now if I could send it to him and have him read it for his blessings. I never heard back.

My version is about a cheating wife. A willing Cuck. A RAAC with a whole lot of revenge in between.

Remember, I can't spell Grammar without spellcheck, and I have Typo-Glaucoma, So don't expect me to use it correctly.

Also, this is fiction. I can bend the truth.

Office Wife Gets Caught Chapter 3

The Trap is Set

Four weeks later

D-day

"Jake, I'm heading out a little early today. I'm going home to freshen up for my date with Diego and reclaim my marriage and make it up to him in every way possible. I'm so horny I am about to die."

"Goddam, I know how you feel, Carmen, Natalia has been gone for two weeks, and my balls are about to bust. Let me give you a quick hug, and you can go."

Carmen reached her arms around Jake. Jake pulled her tight, smashing her tits against him. He could smell her perfume, and his six inches sprang to life, filling with blood. As Carmen's lips touched his, her reason gave way to passion, with their tongues darting in and out of each other's mouths.

Carmen pulled back, "We can't be doing this; I want----- Jake pulled her back in, kissing her neck and licking her cleavage. She grasps his head, running her hands thru his hair. As she did, the heat from her pussy made her clit throb for relief.

They looked into each other's eyes. Carmen said, "One last time, Jake, and this is it. Fuck me hard as you can. I mean it. Fuck my ass, take me all for the last time. After this, it will then be only Diego's."

When they finished, Carmen was crying, "We shouldn't have done this again. But, my God, what have I become?" I can't even keep my word to myself," she said, sobbing.

"Carmen, it's my fault; Natalia has been gone for so long. I couldn't control myself," explained Jake with disgust in himself.

"I am going to have to quit, Jake. Diego deserves better," lamented Carmen.

"You can't quit," begged Jake. "I'll have to get another PA. We'll just never do it again. I swear. Now, let's shower, get cleaned up, and get going."

"Hey, Diego, this is Jose. They're in the shower. They just had sex. What do I do?"

Diego closed his eyes in despair, "Go in, grab the recorders and then go by her desk and grab her rings out of it. And rush back to my house, thanks."

Carmen was now running late in getting home. She hurried to her car in the garage. She got in and turned the key to start the vehicle. Click, Click, Click. The car wouldn't start. Jake pulled up in front of her car. He rolled down the window and asked, "What's the matter, Carmen?

"The damn car won't start," she said with disgust and frustration.

"Hop in. I'll run you home," replied Jake.

Thirty minutes later, Jake pulled up to Carmen's house. "Carmen, I need to go to the bathroom. I'll follow you in." Unlocking the door, she walked into a dark house. As she walked into the living room, she heard, "Surprise!" as the lights came on.

All the partners and their wives stood, along with the PAs and their spouses. Carmen gasped with shock. There stood Diego with a big smile on his face. He walked over and gave her a brief kiss and a hug.

First to hug Carmen was Mrs. O'Leary, and then her husband, Ash, "Happy birthday, honey," spoke Mrs. O'Leary.

Carmen turned to Jake, "Did you plan this with Diego?"

"Yes, Ma'am," he replied as he hugged her. "Your car was disabled not to start so I could give you a ride home."

She mingled, thanking everyone for coming. She kept telling them what a great husband she had for planning all of this. Champaign was passed out to everyone for a Happy birthday toast from the guest. They all sang happy birthday to Carmen.

She walked over and kissed her husband. Then, whispering in his ear, "You just wait till everyone leaves. You'll get yours."

Mrs. O'Leary then yelled out, "It's time for games. Come on, everyone. We are having a contest. It's called how well you know the 'Partner or Professional Assistant.

"Now, Ash, don't you say anything. This is my contest, and you will compete. The partners will not win anything. But the winning PA gets a two-week Caribbean cruise with their lovers. You will get first-class accommodations. I will fly you into Miami on the corporate jet.

All the girls were whispering to their husbands. They were going to win the contest. Carmen thought two weeks with Diego would get her marriage back on track, and she would do anything to win.

Mrs. O'Leary started directing the show. "Get the eight chairs and face them in sets of two facing each other. Guys, you sit there, and ladies, you sit across front of your partner. Sorry, But John Valdez and Miranda Jenkins could not make it.

"Here are the rules. We're going to ask ten questions. And the team who answers correctly wins that round. Each round is worth four points. Ties spit total points. At the end of ten questions, the team with the most points wins.

"Oh, by the way, only the one team that answers first gets the credit. Ties split. We have all the answers to your questions, just to let you know. Are you guys ready?

Smack talk started between the girls. Finally, Carmen walked up and whispered to Diego, "Honey, don't worry, I will win it for us. You're going to get all you can manage that two weeks."

Diego smiled and replied, "You will too."

Shannon looked surprised, "I forgot to tell you. You'll be blindfolded, so you can't cheat. So here, everyone, put your blindfolds on. Jake and Carmen, you have been together the least, but you are around each other the most, so it should be a wash. We'll tally them up on the ninth question to let everyone know where they stand.

First question. How many children does your assistant have? All answered at once. And matched with their teammate's answer.

Second question. How long has the PA worked as a PA?

Third question, What is the PA's husband's first name?

After the ninth question, all the contestants were nervous. Are you ready, guys? The team who answers the following question correct win

What/s your PA's favorite....... Sexual position!!!!

They yelled out simultaneously; Jake and Carmen answered "Anal," Ash and Alice screamed, "Cowgirl," "Hayden and Trey yelled, "doggy," and Adam and Jamie yelled, "69."

Everything in the room went dead silent. Then the teams felt hands grab their arms and hold them in place as straps went around them, pinning them into the chair. Next, they strapped their legs to the chairs. And to quiet them down, they were gagged, and headphones playing music were placed on their heads so they couldn't hear what was happening.

A few minutes later, the immobilized adulterers had their ears protected, and blindfolds were removed from their heads.

They looked around. PAs were sitting across from their partners. Both Partners and PAs were gagged with gag balls to keep them quiet.

There was Ash with Alice's Husband Micah standing behind him. They were both facing Alice and Ash's wife, Shannon.

Next, Trey Carter was with Hayden's husband Peter, standing behind him. Across from them was Trey's wife, Beth standing behind Hayden.

Next to them Adam, and behind him stood no one. He sat facing Jamie, and behind her was Adam's wife, Crystal.

And finally sat Jake with Diego behind him, and Carmen sat with Natalia standing behind her.

Diego stepped around in front of all the invitees. "I would like to introduce myself. I think we all have met at one time or the other. But just in case we have not, my name is Diego Perez. I am Carmen Perez's Husband. Well, her husband for the time being. "Looking into his wife's pleading eyes, she shook her head no.

"I am your master of ceremony for this evening. First, I would like to thank Mrs. O'Leary here. Excuse me, Shannon. We have become terrific friends as of late. Thank you, Shannon." Shannon nodded with her head that he was welcome. "We all know why we are all here. I don't think I need to explain it.

"You're all gagged. That is to keep this event under control. We will remove the gags as necessary. And as long as you behave, it will remain off.

"Again, my thanks to Shannon for helping with the lawyers, private investigators, accountants, and doctors. Some of you will be given a choice to stay married or divorced, and some will not be given a choice.

"First, I'll let you know that none of you were in any danger. But there was a doctor here to make sure nothing went wrong.

"Every one of the victims of your perversions wanted to burn your world down around you. But after careful consideration, we have produced some other ideas.

"If the spouses burn the company to the ground, and we make this public, it could destroy many good people. Everyone that works for Marble will be branded with a scarlet letter.

"All women that worked there would be marked, in the future, as cheaters. And if they do find another job, they would be praying for future employers, thinking they were easy marks.

"All the employees' spouses would question their wives' or husbands' fidelity.

"We have people that depend on the company's insurance. And the loss of it would devastate them financially. It would affect hundreds of people and their families. We just couldn't allow that. There are employees with cancer in treatment, and some have their family members fighting for their lives.

"So instead of making everything public, we'll oversee this in-house.

"First, things first. All of you will be served divorce papers tonight. Since we have video evidence of infidelity, our lawyers have assured us it will be no problem filling under that statute. Whether they're filed with the courts or not will be up to each spouse.

'Each victim of this charade will be compensated with five million dollars tax-free. We then will sign a non-disclosure. Each victim will get one million dollars upfront tax-free and moved to an offshore account. This money will not be paid out until all the postnups are signed by each of you, removing any claim to the payout money. Don't sign the divorce papers, and this goes public.

'Now, to enforce the victim's side of the contract. The other four million tax-free dollars will be paid out in installments to the participants. $200,000 per year will go into the offshore account. If we disclose any information for any reason other than what is posted in the postnups, it will be considered a breach of contract. And all money paid to the victims must be returned in full. It won't be good for you either way. So you should do what you can not to piss your spouse off."

Carmen and Jake were sitting wide-eyed with fear. Carmen couldn't believe how Diego was reacting to the situation. She knew what Diego was capable of when provoked. He could be a very dangerous man. Carmen knew her world was about to come crashing down around her. She would be losing her husband and daughter over her stupidity.

"Also," explained Diego, "All the victims have agreed. If any of the spouses violates the terms of the agreement, we'll all support releasing the videos to the press. So it will behoove each of the partners and PAs to help enforce the new contracts.

"Now, without further ado, I would like to introduce the new CEO of Marble City Investments, Mrs. Shannon O'Leary."

"Thank you, Diego, for the nice introduction," replied Shannon. She smiled and walked back and forth among the Partners and PAs.

"A little over a month ago, I received a phone call from Diego with the information he thought I should see. I was a gasp at the level of depravity that was going on at Marble. I do not know if you know this. But this company was started by my grandfather. I own the controlling shares, not Ash. So I have taken over running the day-to-day operations.

"The first act of business is to tell you no one will be fired from their jobs. The PAs are going to be reassigned to other departments. Oh, yeah, I almost forgot. Before we go further, John Valdez, and his PA, Miranda Jenkins, were told not to come tonight at the last minute. They're married and can do as they wish. She will be reassigned to another department. I think you will find they are anxious for these new terms to go into effect.

Only one PA will keep on her job for one of the Partners. All of that will be covered later in this meeting. I am interviewing new PAs right now. And we should have the gentlemen in place by the first of next month. I am going to tell them now they are gay. So if you guys still want extra service, let me know." All the spouses started laughing.

"Also," Shannon went on to explain. "All of you will sign a resignation letter to be kept on file just in case you decide to break the terms of our agreement. You will receive no recommendation from us. That means you will be persona non grata in our industry.

"And mysterious information will be leaked about you as an unreliable employee between you and me. You will end up driving trucks or working at McDonald's. So all you have to do is stay a good employee. "Work hard and keep your nose clean, and you will be treated fairly and promoted the same as any other employee.

"Also, PAs, what high-quality man will want a woman who prostituted herself out to their company and bosses? What man will ever be able to trust you? You will all become escorts. Ask Monica Lewinsky what happens if you give the boss blow jobs. No man has ever been willing to date her. She will die alone with her cats.

"To all the Partners, you are very good at what you do. And you will keep doing it. People at this company depend on your abilities to keep them employed. And not to mention, the ones that end in divorce court will be having to pay child support and alimony. So you'll need the money.

"Now, each of the spouses will take over and address their less than significant other in their futures, and some, I mean all of you, will be really unhappy with what you are about to hear.

Ash, you are first, my love. Take off both Alice's and Ash's gags." Both started begging their spouses to forgive them. Shannon interrupted them, "Shut the hell up, or we will re-gag you," both quieted down. "Micah, you can go first."

Micah sneered and verbally attacked Alice, "You fucking slut. You disgust me. I'll cut my dick off before I would ever touch you again. The thought of that slimy old bastard was blowing your back out and you doing ass-to-mouth on him absolutely disgusts me.

The picture of that wrinkle old ass of his driving his little dick into you and you begging for more makes me want to throw up in my mouth. I bet you two got a kick out of you coming home and kissing me after that?"

Alice was begging Micah not to leave her. "I swear that never happened. I took care to brush my teeth and shower before coming home."

Micah responded. "Yea, but deep down inside, all of you knew what you were doing to your spouses. Don't come home. Don't you dare tell our friends I caused this shit?

"You will inform our parents that you cheated on me, and I will keep the company and what you did out of it. Don't contest the divorce, or I'll blow up your fucking world and your future with it. "

"And dipshit there," Micah, starring at Ash. "You need to thank Diego for me not kicking the shit out of you right now."

Shannon stepped in, "Excuse me, Micah. Why don't you step outside and calm down? I need to talk to Ash and the PAs. Micah stormed out in disgust as Natalia ran behind him, trying to comfort him.

Shannon continued, "Ladies, all but one of you won't be out of your home for good after tonight. We have rented a three-bedroom condominium for you to share until you make other arrangements. The cost will be deducted from your paychecks.

"We'll have Uber take you there tonight. Then, tomorrow, your husbands will be loading up your belonging and having them carried to storage facilities where you can retrieve them.

"Now for Ash," growling Shannon. "You hadn't touched me in years. I guess I am too old for you compared to this little slut here. Well, things are changing. According to our prenup that my father had you sign, you get nothing if you get caught cheating except the shirt on your back.

I had my investigators run down your offshore accounts, and we emptied them. That is the money we will pay out to the spouses. You will never touch another woman again for any reason, or I will enforce the prenup. You won't do very well living in public housing and being a greeter at Walmart. You will stay figurehead until I can get someone to replace you."

Ash screamed, "Listen, baby, your grandfather started this, and your father encouraged it. I was just following in their footsteps. It kept everyone happy, and we always exceeded our goals. It was good for the partner's morale. It improved productivity."

Shannon snapped back, "Not everyone's morale. Not John's and Miranda's morale. They have been sneaking around your backs, seeing each other for years. They were both going to quit. You see, my dear. If Miranda leaves, John will have to get another PA.

"He couldn't stomach the thought of making love to another woman. Miranda and John secretly married four years ago. They were ready to start a family and were about to turn in their resignations. They wanted to have children, and she went off the pill.

She will be leaving, and he will be staying. And because they were married, nothing will be enforced against them. There is nothing in the company's policy about a man screwing his own wife.

"Because you also disgust me with prejudice towards Hispanics. Oh, how you belittled them behind their backs. So I plan to hire a few of them to use around the house. A pool boy. A gardener. and chauffeur. They will be serving my needs personally.

"And since I have seen you and your slut, you'll be forced to watch me being sealed tight by them whenever I wish. If you behave, I might let you have sloppy seconds after a couple of years of watching us. And it will start tonight here when this presentation is over. Diego has been nice enough to loan us his bedroom for my fun."

Ash started begging, "Please, baby, don't. I'll swear I'll make it up to you."

Shannon laughed, "I don't think so. It will take more than what you have as an old man to satisfy me now. I am soaking wet just thinking about what will happen in a few minutes, dear.

"Next, we have Trey and Hayden. Oops, I almost forgot to tell you guys. I will let you know that your husbands will be doing a DNA test on your children. And if one turns not to be theirs, all bets are off. That includes Natalia, too," focusing on Carmen.

Carmen was trying to scream through her gag with frustration. "Carmen, you hush up now. We will get to you later." smiled Shannon.

Trey and Hayden were trying to talk now and also gagged. Shannon turned to them and whispered so Hayden would listen to her. I am going to have your gagged removed now. No screaming. Hayden, you go first, then Trey. If you start screaming, I have the gags put back on.

The gag was taken out of Hayden's mouth. "I am sorry, Peter. I am so very sorry. But I promise you when you have them tested. They are yours. We cut everything off when we decided to get pregnant with Bobby and when we had Maggie."