All Comments on 'Office Wife Gets Caught Ch. 03'

by Omegaman56

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

you need an editor real bad

InfosaugerInfosaugeralmost 2 years ago

WTF. It started so good but turned to cuckshit with this chapter. When the cuck-videos were first mentioned, I thought it was trap. Now it's a real cuckstory.

WetheNorthWetheNorthalmost 2 years ago
Too many mistakes

unreadable in a few parts

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Now the writer has totally lost the plot…and so many twists and turns that I am feeling dizzy!!

ScorpioJJScorpioJJalmost 2 years ago

This chapter had promise but Diego insisting on being called Cuck was stupid and annoying. Really ruined it. Otherwise would have been good multiple BTBs. I know the other chapters are already written and posted. I hope that isn’t enforced. It will make it difficult to finish.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Horrible, just plain horrible. I don't know what kind of drug you need to be on to write this kind of nonsense. By the way: can you please spell out "Carmen" right just once? C-A-R-M-E-N

TajfaTajfaalmost 2 years ago

This call me cuck is the stupidest thing I have ever read on this site. It could still be good if that is dropped but it is already too long.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

It's an interesting Polish Hostage situation Shannon created, but completely unbelievable and untenable. I like BTB stories a lot, but they need a little credibility and this one has none.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago
A Weak Chapter. Just Too Contrived And Ridiculous.

Contracts and agreements cannot be entered or enforced under duress, which includes black mail and slander. Sure, it can all dissolve into a great cluster fuck of law suits and distribution of revenge porn and families going into civil war, and what is gained? The best revenge is what I hope Diego and the others have planned, and that is to enjoy the money, the absence of the assholes from their lives, and to find new relationships and joy with true wholesome virtuous partners. I suspect some of the PA's really were just prostituting themselves, thinking the money was great, the sex was sex, and when they retired they could wallow in their guilt and regret all the way to the bank. Now they will wallow to work, home, and live in shame and misery. I wonder how many will end it in the bottom of a liquor or pill bottle?

I hope the following chapters redeem this one. Thanks for the effort.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

No wonder the other author will not talk or respond to you. You are a loon.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Took a sharp turn and headed south at the speed of light. Became freaking sideshow with Diego's revenge. So nobody has any moral or ethical fiber to speak of.

26thNC26thNCalmost 2 years ago

Except for the call me cuck part, and the unintentional “ass or virginal sex’ malaprop, this was a very good, revenge filled chapter. I hope it only gets worse for the cheaters before the RAAC.

skruff101skruff101almost 2 years ago

Well that was a bloody mess.

enderlocke77enderlocke77almost 2 years ago

well that went down hill fast lol

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Well this went a little sideways, I’ll read the rest to see if you can pull it back together, or if you should have ended it here. Thanks for the time and effort you put in. KS.

Mibal_ZahariMibal_Zaharialmost 2 years ago

She grinned. "I won't have to. It's really long, Jake. Diego's is only this big," she held her hand at about 6 inches. Jake had about 3 more inches. -- From MajorRewrite's story

Jake grabbed her hips and drove his 7 inches deep in her twat. - from Omegaman56's first story

Jake pulled her tight, smashing her tits against him. He could smell her perfume, and his six inches sprang to life, filling with blood. -- from this story

WTF dude? He started at 9 inches and is down to only 6 by your third story? Is Carmen wearing his dick out or something? By the time we get through your 8th iteration of this story he'll be down to a Vienna sausage.

oldtwitoldtwitabout 1 year ago

Totally silly but a good read, plenty of ways to get a laugh in this

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Well that story turned to idiotic rubbish!

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

This is so f...ing retarded I don't even know where to start with any real critique.

Pinto931Pinto9319 months ago

Story has gone off track.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Very choppy with paper thin characters

Hated this version

One star, sorry I wanted to find something reframing but couldn't.

GuyfromShadesGuyfromShades7 months ago

Enjoyed reading, Thanks for your writing.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Wow. Started off structured and then descended sharply. I wonder sometimes if, in this strange place, we are not all damaged. Please look after yourself Omegaman.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userOmegaman56@Omegaman56
I beleive in honor, integrity and man keeping his word with a handshake. I am judgmental only to the point I make sure I live up to my own standards of other people. I like to see stories end where earned forgiveness given. I am much more likely to believe a man forgives t...