All Comments on 'Office Wife Gets Caught Ch. 06'

by Omegaman56

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
mattenwmattenwabout 2 years ago

Revenge can be very good when done on the spot with full force. Revenge over a period of months may cause much stress and agony for the mindful, but it changes the soul and character of the practitioner for the worse! What you tell us as a story is an ongoing ghastly event that holds no meaning whatsoever. And the final act is the rape he performs. Even if she gave her consent, she definitely didn't mean it!

I'm not a fan of reconciliation but think justice should be done. But what you are telling us is inhuman!

Martyr2002Martyr2002about 2 years ago

Too over the top OM. No one would tolerate this kind of thing. Even if it was legal. The length of the story and the exaggerated time line is killing any enjoyment of the story.

Cool concept, poor in execution

2 stars

ThorlolThorlolabout 2 years ago

Dont know why she didnt take the divorce. Everything else would be easier than whats happening there.

LNRAstroLNRAstroabout 2 years ago

Congratulations! You’ve created a story with absolutely no decent characters. The “victims” are even bigger scumbags than the villains. They all deserve to rot in hell.

26thNC26thNCabout 2 years ago

Don’t agree with the other comments. Carmen is reaping what she sowed. Seems Jake wasn’t quite ready to take Diego on and paid for it . No more cuck shit.

lovemesomephillylovemesomephillyabout 2 years ago

Whenever a BTB story makes me feel more for the person being burned than the person that was cheating on it has failed imo

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

"She (Carmen) saw the evil in his (Diego) eyes that she had created." -- NO. Carmen did NOT create the evil in Diego. That is something that Diego allowed to build and fester inside himself. Carmen did wrong by him, there is no doubt. But it has been Diego's and Shannon's plan of retribution that has ended up causing more damage. The cure was more damaging than the disease. One man is suicidal, no one on either the cheater or cheated on side is really happy. Everyone has lost something or someone. Those harmed by the actions of the PA arrangement have gone on to do even more despicable things in their retribution than the original sins.

Laurentius0150Laurentius0150almost 2 years ago

lovemesomephilly, below has it right. I will breeze thru chapter 8 can't take anymore. Jake in this story is a true wimp. I never read a story were so many men forgot they had balls. No other person or even an extended family is worth the kind of shit the cheaters were put thru in this story. A baseball bat to Diego would not be excessive.

oldtwitoldtwitover 1 year ago

Oh this is getting ridiculous

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

I suspect many readers cannot handle the allegorical aspect of the characters' actions. While many of the characters have their specific allegorical roles, Diego's behavior is a symbol of retribution, revenge, contempt, and balance. Carmen's three years of fucking, loving, giving her body and soul to Jake was just the culiminating act of relegating Diego to her marriage servitude. Carmen had abandoned Diego before she even met Jake, and when Jake came along he was the perfect fit to fill Carmen's life with love, romance, and excitement.

\

Diego knows ALL this. So this story symbolizes his attempt to regain what Carmen took from him, took from their marriage, took from their family. Of course it Cannot be regained, that's why its an allegory. What Carmen refused Diego and gave with love and enthusiasm to Jake, Diego in this chapter symbolically TAKES it back. What Carmen gave with love and enthusiasm Diego takes back with hate, anger, and the same selfish contempt for Carmen that Carmen exhibited toward Diego while taking Jake's cock up her ass. The hour or two of violent ugliness portrayed in this chapter illustrates and attempts to balance the emotional and psychological ugliness of Carmen's years, YEARS, with Jake. Years that Carmen would have lovingly and enthusiastically continued if they had not been found out. Diego knows, and will not forgive, her complete and utter abandonment of him.

\

Of course its Over The Top. The entire plot, from the original story is over the top. Carmen and Jake gave Diego Pearl Harbor and 3 years of war on his life and family. Diego is giving them Nagasaki.

GuyfromShadesGuyfromShades7 months ago

Thanks for your writing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userOmegaman56@Omegaman56
I beleive in honor, integrity and man keeping his word with a handshake. I am judgmental only to the point I make sure I live up to my own standards of other people. I like to see stories end where earned forgiveness given. I am much more likely to believe a man forgives t...

SIMILAR Stories