Office Wife Gets Caught Ch. 06

Story Info
Breaking Point
9.1k words
4.16
12.6k
16
Story does not have any tags

Part 6 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 06/10/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I want to first start by apologizing to MajorRewite. I asked for permission to do an ending to his story Office Wife https://www.literotica.com/s/office-wife. He informed me I did not ask him. he got upset and told me my story was boring and poorly written and to pull it, and I did.

It was my fault I asked the wrong author. As you know, many of these stories have the same name or are close to the same name.

MajorRewrite story was a very fascinating story. I enjoyed it but felt that Diego needed his say in the story.

His story inspired this one.

I have worked on it for about a year now to fix it. I have asked him three times now if I could send it to him and have him read it for his blessings. I never heard back.

My version is about a cheating wife. A willing Cuck. A RAAC with a whole lot of revenge in between.

Remember, I can't spell Grammar without spellcheck, and I have Typo-Glaucoma, So don't expect me to use it correctly.

Also, this is fiction. I can bend the truth.

Office Wife Gets Caught Chapter 6

Breaking point

That day at lunch, Carmen looked at Natalia's picture of her new baby. Carmen's heart was aching, wanting to hold her grandchild. But she snapped out of her trance when she heard, "May I sit?" asked Alandra.

"Yes, please," replied Carmen, moving her purse off the table and onto her chair. "Alandra, how's Pedro?"

Shaking her head, Alandra replied, "Not well. I have to have full-time help for him now. If it weren't for one of the husbands here, I'd be in trouble.

People come over and watch over Pedro while I am here at work. The yard and housework are being taken care of. I do not know which one it is. I was told he would just deny it, and I'm not to try to find out who it is."

Carmen smiled, "It sounds like something Jake would do. I won't say anything to him."

"How are you and Diego doing?" Alandra asked.

"Ok, I guess. Nothing changes. I'm the same," Carmen sighed.,

"Tell me about your husband. How did you two meet?" asked Alandra, snickering.

Carmen smiled, "What's so funny?"

"Oh nothing," laughed Alandra. "No, please tell me," begged Carmen.

"A Hispanic woman with a Southern drawl," explained Alandra.

Chuckling, Carman agreed, "I never thought of it. My parents were from Cuba and came over to America on a raft. I was raised here in Nashville."

"I'm sorry it struck me funny," Alandra apologized. "Go ahead, tell me about Diego,"

Carmen started telling her story, "We met in High school. It was in our junior year when I noticed him. Do you want to see a picture?" Pulling out her phone, she pulled up pictures of Diego. "Wow," replied Alandra, "he looked like a young Ricky Martin."

Carmen beamed with pride, "Yes, he did. Every girl in our school was after him, especially that slut Carlotta." Carmen frowned with a dry chuckle, "I guess I shouldn't call any woman a slut.

It would've been better for Diego if he had picked her. But she wasn't really a slut. She just wanted him as I did. She has four children and seven grandchildren. Her husband passed away a few years ago."

Alandra graciously peered at Carmen, "Go on. Tell me about him."

Carmen continued, "He was the Golden glove state champion. He had the fastest hands you had ever seen. He used to do the trick with his hands." Alandra giggled. Carmen blushed, "No, not that silly. Then in a whisper, "Well, maybe."

Carmen's eyes gleamed as she explained, "He would put a quarter in your hand. Then, he would put his hands over yours about a foot away and above them.

Then, he would snatch the quarter out of your hand before you could close it. That's how we met. I kept making him do the trick for me until he said, 'If you want to hold hands, you just have to ask.'"

"He was tough as nails. He never picked a fight, but he finished everyone one of them. You want to see pictures of him in his boxing gear."

Alandra gasped, "Holy shit, was he ripped! You can see the V disappearing down into his trunks, and he had an eight-pack. Jesus, woman. My Pedro had a runner's body. Diego's looks like a body builder's and runner's body melted together."

Carmen beamed with pride thinking back to when they were first married, "Your right; he had both. He would get up every morning and run between 5 and 10 miles. He would then come home and chase me around the bed for an hour. The boy had stamina."

Alandra enquired further, "Did he go pro?

"Yes, he did," acknowledged Carmen. "You can go to YouTube and see his fights. It was back in the '80s. He was fast. No one could touch him.

He could hit someone four times before the other boxer could get off a punch. He fought as a middleweight. He had only one weakness; it was his height.

He is about an inch shorter than me. He had a good reach, but some taller boxers had longer ones."

"He could also take a hit. He never went down in any of his fights. He could stand toe to toe and give and take the punishment or spar with them. He didn't' care.

He was a brilliant tactician, and his acumen for boxing was off the charts. He would study films for hours, watching their movement. Going after weaknesses."

"He would try to get his opponents to make a fake jab at him at the weigh-ins." Carmen explained how Diego would use his opponent's mistakes against them, "You see, you have to think about it to take a fake swing. So Diego would always pick up tells in their facial expressions and eyes."

Alandra asked, "Was he a champion?"

Carmen, with a sorrowful sigh in her voice, "No, he wasn't, but that was my fault. I made him quit. He was 23-1, and 10 of those were by knockouts. He was the number one contender in the world.

After his fight with John Herndon, I made him quit. He made a mistake in the first round and got nailed. It staggard him, but he managed to stay up.

He took a beating up to the 8th round. By that time, he had recovered and gone on the attack. He put Herndon down twice, but not out."

"Herndon won on points. If you want to be a champion, you have to beat that champion. Both men were hospitalized after the fight. Both were suffering from multiple contusions and cuts and severe concussions."

"Herndon would never fight again, doctors' orders. Besides, after that fight, he could never pass the physical. I made Diego quit. When I saw him in the hospital, it broke me.

I was pregnant with Natalia. I had miscarried with three other babies, and the thought of losing Diego was just too much. I threatened him that if he didn't quit, I would leave. He quit."

"What were his plans after fighting?" asked Alandra.

Carmen's eyes welled up. "I guess you know he's a great chef. His hors d'oeuvres are to die for. I bring them into the office from time to time for people to enjoy.

Well, he wanted to open a restaurant and bar that specialized in nothing but drinks and hors d'oeuvres."

"At the time, I wanted security for my daughter. I refused to let him use our savings to start a restaurant during the recession. So, he did as I asked and got a job at a distribution center through a friend.

He worked his way up to distribution manager. He is in charge of over 75 people and five warehouses now.

"Carmen," smiled Alandra, "Why does Diego have tears in his eyes after taking communion?"

Carmen held her breath and started talking. "That's my fault again. Diego takes his religion quite seriously. I should have known he knew about what I was doing.

He questioned me one time if I was going to take communion. It should have been a dead giveaway. But I was so damned arrogant and thought I was superior to him. I thought he would never find out."

"One of my requirements to keep me from being burned is that I could never retake communion unless I confessed. He wants to be there when I do it. I don't' blame him, though; he doesn't have a lot of trust in me."

"He has also quit taking communion. We just have the priest put it into our hands, and we fake eating it. I know it kills him, and it breaks my heart to see him like this."

Alandra had one more question. "Why? Why do you want Diego?"

----

"Carmen," came Jake's voice over her desk intercom. "Could you please come into my office?" Carmen came in with a pad and paper. But, first, Jake asked Carman, "Are Diego and Shannon dating now?

Then, with a puzzled look, "Why are you asking that?" she asked with concern.

"I've seen them together four or five times out and about downtown Knoxville," replied Jake. "I saw them heading out to lunch today. So I just thought I should let you know. I don't know whether to be happy for you or sad."

Carmen walked into Jake's office at four. With a big smile on her face. Jake looked at her and asked, "What's up? Why are you so happy?"

Carmen smiled, "Oh, nothing, I am proud of you for what you are doing. Now come here and let me make this special."

She dropped to her knees and enjoyed the sex for the first time in 9 months. Jake was confused, but he enjoyed the new but short-term enthusiasm.

D-Day plus 13 months

"Diego, this is Shannon. We have a problem. I need you to go through your videos and see what Trey is doing. I got a call from Beth today. Trey tells Beth he is continuing to screw women at the office."

And the Councilor thinks Adam is about to comment suicide. We went through his computer and found a suicide note. We need to get to both of these couples here in a hurry. I'll get Crystal and Beth down here. Can you come down this afternoon?"

"Yeah, I haven't been paying attention to Trey's videos. Let me pull them up and go through them."

At 2 p.m. that afternoon, Crystal sat in the conference with Diego and Shannon. "Hello Crystal'" smiled Diego. Then, with a troubled look, he asked," How's everything going with you and Adam?"

With a devilish laugh, "I'm making that bastard suffer. He hasn't begun to pay the price for what he did to me. I'll have my lovers over about once a month. I make him watch, then send him off to bed in the guest room. Why are you asking?"

Diego and Shannon looked at each other. Shannon was the first to speak, "We have grave concerns over Adam's mental health; the counselor thinks he is at his breaking point and......."

Crystal bolted up from her chair. "Fuck him, Shannon, fuck every one of them," snorted Crystal. "He's getting what he deserves. I should cut off his balls while he's sleeping."

Diego reached over and touched her hand. Then, smiling at her touching her arm, he said, "I know how you feel." And in a comforting, soothing tone, "Please sit down." he requested.

"Crystal, I know you want to blow everybody up over this. But, God, I do know how you feel like a victim. You want to scream out to the world the injustice that has been bestowed upon you.

"You can't do it because the innocent people around you will suffer and become collateral damage. The repercussions would damage so many. You have to let Adam go if you can't forgive him.

"We found his letter to your children and you. Unfortunately, he is planning to commit suicide soon. Is Adam a good father? Does he love his kids?"

Crystal sat down, realizing that the next few minutes would change her children's lives. Then, sighing and breathing out, "The answer is yes, Diego, he is and has always been a good father.

"He has a great relationship with our daughter. She worships him. And my son copies everything he sees Adam do.

Grinning to herself, "He was shaving the other day, and David got up beside him with his toy razor and copied him. Come to think of it. It's the only time I can remember Adam smiling. I'll talk to him tonight about it."

Shannon leaned back in her chair and hit the intercom, "Have Adam come in, please."

"Yes, Ma'am," came back the female voice. "Go in, Mr. Lawson."

Adam walked into the conference room to see Crystal, Diego, and Shannon waiting for him. Shannon smiled, "Please have a seat, Adam." Adam sat nervously, looking at Crystal with suspicion.

Diego started the conversation. "Adam, we know what you are planning on doing. Here is a copy of the suicide note." Adam turned ash grey when he saw Crystal looking at him.

Crystal hesitated before speaking, "Adam if it were only me, I would load the gun myself. But I have children I have to worry about. As bad as a husband you've been to me.

"You have been as good of a father to the kids. Our kids need both of us. Do you understand?" Adam nodded. "When we get home, we will discuss terms of separation followed by a divorce," she said. Adam broke down crying as he got up and went back down to his office.

Shannon got back on the phone and told the counselor to head down to Adam's office to talk to him. Then, Shannon went to the rear door, let Crystal out of the conference room, and told Beth to come in. After Beth and Shannon sat, Shannon hit the intercom, "Please send in Trey."

Trey walked in and sat down. Turned to Shannon and asked, "To what do I owe this auspicious occasion, Mrs. O'Leary?"

"Shut up, Trey," ordered Shannon. "We know what in the hell you've been up to. You are one sick asshole."

Trey smirked, "I am sure I don't know what you're talking about."

Diego shook his head in disbelief and asked, "What kind of man are you? I just don't get it. You had a loving, faithful wife. She was the woman who bore you two beautiful children. You disgust me.

"As a man, I can't fathom wanting to watch my wife having sex with another man, much less enjoying it. You had everything. Money, a beautiful wife, and family, you had it all. I just don't get men like you."

Trey huffed and leaned over the conference table towards Diego, "I don't need advice from a cuck that couldn't control or satisfy his wife. My wife is doing exactly what I want her doing."

Diego moved so fast that Trey could not pull back across the table fast enough. Diego grabbed Trey by his tie and started slapping him back and forth on both sides of his face.

After about ten hits, Diego pulled Trey to about an inch of his face. Then, gritting his teeth, Diego hissed, "If I hear another thing come out of your mouth, I will pull your lungs out via your asshole. Do you understand?"

Trey nodded yes. Diego released a dazed Trey. Trey quietly sat down in his seat.

Beth started screaming, "You bastard! You're not half the man Diego is. All I wanted was a loving, faithful husband. You don't know how many times I turned down the opportunity to cheat on you.

I was hoping my doing what I did that night would make you realize what you were losing and straighten up your act. But you're a prick."

"Well, mister, everything is about to change. I've talked to the lawyer, and the divorce papers you signed last year will be filed."

Beth turned to Shannon, "Please don't fire this bastard. I want to make sure he works his ass off to support my lifestyle."

Beth stood up and looked over at Diego, "Call me if you ever want a good faithful wife. Goodbye, Shannon. I thought he would change."

She turned to Trey, "You can go fuck that whore, Hayden; I don't care anymore."

Trey smirked, "That was easy enough."

Diego snorted, "You're a fucking prick. Please give me an excuse to kick the shit out of you."

Shannon looked over at Trey to remind him, "If you read that contract you signed. It also said you could not date anyone in this company. If you do, I'll fire your ass. That includes Hayden. Now get your ass out of my sight."

Shannon rubbed her temples with her fingers and said, "Jesus Christ, Diego! What in the hell happened here with these peopled. How could they have thought the shit they were doing was ok."

....

Carmen walked into the lunchroom to see Alandra sitting at a table, waving her over. "Have a seat, girlfriend." pointing to the chair next to her.

Carmen placed her tray on the table, pulled out the chair, and sat down. Carmen smiled and asked, "How's Pedro?"

Alandra teared up and responded with a sigh, "It's near now. The doctors give him maybe two to three weeks. I just came in today to take my mind off it.

I'm going out of mind; I just need to keep busy." A tear ran down her left cheek. "I'll be taking him home when the end comes."

Carmen reached over and grabbed her friend's hand and said, "I'm sorry! But, if there is anything that Diego and I can do, please let us know."

"I am still getting plenty of help from one of the husbands," replied Alandra. "But if I need anything else, I'll let you know."

"Carmen, never mind," said Alandra, acting as if she wanted to say something. Carmen cocked her head a little and asked, "What? Go ahead."

Alandra sighed, "I will, but I will be candid with you. You better make sure you want to hear it. I won't sugar coat it for you either, so you better be willing to listen to the truth from an unbiased source."

Carmen lowered her head, "Please, anything to help the situation."

Alandra took Carmen's hand to comfort the blow she was about to give her. "Carmen, you had a stallion. No, a full-blooded thoroughbred.

"He was a magnificent creature. Do you remember that picture? He excited you. He was powerful. You were just holding on for the ride when he took you.

"He was dangerous and exciting, and you were scared of him. No terrified when you rode him. Every woman wanted to be you when you went out with him.

"You could say you had ahold of the reins, and he only responded to you. You were scared, and the tighter you controlled those reins, the calmer he became.

You eventually turned that thoroughbred into a plow horse. You like the safe feeling that the plow horse provides. That plow horse got up and plowed every day back and forth in the fields providing for you and your child.

"But the problem with plow horses, they are not fun to ride. No woman wants to ride a plow horse. They want to ride thoroughbreds. It doesn't matter if that plow horse is loyal or is always there when you need them.

You never used that plow horse for anything else but plowing all day. You didn't keep him in shape. You didn't use him for other things. The plow horse you had was just not exciting."

"Then comes along another thoroughbred, a stallion. He was fast, daring, and dangerous. You couldn't control him. He was exciting.

"But the problem with the new thoroughbred is that he doesn't have the plow horse's responsibilities. The thoroughbred, all he does is run and mate. The plow horse has to do all the dirty work that no one else sees.

"While the thoroughbred has roses hung around his neck and is used for mating, the old plow horse has a yoke around his. He breaks down when used up; he's turned into glue." Carmen was sobbing.

"Carmen, you took away Diego's hopes, dreams, friend, lover, confidant, and family. Carman, you even took away the man's God. Pedro said if you were his wife, he'd have killed you.

"Carmen got up and ran into the restroom crying uncontrollably. After 10 minutes, she came out of the stall to see Alandra waiting for her. Alandra handed her a wet towel and said, "Here, sweety put this over your eyes to keep the swelling down."

Placing the cool towels over her eyes, she noticed the pain evaporating. She asked. "Did you really tell Pedro?"

Alandra smiled and replied, "I tell my husband everything. But, to tell you the truth, I think this soap opera has kept him alive. He wants to see how it's going to end. So don't worry about him telling anyone. I know this is a terrible pun, but he tells me he is taking it to his grave."

Carmen replied. "That makes two of us."

Alandra asked. "The two of you what?"

Carmen dry chucked, "I wish I could see how it will end."

"Pedro and I have concluded there is no saving your marriage," Alandra informed Carmen. "But we do have a solution going forward."