All Comments on 'Old Ladies, Thongs & Hotel Hot Tubs'

by TheTalkMan

Sort by:
  • 26 Comments
XathanosXathanosover 8 years ago
The best of the best!

Thank you for this amazing story. My whole life i wished what happened to Tyler would happen to me. Thanks for letting me live it for a little while..

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Great Story more please

Thanks man you continue to be amazing your my favorite writer and have been for the last 6 years don't anyone will be as good as you your truly have a gift

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Response

This story wasn't bad, but it was my least favorite of your stories thus far. In most of your older woman stories, you make them very fit and sexy, if older women. In this story there was too much emphasis on their physical flaws. Also, in most of the alternative situations in your stories the outcome is sexier than the alternative, but in this story the alternative of being with sexy college girls was hotter.. I am not saying that this story is terrible, just not how I would have preferred it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Response

Totally agree with the last review. Kudos to you for trying to expand your writing talents, but focusing on the women's flaws and even just calling them old ladies was just not at all sexy. You Couldn't Handle Me was great because the mom was described as a total knock out. I did like the part about Tyler banging his high school teacher though. Excited for the next story, maybe a follow up to Beach Bubble Butts or Hipster Chicks.

fridgelockfridgelockover 8 years ago

Wow, reading your old stories and now this one, it's apparent that your writing has evolved so much in your time on this site! I really loved this story, and I loved how you tried to push the boundaries in exploring your standard themes of betrayal and cheating.

I do agree with the other commenters that referring to the three women as 'old ladies' was not particularly hot – I really prefer the characters of Helena in the Clines series and Janice in Foxy Grandman! Nonetheless, I did like the character of Sonya a lot in this one, and I'm really happy that you're writing about older women!

Looking forward to your next story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Amazing story

I love all your stories and you're one of my favorite authors on this site. Looking forward to the next one and hope it doesn't take too long to write.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Love It!

Dude I love your style keep it going do you sell books? I really enjoy stories like this reluctance, seduction, teasing the best. Great Stuff

WarfolomeiWarfolomeiover 8 years ago
You simply..

know what I expect from you XD Long, hot and teasing !

Thank you for continue writing this kind of stories.

Have you considered using younger girls next time ? Your "Tastes Like Candy" one was ridiculously good.

grabmyballsgrabmyballsover 8 years ago
Great fun!

Sure, some people have posted little quibbles about this or that. I read your fine story with growing interest. I wish encounters like this happened in RL! It is perfect for this site. I want fantasy material like this. Of course, I have a lot to do, imagining myself as younger and also in this fantastic situation. But you make it easy for me. Seems like you have a vision here. Please keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
6/10

I normally love your stories, found this one not as hot

It's prob cause I don't care about old ladies, incest etc - prefer super hot woman like in htgajaf - nevertheless keep up the good work & carry on writing

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Nice Job!

I actually think that was one of the best stories you've written in a while. Keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
missing the evil

I love your stories, you are the king of this genre. But in this story I am missing the kink. There is no confrontation between wife/gf and evil mistress. It may sounds cruel but i prefer your stories where the wife/gf gets humiliated in the most evil ways

by the homewrecker . And I agree on the other comments. Where is the kink if the mistress is rather not hot nor superior? Netoru is currently writing hotter stories. but please keep on writing!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Milfs of all degrees are hot

The hottube sense would if been better without the jeering teenagers.

Otherwise loved the story hot as hell, especially when his tricked into leaving the hotel and becoming their pet of his on free will. That blonde babe know the score there.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Great Femdom theme story

Great to see your highly erotic stories where the ladies, especially the older ones assume the dominating streak.. Would love to see a new story where lots of strapon pegging with older dominant women is involved.. Cheers.. !!

ranfallboyranfallboyabout 8 years ago
All time favorite story on site.

You have been my favorite writer on this site for a while now and my favorite story was tossed back and forth but after reading and re-reading this one it is undisputed. Any time it's a milf central story with you it's my favorite and this one has to take the cake in many ways.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Older women love and lust after younger men

Good story because it relates to older women want to date and have sex with good looking young men.Younger men will not admit that they like to be dominate by an experience older women .P.S. can you do another story like this one even better where 3 older women want to have a relationship with a 22-year-old college man and him their boy toy and give him the best sex he ever had.

QuidProQuo77QuidProQuo77over 5 years ago
Quite the magnum opus

So well done, very much enjoyed it!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Simply the best

This is the hottest story of all time. Please more like this!

thekeenreaderthekeenreaderabout 4 years ago

This is a literotica classic!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Hot but Too Long

The individual parts of the story are incredible, but it's too long. The story could have easily been divided into two parts with the division being at the end of the hotel part. The first part ends with him waking up alone in the hotel room and the second part starts when he finds them downstairs in the parking lot and he has his talk with Sonya. Or the first part ends when he decides to join them in their car and the second part starts with their return home.

In either case by dividing it into two parts it allows room to better develop the sexual encounters in his home town and with the school heads.

Client8Client8over 2 years ago

Crazy good. Quite the extensive buildup and lengthy period of angst. Took 6 pages to penatration, and at least another 3 for Tyler's reconciliation over his ex gf.

Story was well written, albeit some repetitive content. It's the only one I've read on Lit over 10 pages, and I've at least scanned hundreds.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

continue the story where tyler impregnates more older women in addition to sonya. also, it would also be nice to add description of sonya giving birth. that would be very sexy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Would like to see a spin off series about Janie being a slut for older men.

android911android911about 1 year ago

Great story. Nothing like being with a older woman, especially those within this story. Great job. :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Great story! I loved it! I'm sure Tyler would come back to reality after his 3 babies are born though! LoL!

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

fourthirteen on xvideos adapted this into a Sims story. It’s worth checking out, IMO. Not connected with either thetalkman or fourthirteen. Simply a long (loooong) time fan of stories where the male is reluctantly seduced by a wicked female. ~S

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTheTalkMan@TheTalkMan
2/28/24 It’s reached the point where I’m being regularly asked for an update, so I suppose I should oblige. The good news is that I have been making good, steady progress, and I am currently working on the sex scene as we speak. That being said, it’s another long one, and eve...