Old Ladies, Thongs & Hotel Hot Tubs

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You guys are just... leaving?" Tyler asked, confused. She looked at him and gave him a warm smile before finding her words.

"I know how this works, Tyler," she began. "I've done this enough to know that. I've had sex with a lot of younger men. A lot of them. And they all say the same things you did. 'I love you', 'you're the best', 'you're so much better than my girlfriend.' And when the time comes, when the sun comes out and their able to think things through... that's when it all turns. In the end, they all run back to their little girlfriends. Not because those little young girls are better than us, no... they run because they think they're supposed to. They think they're not supposed to enjoy hooking up with some older women. They're ashamed that the sex was so much better. They run back and try to hide the fact they loved fucking a real woman and go try to make things work with their princess. So, even though you trashed her, even though you've forsaken her again and again, even though you cheated on her with three old sluts, and even though she broke you're heart, you're gonna go running back to her. Cause that's what all the others did."

Tyler let the silence hang for a little bit. She was right. His thoughts were of getting back to Janie. Of writing these encounters off as a fit of madness and trying to find her to make things work. He could still do it, right? She was his soulmate.

"Although, I will say, Tyler," she began, holding his nervous gaze with her confident one. "You enjoyed it way more than all the other guys. By a lot! I mean, you went at it with us, not for hours, but for days. You loved it, Tyler, and you know you did." He turned away from her, looking down. He heard her move in close, feeling her mammoth breasts pressing into his back. "You might try to go back to little Janie, but you will never be able to forget about us," she whispered. "You can go off with her, win her back, marry her, have babies, and have the perfect life. But you will always know that there are three older women out there that you are lovers with. Three women that, if you ever saw them again, would make your cock throb with need, who could take you from her if they so wanted, who could boss you around and dominate you, and do things to your cock that will make your head spin. You will never forget about the things you did with us here."

Her smooth voice sent a shiver up his spine. He looked up at the two other women heading back to the car, some supplies in hand. They glanced up at him, looking angry. Well, Ellen looked angry. Stella... she looked hurt.

"You were their first... their first young stud, I mean," Sonya explained. "They didn't know how this worked, so I had to explain it to them. So, needless to say, they're a bit annoyed."

Tyler stepped away and turned to face the older blonde again.

"So, you're just, uh... leaving?" he asked again.

"Yes, babe, of course. We all do in fact have lives and jobs that we need to get back to. We can't just spend all our time in a hotel room having sex with a hot young guy, no matter how much fun it is," she replied.

"And what about me?" Tyler asked. She smiled at him.

"Aww, is your heart broken, Tyler?" Sonya asked with a mocking smile. "You're a smart guy, Tyler, you'll figure something out. I know your friend is long gone, but I'm sure someone will pass by who can help you out. Give you a lift to the big party down south. Or, you can call up little Janie, and beg for her to take you back." Tyler was a bit panicked, not knowing what he could do to avoid being left in the middle of nowhere on his own without a single friendly face.

"Or..." Sonya replied with a shrug, stepping forward, ready to drop the hammer. "I suppose you could come with us," she said, her tone soft but her eyes locked on him, studying his reaction. "Like I said, you enjoyed it more than any of the other guys I hooked up with. Is this something you can give up? I mean, even if you do, and you run back to Janie, there is no guarantee she will want you back. Maybe she's already shacked up with some douchebag while you were here with us, and you've given up the best sex of your life for nothing. And this will be the best you will ever get, Tyler, I can promise you that. Nothing will ever match what we did here, and you know that."

Tyler looked away, not wanting to confirm her words, but fearing it was the truth.

"You have to realize, Tyler, after everything we did here, after everything we showed you... you're not meant for those young girls. I'm sorry, but it's the truth. You're meant to be a stud for old ladies. Those young girls won't know what to do you. But to women like me, women my age, you're fucking delicious. You're an irresistible hunk of fuck-meat that we older sluts all want a piece of. And if you think it's just us, you've got another thing coming. I guarantee, if you look back at all the times when older women were really extra nice to you, they all wanted the same thing. That fat dick in their nasty old cunts!"

No, Tyler thought. That couldn't be true, could it?

"So, if you try to go back to Janie, you'd better watch out. Cause one of those old sluts will try to poach you. Don't get a ride with any of those lady truckers. Because within the hour, you'll be parked at a truck stop and she'll be riding your fat cock! Don't get a ride from that nice, seemingly innocent church lady either, cause I guarantee you'll end up draining your nuts into her tight cunt. And don't ask the lady at the gas station next door for help either, because you're cock will end up lodged in her ass before you even know it. Hon, I don't know how you can get back to Janie without plowing through some more old pussy. And even if you somehow find Janie and go back home with her, you'll never be safe. You'll have to watch out. Maybe the older neighbor who seems extra nice. Maybe her hot boss. Maybe even her mom..."

"What? No!" Tyler called out in response, that last bit really making him react. He had never thought of Janie's mom that way. And she had never thought of him that way. Right?

"But..." she began, cutting through his thoughts. "If you do come with us, there is no going back. Janie will be a forbidden word. You and her are done! You're whole life before this will be done. You'll be with me... with us... and we'll take good care of you. You won't need your friends. You won't need your family. You won't need Janie. You'll have us. You'll have me. You won't have to work some crappy job to make ends meet. You'll work for us. You'll live to make us happy. You'll get hot, hot sex every fucking day. You'll get fucked till you can't see straight. You'll be a fuck-stud for three middle-aged women. Isn't that exciting? So, if you want, we can find room for you. Take you home with us. Bring you into our world. But you better decide quick, hon, because we're about to leave, and once we're gone, you'll never be able to find us again. So, better think fast, hot stuff. Janie... or us? Or me?" she said, putting her hand on his shoulder as she walked out of the hot tub area and headed towards her car, shaking her jean-clad ass as she did so. She couldn't resist smirking as she walked.

Tyler was gawking, watching the older woman's juicy ass bounce with every step. Despite her normal outfit, he saw a hint of the sex kitten she truly was, the hot pink thong pulled up over the hem of her jeans, forming an amazing whale-tail.

He knew he had to make a decision. And, despite everything, he couldn't find much to deny in Sonya's words. He felt a little hurt by them trying to leave without him. As if there was some part of him that wanted to keep this thing going. And she was right. Janie wasn't a sure thing. Maybe she was truly done with him, and this flight of fancy in coming to 'rescue' her was just a practice in futility. It was silly, wasn't it? This wasn't a movie. This was real life. Maybe she was even already with someone else... no, NO! She wouldn't do that. She's not that type of girl. But if Tyler went with Sonya, and her friends, there was guaranteed slam-dunk amazing sex. Sex that was better than he could ever hope to find again. Sure, it was with a bunch of older woman, but he had seen the type of pure filth an older woman could dig into first hand.

Was there some truth to what she said about other older women wanting him? Sure, he was always the charmer that the other neighborhood moms wanted their sons to be like. And sure, there were a few occasions where older women treated him unusually well. Like that one teacher he had, Ms. Barstow, an older woman, who was tanned, had greying hair and a supremely large chest. There was that one time she had given him a really good grade and his buddy not as good of a grade, even though their papers were nearly the same. And at graduation, when she gave him an affectionate hug and rubbed his biceps through his graduation gown. No, she was just being nice.

Then there was his family friend, Susan, a friend of his parents from way back. Tyler would help around her house the summer before college, offering to cut the grass and stuff like that, to make a few bucks. She did always seem eager to get him into her new swimming pool, and when he finally agreed, she supplied a swimsuit, a tight pair of stretchy trunks that clung to him. The suit provided a primo view of his fit butt and sizable bulge to anyone who happened to look. If it was a woman that he didn't trust, he supposed there could be something nefarious afoot, but this was Susan. He had known her for years. But she did seem very eager to get into a bikini in front of him, to show off her surprisingly large tits and full round ass. And she did seem eager to rub his shoulders and rub her big tits against his back, but that might have been an accident. No, there was nothing nefarious going on there. Couldn't be.

And then there was Janie's mom, Cassandra. She had been nothing but nice. Although movies and TV shows taught him to be wary of the mom of the girlfriend, Cassandra seemed to really love him. Not in that way, but she was very happy with her daughter's choice of man. Really happy. And she was very attractive, with large breasts and a tight, fit, round ass. Tyler could admit that. But she was nothing but nice. Honest. She was affectionate, always welcoming him with tight, loving, boob-squishing hugs. And she liked to pick his brain, enjoying his young, intellectual mind and easy-going nature. Although, she did make some curious language choices when they were talking, like how she wished she could just suck all that tasty knowledge out of him. She explained that she wished she could just take his youthful curiosity, his intelligence, and good nature, about how she wished all of that could be combined into some sort of magic drink, a cup full of his 'essence', as she said, because if that existed, she would eagerly swallow that down. But that was an innocent comment. These comments didn't register as anything wrong at the time. She didn't mean anything odd by saying that... right?

And then there was the older bartender at the bar he snuck into near his college. Even though she suspected he was younger than the drinking age, she eagerly fed him drinks. She also seemed to make it a point to show off her big, bulbous breasts in her low-cut top, showing off the faded tattoo of a broken heart on her breast, as well as her deep, tanned cleavage. And at the end of the night, she said to him, "Hey honey, how about we go back to my place so you can suck on my big tits?" Well... there really wasn't much mystery to that encounter. It seemed pretty clear she wanted to fuck him.

Okay, so putting that last encounter aside, while it may seem like there might be suspicious stuff with these past encounters if you looked at it with a certain lens, it wasn't that bad. He wasn't, as Sonya claimed, an 'irresistible hunk of fuck-meat' to older women.

Right?

In any case, he had to make a choice. With Janie, he felt a personal connection that he had never felt before. But with Sonya and her friends, the sex was absolutely incredible. The sex, their hot bodies, it was the type of sizzling, lustful encounter that only comes once in a lifetime. Could he just leave that hot sex on the table, just because it was with three older women? Could he really go back to Janie, could he be so weak-willed as to let himself be pushed around and be played around with, as if his love was something that can be toyed with? But the love they shared felt so right.

If he was honest with himself, he would realize that the blazing desire to get back to Janie was far diminished from what it was before this whole mad adventure. Sonya and her friends had shown him that there was a whole other world out there, with things that Janie could never give him. Things that these older women could. Like anal. And tit-fucking. And rough, rough sex. He just had to decide what was more important, the love in his heart, or the feelings that those older women brought to his teenage dick. And he had to decide fast, because those bodacious older women were moments away from walking out of his life for good.

But he had already made up his mind. At least his body had.

Because the gateway to get to Janie was through the phone in his hand. If Janie was at the top of his mind, he would be frantically searching his phone for any sign of a message from her. Or to search for her number and to call her up, to see where things stood. But his eyes weren't on his phone. His eyes were locked on Sonya's jean-clad ass. Watching her full, round, juicy ass bouncing side-to-side. Side-to-side. Side-to-side. The firm cheeks jiggling lusciously. The thong peeking out tantalizingly from under her jeans. When he looked up, he could see the sides of her enormous breasts from behind, shaking with every step. Yes, she was, like, 30 years older than him, but she was so fucking sexy.

Young Tyler had found something that had replaced Janie in his thoughts. With Janie, whenever she looked at him, he always felt like the little boy he was when they first met. He could never forget their humble beginnings, and in his heart that is what they would always be. And that love he felt was nice and all, but it could never truly recover from Janie's callous treatment of it. And then Sonya and her friends... she had given him an experience that was impossible to forget. They had shown him a whole new world. They had taught him so much. They had made him feel like the man he now was.

Plus their tits were fucking enormous.

Tyler now realized how important that fact was to him. So big. So smooth. So fucking soft. And their asses. God... their round, juicy, full mature asses made him drool. Feeling them in his palms... feeling them slamming against him during a bout of rough sex... feeling his cock buried up their tight rear holes... this was not something he could ever get from Janie.

Janie was inferior. And these women, these old women... they were superior. He now could fully admit to himself that he wanted these older women more than his first love. They had supplanted Janie. They had eradicated the love he felt for her.

That was why he didn't feel so bad about letting his phone slip out of his fingers and fall into the broiling waters of the gurgling hot tub. All those pictures of him and Janie, those loving memories, all gone. He was leaving it behind. He was moving onto his new life. To his destiny. That was how he found himself quickly chasing down Sonya, his sneakers bouncing off the pavement. He was leaving his old life behind, and he was running away from it, and towards his new one at full speed.

Sonya had to hide the smirk on her face as she heard the younger man bounding after her.

This went exactly as she planned. So many times she had tried and failed to make one of her young boy toys more permanent. But she had put all the pieces together this time. Her cunning mind came up with a clever plan. She knew that if she tried to force a new life on him, he would eventually rebel. All the others did. But, if she gave him a choice in the matter, or at least the illusion of a choice, then he would stay with her for good. And he didn't really have a choice. There was not a chance in the world that a guy his age would ever walk away from her big tits. Or her hot ass. Or the rough sex she could give him. And now that he felt like he was choosing his new life, there was little chance that he would rebel against it. She had effectively tricked him into dumping Janie and shacking up with a bunch of old sluts. She had convinced to leave the good life behind for a life of sexual submission, not with any of those cute young girls, but with some mature, experienced older women. She had led him to his doom, swearing off hot young pussy forever, and he came bounding towards it with open arms.

It was with a confident smile that she turned to face him, to welcome him aboard. It was her conquering spirit that led her to gripping his ass as she guided him to the backseat of her car. Ellen, Stella, and Sonya shared a silent look of excitement, knowing the job was done. Knowing that there was a lot of filthy sex in their future.

Tyler was nervous, but excited. As Sonya began driving away, she couldn't hide her arrogant smirk. Ellen looked back in the rearview mirror, confidently planning how to properly dominate this young hunk. And Stella, seated next to him, couldn't help but look at him hungrily. Tyler's dick stiffened in his pants, surrounded by these three mature confident lionesses. He was in their clutches again and he would never be able to escape.

He would never want to.

So that was how Tyler was convinced to dump his young pretty soul mate and hop into the sexual clutches of three nasty old sluts. A decision that few would make. A decision that few should make, to be honest. But Sonya and her friends were so fucking good at this, they convinced him to make a really bad decision.

He didn't even know how bad this decision was.

Because if he had let Sonya leave, he would have noticed a car pull into the gas station next door mere moments later. Seeking a friendly face, he would have come face to face with three gorgeous young women. Three absolute smoke-shows, all his age, and all just fucking sexy. Like, ten out of tens in anyone's book. A gorgeous tanned blonde, who had that delightfully bitchy natural expression that could make any man melt. A dark haired young woman with olive skin, who moved with the liquid grace of a natural athlete. And a pale, slim, stacked redhead, who carried herself with the regality and confidence of a princess. All three young women were incredibly gorgeous, and their bodies kept up with their looks. Shockingly large, perfect breasts. Round, juicy asses. Long, firm legs. The works. All three were down to party and were on their way to the beach. Towards the heart of Spring Break. Which was why all they were wearing were tight, revealing bikinis, their thong-clad asses covered by thin sarongs.

If Tyler was searching for help, he would have found some in these girls. With his good looks, his fit body, and his heartbreaking story of his true love dumping him, it would not have taken long for them to spread their legs for him. Why, they might have just abandoned their plans, checked into a room at the hotel next door, and ridden his cock for hours. This would have been an encounter any guy would dream about. One that he would have had no shame about bragging about. The best possible sexual encounter any man could ever ask for. But because of Sonya's cunning way of manipulating Tyler's pliable mind, this encounter would never happen.

That was Tyler's first mistake.

The other mistake involved Janie. Because despite everything, if she would have reached out to him, if he got any sense that she was interested in getting back together, he would have leapt at the opportunity.