Old Ladies, Thongs & Hotel Hot Tubs

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TheTalkMan
TheTalkMan
7,939 Followers

But Stella was.

So, a few minutes before class was over, he was given back his phone, with no evidence of any wrongdoing by his scheming teacher. At least, until, a few minutes later, when his phone vibrated in his pocket. When he pulled out his phone, he found a photo text from an unknown number. Stella watched him open this message, and she saw his eyes widen in shock.

He had received a photo text from Stella. It showcased a nude photo of her, on all fours, from the back, her smiling face turned towards the camera, and a big, purple, rubber dildo jammed DEEP up her ass. The color drained from his face as he looked up with wide eyes at his Spanish teacher, whose trimmed eyebrow raised at him confidently. He was completely gob-smacked, but at the same time, absolutely rock hard, being in the presence of a woman who would grant him his biggest fetish. Sure, it was his teacher, a much older woman, but... she was offering him anal. Hard, rough anal.

From that point on, Stella made it a point to point her butt at him at every opportunity. She wore tight skirts to show off her rear end as well, and every chance he got, he would stare at her. Gaze at her lush, round, mature ass, even at the expense of his girlfriend. She could sense the distraction in her hunky young boyfriend, but there was nothing that could be done. This was only gonna end one way. Stella turned up the pressure, bending over and pressing her breasts into his back during class, putting her hand on his shoulder, and whispering in his ear. "If you want to see more of me, you just have to ask. There's plenty more to see..."

For an ass man like him, this older Latina woman was driving him crazy. He looked at the picture she sent him a dozen times a day. He couldn't get enough of it, seeing this professional older woman, this teacher, so exposed like this. This dirty little secret that he was being allowed to see. He couldn't hide his obsession with Stella, and the moment he saw the hint of a tiny thong peeking over the hem of her skirt in the middle of class, he was spurred into action. He had to put a stop to this, once and for all. He had to act.

"Guess who's got a date with the quarterback!?" Stella called out proudly that night when she met up with Sonya and Ellen for drinks. She went into all the juicy details, about how the QB came to her class at the end of the day, looking cute and nervous. He stuttered and stammered, trying to figure out what was going on between them. But she cut to the chase, stopping his stammering, and moving in close to him. "Did you come here because you want this to stop?" she asked, before studying him and continuing, "Or... did you come here because you want to fuck my ass, baby?' she whispered, making him shiver. Nervously, he nodded, and she gave him her address. She told him to come over that night, that she would show him something special.

And she certainly did.

Stella figured the team lost their game the next night because of the beating her big ass put on the quarterback's thighs as he fucked her ass savagely. By the time he left her house, after cheating on his girlfriend with his slutty Spanish teacher, he could barely walk. She had shown him things he couldn't believe. She had rocked his world and given him the hottest thing he could imagine. Hard, rough anal sex. And it was even better than he dreamed it would be.

Since Sonya kept her claws in Tyler and kept him busy, Ellen and Stella felt they had free reign to fool around with others. And while they had their own various misadventures as they tore through some of the best and brightest of the student body, in the end, they always came back for more with Tyler. He was their first younger man, and he was still the best they ever had. Tyler was kept very busy.

Tyler had gotten very good at fucking older women. Sonya and her friends, the four women from back home, Harper and Ms. Buck. And that was just the beginning of how Tyler was used as a man-slut, working at the behest of Sonya to make her life easier, using his thick young cock. There were now so many older women who had experienced his driving cock first-hand, and he had no doubt there would be many more to come. The four women back home, the bartender, Ms. Barstow, Susan, Cassandra, plus Harper and Ms. Buck who visited often for more heated action. Tyler was never left wanting for sex. But they were just the start.

Sonya wasn't done making the younger man expand his horizons sexually, and by this point, he was happily along for the ride into pure depravity. She went ahead and posted some of the videos of them having sex online, to very positive feedback. There was a growing market out there who loved watching older women fuck the hell out of strong young men. It didn't matter that she worked in a school, and could theoretically lose her job. After winning over her rivals at the school, Sonya truly felt untouchable. Plus, the idea of thousands of eager viewers watching her having aggressive sex with a sexy young man drove her crazy. People were always asking for more, and she kept her online fans very happy.

One other added bonus for her was making it known to the world that Tyler loved older women. By this point, it seemed like everyone knew his tastes. People in town, people back home, people online. He had learned from his mistakes with his girlfriend, what's-her-name, so he was done with younger girls. Now, it was permanently recorded in history that he was into old ladies, so if he ever tried to go back, there wasn't a chance for success. He couldn't go and get married to some hot young thing, only for her to look online and find dozens of videos of him fucking various older women. No, he would never be fucking one of those young girls again. He couldn't. Not a chance.

But it wasn't just about making sure he was locked down for good, because Sonya was confident that Tyler wasn't going anywhere. And it wasn't about shaming him for fucking older women either. Quite the opposite. In her mind, what they were doing was a beautiful thing. To Sonya, the best sex there could be was the sex that could only happen between older women and younger men. There was just something about seeing a lush, voluptuous older woman and a hard, taut, fit younger man, naked, rolling around in bed, her lush curves sliding against his firm muscles, getting it on hard and rough and nasty. So Sonya was just spreading the message, the gospel, so to speak, and Tyler, well... he was the gospel's most fanatical supporter. He was spreading the good word each time he slid his prick into an appreciative, mature cunt. Each time he sprayed his fertile seed onto a pair of large, mature tits, coating their smooth skin with his thick cum. Before, his online identity was comprised fully of him and his girlfriend, pictures of them together, taking pride in their love and showing it off, now, well he was showing off other things. Nakedly showing off his devotion to fucking older women. And people were taking notice.

She had received so many messages from older women who enjoyed her videos. Older women who needed one more kick to make a serious move on the objects of their lust, and Sonya's footage did the trick. Nothing filled Sonya with more pride than watching other women following in her footsteps, posting amateur videos of their own. Footage of them riding younger men like total sluts, giving them better sex than they could ever get from any of those younger girls. The depravity that had started at that hotel was spreading fast, and Sonya couldn't be happier.

After watching footage of these encounters that Sonya had inspired, she would practically drag Tyler into the bedroom and ride his cock for hours. And when she looked down at him, she saw no hesitance. No reluctance. Only lust. Knowing she had won him over completely made her so hot. She loved the level of corruption she had instilled in him.

She had gotten the job done with him. He had left his old life behind. He dropped out of school. He abandoned all his friends. His family only had a very cursory knowledge of what he was up to. She had truly made this younger man hers. She had her own personal boy toy. She had made him a stud for slutty older women, and she couldn't happier about that.

What really sealed the deal for Tyler, and what set aside Sonya as his permanent number one, was when he came home one day after running errands for her. He walked into the backyard to find a brand spanking new hot tub. From in the house emerged Sonya, clad in the same green thong bikini she wore back during their first fateful meeting, a bikini that made him stiff as a brick. But what really set him off was seeing her heavily pregnant belly, the smooth, tanned skin stretched out, carrying the baby he put in her belly. This older woman, carrying his child... it was crazy. And seeing this symbol of femininity and life corrupted by her obscene bikini drove him crazy. So when they slipped into the hot tub again and relived their first meeting, Tyler fucked her as hard as he could, almost blindingly hot for her. Feeling her hot, naked, pregnant body against his drove him insane with lust for her. He didn't think about why he shouldn't be doing this. He didn't think about hooking up with younger women at all anymore. He didn't really think about his ex-girlfriend either. None of that stuff. Any of Tyler's doubts, if he truly had any, were completely gone.

He loved fucking old ladies!

***************

TheTalkMan
TheTalkMan
7,939 Followers