Olympus has Fallen Ch. 19

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Where are you taking me, fucker!" Helen screamed. "I demand to be returned to the Underworld at once. Hades will have your ass for this!"

"Oh, I don't think so, my sweet," Osiris answered. "You know, your husband, to be the so-called King of the Dead, sure left his Kingdom poorly defended. By the great Lords of Chaos; a mangy dog and some sort of Skeletal doorkeeper, and that was it? If I had known that was all the security he had, I would have invaded eons ago."

"Well, he will return, and when he does, you..., you will be wearing your ass for a hat!" Helen snapped as she struggled in his grip.

Osiris, licking his lips with his long canine tongue, lifted his hand up to his face and glanced at the gorgeous prize wriggling in his palm. She was beautiful. In fact, she was the most beautiful woman he had ever seen. Long black hair, skin smooth and pale as porcelain, he did not see many like her in Egypt. Sure, Egyptian women were known for their beauty, but there was something about the fiery disposition in this one that especially excited him. The fact she struggled so much in his grip and glowered at him with such hate, his dog boner was up and ready to bark.

Helen, grabbing Osiris' forearm with her hands, threw herself forward and bit down hard.

"Ouch, Bitch! Watch it!" Osiris shrieked as the pain shot up his arm. "Do you really want me to drop you from this height? After all, it might—"

'—Might what? Kill me?" Helen laughed. "I am already dead, fucker; so, I got nothing to lose. Now, unless you want me to keep biting your arm; you will just turn around, and with your little falcon-headed freak buddy here, you will fly me home!"

"She sure is a feisty, bitch, isn't she?" Sokaris said. As he watched the beautiful naked shade writhe in Osiris' grip and prepare to bite him again, he added, "Are you sure she is worth all this trouble? I mean, look, you already wrecked the Greek Underworld, perhaps we should just declare victory and put her down. Kidnapping Hades wife might be too much."

"His wife?" Helen exclaimed. "But I am not...," she started to say before she went silent, her mind stewing as she realized she would have to wait for an opportunity to escape later. Looking down again at the ground, she gazed out to the horizon and felt her mouth go dry. It was bleak. Nothing but brown for as far as her eye could see, an ocean of sand spreading out to eternity. If she were to escape, here, where in the hell would she go? Finally, after an hour of silence traveling in Osiris' hand, she was relieved when she spied a ribbon of blue in the distance. As they flew closer, she noticed the ribbon was ringed by green. Here was the sole line of life in the midst of this ocean of death, and perhaps, a way out.

"What is that, Lord...Osiris?" Helen asked as she shifted in the God's grip. "I, I, perhaps I was hasty in my judgement earlier. Maybe we can work something out."

"Oh, we are going to work something out, Queen Persephone," Osiris said, "And then some. Yes..., I will have you. You will be MY Queen of the Underworld. The fates have commanded it."

Helen swallowed hard as she looked down again, and, for the first time, realized she was naked. Reflexively covering her breasts with her arm, she reached up to her throat and felt Archimedes' key, still hanging around her neck. Closing her eyes, she prayed. Oh Archimedes, if you can hear me, please..., please rescue me. This cannot be my fate. I cannot be destined to be a fuck-toy for a dog-headed monster.

As Osiris felt Helen shiver in his grip, he beaded his eyes and stared out toward the horizon. In his gut, he felt a pain. A pain of regret? Perhaps. But, he had no time for regret. After seeing this vision, more lovely than any woman he had ever seen, he knew what he must do. He would have her, but not by force. It would be by her own free will. For this vision to willingly hand over her booty to him would make his vengeance over Hades so much sweeter.

"Persephone," Osiris said, "As I said, I will have you, but I will not take you. You will come to me freely of your own choice." Feeling her body relax, he pointed across the Nile and said, "But there will be time enough for all of that. In fact, all of the time in the world, for behold, your new home approaches."

Helen popped open her eyes and stared west across the river. Her pupils widened as she saw a splotch of dark sand in the distance, looking like a lake of tar pooled in the endless vista of sand. As they flew closer, she watched the lake bubble and swirl, like a pot of porridge ready to boil over. The swirling intensified as they hovered above the lake, and a hole opened up in the tar. This was the portal to someplace, but where. She shuddered as her thoughts grew dark at the possibilities. Finally, Helen's fears broke the banks and she had to speak.

"Wh-what in the fuck is that?" Helen cried.

"That, my dear, is the TRUE Underworld, the land of the Egyptian Dead, and my Kingdom. You, sweet Queen of the dead, are about to get a major upgrade in your new home."

Helen said nothing as she, Osiris and Sokaris dove into the void.

***** "Holy fuck!" Loki cried as he led Thor into the green and white marble spa in the palace, "Get a load of this place!" All around them fresh bubbling hot springs fed an enormous pool, the soothing gurgles of the bubbles instantly relaxing them both. Above their heads, a brilliantly colored frescoed ceiling arched a hundred feet in the air, the surface painted to resemble the canopy of night. It was dazzling, thousands of gold stars painted onto an azure background. At the far end of the pool, a bronze sculpture of Aphrodite stood watch as warm scented oils fountained into the waters from her nipples.

"These Greeks sure know how to do things right," Loki said. Poking Thor in the stomach, he added, "It makes our people's mud huts and wooden lean-to's look like shit."

Thor grunted, but nodded. He had to agree. There was no place more impressive or beautiful than the room before his eyes. The great hall of Valhalla was a festering shit-hole compared to this place.

"Yeah, but still, Loki," Thor said, "We Gods of the Norse have more..., manly traits. These Greeks may know how to make pretty things, but they are no match for our masculine strength."

Loki laughed as he took his forefinger and pushed Thor's erection down. He giggled when he released it and it sprang up and smacked against Thor's stomach. "Yeah, we really know how to show them, don't we?" Loki said. "Just like you, right Thor? You taught that..., oh; I guess it didn't really work out so good, did it?"

"Listen up you little Fuck--" Thor snapped.

"--Shh," Loki interrupted. "Don't make me regret giving releasing your tongue."

Thor went silent, but growled as he closed his mouth.

"After all," Loki continued as he seductively slid up to Thor's body and began running circles over his nipples. "I think the girls and I might have some quite entertaining uses for that tongue of yours later."

"Loki..., please stop. You are freaking me the fuck—"

"—Oh, don't be such a baby, Thor," Loki said. "I can't help it that I am super horny right now." Glancing down to Thor's throbbing purple balls, he added, "And it is evident you are too. But, for me, now as the proud owner of a hot pussy, I must say, I think these girls have been holding out on us all these years!"

Running his left hand over his nipple while his right hand stroked his inner thigh, Loki gasped out a small moan. "Shit, if I knew having these Lady parts would be such a fucking erotic rocket ride, I would have shapeshifted into a hot babe years ago. Let me tell you, Thor. Getting all hot and wet and having your clit start to throb is like nothing you have ever experienced. I highly recommend it."

Gripping his tits in his hands, Loki added, "And having these things on your chest..., holy fucking shit! I don't know why any girls ever leave the house! It's like having a fucking carnival, right at your fingertips."

"Get a grip on yourself, Loki," Thor said, going quiet as the sudden, high twittering chirp of female giggles echoed through the room.

"I think I hear the girls coming, and, you have this whole Sappho Ceremony of Sacredness, or whatever the fuck that is, to perform," Thor said. "What the hell is that anyway?"

"Shit I am just making up as I go along," Loki replied with a wink. As he backed his ass up against Thor's cock, the smooth, cool silk of his dress teasing Thor's cockhead into a frenzy, Loki laughed. He added, "Hey, if you play your cards right, I might give you my cherry!"

"Stop that shit, Loki. This is too pervy, even for—"

"--Shh," Loki interrupted as he pointed forward. "Our guests have arrived."

As Thor and Loki stood on one end of the pool, through a pair of gold and jewel encrusted doors across the water, Petrakia and eleven other girls emerged. Loki and Thor both dropped their mouths open at the sight. The girls were stunning. All gorgeous, they were even more alluring by the short silk tunics they wore. It barely covered their bodies, and to both God's delight, it was tantalizingly cut high on their thighs.

"Welcome, High Priestess Loki," Petrakia said as she and the others lined up at the other end of the pool. "I am not sure about how this ceremony is to proceed now, as I had not progressed far enough in my studies to learn about it. So..., we all stand waiting for your instructions. Please, tell us what we should do to appease the Goddess."

"You hear that, Thor?" Loki whispered. "They are waiting for MY instructions to appease the Goddess of Love. It is like a fucking wet dream come to life!" Loki smirked as he looked at Thor and said, "I wonder what I should have them do first?"

"Have them strip!" Thor whispered back. "Have them lick each other..., yeah, have them—"

"Hey, this is my show!" Loki whispered back. "But..., I like how you think. Trust me; your ideas are not that original..., but I approve."

Thor grinned as he closed his mouth, his self-imposed muteness reinstated.

"Yes, Girls," Loki exclaimed to the group, "In order for this ceremony to work, we all must be sky-clad."

"Sky-clad?" Petrakia said.

"Yes."

"What does that mean?" one of the others asked.

"We must be nude," Loki said. "Nude as the day we were born."

This last comment caused a flutter of more giggles, and Loki watched the girls blush, and whisper among themselves. As they playfully kicked the tiles under their bare feet and stare at the ground, obviously shy about stripping, Loki felt both his mouth, and his pussy, grow wet.

"Is there a problem?" Loki asked. "Shall I go first to get this party started?"

"Oh..., well..., Uh...," Petrakia said, "It is just..., many of us have never been naked in front of a man before. And..., uh, you see..., your slave Thor has several of us a bit shy."

Loki's face turned into a grin as he dropped his robe to the ground, and shimmied out of his sopping wet panties. Now standing stark nude before them, he said, "Well, I assume you don't want me to send him away--"

"--No!" Petrakia shouted, before catching herself and lowering her voice. "I mean, no, of course not."

"Well, that's good. I thought my slave's nudity would be enjoyable to you girls, and, as you will see, he is going to play a big part in the ceremony."

"Oh yes, he is most fine, it's just—"

"Its just that you don't want him to see YOU naked, right?" Loki said.

"Yeah..., right."

"Well then," Loki replied as he bent down and picked up his panties. Holding them to Thor's nose, he whispered into his ear, "like the smell? That's your doing...., STUD!"

"Shut up Loki," Thor mumbled under his breath.

"Would it help if I blindfolded him?" Loki called out to the group.

"Oh yes, it would very much. Thank you. I am so sorry we are bashful, as we really are neophytes."

Laughing, Loki whispered into Thor's ear mockingly, "Poor baby. So close to such a delicious feast for your eyes, and yet..." he added as he covered his eyes with the panties, "so far away."

"Better?" Loki asked as he turned to the group.

"Yes!" Petrakia cried.

"So, now, as part of our sacred covenant, we shall we cleanse ourselves in these holy waters," Loki said.

"Yes," Petrakia said, as she and the other girls stripped. After they waded into the pool, they all swam over to the statue of Aphrodite. Once in place, each girl, in turn, stood beneath the statue and allowed the warm scented oil to pour over their bodies. As the oil slithered over their flesh, it foamed into suds and they began lathering each other up. Delicate hands teasing and stroking each other as they soon became quite slick and soapy.

"Holy Fuck, Thor," Loki whispered. "You should see this. Damn! My clit is about to vibrate off my body at this sight. I can only imagine what it would do to your poor cock."

Thor could only whimper as he could see nothing. Loki watched on for twenty minutes as the twelve nymphs cavorted and played beneath the foaming oil flowing from Aphrodite's nipple, their bodies all covered from head to toe in sweet smelling pink suds. Loki, unable to stop running his fingers over his mound, finally said, "Ok, it is my turn," and waded into the water.

"What about your slave?" Petrakia asked. "Shall we bathe him too?"

"Oh absofuckinglutely!" Loki cried as he dragged Thor in behind him. "He is a very, very dirty boy."

As Loki swam to the girls, laughing and giggling as they playfully dunked one another under the water, and re-suds themselves under the oil, he felt his nipples grow hard as diamonds. Nothing he had ever experienced was more erotic than this moment, his enjoyment all of this feminine delight as a woman making it so much more delicious. When he reached the oil, and felt the warm, sticky-sweet essence ooze down his chest and bead on his nipples, he gasped out a small mew.

"Oh Mercy to Gaia, that feels good," Loki cried.

"Shall we wash you, Loki?"

"Yes...," he hissed, placing his hands behind his neck as he lounged back in the water. Within seconds, a dozen pair of delicate female hands began teasing and stroking every inch of his flesh. His heart raced in his chest, and his breathing became shallow, as his nipples were teased and two beauties stroked his inner thighs. From the depth of his gut, he felt a slow bubbling wave of pleasure begin to boil in his body. Radiating out through his toes, as his clit was gently brushed, the slow burn grew before becoming a raging inferno.

"Lick me," Loki cried. "Like my sacred honey cave! Lick me as we begin the Sappho Ceremony of Sacredness!"

Within moments multiple mouths began to caress his love bud, teasing it with their delicate tongues, taking long lingering licks that caused his brain to smolder. This is so different, Loki thought. By the power of the Lords of Chaos, an orgasm as a woman beats anything I have ever had in my true form. As a man, all was rushed, his dick only wishing more, harder and faster. Now, however, the light delicate touches, the slow lingering licks, the tiny butterfly kisses only increased the voltage of his desire. Finally, like a billion suns erupting in his loins, he threw back his head and screamed, "Oh baby, baby, baby!" As he gripped the long blonde hair of the girl who was servicing him, his toes curling and nipples vibrating as his whole body shook, wave after wave of orgasmic delight exploded in his pussy.

Minutes later, when he finally opened his eyes, he moaned when he saw all of the girls had paired off, each pretzeled against one other in a sensuous 69. He lazily glanced to his right and laughed when he saw Thor. Standing in the midst of all of this Sapphic delight; naked, hard, hands chained to his neck, he was utterly helpless. As he carefully watched Thor's reactions, he saw the desperate twitching rippling through his body. Loki smiled as he watched Thor's nostrils flare, desperate to drink in the thick musky smell of female arousal. Blindfolded, Thor's ears wiggled as they desperately scanned the air for sounds of girlish orgasmic moans.

Now spent and with his legs weak, Loki and the other girls rested against the side of the pool, occasionally giggling as a warm bubble of spring water rocketed up into their pussies. "So," Loki said, "The first part of the ritual is complete. For the second, though, we will need to employ my slave."

Laughing as he stretched out his bare foot and ran it up Thor's erect shaft, he added, "We need to impart our sacred wisdom to this supplicant. Men," Loki continued as he gripped the head of Thor's shaft with his toes and wiggled it back and forth, "and this one, in particular, have no idea how to eat pussy. Boy, do I now know that now. We need to impart our sacred wisdom, the wisdom of our own bodies, onto this poor, dim, slave."

"Oh? What did you have in mind?" Petrakia asked. "How do we let him know how to service a woman properly. After all, we don't really know how to service a man either."

"What a wise girl you are," Loki said as he laughed. "So, I tell you what. You help me make this boy into a champion pussy-eater, and, I will let you all enjoy his services on the way to Athens."

A collective cheer erupted through the room, before Loki added, "And, I shall teach you all how to properly service a man. Some of us," he said as he suppressed a snicker, "know how to operate on both sides of the fence." Dropping his foot back into the water, Thor shuddered when Loki released his grip on his dick. "But the first thing we need to do is get this boy properly cleaned up."

Loki smiled as Petrakia and the others gently guided Thor beneath the stream of warm oil. Once Thor entered the stream, he panted out a small whimper as the warm suds ran down his chest and over his throbbing shaft. When his body was stroked by one pair of hands, and then another, and then another, his breathing increased, and he shivered.

"Get in there, girls," Loki said, "get every crevice and cranny clean." Once Thor was thoroughly soaped up, Loki floated towards him on his back, and gripped his face with his feet once they met.

"Now Thor," Loki smirked. "You know what to do now."

Thor gulped but nodded, realizing that Loki was actually going to make him go through with this. He was going to go down on his friend. Even though Loki was transformed into a beautiful woman, the fact that it was still Loki beneath that gorgeous exterior made him queasy. At least he would not have to see this. At least he was blindfolded. That was some relief.

His relief was short-lived, though, once Loki reached up again with his feet and ripped the panties from Thor's eyes.

"Some things you need to SEE, Thor," Loki said with a laugh as he watched Thor's eyes grow wide.

Thor, seeing all of the gorgeous, and highly aroused, female flesh around him, as well as his buddy's yawning beautiful pussy inviting him in, immediate dove his face into Loki's lap and began to suck.

"Slower, now, buddy," Loki panted. "You need to go much, much slower..."

For the next few hours, Thor gave Loki several toe curlers before repeating his lesson on all of the other girls. They all guided him like good teachers. Telling him to lightly kiss, rather that roughly bite. They taught him that a slow boil beats a fast burn. When the last girl shuddered out her last orgasm, she drifted away from Thor's honey coated face and oozed into the warm, sweet water.

"So, Loki," Petrakia panted as she tried to catch her breath. "Are you going to show us how to service a man now? I assume that is part of this ceremony."

"Yes, my dear," Loki replied as he gently stroked Petrakia's cheek. "In order to serve the Goddess of Love, one must be able to give love as well as receive it. Now...," Loki started as he dropped his voice to a whisper, "go and fetch a dildo. We shall need it."