Olympus has Fallen Ch. 19

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"A dil—"

"Shush," Loki cried as he kissed Petrakia into silence. As their lips locked, he felt his female juices begin to bubble again, his arousal at feeling soft lips against soft lips stabbing his libido like a knife. "Yes, it is to be a surprise," Loki added with a knowing wink.

Petrakia winked back and leaped out of the pool. Loki stroked his womanhood beneath the water as he watched her perfectly formed, heart shaped ass scamper across the tiles into the main hall of the palace. Seconds later, she returned, dildo in hand.

"Perfect," Loki cried as he motioned for the girls to gather around Thor.

Thor was shaking, hornier than he could ever remember being, the sweet taste of female honey coated on his lips. Unable to lower his hands, he wobbled unsteadily in the water as multiple pairs of female hands began stroking him. Once Petrakia entered the water, Loki whispered into her ear, and she giggled as she swam behind Thor. Taking a long stroke of his left ass cheek with her hand, she sighed as she lightly kissed his rippled back.

"Please..., Loki..., remember my—"

"Silence Slave!" Loki cried. "Remember your place!" Turning to the girls, Loki said, "Now, although I have forbidden this slave release until we reach Aphrodite's altar in Athens, I can show you how we can edge him, which, for a man not so cursed, would be sure to produce an orgasm."

"Wonderful," Petrakia cried as others clapped. "We have so much to learn."

"Yes," Loki snickered as he waded over to Loki and knelt down into the water. "Now, watch what I do. You all will get your chance to try, and of course, we can practice on our trip to Athens."

Thor moaned and glared down at Loki kneeling in the water. He was both aroused and disgusted simultaneously. Loki, in his female form, was gorgeous; his full breasts swinging loosely over the surface of the warm water, his large blue eyes peering at him with smoldering lust, his full thick lips now being caressed by his tongue. But his brain knew it was still Loki, beneath that sultry form, and that image he could not erase from his mind.

When Loki began to massage Thor's balls, and Thor accidently barked out a small whimper, the girls all giggled.

"See girls; you have to be gentle with these," Loki said. "They are the essence of the man, the seat of his power, but also the cause of his downfall. See how they feel like eggs?" he asked as he bade each one to inspect. Thor grimaced and began to sweat as his manhood was passed around like a show-n-tell project.

"But," Loki continued, "You can tell how effective your efforts are, by how these puppies react. See how they are this lovely shade of purple, like over-ripe plums?"

"Yes," the girls all said.

"That means they are very full, but, it does not mean they can't get fuller." Loki opened his mouth and took a long, lingering lick up Thor's shaft and around his cockhead. When Thor shuddered and twisted his hands in the stocks, Loki looked up and said, "See, this is why he has to be restrained. He wants so dearly for me to take him deeply into his throat, but the secret is to wait. Wait until he cannot stand another stroke." Suddenly, Loki leaned forward and took all of Thor into his mouth, gobbling his shaft up into his hot, wet throat. Thor groaned as Loki slowly retracted, nibbling and kissing his way off his manhood.

"See, his legs are shaking," Loki said. "That is how you know you are doing a good job." Standing up, he said, "OK, who wants to give it a try." A dozen hands shot up, as Thor sighed.

For the next few hours all had a go, and Thor was licked, sucked, gobbled and kissed right to the edge of insanity. With his cock throbbing as if it would split in two, Loki playfully lifted his panties up in his hands. "For the next phase, it is best he does not see what we are doing." Leaning close to Thor's ear as Loki blindfolded him, he whispered, "I am ready for you to take my cherry now..., STUD!"

"Please, Loki..., not that! Please, not..." Thor mumbled, before another pair of panties was shoved into his mouth.

"Good thinking, Petrakia!" Loki cried. "Used panties make the best gags. I assume these are yours."

"They are, although, I must admit, they are a bit soiled. I am afraid your slave got me quite excited earlier."

"Even better, my dear," Loki said. "Letting his taste buds marinate in your honey only makes him hornier. Now, watch and learn."

Turning his ass to Thor, Loki slowly wriggled his pussy onto the head of Thor's shaft. As soon as it entered him, Loki cried, "Ooof, I had not..., Oh Gaia! That is so, so, good."

Grunting as sweat poured down his face, Loki said, "Now, the secret is..., oof, uh, to go slowly. Let your pussy gobble up, oh, oh, oh Gaia, oh..., gobble it up slowly."

All of the girls watched on in dazed fascination as Loki slowly impaled himself on Thor. They were amazed. Not only was Loki whimpering and panting as she took his meat into her honey cave, but Thor's face froze in an expression of both disgust and overwhelming arousal. When Thor's manhood hit Loki's g-spot, Loki shrieked. Nodding back to Petrakia, Loki said, "Now, put it in now!"

Thor yowled and spat when Petrakia shoved the dildo far up into his ass, hitting his prostate straight and causing his firm erection to nearly explode. Had he not been cursed, he would certainly have emptied his balls instantly at that moment. Grunting and swearing, Thor began jackhammering his cock deeply into Loki as Petrakia pegged him relentlessly. After twenty minutes, Thor was a blur as he slammed relentlessly into the hot female form of his friend. Finally, Loki could take no more. Her pussy ached like she had just passed a watermelon and she was sure her orgasm well was dry.

"Oh great Gaia, I had no idea," Loki sighed as he slid off of Thor's cock. "Oh, Oh, Oh sweet Lords of Chaos! It was so..., full. So tight! Holy Mother!" Panting and whimpering, he collapsed forward as he gushed fresh juice into the warm water. Sinking beneath the waters, his whole body tingled. Holy fuck! I had no idea that is what it felt like on the other end. Owning a pussy is a joyous sacrament!

After he recovered and sat up in the pool, he blushed as he glanced over at the crowd. They were all transfixed, nipples erect, their hands lazily stroking their womanhood. Sighing, Loki said, "So, who wants a go next?"

A dozen hands went up again, as Thor moaned.

The next morning, after who knows how many rides on the Thor-mobile, Loki and the rest of the highly satisfied girls all walked down to the dock. The day was gorgeous, cold and bright but not a cloud in the sky. The dark blue of the heavens merged with the color of the Sea, and the winds were calm. It was the perfect weather for sailing.

As Thor studied the ship, his muscles straining under the weight of all of the girl's baggage, his heart sank. It was enormous, a three-story Trireme with two decks for rowers. Under normal circumstances it would be manned by fifty, maybe a hundred, very fit slaves who would man the oars beneath the decks. Today, however, it was to be he alone to provide the muscle power.

"You may place my trunk up deck, Slave," Loki smirked as he smacked Thor's ass as he passed. "You filled up big time last night, lover boy," Loki added as Thor's face reddened.

Thor dropped the trunk in the palatial surroundings of the upper deck cabins, before going back to the dock for the others. This was the ship of a wealthy merchant, Thor figured, and as he saw the silk curtains, large plush pillows and carved wood of the cabins, he figured, the owner was very wealthy.

After a few hours, the other girls boarded, and Thor struggled to shove the ship away from the dock. As he heaved, he felt a dozen female eyes boring into his flesh as he was still naked, and his grunting and struggling with the weight obviously had some erotic appeal.

"OK, lover," Loki cried. "Into the hatch you go. Your place is down in the hull."

"Stop calling me that," Thor growled.

"Now, don't make me seal up your mouth again," Loki said as his eyes twinkled. "After all, with all of your new skills you learned last night, I plan on putting that mouth to good use. Lover!"

"Just let me get below deck and start rowing," Thor barked as he stomped downstairs. As his eyes adjusted to the gloom below deck, his stomach dropped. There were fifty benches below deck, twenty-five on the very bottom of the hull, and twenty-five lifted three feet up. When in use, it must be packed hull to deck with sweaty, struggling men, the bottom row inhabitants perhaps the most unfortunate. Arranged as it was, their faces literally would be shoved into the ass of the man on the upper row.

The girls had prepared things already, and in the exact center of the ship, Thor saw how two oars had been chained to all of the others, both above and below, so that one rower could row all of the oars simultaneously. He sighed as he descended into the bowels of the ship. Reaching the bottom, he reluctantly sat down, gripped the oars, and started to row.

All of the wood in the ship creaked and popped, and everything shifted forward as the ship began sailed out to sea. It was a struggle, but, Thor thought, at least this was going to give his dick a break. His erection had subsided a little from the night before, but it was still painfully hard. The ache in his balls had eased up a little also, although both his testicles were noticeably larger and an even darker shade of purple. He remained hopeful, though, that things would soon ease more. Surely, after a few days of just good strenuous physical activity, and without any temptation, he would calm down and possibly find some relief from his infernal longing.

It was going to be a long, hard row to Athens, but, at least he would be free of the teasing. And of course, he always did like working on his quads and biceps. Hell, he thought, Grid always liked my ripped physique. Who knows, but maybe this long workout will help me blast little Thor free after all.

A few hours into the trip, as he rowed harder, Thor felt the sweat pouring off of his back. His brow dripped and his (still) sore ass clenched as he leaned into the effort and really got into it. Through the small slits cut in the side of the ship for the oars, he felt the sea breeze blow in. Despite the dark, sweaty and grim atmosphere below deck, with the breeze it almost was pleasant. This isn't going to be so bad after all. I mean, hey!

"Now, you aren't going to give me any trouble are you?" Petrakia said from behind as she closed the cuffs over his left wrist as another girl locked his right. "Loki said that keeping your hands chained would keep you from getting distracted. She said you were a hopeless wanker."

Thor growled but said nothing. Sighing, he turned forward and stared blankly ahead as he resumed rowing.

"That's a good boy," Petrakia said as she walked in front of him and stroked Thor's sweaty brow with her thin fingers. She paused as she cocked her head and studied him, his muscles flaring and sweat pouring off of his body as he struggled with the oars. "My, you are one sexy sight, if I must say. All bound up and working so hard for us," she cooed. After exchanging a knowing glance with her friend, she and the other girl climbed up onto the seats above and stared down at him. They both giggled as they watched him, completely helpless now as he was tied to the oars, and every inch of his body exposed to their eyes.

From Thor's vantage point, he was caught in a terrible, yet erotic, trap. With nowhere else to look, he was face to face with their crotches, barely covered by their thin silk tunics, all long legs, and full breasts straining against the fabric. Usually, he would be loving such a lovely sight, but, unable to find release, he only found it frustrating and he became irritated. Damn that Loki; I swear he will pay for this; he thought as he tried to ignore the girls. He sighed and closed his eyes when he felt his recently deflated cock, twitch.

"Now that's no fun," Petrakia said as she slowly dragged her feet down Thor's stomach and grabbed his penis with her toes. "How come he's laying down on the job now? Don't we excite him anymore?"

Thor grunted but stoically continued to row. He was not going to give in to this. Loki was not going to win. He was going to beat these bitches at their..., oh shit!

It was hopeless. Now with four sets of toes gripping his shaft and teasing his balls, his quiet whimper signaled it was over. Petrakia, glancing over at her friend once more, winked as she pointed down at Thor's erection. "I think we got his attention."

"Yeah, and," the friend added, "I think Loki is right. See out the slats. I think our speed is picking up."

As Petrakia ran her toes over his cock head, and her friend scratched his balls, Thor groaned as he started rowing faster.

Petrakia stood up, lowered her panties and slipped her tunic over her head. Now standing naked above him, she sat back down, gripped his ears with her feet and pulled him forward into her pussy. Winking as she looked over at her friend, she said, "Let's see if we can get out speed up to fifty knots!"