On Loan for the Night

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I know that I added that last bit just to feel submissive, even though it was actually true. I did like being discussed in very intimate detail and I did like being looked at, and I loved the thrill of the humiliation. In fact my pussy was getting wetter from it, or was it from the pain of the slaps. Who cares, it felt good anyway.

"She looks very enticing like that. Do you mind if I fuck her?"

My heart jumped into my mouth. The request had caught me completely by surprise, and it seemed to have caught Max off guard too, because there was a long pause before he replied.

"No, by all means do, she's there to be used."

I caught my breath. What a lovely thing to say.

"However, she belongs to someone else, so please use a condom." I had no doubt that this was a condition imposed by my Master.

"Of course, I understand."

"Let me just show you something first, though."

Now what? I wondered just as two fingers (Max's?) found their way between my legs and into my pussy, the ease with which they penetrated showing just how aroused I felt. The fingers moved around, soaking themselves in my wetness, before hooking themselves to take as much as possible and withdrawing. A moment later I found wet fingers, beautifully woman scented fingers, presenting themselves to my mouth. I smelled myself even before they touched my lips, my juices hot and pungent on his fingers. I opened her mouth and eagerly took them in, licking the juices up before sucking the last taste from them.

"Do you still taste good?" Max asked.

"Oh yes, thank you, very." I replied, wondering at the laughter which this reply provoked.

"See how she loves herself." Max was still laughing as he spoke.

By now I was feeling a little more secure and my embarrassment had subsided as my arousal grew, so I was able to smile nervously at his remark.

"If you still want to fuck her I'll untie her so she can go down on me at the same time." Max continued more seriously.

I felt his hands at my wrists and the first one was free, but before undoing the other one, he leaned towards me and said quietly. "Just make sure you do exactly as you're told".

The cuff came free, and I raised myself onto my elbows, rubbing my wrists and easing my shoulders. He had not removed the leg restraints or the blindfold and I was glad. I was about to be used by two men and the blindfold somehow acted as a buffer from the reality of it, allowing me to think of it as is it were someone else.

This, I thought, is the reality by 'belonging' to someone, even on loan. Not a thought was being given to my wishes or preferences - or even to my moral principles - and that, I realised, was the beauty of it. I had no decisions to make, no regrets for my actions, and even the 'freedom' to do things I could never have contemplated in 'real life'. All my responsibilities could lie jointly at Max's and my Master's door and this gave me a great, if absurd, sense of power.

I was not allowed to reflect on that for long. Almost immediately I felt the bed move as someone climbed on in front of me, and legs were placed to either side. Was it Max, I wondered briefly, but I knew what was expected of me and reached blindly forward for the cock I knew I would find. I did, only a couple of inches in front of my groping hand I touched it, brushing it with the back of my fingers and then grasping it, hot and hard, in my palm.

"Suck me." It was Max's voice, so it must be his cock.

I bent his tool towards me, parting my lips to take it, wanting; it must be said, to feel it in my mouth. But before I could engulf it I felt a pair of hands roughly grasp my hips and pull me back. Even though it was not my place to complain, I felt a brief sense of annoyance at the intrusion, especially as it made me lose contact with Max's cock. My loyalty and obedience lay with Max for the time being, and it was he that I should service first, not this strange cock that I now felt against my arse.

For a moment I thought the stranger was going to fuck me in the arse, but then with a certain amount of fumbling he found my pussy and pushed himself in. His fucking was hard, almost brutal, thrusting into me deeply and violently right from the start and giving me a glorious sense of being used even though he hurt me. This man had yet to speak a word to me, but he was freely taking his pleasure from my body.

He fucked me so hard that I was pushed along the bed a little by the force of each stroke, so that within a very short time I found myself with Max's cock slapping against my cheek as I lurched forward. I turned my head sideways, searching for the head of his cock with my mouth, finding it and then frustratingly losing it again as the man used me for his enjoyment. I was not even able to seek Max's cock with my hands, they had to stop me from being sent sprawling under the force of the other man's thrusts, but eventually with Max's help I did manage to find it once more and take it into my mouth. Max grabbed me by the hair to hold me still, so at least I wasn't going to lose it again, though my problem now was simply being able to set up any kind of rhythm.

I suppose I could not have been doing too badly, Max's cock was as big and hard as it could get and I could actually feel it throbbing against my tongue. But Max's arousal brought its own difficulties, as I slid his cock in and out of my mouth and along my tongue, a particularly strong shock from behind rammed it deeply against my throat, causing me to gag and choke, almost completely stopping me from breathing. I must admit panicked a little at this, scared that I would pass out and choke to death, but Max seemed neither to know nor care of my problems, grasping my hair as he held me in place, oblivious to my distress until my frantic wriggling made him relax his hold. Even then he did not allow me to completely eject his penis from my mouth, making me learn to accommodate both his pleasure and my over vigorous fucking - fucking that was getting more and more aggressive as the man approached orgasm. I know it sounds strange, but I loved it. To be totally depersonalised, to be turned into nothing more than a toy was fantastic. Even my fear and discomfort only added to me pleasure and I just knew that my pussy was soaking wet.

The grip on my hips was becoming painful as my lover tried to ensure that his forceful fucking did not send me sprawling away from him. His body was banging violently against my buttocks and I realised that he was getting close to his climax. A sudden and irrelevant shaft of sympathy for his usual partner went through my mind. Thank God I didn't have to get fucked by this animal every time. Then he was there, pushing and grinding against my bottom as his cum spewed from his cock.

I felt his climax, aware of his cock jerking as he came, but I missed the feel of cum flooding my pussy and I cursed the condom he was wearing. Somehow it would have felt much more appropriate for him to ignore my safety and shoot into my unprotected womb.

The man slowly withdrew his rapidly shrinking cock and as it finally slipped from my body I prepared to concentrate on sucking Max to his climax. If I couldn't have my pussy full at least I might be allowed to have my mouth filled with beautiful cum. But it was not to be and to my dismay he pushed my head away.

"Let's change things around."

I felt rejected and alarmed. Why would he stop me in my duty of service to him? Why would he give me back to the stranger, who could not possibly be ready again already and who would only stick a limp dick in my mouth and then blame me for its failure to revive? But then I consoled myself with the thought that Max would perhaps fuck me, a pleasure I was yet to enjoy.

Max wriggled himself free from me and I felt his weight lift from the bed. Moments later I was pulled backwards to allow a new weight to take his place and I felt new legs placed either side of me. I resigned myself to having to go down on the man who had so violently used my pussy. Strangely, at that moment the music stopped playing and the sudden silence added to my sense of foreboding. As he settled and I was pushed firmly forward, and so I opened my mouth ready to encircle his (must be) flaccid cock and reached forward with my hands to search for it.

But then I jerked back in sudden alarm. My hands encountered thighs all right, but not a man's thighs. These thighs were smooth and sensuous, and the scent that came to me was not that of a randy man, but the much more erotic scent of an highly aroused woman, Who the hell was this, where did she come from, and what was I expected to do?

This last question was soon answered. "Lick her. You said you liked the taste."

It was, I realised with sudden horror, the scent that had been on the fingers thrust into my mouth a while before. My own juices must have been on his other hand and must have been given to her to silently taste. I pulled further away, recoiling at the thought of touching another woman and with the knowledge that I was not gay uppermost in my mind.

"Lick her." Max was ordering me, and in the background a man was laughing quietly at my predicament.

I could not disobey, yet my whole being rebelled at the idea of going down on a woman. I knelt, repelled yet weirdly excited, totally confused and uncertain how to proceed. I wanted to please Max and I felt a bizarre stirring at the prospect of sexual contact with someone of my own sex, but my mind rebelled and I was frozen in place, unable to go on.

Slap. I felt the sting of a hand across my bottom. "Do it."

Slap. The second one was much harder and tears of pain and frustration sprang to my eyes.

I had no choice, and I inched reluctantly forward, my hands sliding along smooth female thighs and my mouth opening tentatively for what I knew it would find. And then my lips encountered smooth flesh, the top of a woman's thigh. Given my bearings I moved haltingly towards my target, my tongue cautiously flicking out to taste the warm flesh my mouth was passing over. And then I was there.

My mouth had finally reached its goal; the smooth lips of a woman's shaven pussy lay beneath my searching tongue. And searching it was. Gone was the timidity and uncertainty. A thrill went through me as we made contact and I was no longer repelled by the thought of eating pussy. Why I don't know. Perhaps the knowledge that I had already tasted her juices helped, perhaps my position of servitude to Max helped, but for whatever the reason I was suddenly able to make love to a woman without a second thought.

More of a surprise, and a pleasure, was her shaven state, my tongue was able to explore between the swollen pussy lips without hindrance, freely encountering again the highly erotic taste of her pussy. I gently spread open the pussy lips with my fingers and began my exploration of this woman's pussy, my tongue finding and entering her vagina before moving upwards to discover for the first time the feel of a clit between my lips. She was already highly aroused and soaking wet, and as soon as my mouth found the hard little nub of her clit she began to gasp and push herself towards me. I was now very hot myself and the hope grew in me that maybe my own pussy would receive similar attentions.

I remembered Danny's techniques from when he blessed me by going down on me and I copied them, hoping to give this woman the most pleasure my inexperience would allow. I drew the clit into my mouth and licked it with the tip of my tongue, flicking it lightly before sucking hard on it and nibbling with gentle teeth. Softly and then hard, slowly and then rapidly, I lapped at the clit between my lips, bringing the now moaning woman higher and higher in her arousal. Then I began to lick the whole length of her pussy, using the flat of my tongue pressed against it, travelling from the vaginal entrance to the very top of the slit and back, sucking in her juices and actually enjoying the taste.

My anonymous partner was now getting close to orgasm, for her hands were clamped around my head, pulling my face into the pussy so that my nose and cheeks became wet with gorgeous female lubrication as her uncontrolled hips jerked to the tune of my dancing tongue. I licked her all up and down between her pussy lips, darting into her hole then teasing a very swollen clit, while all the time trying hard to keep in contact against her more and more frantic movements. Finally, with her hips raised way above the mattress and her hands clamping my face hard against her pussy, the woman came, a half groan, half scream, announcing the arrival of her climax. Right to the end I managed to keep my tongue against her pussy and I felt strangely proud of myself for that achievement

With the woman's hips now still and her hands removed from the back of my head, I relaxed behind my blindfold, feeling happy at a job well done and forgetting for the moment the circumstances of these new found pleasures. I rested my cheek against the join of my partner's thighs, a little smile of satisfaction flitting briefly across my face, even though the one-sided nature of our contact had left my own pussy with a frustrated ache.

My reverie was broken by a sudden return to the world of reality that came with hands undoing the fastening of my blindfold. Blinking against the light I looked hastily around, a surge of embarrassment passing through me now I couldn't hide behind the darkness. But I was eager to see the woman I had been enjoying as well as finding out who had been the man who had enjoyed me.

The man was much as I had expected, maybe mid thirties, about the same age as Max and a year or so older than myself. He was tall and well built, with a square face and a shaved head. He was a obviously a self confident man, even naked he carried himself with a kind of supercilious disdain that marked him as used to giving orders. I must admit that his strength pleased me and I was not at all surprised that he had fucked me so forcefully. I would not object if he wanted to do so again.

The woman was more of a girl, and a very beautiful one at that. She was aged about nineteen or twenty, certainly no more than twenty-one or two, blonde, slender, with pert breasts and with the sort of face that gets referred to as 'cute' or 'impish'. She was looking at me somewhat timidly, as if wondering what my reaction would be at seeing her. She needn't have worried, apart from her comparative youth I could not have picked a more attractive partner for my first 'bi' experience.

The two men were standing at either side of the bed, quietly watching both of us as they had done throughout, and I instinctively knew what they expected of us. Without words I unfastened my own leg restraints and rolled onto my side. Then I reached out and pulled the girl down beside me. She was still breathing a little heavily from her orgasm, but I kissed her briefly and gently full on the lips. She smiled at me, flashing a glance at the other man as if seeking permission, and then allowed me to draw her into my embrace. We held each other quite tenderly, our arms encircling and our legs intertwined so that I could feel the soft pressure of her pussy on my thigh. Ignoring the presence of the two men we followed our instincts and kissed again, this time with more feeling. It was as if she held back for a second, but then I felt her body relax against mine and her tongue begin to probe uncertainly into my mouth.

Max seemed to understand our need to establish a bond between us, it was the first same sex encounter for me and, I think, for her, but her man had less patience and his breaking of the peaceful scene brought momentary frowns from the others.

"Alison." He said sharply, revealing her name. "Alison, don't you think you should thank her for a hell of a good climax? And do it properly."

Alison almost visibly shook herself out of her trance and looked meekly up. "Yes, Master" she answered, before turning back to me and, speaking subserviently, said "Thank you for my orgasm, which I most certainly did not deserve, for I am not worthy of such pleasures."

The look of shock at her phrasing and total disbelief on my face brought laughter from the two men and tearful shame from Alison.

"Oh, yes," Her Master laughed, "Just as you are Max's slut, if only for tonight, this slag is mine. You are two of a kind. You are our possessions, our slaves; it is your duty to entertain, to satisfy, and to do anything and everything that we may wish. I know that Max has already given you just a taste of what happens to whores who don't do as they are told? But Alison knows more, don't you my little bitch?"

This man had no idea how much discipline I had enjoyed from my own Master, and I inwardly smiled at his ignorance as his 'sub' answered.

"Yes, Master" Replied Alison, her eyes avoiding mine.

"What happens to ungrateful harlots, Alison?" He inquired,

Still looking away through tearful eyes Alison spoke in little more than a whisper. "When my Master wishes me to carry out a duty and I am thoughtless enough not to do it properly or speedily enough, my Master exercises his right to give me proper guidance and chastisement. This he does through a certain number of strokes of a cane or by fastening me to a frame he has built at home, leaving me there to think over my many imperfections before using his belt to ensure my future obedience. This I treasure, for I know that through his chastisements I will grow more willing and able to give my Master satisfaction, as is his due."

I lay dumbfounded at this beautiful girl's total obedience. Even though I am a submissive I had not thought to be quite so subservient. I take Danny's discipline with inward fortitude, absorbing whatever pain and punishment he cares to inflict. I clearly had a long way yet to go along the road. Tonight was becoming an eye-opener in many ways. I just hoped that Danny would be able to properly use his slut on her return to him.

The voice that came over my speechless consternation was Max's.

"Now that we all now where we each stand, it is only fair that you receive the pleasure that you have earned. Lie back on the bed and open your legs."

For a brief moment I did not register his words, but his single step forward brought me to my senses and, with a feeling, part fear and part pleasure, I did as I was told, once again feeling shameful embarrassment at baring my most intimate parts to everyone's gaze and revealing my state of arousal.

"May I use your slut for this?" Max asked his friend.

"Of course, so long as you don't damage her."

The two men discussed us as they might the loan of a lawnmower.

"Alison," Max instructed "You will now pleasure that harlot by your side. Make her cum."

Obediently Alison moved down the bed and leaned over ready to bring her mouth to my pussy. I spread her legs wider, ready to receive Alison's attentions, and in fact longing for the feel of girl's tongue against my clit.

"Not like that."

We both looked across at Max in surprise and disappointment.

"Use this."

Max fished in his chest of drawers and withdrew from it a large strap-on dildo. Alison accepted the contraption and, after climbing off the bed and experimenting with its unfamiliar fastenings, she threaded her legs through the straps and pulled it into place. It was the type that had a clit stimulator at the back and it took her a few moments to seat it comfortably between her pussy lips, and this delay gave me the chance to come to terms with the idea of being fucked by a false penis attached to a beautiful girl. And Alison was beautiful beyond doubt, with long blonde hair and a body to die for, and I watched avidly as she wriggled the dildo into place, appreciating the jiggle of her breasts. They were just the kind I wanted for myself, small and firm with the comparatively long pert nipples that looked right out at the world as if in defiance. I badly wanted the chance to suckle on those nipples.