On Loan for the Night

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Otazel
Otazel
2,589 Followers

Alison stood quietly, the dildo jutting out from her pelvis, passively awaiting her next command, and I realised then just how patiently and silently she could have stood in the room, not revealing her presence, all the time that her Master playing with me and fucking me in front of her. That is what the music had been for I know realised. I admired Alison's silent obedience and vowed to learn it myself, for Danny's sake.

"Ok, now fuck her." Alison climbed back onto the bed and positioned herself between my thighs, looking shyly into my eyes as the tip of the dildo stabbing into the side of my pussy lips. Neither of us had experienced a strap-on before, and so it was not until I reached down, positioning the end of the artificial cock at the entrance to my vagina and pulling Alison to her, that I was successfully penetrated. Alison pushed gently and uncertainly forward, pressing the dildo further into my waiting pussy whilst I moved towards her in silent support.

I wanted this fucking, longing for the feel of the womanly body moving against me. Taking encouragement from my clear acceptance Alison set up a slow and sinuous rhythm, pushing herself against me so that the dildo filled my passage and its base pressed back against her clitoris. The dildo itself had felt cool as it entered me, but it had no trouble sliding inside my wet and slippery pussy and as the coldness eased I began to enjoy its presence. It was like being fucked by a very, very hard cock, but a cock that was attached to the warm, soft, and sensuous body of a woman, and I loved it.

We fucked gently but passionately, long firm thrusts contrasting with the hard aggressive shafting of men, and it was not long before we were breathing heavily and erratically as we responded to each other. Alison was partly supporting herself on her elbows and her hands had found their way to my breasts, her thumbs teasing my nipples as she thrust in and out of my pussy. In contrast, I had my arms wrapped tightly around her back, holding her firmly to me, with my legs parted and pulled back as far as I could get them in order to enjoy the deepest possible penetration. I know it was selfish, but I needed to cum. I was desperate for the release that had so far been denied me and that I had now been promised.

I had closed her eyes when the first feelings of pleasure had passed through me, ashamed to let myself be seen to respond to a woman's touch and very conscious of the gaze of two men watching a dildo thrusting in and out of my pussy. But then a harder than usual push from Alison caused my eyes to spring open automatically and to make contact with her Master's gaze. The look on his face did not register understanding and I looked across to the other side of the bed to Max, only to met with the same look of wide eyed concentration. It was only then that movements in Max's shoulders made me glance down to his hands and I realised, suddenly and with a surge of horniness that both men were masturbating, wanking hard over the vision of myself and Alison deep in the throes of passion.

Watching Max's hand moving rapidly back and forth along the length of his cock I felt suddenly proud of the display that we were presenting to the men, and I began to deliberately push back against the dildo as I began the slow climb towards orgasm. Ideally I wanted its base to push on Alison's clit and bring her to orgasm just as its shaft got me there. I had no idea if she knew what the men were doing, but I wanted them to see what two women can do to each other and how hard they can make each other cum.

Alison's partner began to grunt at his approaching climax and he moved forwards to the very edge of the bed, his hand moving ever more rapidly and his hips thrusting at thin air. Then with a final groan he came, spurting his cum in long gouts over us both so that his semen splattered over Alison's back and arse and splashed onto my thighs. The effect on Alison was electrifying, she responded to her Master's cum with little cries of pleasure and began thrusting harder and faster, ramming deep into me and wildly taking us both up towards our own climaxes.

My eyes were now fastened firmly on Max, whilst I clung onto Alison's back to get the most from my lover's ecstatic fucking, watching him in my erotic abandon as he worked towards his climax. His eyes were almost closed as he concentrated on his pleasure, but as his climax approached he too moved to the bedside, clearly also intent on cumming over us as we made love on his bed. I moved my head across so that I could view him better, looking now over Alison's other shoulder without the girl's head in the way, and on seeing this Max signalled for me to open my mouth, his intention obvious. My heart skipped a beat and I did so willingly, happy that I was finally going to taste his cum.

Leaning forward and rubbing his cock harder and harder Max finally reached his climax, shooting his cum in long strings over us, aiming into my face and open mouth. His aim was by no means perfect, some of his cum hit Alison's shoulder and some went into her hair, but most did land on my lips and out-thrust tongue and I took it greedily into my mouth, savouring the deliciously salty taste. At long last I had been used for what I was designed to be, a receptacle for a man's spunk. The pleasure this gave me was profound and entirely separate to the purely sexual pleasure of Alison fucking me.

At the same time Alison was reaching her orgasm, thrusting the dildo hard into my pussy she ground her pubic bone against mine to get as much pressure as possible between her own clit and the base of the strap-on. Then, at the height of her passion she clamped her mouth over mine, forcing her tongue between my lips and searching the interior of my mouth, as if determined to have her share of Max's spunk.

All this was simply too much for me. My body exploded in a frenzy of bucking, jerking, spastic counterthrusts as my own orgasm ripping through me. For almost a full minute we both pushed frantically against each other, our bodies out of control, my pussy trying desperately to devour the dildo, while it seemed that Alison was equally determined to flatten her own clit with it. But eventually our orgasms began to fade and we lay panting and gasping in each others arms, utterly and completely spent, with the semen of the two men still running from us and mixing with the sweat that beaded our bodies.

It was Alison who moved first, raising her head and looking around to seek the approval of her Master. But he was sitting on the ottoman against the wall, still in a post orgasmic quietness himself, and he just nodded his agreement to her without speaking. This made me wonder what Max thought, and I sought his gaze, feeling my heart leap with unexpected delight as he smiled his approval. I couldn't repress a little return smile of my own, though I don't think he realised that mine was partly caused by his knackered appearance.

He stood with one of his hands holding onto the corner of the bed headboard and the other resting on the bed beside her thigh, his penis now little more than a stub of worn flesh hiding among the forest of his pubes. He too was obviously spent, rubber legs finding difficulty in supporting him.

Just then, withdrawing the dildo gently from my pussy, Alison rolled off and lay beside me, not even bothering to hide her own pussy or even to remove the strap-on. She, like everyone else in that bedroom, was waiting for her heartbeat to return to normal. She and I looked towards each other and, with a completely unconscious movement, reached out to take each other's hands and to squeeze them gently, smiling affectionately at each other.

For probably a full ten minutes this tableau remained still, until Max finally said, to no-one in particular, "I need a cigarette and a coffee." hauled himself to his feet, and half walking, half staggering, made his way, still naked, to the bedroom door.

As for me, I just lay there, mulling over the night's events and adjusting to the changes within me. I just hoped that Danny and Dianne had enjoyed their time together so far as much as I had enjoyed my time with Max. Not, of course, that the night was over yet, though I wasn't sure how much more I could take.

Otazel
Otazel
2,589 Followers