On The Road with My Son

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After that, it wasn't long at all before he grunted "Mum, gonna- gonna cum."

"Do it, baby, just cum inside me," I begged.

A volcano of wet heat exploded inside me as Joel spasmed and groaned and thrust his cum into me just like his father had done 25 years ago when we made him. His whole body shook in an orgasm that must've lasted close to a minute. He squeezed my breasts harder than they'd ever been squeezed before. His face was bright red and his eyes were wide open and glassy. Rope after sticky rope of my son's semen burst from his cock and deep into my vagina. He'd just about filled me up when he eventually finished shooting. He collapsed onto my body, his head resting on my shoulder. I held my darling boy in my arms and stroked his head lovingly.

"You're fucking perfect, Mum," he informed me when he'd caught his breath again.

"And you're goddamn incredible too, sweetheart."

We lay there, motionless, as his cock slowly deflated and slipped out of me. It wasn't long after that before I felt something I'd forgotten about - the leakage. An avalanche of my son's semen spilled out of my vagina, down past my butt and onto the motel's sheets. I'm sure that wouldn't be the first time for that bed, I'm sure.

Once that happened, I suggested we shift slightly so we were lying on the bed properly. I can't remember too much else from that night, so I'd say we both must've fallen asleep pretty quickly after that. As I drifted off to sleep with my son resting his head on my breasts, I remember thinking that, even though he was my son, everything we'd done just felt so wonderful and natural, I was amazed.

The next morning, however, those thoughts didn't exactly hang around. I woke up in pretty much the same position we'd fallen asleep in - on my back, with my son's face resting on my left breast. When he stirred soon after I'd woken up, I pretended to still be asleep. In hindsight, I really wish I hadn't done that. He very carefully lifted himself up from my body and I listened as he crept around the room and gathered our clothes. He put mine in a pile on the bed and got changed after peeing. He'd closed the door, so I felt safe to get up and start getting dressed myself. I'd just pulled the day's dress on when he emerged from the bathroom, and we both mumbled a "good morning".

My good old friend Doubt once again filled my mind. Did he have regrets about last night? Was it my fault? Was I disappointing in some way? Probably came across as too desperate and too willing to break my marriage vows to my husband, let alone basic biology and human nature, and he was rightly disgusted with me. Or maybe he had no more use for me now that he'd gotten his way and had finally fucked me. I desperately wanted to ask him why we were being so damn awkward, but was too scared to find out the truth. Instead, we packed up the room in silence and resumed our road trip, for better or for worse.

It was close to two hours into the trip before Joel broke the silence. "Mum?" I visibly jumped at his voice, too lost in my own world staring out the window to realise he'd been trying to get my attention for a minute or so. "Oh, sorry for startling you. Um, about last night: I'm sorry."

Bracing myself for the worst, I asked, "Sorry about what?"

"Sorry for the way I handled last night. I guess this morning I'm really just worried that you thought I just wanted you for your body, but honestly it really is more than that. I really am in love with you - you're so kind and beautiful on the inside, too. You're an amazing mother, but more importantly, you're seriously an amazing woman and Dad is an idiot if he can't see that. But I can see that and I'm so happy to be your son, and I really hope you didn't think I was so shallow that I only find you beautiful on the outside."

"Oh honey, I never thought that. I thought you were awkward because you regretted the entire ...love-making. And I was really thinking I came across as desperate and pathetic and sad, like a clichéd middle-age housewife who's trying to hold onto her youth by having sex with a younger guy. Or that you really only wanted me that one time, you know?"

"You're none of those things. Really. You're so strong and so amazing, I'm truly in love with you, Mum."

"I'm glad you don't think I'm pathetic, I've just been feeling really down lately - it's been so long since your dad has wanted anything to do with me in that way... I guess my self-confidence is just in tatters at the moment."

"Seriously?! I can't believe that you really have to go all the way to Melbourne just so that you can, like, surprise him into having sex with you. Jesus. If you were my wife, I don't think I could even leave the house without fucking you for hours before I went. Um, sorry."

"Wow, no, don't be sorry. About the swearing, or about what you said. You know, I'm starting to think that we have, like, tons in common. Apart from genetic material, that is. I mean emotionally, we're very similar - it's kind of funny how we're both so in sync already."

My husband had never fully understood my emotional fragility, but here was my son not only empathising with me but sharing his vulnerable side with me, too. Holy shit, I think I could really be falling in love with my son. Certainly wouldn't be the worst thing in the world; at least he loves and respects and wants you, and he really does get your neediness, since he's kind of needy too - hell, he probably inherited it from you, Cynthia. It's been years since I've felt this wanted, this sexy, this empowered, this loved. Sure, I've been chasing Mark fruitlessly for probably a year now, but here was a younger, sexier, more emotionally connected version of my husband right in front of me. And when we got to the hotel tonight, I really wanted to show him just how much all that meant to me.

If last night was all about me, that night, I made it all about Joel. As soon as he shut the door, I just about attacked him. I kissed him with all the day's built-up sexual tension and immediately started unbuttoning his shirt without even looking. He responded in kind, kissing me back and unzipping my dress and helping slide it down my body and I stepped out of it. In the twenty seconds I'd had in the room by myself before Joel came in, I noticed the cupboard of our room featured a huge mirror. Stepping backwards, I pulled Joel into the room and in front of the mirror so he could see everything.

I finished unbuttoning my son's shirt and slid it off his back, then moved away from kissing his sweet young mouth and started slowly kissing my way down his neck, my hands rubbing his back and his chest. I licked and sucked each of his nipples, running my tongue in circles as he had done to me the previous night. He ran his hands through my hair and moaned with pleasure. Once I felt that his nipples had gotten enough attention, I continued my way down his torso, kissing further and further down until his belly button. I stopped myself from undoing his pants, instead repositioning myself on my knees in front of him. Looking up at my son, I placed my hands on the waistband of his jeans and said, "Thank you for making me feel sexy again. Consider this a small token of my thanks, my darling."

With that, I undid his button and pulled his zipper down. I slid his pants down, and took a moment to enjoy the sight of his already-hard cock straining against his briefs. He wore a red pair, and I could easily make out the shape of his erection against the bright fabric. As enjoyable as that sight was, I was too eager to see the rest of the show. I pulled his underwear down, careful not to snag his dick on the way down. Then I was face-to-face with my son's thick, eight-inch erection. As a rule, I'm against circumcision, but somehow it looked really good on Joel; his purple head stood proudly pointing at the ceiling, with the beginnings of his natural lubricant starting to form right at the tip. His pubic hair was neatly trimmed to be less than an inch long, just before the hairs started curling. His balls hung below his cock, with wiry pubes sparsely covering his ball sack. Evidently, he's too scared of what a wrong move with a razor or scissors would do to him, so he just leaves that bit au naturale.

I know it sounds like I just stared at his crotch for ages, soaking in every detail, but I don't think I lasted more than five seconds once I'd removed his underwear. I wrapped my right hand around his nice, thick base to keep it still while I readied my mouth to take him inside. I licked my lips, partly for show and partly to moisten them, opened my jaw wide, and then my son's cock was in my mouth for the first time. I let about 3 inches in my mouth and touched my tongue to the underside of his dick, then moved my head back and forth, sliding my lips and tongue up and down on Joel's purple head. Looking at the spectacle in the mirror, Joel groaned in delight as he watched his mother's head bobbing up and down on his cock as I started to give him oral pleasure.

Jesus, when was the last time I'd had Mark's cock in my mouth? Joel was probably still in primary school. Even though I was so very out of practice, I don't think it ever showed. I picked up the motions and the tongue positions as though I'd never stopped giving head. I closed my eyes and moaned as I tasted my boy's cock, relishing the naughty salty-sweet flavour of his precum. Wait, why close my eyes when I could be enjoying the sight as much as he is? I opened my eyes and looked across to the mirror and saw us there, him completely naked and with a look of pure ecstasy on his face. I looked at his butt in the mirror, and felt disappointed with myself for never having noticed it before. So very firm, and barely any hair on it. I lifted my lazy left hand from where it was resting on his calf and moved it to its new home on his right butt cheek and squeezed it. I massaged his butt like he massaged my boobs - rhythmically, in perfect sync to my mouth movements. Back to the mirror, I also had trouble taking my eyes off myself, as conceited as that may sound. Instead of my usual t-shirt bra, I was wearing my black lacy balcony bra and the matching bikini briefs it came with. The bra helped give my breasts a much nicer, more spherical shape and in addition to giving me great cleavage, the balcony cut also served to accentuate my flat stomach. Kneeling in front of my son, my lacy briefs also helped lift my butt, making my cheeks look much more perky than they usually do. Seeing myself in that light, I finally did start to see that Mark couldn't be turning me down because of my looks.

Feeling more confident after checking out my own body, I started to get more adventurous with my oral skills. I caught Joel's gaze in the mirror and started licking the tip of his cock clockwise and counterclockwise, slowly at first, then gradually building speed. After a few revolutions, I changed up my style again - this time, I focused just on the underside of his tip, quickly licking the very sensitive spot where the ridge meets the shaft. He moaned very deeply, almost growling as I did so. Reading his signal - "I don't wanna cum yet" - I shifted gears again, this time focusing more on his shaft. I licked up and down either side of his shaft, as well as the underside, each time stopping just before the ridge of his cock head. I could feel he was about ready to move on, but before he could, I decided to challenge myself to see just how much of my son's dick I could take in my mouth. Wrapping my lips around his head once again, I slowly slid my mouth down his head, over his ridge, and down his shaft, watching in the mirror as more than half his cock disappeared into my mouth. Slowly but surely making my way down, I hit my limit at a little over six inches. Still, not a bad effort considering Joel would later tell me that I have a "small mouth for giving blowjobs."

"Holy fuck yes, Mum," he groaned as I started sliding my lips back towards the tip. "That felt so goddamn good. Now stand up for me."

I'd be lying if I said I wasn't caught off-guard by the slightly commanding tone in his voice, but I did as he wanted and stood up again - I did say tonight was to be all about him. He ran his hands over my arms and shoulders while his striking hazel eyes roamed all over my body, from my face to my breasts to my crotch and all over again. Hands on my shoulders, he spun me around slowly. In the mirror, I could see him staring at my back and my butt.

"Jesus, you have a fucking amazing body," he informed me. "I wanna fuck you so hard; tell me you don't want it hard, Mum."

I couldn't tell if that was a genuine question, or just part of whatever power fantasy he was now acting out, but either way I remained silent. Taking my silence as permission to proceed, he unhooked my bra while kissing my neck. Once I'd removed it properly, he stepped in close behind me. His cock pressed into my back, still wet from my mouth. He brushed my hair to one side and started kissing my neck and sucking my earlobe. I moaned, powerless to resist my suddenly very confident son. Then, with his left hand, Joel started squeezing my breasts while he ran his right hand down over my stomach and grabbed the elastic waistband of my briefs. He slid my underwear down to just above my knees, letting gravity do the rest. I dutifully stepped out of the pile they created with my left foot and used my right to kick them away from us.

"On your knees, Mum; I think we're both ready now." I completely agreed, and did as he commanded. I dropped onto my hands and knees, flicking my hair away so it wouldn't obscure anybody's view of my body in the mirror. Joel quickly dropped down to his knees as well and, cock in hand, expertly guided himself inside me. It had honestly been more than a decade since I'd done it doggy style. I had never particularly enjoyed it with Mark; the whole thing felt very degrading to me, how I felt like I just had to stay there on my hands and knees while he dominated me, fucking me like a primitive life form. But, somehow, with Joel I didn't feel that way. It's hard to pinpoint why; maybe it was because I was genuinely (but happily) thrown by his sudden change in demeanour that night. Or maybe it was simply that I was so incredibly horny, I didn't care how he fucked me in that moment - I had said tonight would be all about him, after all. Whatever it was, I sure as hell wasn't complaining.

Once he was inside me, Joel started fucking me almost immediately. He held my hips firmly in each hand while he used his whole body to thrust in and out of my slippery-wet opening. I grunted and moaned each time he shoved the full length of his cock inside me, hard enough to make a wet slapping sound. It took me about a minute or two after being taken to remember there was a mirror in our room. I lifted my head and watched almost in a trance at Joel's butt as he thrust his body towards mine. I could see my boobs hanging down and swinging like pendulums, bouncing in time with Joel's rhythmic fucking. I watched him raise his right hand about level with his stomach, and I watched him bring it down on my right butt cheek with a smack that filled the room.

It was the first time I'd been spanked in decades, so I squealed, loudly. But...it wasn't an unhappy squeal. Yes, it stung, and he did leave a red mark on my cheek in the shape of his hand, but by that point I'd already committed to giving into his every wish that night, and I didn't care. It wasn't as though he did it maliciously, either; this was a playful-but-dominant butt smack between (very) consenting sexual partners, so I asked him for another. I watched as he smiled at me in the mirror, then spanked me again, on the left cheek for a matching mark.

That second smack seemed to wake me up from my laziness. I suddenly realised he was probably wanting a bit more participation on my end, rather than just being a wet and willing hole for him to fuck. I moaned his name and started thrusting my butt towards him, meeting his thrusts in the middle.

"Fuck yeah, just like that," he grunted approvingly. After 54 years on this planet and 36 years of sexual activity, I finally understood how to participate in doggy style. Rather than kneeling and simply feeling degraded while some guy fucked at me from a dominant position, Joel helped me see that I could actually contribute and enjoy myself, too. As lame as it might sound, it was actually a very happy moment for me. Suddenly, doggy style's very primal, rough and animalistic nature took on a new, almost liberating light.

Staring at us in the mirror, I saw Joel's tight butt. I stared at his sexy, masculine body glistening with a fine layer of sweat. I could even see his hard, young, very thick cock disappearing and reappearing from my vagina. I watched my breasts bouncing and swinging hypnotically while we fucked. I saw my flat-but-firm butt, the faint red outline of Joel's hands from his intermittent spanking glowing in the florescent lights of the cheap motel we were staying in tonight. I saw my face, smiling in ecstasy for the second night in a row after far too long. I studied my hips, gripped tight by my son, and concentrated on my movements. I thrust back towards Joel's body as hard and as fast as he thrust forward into me. Finally, I was doing doggy properly - fucking back at the man who was fucking me. I loved every second of it, and I wished we could take the mirror with us when we left; I never wanted to have sex without one again.

That night, Joel lasted close to 10 minutes of pure fucking, which I think is especially impressive for a guy as young as him. Eventually, though, he moaned "I'm gonna cum, Mum," and without any further warning, he withdrew his cock from inside me. As though his life depended on it, Joel stood up and told me to get back on my knees in front of him. I've never actually watched porn, but I'd heard enough to know both what my son wanted me to do, and where he got the idea. Of course, I obliged him and knelt in front of him, staring up at him and his soaking wet cock. He pumped it with one hand as he gazed down at me, staring into my eyes, then down to my breasts, and further still to my crotch. I took the opportunity to make a show for him, holding and squeezing my breasts with my left hand while I masturbated with my right. I guess I was feeling a little neglected in that department after the previous night, but I certainly wasn't resentful of Joel; after all, it was my idea to jump him and blow him the second we got into the room.

I rubbed my clit between my index and middle fingers, playing with my boobs and my nipples while I stared up at my son and watched him jerking off, eager to shoot his cum all over me. I really did like what I saw - a beautiful young boy pleasuring himself to the sight of me, regardless of my age or the fact I'd given birth to him. Those reasons were probably why I was able to cum so quickly, without any proper stimulation before my hand. My knees drew together, my face went bright red and my left hand squeezed my left breast so hard and quickly I found fingernail scratches the next morning. I felt my neck tense up and draw my head back, arching my back and pushing out my breasts even further towards my son. I could feel them jiggle as I spasmed with my orgasmic waves. My mouth was wide open as I moaned with pure pleasure, not even thinking about what a show I must've been putting on for Joel. But apparently that was what he needed to push over the edge.

This will probably make me sound very boring in bed, but before that moment, I had only ever had guys cum inside me. I now know that it's fairly common these days for guys to cum on girls' bodies but it was a completely new experience for me that evening. My orgasm had only just subsided when Joel groaned "Cumming..." I stared in open-mouthed wonder at his cock erupting and spewing forth its precious white liquid. I watched, transfixed, as his cum shot towards me, hitting me all over with his hot, sticky mess. I think he was aiming for my chest, but he needs to work on his aim a little. The first, biggest load hit me in the neck and slid down over my collarbone, down my chest and over my right nipple. The second rope of cum landed higher, hitting me on my upper lip, oozing down into the corner of my mouth. Before I knew what I was doing, I instinctively licked at it, taking his cum into my mouth. I actually enjoyed the salty bitterness of his cum and wished he had gotten more than just that little bit into my mouth. The third and fourth wads of my son's cum landed right on my left breast and dripped down into my cleavage. The fifth spurt of my son's cum landed on my neck again, but remained fairly in place. Six and seven dripped straight onto the carpet between us, and that's how I knew he was done. Once again, I wrapped my lips around his cock and cleaned his purple head of all his precum and whatever remnants of his actual cum and my juices there happened to be. I swallowed while staring at myself in the mirror - totally naked on my knees in front of my son, coated in his cum - pleasantly surprised at the woman I was rapidly becoming.