On The Road with My Son

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thank God he'd cum earlier that day; Joel lasted incredibly well that night. Holding onto my butt, he sat up in the bed and pushed me down onto my back. He was now kneeling on the bed while I was at an angle on my back. My legs were up in the air and my head was on the bed, looking up past my breasts and up to my vagina, where my body finished and my son's began. Without missing a beat, he resumed fucking me, my breasts bouncing close to my face each time he thrust his massive tool deep inside me. He held my thighs for balance with one hand, and used the other to rub my clit. It was almost too much sensation to handle, but fuck, I was never going to ask him to stop. I played with my tits for his benefit, squeezing my breasts and pinching and pulling at my nipples.

"So fucking good, Mum," he grunted at me. I had to agree; it was very good sex, just like every other time we'd done it so far. I put my arms out, and without a word, he knew exactly what to do. He pulled me up and now we were both sitting on the bed, face to face. I crossed my legs behind him and held his shoulders while he shifted his legs, making a kind of cradle for me to rock in. He wrapped his arms around me, rubbing his hands on my back as we stared lovingly into each other's eyes.

I leaned in and kissed him, his stubble-beard still moist from my juices. Surprisingly, I didn't mind the taste of my vagina in that context. Anyway, I used my tongue to open his mouth and bring his tongue out to play again. Our tongues danced closely between our locked-open mouths and we mutually fucked each other in the sitting position we'd just stumbled into. My hips rocking, feeling his cock sliding in and out of me, kissing my very sexually talented son, completely forgetting the world around us. I could certainly get used to that.

I completely lost track of how long we stayed in that very easy, very intimate position. By the time Joel broke our kiss to tell me he was getting ready to cum again, sweat covered both our bodies, and my hair felt like I'd just stepped out of a shower. I stared into his glistening eyes and ignored the sweat dripping down my armpits and forehead, and he ignored the drops trickling down his own face and body. In fact, the smell of my son's sex-sweat just made me all the more eager for his cum.

"Gonna cum inside you, Mum," he moaned.

"That's it, baby, cum in your mother again," I cooed, and already I could feel his cock starting to swell inside me. I leaned forward and resumed our kiss, and soon I could feel and hear him moaning as he started to climax again. Even though it'd only been a few hours, he came just as much as he had cum by the side of the road. I tightened my pelvic floor muscles again as I rode his squirting cock, milking all the cum out of it that I could.

Weak from his second huge orgasm that day, Joel collapsed backwards onto the bed. Feeling very much the same, I soon joined him. We lay side by side, exhausted and waiting for the sweat to dry from our naked bodies, but very much in love. I admitted to him just how turned on I got by the feeling of his cum leaking out of me, and he confessed that he loved knowing it was happening too. We said our now-frequent "I love you"s and drifted off to a well-earned sleep, neither of us wanting to think about the fact that in less than 18 hours I'd be at my husband's hotel after a 5 hour drive.

The next morning's drive was a quiet one; neither of us spoke very much at all. We were still very affectionate - holding hands and some light kissing, but nobody wanted to bring up the subject of what we'd do once Joel dropped me off. With less than an hour to go on the drive, I finally gathered enough courage and told Joel I didn't want this to be the end of our relationship.

"Me either, Mum; it's just that it's going to be a lot different than the last couple of days have been. But I think we're both willing to work at it, don't you?"

"Absolutely, sweetheart. Nothing has to change except maybe the frequency, but I'm sure we'll find ways to work around that too."

Joel agreed, and we both relaxed a bit more, having had that briefest of chats about the future. Before I knew it, we were as close to the hotel as Joel could get me in his truck.

"I suppose I should say good luck, Mum?" he asked. "If Dad gets half of the love that I've gotten the last few days, he's a very lucky man indeed."

"Thank you, darling. And thank you for everything you've given me the last few days. Especially my confidence in my body and myself again. I'm so, so sorry it took me so long to see just how good it could be with you, baby," I apologised. "Cheating on my husband and committing incest with you are the two best sins I think I've ever committed."

"The feeling's more than mutual, Mum." Joel reassured. "Thank you for being a great mother all my life, and for making my greatest, dirtiest fantasies come true." He kissed me on the mouth and before I left his cab he told me the address of his motel "just in case." I thanked him again, gathered up my luggage, and made my way to the hotel.

I find room 464 and knocked. Mark was a good husband in that he always told me were he was staying, right down to the room number. While I waited, I did a last minute adjustment, straightening my dress and rearranging my boobs in my bra to look a little bit bigger, then ran my hand through my hair in lieu of a brush. Mark opened the door.

"Surprise!" I cried and put my arms out for a hug.

"I'll say." Mark hugged me back and invited me in. The door closed behind him, he asked "What're you doing here, Cynthia?"

"Well, I thought you've been so stressed about work lately, you might enjoy a romantic surprise from your wife to help take your mind off everything. So I got a lift here with Joel and packed all manner of sexy outfits for you."

"Cynthia..." his tone didn't fill me with confidence. "We've discussed this a number of times."

"I know, but-"

"I'm just not interested in sex anymore. I don't know how many times I've had to tell you that."

"Maybe I was in denial? I don't know, Mark, it just doesn't seem like you. What happened to the sexy, horny man I married all those years ago? Don't you like my body? I've worked so hard to get myself nice and slim again for you." Not willing to concede defeat, I stepped closer to my husband and started to rub his cock through his suit trousers. It was still soft, but that didn't stop me trying. "Doesn't this guy miss me? Lord knows I miss him, honey."

He let me continue for a few seconds before he removed my hand from his pants. "You're still as beautiful as the day I married you, but I'm so sorry to say that I just don't want to have sex with you anymore. And I should stress it's not just you. I can't ever imagine wanting to have sex with anybody again. I'm so sorry, Cynthia, I do still love you. I know you've travelled a long way to be here, so I want to make sure you don't feel like I want to get rid of you, so you're most welcome to stay here till my conference is over."

He clearly did feel bad, but it wasn't enough. I said that wasn't necessary, and that I needed time to think. Alone. I picked up my suitcase and left, telling Mark that I'd see him at home at some point.

I was just about to leave the hotel and take a cab straight to the airport, but something stopped me. I asked the girl at the desk where their toilet was.

"They're for guests only, ma'am." She was a pretty girl, but her attitude definitely could do with some work.

"I know. My husband's staying in room 464; Mark Jones, he's here for that conference. Check if you want."

Of course she checked. "That's fine." She then directed me to the bathrooms. I grudgingly thanked her and followed her directions.

I brought my luggage with me and got changed in the very cramped cubicle. I changed my bra and underwear to an almost-transparent matching bra and g-string set I'd bought for our last anniversary (as you can guess, they didn't get used that night). They were red, a little lacy, and the bra was a full-fledged push-up bra, so I could barely see my feet when I looked down. Of the two sexier dresses I'd packed, I chose my old favourite - a black, very fitted cocktail dress. It had thin shoulder straps, and the skirt ended about halfway down my thighs. I had some trouble doing up the zipper by myself, but as the old saying goes, where there's a will there's a way, and once it was done up, it fit like a glove. It accentuated all my curves, and even gave my butt a bit more shape than normal. I didn't stop there, however. I put on a pair of my silver strappy high-heeled sandals. It had been quite some time since I'd worn heels, so my first steps out of the cubicle were very shaky indeed. But, just like giving head, soon enough the motions all came back to me, and by the time I reached the sink, I was a natural heeled walker again.

I've never worn a huge amount of makeup apart from lipstick, but I figured I'd make the effort just this once. I put on my favourite shade of lipstick - a glossy dark red - then applied some black eyeliner and mascara. A dramatic look for me, but definitely in the "classic sexy" style I was aiming for. I finished up with some light powder foundation and left the bathroom.

Amused by the girl at the desk's exaggerated double-take, I walked very confidently out of the lobby and out onto the street where I had to wait a few minutes for a taxi. I tried to ignore all the men staring at me as I waited. At least I was achieving my desired reaction, I guess. Eventually, a taxi arrived and I told the driver my destination.

I arrived at Joel's motel and when I paid the driver his fare, he saw my wedding ring. "Your husband's a lucky man, I gotta say." God, that's all I needed - a sleazy comment from a cab driver.

"Thanks. Pity he doesn't realise it, though. I can get my stuff fine by myself. Have a good day." I closed the door and took the luggage out of the boot.

Opening the screen door and stepping into the motel reception, I asked the woman at the desk where Joel Jones was staying.

"Jones? Ah, he hasn't checked in yet, sorry darl."

"Ah, right." It had been just over half an hour since he dropped me off at Mark's hotel, so he was probably still making his delivery and picking up his next job. "Can I check in instead, then? Joel's my son."

"No worries. Just fill out this form and I'll get you a key." Funny how the staff at cheaper places are always much nicer than the fancy places, isn't it? She handed me the paperwork and afterwards led me to the room.

I turned on the TV and waited for my son. Not wanting to have a nap and ruin my makeup or hair, I pulled out my yoga mat and did some relaxing poses instead. I'd been so focused on the pleasure of the last few days that I'd completely neglected my exercises. The yoga and TV helped pass the hour before Joel arrived. He'd collected his key from reception, so he knew to expect me. I got up from my mat and sat on the bed before he opened the door.

"Mum? Everything okay?" He locked the door behind him.

"Not exactly, baby." I told him everything that happened between Mark and me. I wish I could say I held back the tears that started forming, but I'm not as strong as I'd like to be. So much for not ruining my makeup.

He wiped my tears away and offered me a tissue. "You know none of that is your fault, right, Mum?"

Wiping away the tears and trying to stifle my occasional sob, I nodded. "That doesn't mean it doesn't hurt."

"Look, Mum, just try to ignore the fact that Dad is obviously fucking retarded or something. I just hope it isn't genetic. I know you probably feel like this was a wasted trip now, but I really hope you can see there was one positive to the drive down here."

"As bad as the last two hours have been, all I could think about that whole time was how lucky I am to have a wonderful, loving, beautiful and caring son who I can come running to," I confessed. "Discovering these feelings for you has been one of the most wonderful experiences of my life, Joel."

He smiled, then took me by the hands and stood up. "Now stand up while I look at that amazing dress you've got on, sexy."

I obliged him, telling him just how many people I saw checking me out in the short time I was waiting for a cab. He whistled when I stood up, and I felt his eyes running up and down my body, admiring me in a way that I now knew my husband never would again. "That good, huh?" I asked while blushing.

"And the makeup, and the heels, wow. You're easily the most beautiful woman in the world." He stepped close to me and placed his hands on my hips. "I fucking love you, Mum, inside and out."

He kissed me with such passion, I stumbled backwards until my back was against the wall. I held him in my arms and let him suck my tongue while I felt his cock growing hard and starting to press into my stomach. He ran his hands down from my hips to the hem of my dress. I spread my legs slightly apart for him as he reached up and pulled down my g-string, letting it drop to my feet. He immediately dropped to his knees and bunched my dress up, pushing it up to my navel. I leaned against the wall for support while my son started licking me again. Up and down my outer labia, getting me used to the feel of his tongue and his stubble again, then focusing all his attention on my clit while he reached for my hands with his. We held hands while he pleasured me with his tongue just the way he knew I liked it: side-to-side, focusing on nothing but my clitoris. Either he was getting better, or I was really damn horny, but either way, I came in less than a minute. Of course, this orgasm was just as wonderful as every other orgasm my son had given me. I squeezed his hands hard enough to hurt him while riding the pleasure waves that he caused to radiate out from between my legs, twitching as the orgasmic spasms ran their course throughout my body.

"Fuck me, Joel. Mum needs you," I pleaded. "I need you now, baby boy." As Joel stood up, I turned around and faced the wall, and unzipped my dress. He slid it down my body just enough to show my bra, then pulled his pants down. He held my left hip in his hand and held his cock in his right hand while lining himself up with my wet, eager opening. We moaned in unison as, for the fifth time in four days, he slid his cock inside me. "You feel so good inside me, baby," I moaned. "You know I like feeling my son's big hard cock in me, don't you?"

"Fuck yes, you do, Mum," my son grunted as he started thrusting into me, grabbing at my breasts over my bra. "And your son loves the way you feel - your damn tight pussy, squeezing my cock..." I've never been a fan of the word "pussy", but I moaned with agreement at his sentiment.

"I love how you fuck and cum in the same hole that you came from, darling," I told him breathlessly, leaning against the wall for support while I pushed my lower half back towards his thrusting cock. We stayed in that position, panting and groaning without a thought about the outside world, for about five minutes before I could tell Joel was getting close to orgasm. Thinking it'd be selfish to make him cum inside me again, and considering I'd been rather lazy on the oral sex front, I told Joel to get on the bed.

He did as I asked, groaning as he withdrew from me, then he lay on his back in the middle of the bed. I followed him and lay between his legs, still wearing my high heels, my bra and with my dress compressed down to more of a tube top. I grabbed his cock and started stroking it, enjoying just how slippery and slimy it felt from the combination of his juices and my own.

"Tell me where you want to cum, my darling," I instructed. "Inside me? On my face? In my mouth? On my tits?"

"Oh God, in your mouth, Mum," he begged. "I wanna watch you swallow my cum, baby." It was strange hearing my son call me "baby", but I liked it. Made me feel young again.

I smiled up at him as I took his cock in my mouth. He shifted up onto his elbows so he could watch properly. I licked the tip of his cock in my closed mouth while steadily jacking his shaft up and down in my hand. I could taste the combination of his precum and my own vaginal juices, and I greedily swallowed it, completely in love with the sweet but salty taboo taste we created together. Stealing the idea from him, I reached to hold his hand with my left hand while I worked at getting him closer and closer to shooting his cum into my mouth.

"I love you so much, Mum," he groaned. "I don't wanna be with anyone else but you. You're the only woman for me." I wished I could reply, but I didn't want to keep him from cumming any more than I already had. Still, hearing his romantic words made me work even harder, jerking his cock while licking and sucking his tasty, salty purple cockhead. I watched as his balls retracted, drawing up towards his body. I knew it was close; soon my beautiful baby boy would be shooting his cum into my mouth, and I'd be properly swallowing cum for the first time. I stopped licking and just focused on bobbing my head up and down on his cock, moaning with encouragement as I listened to his breathing grow shallow and felt his thigh muscles tighten with anticipation. He groaned loudly as the first load of cum made its way up from his balls, up his shaft and from the tip and into my mouth.

I made sure my lips were tight around his dick as his cum erupted into my mouth, hitting me in the roof of my mouth. Almost an entire mouthful of my son's salty, bitter white cum coated my tongue. Following almost immediately, his cock launched the second load of cum just as hard and with just as much cum as his first wad. I knew I had to swallow before the third load arrived. Still jerking his cock while he came, I gulped his first two loads down, once again surprised by just how much I loved his bitter taste. I'd just finished swallowing when the third, fourth and fifth loads sprayed into my mouth. I swallowed gleefully, still pumping and sucking at his cock. His cock spasmed eight or nine times by the time he had finished cumming, and I swallowed every single drop he sent into my mouth. I can't say which was his most intense orgasm of those four days, but I'm sure that one would be in the top three.

Once he'd finished cumming, I still hadn't had enough of his cock. I licked all around his shaft, cleaning all our juices off it. That done, I kissed my way back up his torso, sucking at both his nipples on my way up to lay beside my very satisfied son.

"I'm sorry I didn't reply earlier, baby, but my mouth was otherwise occupied," I joked. I rubbed his chest as I looked into his lovely eyes. "After today, I'm also convinced that you're the one for me too, Joel. I don't want to be with any other man but you. Who knows, maybe the only reason I married your dad was so that I could give birth to my perfect match."

"Let's just stay together like this," he said. "Don't go back home, just stay with me while I work for a while."

How could I say no? I had no job, nothing waiting for me back home except an empty house and, in a couple of days, a husband who had no interest in me whatsoever. "And we can go on more real, romantic dates. And we can travel as husband and wife if we wanted."

"So long as I get to call you Mum behind closed doors." Maybe he did have an incest fetish. But who am I to judge? I was starting to realise I had it too.

"Or in the grass by the side of the road," I teased.

That pretty much decided it. For the next two weeks, I travelled with my son around the country, living like a true couple. We laughed at the people who gave us strange looks when we introduced ourselves as husband and wife. But when it comes to our life back home, Joel and I decided to keep our relationship a dirty little secret... for the time being, anyway.