On The Road with My Son

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"And again, that was amazing, Mum," my son exclaimed while staring down at all the cum he'd sprayed me with.

"You don't need to tell me that, baby. You know, that was the first time I've actually enjoyed doggy style? It always felt so ...degrading before now, but thank you for helping me see the fun side of it." Looking down at my chest, I asked, "Now, exactly what should I do about this?" I pointed to the numerous patches of cum that would soon be drying on my skin. Did he want me to gather it up and lick it? Wash it off? Let it dry?

"Can I watch while you, um, rub it in?" Amazing how quickly some guys lose their confidence after they cum, isn't it? I giggled at the suggestion, relieved I didn't have to lick it up from my own skin. Of course, I made a show of it for him: I started with the load on my face, wiping it up and moving it down to my neck. I started rubbing Joel's cum into my skin on my neck and chest, then moved my hands down and began massaging my breasts with his cum. It took longer than I was expecting to rub it all in until it was dry. Still, though, I rubbed it all over myself, covering my nipples and spreading out my son's sticky white cum evenly over my breasts while he watched, possibly wishing he had more to shower me with.

Once Joel had regained his breath, we showered together for the first time in two decades. He very fastidiously washed his cum off my breasts while I giggled like a schoolgirl. We made out under the hot water, our hands serving the dual purposes of exploring each other's naked skin and washing each other at the same time. He was clearly ready to go again, but I had to be the mother and tell him that it was getting to be after 8 o'clock and we'd better have some dinner, then I smiled suggestively and told him it'd help him regain his strength.

We went out to a nearby pub that Joel informed me had "pretty good, pretty cheap" meals. My son was a true gentleman and paid for my drinks and my meal, and only allowed himself one beer. We definitely drew some looks from some of the other patrons when we would kiss each other on the mouths while waiting for our meals as we sat in a corner booth. I confess I did enjoy the feeling of being affectionate in public, knowing we were getting looks of "are they a couple or are they actually mother and son?". If only I could've told them it was both! Joel had a steak while I (predictably) had a Caesar salad, allowing myself to be a little naughty by asking for extra bacon. I guess you could say it was our first date, and considering that, it was actually a really nice night. We sat side-by-side in the booth, just chatting the way that Mark and I used to do.

I probably shouldn't have said it in a public area, but I was starting to reach the point where I didn't care what other people thought anymore. "Sorry if I'm sounding like a broken record, baby, but it's been more than a decade since your father and I fucked like you and I have been. And, I've been keeping this to myself for a little while, but yours is definitely the nicer dick."

He just about choked on his steak. "Is that a fact?"

"Honestly, yeah. I mean, yours and his are about the same length, but yours is thicker and that's what matters. Plus it's just nicer to look at, if you ask me."

He just nodded, and it suddenly got very awkward between us again.

"Oh honey, I'm sorry if I made it weird. It's just... I don't mean to compare you to your dad, but when I do, you're always the winner. I guess I'm just so happy to have an enthusiastic lover again, and it's just so refreshing to feel so wanted again. But from now on, I'm going to do my best to not mention him in that way again, okay?"

"Deal." He looked off into the distance the way he always did before he started one of his patented rants. "I'm sorry to get uncomfortable, but you probably wouldn't like hearing about how your great, big tits are much nicer than any of my ex's, or that you give BJs much better than Michelle, right?"

Backhanded as the compliments were, I completely understood what he was saying. "You're right, sweetie. From now on, it's just about us and nobody else."

The meal went back to normal after that, and he even started rubbing my back while he waited for me to finish my drink so we could head back to our room. Unfortunately, by the time we made it back, it was almost 10 o'clock and Joel's early sleeping pattern meant he was just about ready to fall asleep after brushing his teeth. Even though we'd had so much fun earlier in the night, I'm ashamed to say I was disappointed to know he wasn't up for round two. Oh well, there was always tomorrow night.

After I finished brushing my teeth, Joel was in bed in just his boxer shorts, struggling to keep his eyes open. I climbed in beside him wearing my slip, and kissed him goodnight in a very different way to I'd done when he was a child. He kissed me back, and lay down on his back. I put my head on his chest and fell asleep with my arm draped over him. Later on in the night, I woke up lying on my side while Joel was spooning me. His hand was resting on my boob and I felt his hard cock pressing into my arse. Not sure if he was awake and sending me a signal or not, I decided to try signalling him at any rate, letting him know I was definitely keen for some sleepy sex. I moved my hips, grinding against his cock and moaned happily. I grabbed his hand and pressed it firmly into my breast, hoping he'd grab onto me. Of course, he was still asleep, so I was again a little disappointed. It took probably ten minutes for my frustration to die down enough to let me go back to sleep.

The next morning, I knew we had a fair bit of a drive so I decided not to try for some morning sex. Instead, I decided to see to what extent I could still dress sexily. I got changed that morning into a very revealing outfit for a woman my age - denim skirt, a button-up short sleeved shirt with only two buttons done up around my breasts, and no bra. I hadn't worn anything that deliberately provocative or revealing since my early 30s, so I was a bit nervous about whether I could still pull it off. When he came out of the bathroom after brushing his teeth, Joel did a double-take, exclaiming "Holy shit, Mum! Jesus, I'm one fucking lucky son."

That comment had me beaming all morning. "Thank you, my darling baby. I hope you don't think it's too, um, distracting for the drive?"

He ran his hands down my sides, paused at my hips, then traced a light circle around my exposed belly button. It tickled and I giggled, but stood in place, letting him enjoy my figure. Joel slowly slid his finger up my stomach, past my sternum and poked at the two buttons I'd done up. "So long as those very hard-working buttons hold, I'll do my best to just focus on the road instead of your body and we should be fine." Even though I was tingling from his soft, sensual touch, that was good enough for me, so we headed out and on the road for our third day, and our second as a couple.

I couldn't help it, I was horny. Before lunchtime, we were on a very boring, straight stretch of road and we hadn't seen another car for more than 45 minutes. To fight off the yawns, I started talking to Joel about last night's sleep.

"Hey baby, last night, probably around 2 AM or so, did you know you were spooning me?"

"Sounds possible, but I don't remember it. Why's that?"

"Oh, it's just that you had your hand on my..." I had never used this word in front of my son before, so I paused, gathering up courage. Isn't that stupid? After all we'd done already, I still had to ready myself to talk dirty. "You were holding one of my tits in one hand, while your big cock was very hard and pressing through my undies and against my butt cheeks." I could feel myself getting hot and tingly in the face as well as between my legs, and based on the way he was shifting in his seat, I thought I might've been having an impact on my darling baby son, too. "I just wanted to tell you that it felt so warm, and very very solid, and I started grinding my ass against it, hoping you'd wake up and fuck me as hard as you did earlier."

"God, I wish I had been awake, Mum. And can I just say again how ridiculously sexy what you're wearing is? You look like you're about to spill out of it here, you fucking tease," he said as he reached over with his left hand and started fondling my breasts, eyes still focused on the road. Showing very impressive dexterity, he moved my seatbelt out to the way and undid one of my two buttons with just the one hand, then he quickly began work on the other. Not wanting my son to have all the fun, I reached over and grabbed his very erect dick through his jeans, squeezing it while he squeezed my now-liberated breasts.

"Fuck it," he groaned. With that, he slammed on the brakes and pulled the truck over to the shoulder of the road, parking it in neutral. He unbuckled his seatbelt and hopped out of the cab.

Joel practically sprinted around to my side of the truck, opened my door and helped me down and out of the cab. Hand-in-hand, we ran a few metres into the knee-high grass, my breasts bouncing freely as the sun shone down on us. I lay on my back in the dry grass while my sun unzipped his jeans and pulled them down to his ankles. I unbuttoned my skirt and slid it down past my knees and spread my legs for the boy I'd birthed and raised.

He knelt before me, dick in hand, and rubbed his cockhead against my moist labia, lubricating himself with my juices. I thought he was about to enter me, but then he started rubbing the head of his cock on my clitoris. Side-to-side, while staring into my eyes and rubbing my nipples with his free hand.

"Oooh baby, that feels so good." My baby boy's smooth head stimulating my most sensitive area while the hot sun beat down on my naked body, tanning me in places that had I never been tan. He leant down to suck my nipples while he kept rubbing my clit with his dick. Circling his tongue around one nipple, then the other, sucking and moaning contentedly while I ran my fingers through his hair. Steadily increasing the pace, he rubbed his cock faster and faster against my clit, and I welcomed the familiar feeling of pressure building in my crotch. Within moments, the pressure became too much, and I gasped and moaned while I rode my orgasm like a wave. My back arched and my eyes rolled back while my stomach spasmed and my toes curled, and I clenched my fists, grabbing a fistful of dirt in one hand and a fistful of Joel's hair in the other while he sucked at my breasts.

I hadn't even finished cumming when Joel thrust his cock into my eager, wet opening. Because I was still convulsing from my orgasm, I was tighter than he'd ever felt me before, and he moaned loudly as he slid his thick dick into my vagina.

"You're so tight, Mum!" he cried as he started moving his hips back and forth, fucking me and prolonging my orgasm. Where previously he'd stared into my eyes as we had sex, this time he was focused on looking down at his cock as he fucked his mother in the hot, dry air.

"You feel so fucking big, my baby," I informed him. I started thrusting my hips in time with his, crazy with desire as we fucked in the broad daylight, outside and completely exposed to the world. Goddamn, what a spiritual experience - making love in the grass while birds sang and flies buzzed around us, and wind occasionally rustled through the sparse trees surrounding the road. Joel now lifted his head and slid his tongue into my open mouth. I closed my lips around his tongue and sucked, inhaling deeply through my nose and enjoying the earthy musk of my son's natural scent. I reached down with both hands and grabbed his tight, hard-working butt cheeks, digging my fingernails in slightly while feeling and guiding his thrusts down into myself.

A car drove past us, beeping its horn as the driver slowed down to check out the show we'd forgotten we were putting on for anybody who happened by. I chuckled, but Joel looked irritated. "Don't worry about them, my darling, they just like what they see. Now ignore them and just keep on fucking your mother, baby." His tongue went straight back into my mouth and he thrust harder and faster now, clearly motivated by my very incestuous dirty talk. I spanked his cheeks as a way of telling him to fuck me harder still. I clenched my pelvic wall muscles, tightening myself around his cock so I could feel every ridge and vein in my son's impressive manhood. Thrusting as hard as he possibly could, he groaned constantly, squeezing my breasts just as he'd done our first night together.

"That's it, honey; just like that. Such a good boy, you know just what Mum wants, don't you?" Every single time I'd tried dirty talk before, I felt like such an idiot. But my son clearly fucking loved it, and like I'm sure I've said a dozen times by now, I loved knowing I could turn him on as much as I did. "I want you to cum inside me again, Joel; fill your mother up with your cum, my darling son."

He kissed my neck and sucked at my earlobe while keeping the incredibly fast pace I'd set for him. "Keep talking, Mum, I'm getting close."

"Ooh, good boy! Fuck Mum hard with your big, thick cock," I moaned into his ear. "I want your cum deep inside me, baby boy, you beautiful motherfucker. Shoot it right up there, Joel. Such a good son. Mummy loves you so much."

That just about did it. Seconds later, he was yelling out "I'm gonna fucking explode, Mum!"

"Good boy," I cooed. "Cum for your mother, my darling baby boy." And he certainly didn't disappoint. He arched his back, shoving his dick as far inside me as he could. His stomach spasmed as he yelled into the wilderness. My muscles clenching tight around his cock, I felt ever spurt of cum rising from the base of my son's manhood, then bursting out and into my insides. His orgasm lasted more than 30 seconds, and he must've shot at least eight or nine distinct loads of cum into my vagina. Not quite as much as our first night together, but noticeably more than the amount he'd shot onto my breasts last night. "That's my boy," I whispered as I kissed his neck.

As tempting as it was to just lie naked in the grass and see how quickly it'd take to get a sunburn, Joel was still technically working, and we still had a fair amount of ground to cover before we reached our last stop before Melbourne. Sure, less than five minutes had passed since we pulled over, but we were still on a deadline. He gave me a quick but passionate kiss on the lips and gathered up his clothes. I followed him, brushing the dirt and grass from my back and my butt cheeks. I knew before I even saw my shadow that my hair was a mess, but hey - that showed just how quick and dirty our little pitstop was. We both got dressed and returned to the idling truck.

He offered me some tissues for the cum that would inevitably leak out, but I declined. This will probably sound really kinky or even perverse, but I really enjoy the feeling of cum leaking out of me. It's probably why I'd never had (or let) anyone cum on my breasts or face before Joel. So I let it all ooze out during the course of our drive. It really turned me on feeling all my son's semen leaking out and staining my underwear and then my skirt. I don't think he minded seeing it either, actually. Having had my fill for a little while, I decided to be kind to Joel and so I did up three of the buttons on my shirt this time. We chatted and rested our hands on each other's legs as he drove.

I dozed off occasionally, and one time when I woke up, my son informed me that I looked "so damn cute" when I slept. "Not as cute as you did when you napped as a boy, my darling son," I teased. He went very red at that, and I chose to make it worse by telling him, "And you're looking very cute right now, blushing away."

"Shut up, Mum," he joked back. Just to make sure I knew he was joking, he kissed my hand. "I love you so much, beautiful."

"And I love you too, my big handsome man."

We arrived too late at the hotel to have another proper date, but we still enjoyed our dinner - takeaway fish and chips. That night, we got ready for bed as usual, with Joel already in bed when I emerged from the bathroom without my slip. "Ready for round two?" I enquired.

Joel answered by flicking the sheets off, revealing to me his naked - and very ready - body. I went to climb on top of him as usual, then thought of a better idea. Instead, I told him to roll on his side, and naturally he followed my instructions. I climbed onto the bed and lay beside my son with my head facing his cock and his head lined up with my womanhood.

"69? Fuck, you're the best mum ever," he informed me.

I held his hard dick with one hand and started the night's activity by licking my son's moist, purple head. Drawing circles with my tongue, his cock jumped involuntarily in delight. Not to be outdone by pleasurable tongue work, Joel followed suit and lifted my leg with his hand and held firmly onto my hip as he put his mouth to my clit. I was already feeling wet, but Joel's tongue kicked me into overdrive. He licked up and down my opening before returning to my clit, which he licked with his expert precision. I opened my mouth and put his cock in my mouth. I let go of his shaft and moved my hand to his butt and massaged it. I bobbed my head up and down the length of his long, thick shaft, pressing my tongue against the head, and started moving my hips in rhythm to my head movements, encouraging his wonderful, wet tongue. He let go of my hip and slid his fingers inside me as he sped up his tongue licking my clit. In and out, side-to-side, his fingers fucked me and his tongue licked me. Up and down, I moved my head over his cock. I felt myself getting closer to cumming, so in the interest of his safety, I took my son's cock out of my mouth and started licking the tip again, occasionally kissing it to rest my tongue. He slid another finger into my opening, now fingering me with three fingers. I tightened myself around his fingers and gyrated my hips against his frantic tongue.

"Make Mum cum, Joel," I begged him. To this day, I don't know whether he has an incest fetish (I've never dared ask him whether he's attracted to Kirsty) or if he just loved having sex with a woman happens to be his mother. Either way, he loved when I referred to myself in the third person in my dirty talk. I didn't mind it either, to be honest.

His tongue just about exhausted, his hands getting sore from squeezing into my tight hole, Joel must've felt just as relieved as I did when he finally got me over the edge after so much build up. The waves washed over me, and my vagina squeezed so tight I pushed Joel's fingers out. I bucked and spasmed in his face, coating his stubble-beard with my lubricating juices. I squealed and moaned and gasped as I writhed on the bed next to my son; my lover.

Ignoring my body's need for a slight recovery time, I pushed Joel onto his back and I repositioned myself on top of him. Staring into his eyes with my legs on either side of his beautiful young body, I guided his cock inside me. I slid down on his rock hard cock while he stared up at my body. My hands behind my head, I rocked my hips back and forth and began fucking my son. Riding his cock while he stared up at my jiggling breasts, I moaned his name. He just stared up at me, admiring every inch of my mature body, making me feel as beautiful and desirable as I had when I was his age. I couldn't believe how long it had taken me to see just how many positives there were to giving in to his constant advances, and it was even more surprising just how quickly all my reservations had disappeared once we began our forbidden, incestuous affair.

Joel soon snapped out of his breast-induced hypnosis and reached up to squeeze my breasts. Once he had hold of me, he started thrusting his hips upwards, matching the rhythm of me riding his cock. I placed my hands on his and leaned forward, lifting my butt up and off his body, letting him pound into me. I turned my head so he could kiss my neck and earlobe, and my hair spilled down over his face. Undeterred, he left it there and moved his hands from my tits and held my butt as he drove his cock upwards into my vagina. I put my weight into my arms and drove my body down onto his cock in time with his upthrusts. Our bodies made wet smacking sounds that filled the room each time we collided.