On The Train Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mmmmm, yes, my darling, that's it. Fuck my pussy. You make it feel so good, I'm never letting you go. You're mine, honey. Forever and ever," she smiled, her eyes on my face. "You're so perfect for me, baby."

"And you for me," I replied, kissing her deeply while slowly stroking into her cunt.

"Mmmmm, harder," she breathed, closing her eyes in contentment. "Fuck me harder."

"Do this, do that, fuck me harder. Next you'll be telling me to marry you," I whispered, increasing my pace.

"Hmmmm, sounds good, but let's let the ink on the divorce dry, first," she giggled. "For now, just fuck me, with your big, hard cock. Fuck me, and make me scream. Fuck my brains out."

So, I did, on the gigantic, opulent bed, in the ultra-luxurious, private, Owners' suite, of a very expensive hotel. I fucked her, long and hard, through several screeching orgasms, until she begged me, gasping for air, to stop.

***

It was early afternoon when we woke up from our nap. We had quickly dressed, and swiped our card at the elevator, which arrived seconds later, whisking us down to the lobby, where Sam took my hand, and led us at a casual pace outside.

"I'm sure you're hungry," she giggled, leaning against me. "How does sushi sound?"

"Always good," I nodded, and let her lead me into the mall in the lower level of a nearby office building. Inside, there was indeed a sushi restaurant, and we ate a very nice lunch, with her introducing me to a few rolls that I hadn't tried before. It was tasty, and filling, and recharged my batteries.

After lunch, we strolled through the mall, finding a few shops for Sam to wander through. One, in particular, was interesting to me as well.

"Hello! Welcome to Yvonne's Intimates," the nicely built redhead smiled as Sam led us into the shop. "Are you looking for anything in particular?"

"Well, I don't know exactly. We were just walking past, and saw your window. I suppose I'll know it when I see it." Samantha glanced at me, and giggled, hooking her thumb in my direction. "Or when he sees it!"

"Hmmmm, yes," the clerk nodded, giving me a quick once-over. "The target audience is very important, isn't it? Feel free to browse as much as you'd like. I think you'll find plenty of options in your size. We cater especially to women of, um, impressive dimensions," she gestured. Indeed, she was quite well endowed herself. "I'm Yvonne. If you have any questions, just ask."

"Thank you so much, Yvonne," Sam smiled, and took my hand. "Come with me, target audience," she chuckled.

I love lingerie. I suppose most men would say pretty much the same thing, although most, myself included, are more interested in what's in the lingerie, than the garments themselves. Having a taste for women with, as Yvonne had put it, 'impressive dimensions', it had become apparent that lingerie was intended to make those who lacked those impressive attributes look a little less lacking. In other words, if you already have big tits, you were out of luck in the mainstream of women's lingerie.

Thankfully, this was not a mainstream lingerie shop, Yvonne was right; there were plenty of options. Plenty of silky, filmy, scanty, sexy options, most of which I greatly looked forward to viewing on my luscious Samantha's body.

At least until they came off, and we got down to more important things.

Sam was using me as her personal shopping cart, and within minutes, my fingers were full of hangers. Bras, panties, teddies, a bustier, a merry widow, and even a few that I couldn't put a description to, were in my hands, feeling just soooooo fucking sexy. The fabric alone had my dick twitching in expectation.

"Finding what you want?" Yvonne asked, ostensibly to Sam, but her gaze was on me. It could be a flirt, an occupational habit, or a merchant asking a question of the target audience. She was very pretty, with huge blue eyes, framed by black glasses, and very seductive lips. Her boyfriend must have a lot of fun with that body of hers, which was nearly as 'impressive' as Sam's, but I wasn't doing anything more than window-shopping her curves.

After all, I said I stopped seriously looking at other women the day I met Samantha. I didn't say I went blind.

"I think so," Sam replied. "Won't know for sure until I try a few things on."

"The dressing rooms are back there," Yvonne pointed. "Your young man is welcome to join you. We've made accommodations for just such situations. Enjoy."

When Sam had filled her cart... me... to capacity, she led back to the dressing area. Yvonne was right. They had planned for this situation. Each changing room was inside another room, curtained off from the others, with a nice, soft, comfortable lounge chair for husbands, or in this case, me, to rest in.

"Very nice," Sam smiled, emptying my hands of goodies. "Take a seat, sweetie. I'll give you a show." She began by getting naked, yet again, before my eyes. "Anything in particular you want me to start with?"

"Surprise me," I smiled, taking my seat, and tilting back with my feet up.

So, it began. I sat, and watched as a private parade of revealing undergarments was played out for me. The one common factor was Samantha, and her incredibly erotic body, spilling out of one outfit after another. This was my kind of shopping.

"How is it going? Everything fitting all right?" Yvonne asked, poking her head into my seating area. I wondered if she saw the bulge in my pants, caused by the fashion show up to this point.

"For the most part. This bra doesn't quite seem right, which is a shame. I kind of like it," Samantha said, stepping out of the change room.

I kind of liked it too. It was lilac coloured, with white lace trim, as was the pair of tiny panties that went with it.

"Hmmmm," Yvonne said softly. She stepped right in, and wasted no time, reaching for the straps of the bra. Satisfied with that adjustment, she stood behind Sam, and turned them to face the mirror. Her hands came up under my lovely lady's breasts, and hefted them gently. "I think we have the wrong size here. I know he probably likes the 'overflowing cups' look, but it's not as comfortable as it could be." She spun Samantha around again, and tugged at the cups of the bra. "When is the last time you were fitted?"

"Fitted? For a bra? Never!" Sam laughed. "Trial and error. That's how I did it. I never thought I had an option to do otherwise."

"So I thought," Yvonne nodded. "You're not alone. It's estimated that three out of four women are wearing the wrong size, and almost all of them feel the same way you do. The numbers are even higher among women such as ourselves, with breasts that fall outside what the industry considers standard. I suppose it's to be expected. Rather hard to please everyone, but it does seem a bit unfair to those of us who are packing more than a D-cup. What size did you wear in?"

"36DD," Sam answered, plucking the garment off the hook, and handing it over.

"Not a chance," Yvonne laughed. "You are no more a double D than I am! Before I was properly fitted, I wore a 34D. Actually, 'wore' is the wrong word. 'Confined by' would be more appropriate. I'm actually a 30F, by the way," she smiled, glancing at me out the corner of her eye. "Just from looking at you, I would guess you're an F as well, if not more, but we'll let the tape measure tell us. Shall we?"

Yvonne led the way, followed by Samantha, still wearing the ill-fitting bra, with me in the rear, out of curiosity. We went into the next room, and she drew the curtain.

"Okay, so here's the deal. When it comes to bras, things have changed. I suppose it had to, as women became prevalent in more and more areas of business. Men," she smiled, staring me down, "have no fucking idea how bra sizes work. They focus on the number, as if that's the defining factor. Tell me, my friend... let's assume a woman actually measures 36-24-36...the stereotypical hourglass figure. What size bra does she wear?"

I wasn't biting. She was trying to show me up, but I have been on the Internet once or twice.

"Not enough information," I replied.

"Good answer," Yvonne smiled. "There's hope for you." She turned, and unhooked the bra behind Sam's back, sliding it off. Sam giggled, and dropped it on a chair, glancing at me. She smiled.

There was something very hot about having my darling Sam standing topless in a room, with another woman handling her breasts, while I watched. Yvonne cupped the big globes, and squeezed them softly, causing Sam's eyes to flutter shut in pleasure. The nipples stood taller, and it wasn't from the air conditioning.

Yvonne fished a tape measure out of her pocket, and wrapped it around Samantha's ribs, just below her breasts. She sawed it back and forth a few times, sliding it up into the crease under the breasts.

"Inhale please," she said softly, and Sam complied. "Now exhale. Good. Thank you." Yvonne noted the numbers on a pad of paper. "Okay, arms up, please."

She moved the tape up, bisecting Sam's erect nipples, and took another measurement. That number was written down, and she moved Sam's arms back down, repeating the measurement.

"Lean forward, please. Try to get your back as close to level as possible," she asked, holding the tape loosely. Sam did, letting her big tits hang, as she often did in my face while riding my cock. Yvonne adjusted the tension on the tape measure, to just encompass the hanging globes without cutting in. That number was noted. "Okay, just one more. Lie down please, on the table," she smiled, spreading the tape across the table. Sam laid down, and Yvonne took the last measurement.

"Alright. That should do it," Yvonne pronounced. "Samantha, you really do have lovely breasts. They don't sag too much, despite their size. Hanging, they stretch out a bit, and of course, they spread when you lay down, but that's to be expected. They're pretty big! If breasts were solid, we wouldn't need to allow for the way they change shape in various positions, but they're not solid, are they?" She bounced on her toes, jiggling her own perfect pair in response. "If they were solid, we wouldn't need a bra at all!"

She looked at the numbers on the paper, doing a few calculations. She picked up the lilac and lace bra, and walked out.

"Be right back," she called over her shoulder.

Samantha rolled on her side, still virtually naked, and looked at me.

"Well, I don't know about you," she giggled, "but I'm horny as hell. Who knew getting fitted for a bra was so arousing? She's got a very gentle touch. I think she's going to do well here."

I didn't get a chance to answer, as Yvonne swept back into the room.

"Here you go. Try this one," she smiled, handing the bra to Samantha. "This should be perfect."

Sam took the garment, and wriggled into it, looking in the mirror. Yvonne stood behind her, fastening the hooks, and adjusting the shoulder straps.

"Okay Yvonne, I'm officially impressed. This does fit perfectly, and it's so comfortable! You're a genius!" Sam grinned.

"It's pretty simple, really," Yvonne nodded. "Your ribcage measures just under 34 inches, so a 36 was waaaaay too big. Then there's the cups, which were waaaaay too small. You measure, on average, 7 inches larger around your breasts than your ribs. One inch per cup size... A, B, C, D, E, F, G," she smiled holding up seven fingers as she counted. "Voilà. 34G, and now that you have the proper fit, you have even more options. You'd be surprised how much better other clothes look when things underneath are the right size."

Samantha turned to me. I had to admit, she looked very good. The face-on, bulging boobs effect had been lessened somewhat... a regrettable loss... but as she turned, I saw what a difference it made to her profile. Those breasts projected further away from her body, no longer squished into cups that were simply too small. She looked bigger than ever, and my dick took notice. Sam glanced down, and saw the tent in my pants.

"I was going to ask what you thought, but I can see the answer," she giggled. "Honey, could you get the other bras from the change room, and give them to Yvonne, so she can get me the right sizes."

"Will do," I smiled, and stood up, losing any camouflage my position might have provided for my erect state. Both women smiled as they saw it, and I heard the girl-talk starting as I left. Of course, it was hardly a long journey, being just the next room, and I was back with the other four bras in seconds, but I held back, just out of sight, but within earshot. A little harmless eavesdropping, couldn't hurt.

"... look very happy together. Have you been a couple long?" Yvonne asked.

"Let's see. About ten months, all together. I just got divorced, and he's been reminding me that life goes on. He's the best thing that ever happened to me. I love him," Samantha replied, telling a total stranger our story. A total stranger who had seen her half naked, and held her breasts, but still a total stranger.

"Here you go," I smiled, stepping in briskly. I had heard enough, and handed the bras to Yvonne. Sam got a kiss.

"Alright. You go back to trying things on," Yvonne smiled back, "and I'll exchange these for 34G sizes."

Sam took my hand, and literally dragged me back to the dressing room. Once inside, she drew the curtain. Her hand went immediately to the lump in my pants, and she wasted no time unzipping my fly. Seconds later, my cock was extracted, being caressed to full hardness by her hand.

I'm sure the look on my face conveyed the mixture of arousal and alarm I was feeling. Arousal, for obvious reasons, and alarm because Yvonne would be back any second with the other bras.

"She said to enjoy," Sam purred, dropping to her knees. "I'm going to enjoy this."

Her mouth opened, and for the second time today, I felt those lips sliding down my cock. It was, as always, the most exquisite sensation, made more so by her beautiful eyes looking up at me, and the fact that we were in a semi-public place. I closed my eyes, and leaned against the wall.

"Here you g... Oh!" Yvonne gasped, as the curtain flew open. Under normal circumstances, I would have tried to cover up, but Sam was sucking that reflex right out of my body.

"Is this what you meant by 'accommodating the situation', Yvonne?" I asked softly, watching Sam's head bob gently on my cock.

Yvonne was watching, too, and her eyes never left my spit soaked shaft, smeared with Sam's lipstick, as she answered.

"Um, yeah. This is pretty much exactly the situation I meant." She made no move to close the curtain, or to leave, and the initial expression of shock melted away into one of lust and excitement. "Mind if I watch for a while?"

What was I going to say? Yes, I mind? Please stop watching my lovely Samantha giving me one of her exceptional blowjobs, in public? Please stop making it even more erotic than it already is? I said nothing. Silence is consent, right?

So, Yvonne leaned against the door frame, and took in the scene. Sam barely acknowledged the presence of our audience, fully engaged in swallowing the last few millimetres of my shaft.

"She seems good at that," Yvonne observed.

"Good is something of an understatement," I moaned, my fingers tangled in Samantha's platinum mane. I turned my attention back to Sam, her lips clamped around the base of my cock. When she pulled back to take a much-deserved breath, I heard Yvonne moan.

"Jesus! That's so hot!" she sighed. I looked at her again, and saw her hand between her legs, her skirt bunched up around her waist. Her nipples were poking into the silky smoothness of her blouse. "Nice cock, too."

Sam was diligently deep-throating my hard dick, drawing my orgasm ever closer. I tried to keep my attention on her, as it was only polite to do so, but Yvonne wasn't making it easy, openly masturbating mere feet away. Fate stepped in, and solved my dilemma.

Bing!

"Aww, shit!" Yvonne cursed, knowing the bell meant another customer. "Just when it was getting really good!" She smoothed her skirt, and gave us a last glance, then went out to see who it was.

I had no such concerns. The only person that mattered was currently moaning softly, sending vibrations up my cock. It tickled, and also felt fabulous, as always. I looked down at her, past her eyes and lips, at her new and improved cleavage, which appeared much longer from this angle. A final moan from her tripped the circuit.

"Fuck, Sam, I'm cumming!" I gasped quietly, and began to squirt into her sucking mouth. She pulled back, locking her lips around the head of my cock, and stroking the shaft with both hands.

The curtain parted, and Yvonne was back, just in time for the climax of the show, such as it was. Sam wasn't showing it, simply swallowing my semen while mewling happily.

"Damn! I missed it! Was it good?" Yvonne grinned.

Sam released me, letting my slowly wilting penis pop out of her mouth, while I slid into a seated position on the floor, breathing hard.

"I can only speak for myself," Sam smiled, licking her fingertips, and checking her lipstick in the mirror, "but I'd say yes, it was very good. His cum always is. Delicious."

Yvonne looked down at me, with my expired dick still hanging out, glistening with Sam's saliva and the remnants of my cum. I gave her a weak thumbs-up signal.

"My boyfriend is really going to get it tonight," she giggled, and left us to finish trying on Sam's choices.

I was a little fuzzy for the duration, sitting quietly on the chair, watching Samantha cycling through several outfits. Finally, she finished, and dressed for departure.

***

Yvonne put Samantha's purchases in no less than four stylish pink bags, and handed them to me.

"Have a lovely day. Please come again," she grinned, clearly aware of the double entendre.

"Oh, believe me, he will!" Sam giggled. "You'll be seeing me again, that's for sure, and I'll be telling all my friends where to come for their undies from now on."

"Thank you. I really appreciate that!" Yvonne smiled.

Linked together at the arms, Samantha and I left the shop, and headed back in the general direction of the hotel.

"We need to make one more stop," she said softly, leaning against me closer. "I didn't come prepared for all this, um, activity. We should get a bottle of lube, just to be sure, for tonight."

"Mmmmm, sounds promising," I laughed. "Okay. You're the boss. After that last blowjob, I don't think I can find my way home without you."

"All part of my plan to become an indispensable part of your life," she giggled back.

"Well, it's working," I replied, stopping in place. Sam turned to face me, and placed a soft, loving kiss on my lips. We held each other for a minute, then continued our walk. "So, darling... Which of your new outfits are you going to wear tonight?"

"Let's just keep that a surprise, shall we? I didn't show you everything I bought," she smiled.

"Really?" I asked, peeking in the bags.

"I'll take those, thank you!" she gasped, snatching the pink bags from me. "You just concentrate on walking."

That was about the extent of my physical skills at this point, so I nodded.

"Left, right, left, right, left..." I muttered, plodding along.

***

The elevator doors opened, and we once again stepped into the living room of our suite.

"I'm still astounded that this place exists," Sam smiled, "and that it's ours for today." She put her four bags of lingerie, and the one containing the jumbo bottle of lube, on the bar. "Now remember... No peeking!"

She walked around to the other side of the bar, and perused the contents of the glass shelving. I could see her reflection in the mirror, looking at me thoughtfully, and she smiled.

"This should do," she said confidently, picking up the bottle of brandy from the shelf. "The contents of the bar are included in the rate to stay here," she continued, "so we don't need to worry about extra charges. I intend to stay very mellow for the balance of the evening." She poured herself half a snifter full, and swirled the glass, sniffing the contents. "Yes, very nice."