On The Train Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Part of me wanted to do a backflip of joy, but it was a very small part. The prospect of having to be around those two sexy, voluptuous, younger copies of their mother, and treat them as family, was one I had dreaded. It worried me, as I didn't want to hurt Samantha, and could see how easily things could get out of hand. Now, that danger had been diffused, and while I wasn't planning on immediately bedding the girls, it made that possibility a whole lot more appealing. Still, I wondered what had driven Sam to make that conclusion.

"Sam, honey, I don't know what to say. Why?" I asked her.

"Oh god, I don't know!" she giggled, exasperated. "Like I said, I'd like to keep you to myself, and I'd hope that I'm enough for you, but the fact remains unavoidable. You're so young, and I'm not."

"You felt pretty young today... skipping work, blowing me in a public place, while someone watched, getting tied to the bed, and taking it in the ass," I countered, and watched her blush at the recap.

"Yes, it was fun, every bit of it, but we both know every day can't be like that," she explained. "I guess I'm just trying to look after all possibilities. Frank hurt me, badly, by cheating... There's no excuse for his behaviour, but it did make me think about things differently. In the end, I decided it wasn't so much the sex with other women that hurt me, as it was the lying. The deceit and disrespect are what really hurt."

"I would never do that to you," I told her.

"I know, I know, and that's part of it. You're a good and honourable man. That's why I love you, among other reasons," she smiled, pressing her body against mine and giggling happily. "As long as I know about it, it's okay with me. Today, with the mirror up there, was like seeing you with someone else, in a way. It's actually kind of hot. I wouldn't mind watching."

So, that's how the best day of my life got even better. We talked a little bit more, but the brandy did eventually claim Samantha, and she slept in my arms peacefully, leaving me to mull over the possibilities.

And what possibilities they were, but I think that's another story.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thanks for waiting, and for reading. I think we have another chapter or two with this group, but this is a good place to pause, and catch up with some others.

Shall it be Grace and Brian? Savannah and Nick? Brosie and Hank?

I'll start work, and you tell me your choices.