On The Train Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Is there a reason you need to stay mellow?" I asked. "I'm not getting on your nerves already, am I?"

"Heavens, no!" she giggled, taking a sip. "It's a surprise, darling. Just trust me. All will be revealed soon enough. For now, I'm going to have a long soak in the tub. You can join me if you like? Or maybe a bit of a nap would serve you better. You're going to need your energy."

Since I was pretty sure she didn't have a hike in the mountains in mind, her admonishing statement about conserving energy was intriguing. I had a feeling there was a bed involved.

Sam disappeared into the bathroom, and I laid back on the comfy leather couch, flipping the TV to something mindless. I was asleep soon after.

I don't have any idea how long I was asleep, but I was wakened by soft lips on mine. I opened my eyes to see Samantha's green orbs looking back at me.

"Hi, baby," she smiled, standing up as she did. She was clad in one of the thick, soft robes from the bathroom. She walked slowly over to the bar, and refilled her brandy. "I'm all ready for you." She raised her glass in a toast.

"How many of those have you had?" I asked.

"This makes three," she giggled, "but it's for medicinal purposes. You see," she nodded, unwrapping herself, "tonight, you're going to fuck my ass!"

The robe hit the floor, revealing my luscious, if somewhat drunken Samantha, wearing nothing but a fishnet bodysuit, red in colour. It covered her from her toes to her neck in a coarse but silky mesh that accentuated her curves, and was crotch-less, of course, giving me access to both her holes. One of her secret purchases.

"Honey, we don't have to..." I began, but she just waved me off.

"Alex, my love, I know we don't have to, but I want to," she smiled. "I love it when you finger my ass, and I really want you to fuck me there, but I'm afraid it will hurt. I don't know if you've noticed this, but your cock is much, much bigger than your finger. So, I'm taking measures to dull the pain."

She was back in front of me now, and straddled my lap, lowering herself into a kneeling position. She pressed her breasts against my face, rubbing her stiff nipples, which were poking through the fishnet, across my lips.

"Darling, I am all yours, every inch of me, inside and out. Every opening, every bit of me. I trust you absolutely, and I know you don't want to hurt me, but I also know you'd just love to bury that big dick of yours, all the way up my ass," she purred, grinding her body against mine. "I have friends who have done it, and they say it's great, so I want to try it. I know I'm drunk, but not so drunk I don't know what I'm doing. Come on Alex, let's climb onto that giant bed, get those clothes off, and get to it."

She stood, gathered her balance on her heels, and sauntered away, swinging her hips seductively.

"I should warn you of one thing, though," she paused, at the doorway. "Brandy makes me loud, and insatiable." She completed her stroll, and vanished into the bedroom.

Loud, and insatiable? Hmmmm. What a problem to have. She was right about me wanting to fuck her ass. I was going to enjoy this.

I stripped, laying my clothes neatly on a chair in the living room. Sam was right about us looking wrinkled tomorrow, too, and my cock was confirming her opinion about my desires. I swear, it grew even harder when I reached the doorway, and saw Samantha.

There she was, leaning back against the padded headboard of the bed. Her right hand held the brandy snifter, which was nearly empty. The left was busy between her legs, jamming three fingers into her pussy, which was making wet, sucking noises as she did. Her eyes were on my erection, and they were ablaze.

"Ooooo, Alex, yes! That's what I want! Come! Give me that big cock! Fuck my pussy first, as a warmup!"

Note to self... Keep a supply of brandy on hand. She was hot enough without it, but with it she was, as she said, insatiable. Insatiable was a good thing.

She arranged herself excitedly on her back as I approached, spreading her legs wide.

"Mmmmm, such a nice, big bed, and the mirror is so exciting. Oh!" she gasped. "Idea!" With that, she jumped up, and ran out the door, only to return a minute later with two items in her hand. She opened our closet, and retrieved two more, leaving her with four ties from the robes supplied with the suite. She threw them at me and jumped anxiously back onto the bed.

"Tie me down! Use the bed posts, and tie me down! Then you can fuck me, any way you want to. Oh god, yes! Please tie me down, honey! Spread out on the bed, at your mercy! Oh fuck! Do it! Do it!" She spread her arms and legs wide, virtually vibrating with excitement.

Okay. Add a very kinky side to the attributes revealed by brandy. No complaints, here.

I made four loops in the robe sashes, and put one on each limb, stretching her wider as I tied her to the posts. I pulled them snug, then looked at her, gazing up at herself in the overhead mirror. Her breasts were heaving with her excited breathing, and she was squirming against the restraints.

"Oh no, please, don't hurt me," she panted. "Please. I'll do anything you want, just don't hurt me."

I suppose it just proves the theory that all women have a fantasy about being taken against their will, or at least in a simulated fashion. No woman really wants to be raped, but the idea of forced surrender holds an appeal. I could play along, for her benefit.

Mine, too.

"Nice tits, lady," I growled, groping her chest with one hand. The other hand went between her legs, probing her sodden pussy. "Mmmmm. Nice cunt, too. I'm gonna like fucking you."

"No, please don't, I'm begging you. Please don't," she panted. "No!"

I laid atop her, pressing down on her with my weight, retraining her further still. She twisted her face away, not wanting to look at me, or let me kiss her. I put one hand to her throat, making her freeze, while the other hand guided my dick into her.

"Oh, yeah, very nice," I grunted, pushing deep inside her.

"No... No, please... No. Please stop," she breathed. I started to fuck her harder, and she yelped.

"Go ahead, lady, scream. No one can hear you. Make all the noise you want," I told her, pounding into her body furiously. With her arms and legs tied wide apart, her breasts were going crazy, wobbling and shimmying wildly. Her blonde hair was flying about her face, obscuring her eyes on occasion, and she was screeching her resistance loudly, but those eyes, when visible, told another tale. Samantha was about as excited as she had ever been, even when she knew her daughters were listening to us fuck rambunctiously a few days ago.

Her first orgasm arrived, causing a scream which she had difficulty keeping in character. She wasn't supposed to be enjoying this, but obviously was, and grunted through the waves of pleasure.

I grabbed her by the hair, as gently as I could while still playing the role of aggressor. I made her look at me while I fucked her.

"You like this, don't you?" I snarled. "Admit it."

"No! No! Get off me!" she begged, contradicting her eyes.

Now, obviously, having her tied spread-eagled on the bed meant I could do anything I wanted to her, but it also meant my position choices were limited. What I could do, however, was vary the angle of my strokes, so I shifted higher on her body, and made my thrusts in a slightly more vertical fashion, rather than the horizontal path I had been using. It brought my hard shaft more into contact with her clit, and drove her crazy.

"MmmnnoOOOO! STOP! PLEASE DON'T! NOOOOOOOOO!" she screamed, at the top of her lungs, proving that brandy really did make her loud. The insatiable part was still unproven, but looking likely. I kept drilling down into her, bouncing her off the mattress with each furious stroke, and punishing her clit repeatedly. Sam came again, and again, and again, and with each one, she grew more vocal, until she finally couldn't hold it back anymore.

"OH GOD... FUCK ME, YOU MISERABLE BASTARD! FUCK MY CUNT WITH THAT HUGE COCK! GO AHEAD AND TAKE ME! FUCK MY CUNT! FUCK ME HARDER! DON'T STOP! DON'T FUCKING STOP! I'M CUMMING AGAINNNNN!"

I continued slamming into her receptive cunt, and she kept screaming, as she kept cumming. Sweat beaded on her forehead, and her nipples stood taller than I'd ever seen them, turning purple with engorgement. Her pussy was awash with juices, soaking both of us in her delicious syrup, yet still she screeched for more.

I pulled out of her, and watched her breathing hard. Her pussy was red, and abused, but oozing enjoyment. Time for the main event.

I untied her left leg from the bed post, and lifted it high, tying it to her left wrist loosely. The right leg followed, and I cinched them tighter. She was spread wide open, and held in a folded position that let me get to both her pussy and ass.

"Mmmmm," I moaned, tasting the frothy juices that were dripping from her pussy across her tight little ass. I inserted one finger into her back door.

"Oh fuck, no! Please don't fuck my ass!" she squirmed, reverting to the unwilling participant role. "No! Please don't!"

Role playing aside, I didn't want to hurt her. It was time to lube her liberally, and I grabbed the bottle from the bedside table. I squirted a large blob onto her sphincter, and fingered it into her, holding her ass open with two fingers while I squeezed more directly into the hole. She moaned, and struggled to free herself, but she wasn't going anywhere.

I was ready. My cock was greasy, and eager to go. I hoped the brandy was doing its job, and pressed the head of my erection against her little pink target.

"No! No! Please no!" she gasped, as I pushed harder, until her butt hole relaxed, and my cock slipped inside. "GnahhnNO! OH MY GOD! OH FUCK!"

Sam's ability to stay in character was short lived this time, as she immediately changed her tune.

"OH MY FUCKING GOD! YES! FUCK MY ASS! JAM THAT BIG FUCKING COCK UP MY ASS! YES! YES! DEEPER! FUCK MY ASS DEEPER!" she shrieked, trying to press her hips upward, and force more of my shaft into her slippery butthole.

There's something different about fucking a hot woman's ass. I don't know what it is, really, other than the initial tightness, that makes it so exciting. Visually, it always had a special appeal, the way the lack of lips made it look like my cock was just disappearing magically into her ass. Seeing her pussy gaping open, vacant added to it. Whatever the reasons of the individual, anal sex was a hot topic.

I leaned over Sam's contorted body, and pushed the full length of my cock inside her, causing a deep groan of agonized enjoyment from her. I pulled back, and repeated the stroke. She repeated her groan.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh yeah, that's it, honey. All the way up my ass! God, I'm stuffed so full! It feels wonderful! Now, FUCK ME! DON'T HOLD BACK! JUST FUCK MY ASS, HARD AND DEEP! I LOVE IT!"

Perhaps the brandy was playing a part in Sam's comments, but she wasn't complaining, so I took her at her word, and went at it, drilling her back door eagerly.

It didn't take long for her to cum, for the first time, from anal penetration. Her whole body quivered, and her face contorted into a mask of ecstasy, while she screamed "YES!" over and over. Her second anal orgasm was quick to follow, especially when I used my thumb on her clit, and when I slowed my rhythm to gather energy, she looked up at me.

"Let me loose, honey," she said softly, looking into my eyes. "I want to participate more, and hold you."

I suppose the restraints were no longer needed. The role playing had played itself out, and she no longer needed to pretend she wasn't enjoying it, so I pulled out, and began to untie her. I noticed that her ass remained open wide for a few seconds as I did so.

"Oh, that's better," she groaned, lowering her legs gently, and flexing them a few times. "I guess I'm not quite as flexible as I used to be." She held her arms open, and invited me back in.

I plugged into her rear socket again, and she wrapped her legs around my waist, pulling me deep. Her arms loosely draped my neck, and she gazed up at me with obvious love in her eyes.

"Yes, this is much more comfortable. Strange to say that with a giant dick stuffed up my ass, but it's true," she smiled. "So, now that my legs are no longer numb, get to it, stud. Fuck my ass hard!"

"Yes, Ma'am," I saluted, and picked up my pace, going from 'gently probing' to 'anal assault and abuse' instantly. All the lube, both her own natural juices which abundantly soaked the outer areas, and store bought, made her ass a buttery smooth recipient of my hard cock. It felt fabulous, and I was glad she was enjoying it. I was also glad we were alone on this floor of the hotel, because she was, as promised, loud. And filthy.

"MutherFUCKER! GOD, YES! FUCK MY ASS! YES! IT'S SO GOOD! STICK THAT BIG COCK WAY UP MY ASS! OH YES! OH YES! O-H Y-E-S-S-S-S!" she screamed, as another orgasm hit her. She clutched me tight, wrapping me in an embrace of arms and legs that spoke of her emotions, in ways her words couldn't. I glanced at her, and saw her eyes locked on our reflection above, taking in the sight of us in blissful action.

"From behind," she smiled. "Do me from behind. I love it in my pussy like that, so I bet my ass will be great, too. Let me up, so you can doggy-fuck my butthole."

I lifted off her, and she quickly positioned herself on all fours. Her greasy, abused asshole looked sore, but she was asking for more, so I planted my shaft deep inside her once again.

"Oh, fuck, yes, that's the spot," she groaned. "Finish for me, baby. I want to feel you shoot that hot cum in my ass. Fuck me, and let's cum together."

I had a grip with both hands holding her sexy, narrow waist, and pulled her back to meet my thrusts. It was pretty hot, watching her rump shake inside the red netting as I slammed into her. There was a mirror behind the dresser, and I caught a glimpse of her big breasts swinging in the confines of the fishnet as well. As always, I found the sight extremely exciting, and it made the sensation of her ass around my cock even more so.

"Getting close, baby," I told her as I pounded her furiously.

"Not YET! OH FUCK! JUST A LITTLE MORE! PLEASE, JUST A LITTLE BIT MORE! FUCK ME! FUCK MY ASS! THAT'S IT! NOW! CUM IN ME NOW! DO IT, I'M CUMMING!" she screeched, tossing her head back.

She gave me the go-ahead, just in time for me to pump a load of sticky semen deep inside her bowel. We both groaned in unison at the feeling, and Sam dropped her chest to the bed in exhaustion. We both gasped for air.

My spent noodle slipped from Sam's ass, and I leaned back on my haunches to catch my breath. Once free of my grip, Sam's body flopped down flat on the mattress, and she groaned softly.

"Damn, that was good," she giggled. "And watching us in the mirror was so fucking hot! We might have to get one, for our bedroom."

Our bedroom. Yes, I definitely liked the sound of that.

"Ooooo, I think my ass is broken!" she moaned as she rose to her feet, and staggered toward the bathroom, combing her hair with her fingers as she went. It took a few minutes for her to return, and when she did, she was gingerly freeing herself from the sexy red fishnet. It only took a minute, until she was naked and smiling as she slid into bed beside me.

"First of all," she giggled, snuggling under my arm, "that was fantastic! I'm not saying I could take you in my ass every day, but I liked it, and I think we can do it that way again. Maybe a couple of times a month, if you like."

"We'll see how your butt feels tomorrow," I smiled.

"Second, I hope you know the whole 'miserable bastard' thing was just role playing. It came out a bit harsh. Forgive me?" she asked softly, caressing my chest.

"Of course, darling. I may have been a bit rough. I didn't hurt you, did I?" I apologized, kissing her head.

"Only the part I wanted hurt," she smiled, looking up at me. "Oh my god, your cock felt gigantic in my ass! It hurt, but also felt great after a few minutes. I've never felt so full, and when you thumbed my clit, while you were buried deep inside me, well, wow... that was one huge orgasm, baby. Thank you."

We shifted our positions, until we were spooning, and I had her wrapped in my arms, stroking her breasts gently.

"I can feel the brandy working on me now, honey, and I'm going to fall asleep soon, but before I do, there's one more thing I'd like to talk about," she said softly.

"Go ahead," I replied, holding her close.

"Alright. It's about the offer Chloe made, before she went home. About having our baby."

Oh. That. Hadn't given it a second thought.

"Go ahead," I repeated, squeezing her tighter. I wasn't sure what to expect from Samantha on the subject. It worried me a little.

"Well, the three of us had a good talk on the way to the airport," Sam said evenly. "She was very serious, which for Chloe is enough to get my attention, as she so rarely takes anything seriously. Her offer is legitimate. If we want to have a child, she will carry it for us. She'll move back home, and live with us during the pregnancy, and as long as the baby needs her around."

"Wow. She really thought it through, didn't she?" I replied. "Of course, it only applies if we want a child, and I'm not really sure if it's necessary."

"No decision required right now, but it's nice to know we have her on our side, if need be, and it does solve one issue that's been bothering me a little," she whispered, and turned in my arms. Her eyes found mine, and there was a certain amount seriousness there. "Alex, I'm forty-seven years old, and we may have made the decision to ignore our age difference, but that doesn't mean it doesn't exist. There's no avoiding the reality of it, and the longer we are together, the greater the impact of that reality will be."

I suppose she saw the look of concern on my face, and wanted to quell my fears.

"Honey, don't worry. I'm not saying I don't want us to be together," she smiled, stroking my face lovingly. "There's no way I'm letting you go now, after you've got me hooked on sex again, and made me feel loved once more. I love you, there's no doubt about that, so put away the sad look. I'm just thinking of the longer term, and I want you to be as happy in twenty years as you are now."

"I'm not sure I understand what you're suggesting," I shook my head, confused.

"I'm not sure I do either," she smiled. "It's kind of a work in progress, in a way. I guess I'm suggesting that Chloe and Cassie may both be more involved in our lives than normal."

"More involved? Besides the obvious?" I queried.

"Maybe. Believe me, after all the shit I went through with Frank, I never thought I'd be entertaining the thought, but..." she paused, and bit her lip.

"Sam? I still don't understand," I laughed. "What are you saying?"

"Alex... This is really difficult for me. You know how much it hurt me when Frank betrayed my trust, and I'd like nothing more than to have you all to myself forever, but our situation is unique, and calls for a unique solution if we're both going to stay happy. Besides, if I can't trust you, and my own daughters, who can I trust," she rattled off nervously.

"Samantha, are you saying what I think you're saying?" I asked her, suddenly putting the pieces together. I tried not to smile at the prospect, just in case I was reading it wrong, but it was tough to hold it back.

"Yes," she smiled, easing my tension, and softly touching my face again in a gesture of love and trust. "I'm giving you permission to have sex with my daughters. It's still up to them, individually, whether they want to or not, but I think they've both made their feelings for you quite clear. It solves the children issue, if that's what you decide, and I think the three of us should be able to keep you happy. I'd rather we be open and up front about everything, and if I have to share you with another woman, well, at least it's with someone I love."