OND

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
StangStar06
StangStar06
5,852 Followers

"So after the parting of the ways I began hearing from people that we'd slept together, which wasn't true. I didn't care as long as he didn't say it in my presence. But then people started asking me really weird questions like "Have I ever done my sister?" It turned out he was going all over town telling people that he'd fucked Mabel too. And I figured that it was just like it had been with me, pure horseshit. Then last week I saw them out behind the restaurant on Fourth Street. He had his hand under her skirt and she was just standing there letting him. So I walked up to them and slapped the shit out of him, and asked her how she could be so fucking stupid?"

Janet had gotten really worked up so I hugged her a little bit for what she'd done. That got a little moan out of her.

"Anyway she just looked at me real stupidly with her eyes all big," she said. "Then she told me that I didn't understand. That you were always at work and she was bored. She needed a little distraction sometimes and that I'd understand it when I grew up. Jeff started getting upset when she called him a distraction. So she said that she didn't mean that he was a distraction. Then she said that he had more in common with her than you ever did. She was tired of you practically giving the business away. She was talking about how you could have been making a lot more money and living in a much bigger house. You two could be way richer."

Janet got up and went to the phone then. She pointed a finger at me as if to say hang on we'll finish this in a minute. She punched in a number and then waited. Then she started talking to someone on the line. I heard her mention my name a couple of times and tell them that I was fine. Then she put the phone up to my ear.

"Hello" I said.

"Hey Dave, I'm sorry for your loss. But in the end you're going to be a lot better off and probably happier too. I just spoke to Janet and I just need for you to Okay the temporary changes in your personal accounts."

"Okay," I said."

"So you do authorize a temporary hold on all of your personal accounts and any access to those same accounts?" she asked.

"Uhm yes," I said. "But what about my business accounts I still want my people to be able to order supplies and buy things."

"None of your business accounts will be affected," she said.

"Okay, thanks," I said then I handed the phone back to Janet.

Janet spoke to the woman for several more minutes. I heard her laugh a couple of times and her asking the woman to call her if that happened. Then she turned back to me. She took my hand and led me back to her couch.

"Lie down, Dave," she said. I did and she took my shoes off. Then she lay down next to me on her big soft old couch. She scooted her butt up next to me until we were spooned together and she started her story again.

"She begged me not to tell you that I'd seen her," said Janet. "But then Jeff as usual started running his mouth off. He told her that it didn't matter because you were going to have to find out about them sooner or later anyway when she filed for the divorce. I saw red then. My stupid sister thought that Jeff was a rich lawyer, but like I already told you he doesn't have a pot to piss in on his own. He just saw this as a chance to hook up with a stupider woman and have you support the both of them with the divorce settlement." I was shocked by what Janet had just told me.

"But... I loved her," I said. Janet pushed her ass against me closer.

"I know you did baby, but you can and will get over her. I'll make sure of it," she said. "Anyway I went to see the Judge then and told him everything I knew. We drew up the divorce papers then. The problem was that we needed a reason to force her to sign them. All of the divorce laws in this country were written to protect the woman's interests in the case of a divorce, even when she's a lying, cheating, heart-breaking guttersnipe like my sister.

So we thought about it and decided that the best way would be to come up with what we thought was a fair settlement either lump sum or in monthly payments and force her to sign it. In order to force her to sign it we needed some kind of leverage. Believe it or not the incident at the drive-in just happened. We didn't plan it. But there were a few people around town who knew what was going on with Mabel and Jeff and were supposed to be taking pictures and gathering evidence for us to use.

Our plan was that we'd call Mabel in one day and confront her with all of the evidence of her cheating on you and force her to sign the papers. Then we'd get her to write you a "Dear John letter," and leave town. And after she left, I'd help you to get over her.

Anyway after seeing her in front of half of both towns on that huge screen, we have an even stronger case. The Judge and the Sherriff threw Jeff into jail last night. His wife and her family posted his bond this morning and dragged him home by his dick. From what Bonnie at the bank told me he'll be divorced and cut off very soon. They turned Mabel loose outside of the drive in, but since they confiscated Jeff's car she had to try to walk home."

"But that's nearly thirty miles," I said.

"Serves her right," smirked Janet. "Anyway Honey, you were in shock. I guess seeing the woman you love twenty feet tall on that giant screen sucking some other guy off, with the whole town watching will probably do that. The judge figured the best thing for you would be to take you out and get you drunk. So they did. The Sherriff remembered from his brother's divorce that the only thing that snapped his brother out of it was getting with another woman at some sleazy strip club. I wouldn't stand for that so as soon as you were drunk, I took over."

I looked at Janet then. I wondered why she was doing all of this. "I don't usually drink much," I said. "I discovered back in college that I don't have a high tolerance for liquor. If I drink Tequila it's really bad."

"Honey," she said. "You must have been in bad shape then because you not only finished the bottle, you ate the fucking worm."

I didn't know what to say to that so I just tried to look anywhere but at her.

"Then I brought you home," she said. "I brought you to my house because I'm comfortable here and it was closer. Do you remember the rest," She looked at me with one of her eyebrows arched and a big smile on her face.

"Nope," I said. "Did I make a fool out of myself while I was drunk? You know..."

"You mean did you try to have sex with me?" she smirked.

I nodded nervously. She pushed herself closer still into my hardening crotch.

"Nope, you didn't try," she began. And I was relieved.

"I stripped you naked as soon as we got in the door and you fucked me three times last night. The first time was on the floor right there," she said pointing to a spot right in the doorway.

"For the second one we made it upstairs into my bedroom. That was really nice. You told me you loved me then. And you said that if you weren't already married you'd marry me. Then we fell asleep. I woke up at about three in the morning and went into the bathroom to pee and to clean all of the "Dave," out of me. I felt really good. When I got back into bed and snuggled up against you, it started all over again."

I was beyond embarrassed. "I'm sorry Janet," I told her. "This must have been at least as bad for you as it was for me. I really don't know what to say or anything. I guess I just feel numb right now. I can't believe that Mabel would cheat on me. I guess I'm clueless. And to tell you the truth I don't blame her. I've kind of let myself go. I guess I'm kind of like that rusty old Mustang out there. You can look at me and tell that I used to be something, but now I'm just a joke."

I tried to sit up and get away from her, but she just pushed herself closer against me.

"Janet I'm back in my right mind now," I told her. "I just wish you hadn't had to be the sacrificial lamb to put up with me last night."

"Dave, are you out of your fucking mind?" she snapped, sitting up and glaring at me.

"Ooh sometimes you just piss me off so badly," she said.

"Why the fuck do you think I'm here?" she asked me.

"Do you know why you woke up here and not in some whorehouse?" she asked. I shook my head dumbly.

"You're all embarrassed about everything and feeling like a charity case. You're just not seeing things because one stupid woman who really doesn't see things straight herself chose to try and shit on you," Janet was clearly pissed off.

"David, do I seem like I couldn't handle one drunk man?" she snapped. "Another thing, you aren't a violent drunk, and you aren't aggressive either. Everything that happened to you last night was because people care about you. The Sherriff and the Judge love you. All of the people in these two small towns love you. We wouldn't be able to get along without you. Your business serves both of these towns and in most cases you charge far less than anyone else would. The way you give credit to small farmers and small business owners and the things you do for the school even. Dave we all love you," she said.

"We're not going to let anyone shit on you, my stupid sister included. And as for last night, you obviously forgot that I took your clothes off Dave. I wanted to be with you. I always have. It's something I always wanted so when the opportunity came up, I took my shot," she said.

"And both you and your Mustang just need a little attention. Just a little dust off and gussying up to help you reach your full potential. And then you'll both be something to see."

She didn't say anything for a while, she just glared at me.

"You have sixty days before you have to be in court to either sign the final divorce papers or try to get my stupid sister back. Why don't you go on a diet, start a workout plan and rebuild your car. That way, you'll be shiny enough to make Mabel pull her fucking head out of her ass and want you back. Or maybe you'll be over her and want someone else."

# # # # # # # # # #

I don't know how far out of town I was when the next truck pulled up to me. It was a big old semi truck, probably delivering some kind of supplies or parts. The driver looked down at me from the cab of the truck and asked me where I was headed.

"I just need a ride into town," I told him.

"How old are you?" he asked.

I guess my vanity made me think that he was wondering if I was over eighteen. The reality was something far different.

"I'm thirty five," I told him shaving about ten years off my age.

"Your dress is older than that," he snapped. "But it's a good starting point. Remember that old saying from back in the eighties about picking up hitchhikers?"

"No," I said puzzled.

"It was on all of the bumper stickers," he said.

"I still don't remember it," I said.

"Gas, grass, or...?" he hinted.

"Oh," I said remembering. "I don't have any money to give you for gas, that's why I'm going to the bank in town. I've never smoked marijuana so I don't have any and I don't see us having..."I began. I was sure the driver wouldn't just leave me stranded out here miles from town. He stuck his head back inside the cab and revved his engine and started to pull off.

"Wait," I screamed. No matter what I had to do, I couldn't walk another step.

He helped me climb up into the sleeper compartment of his truck. Then he pulled my dress off and started fucking me. I was both surprised and numb. This wasn't making love this was...I didn't know what to call it. Dave always took his time with me and slowly worked me up until I just begged him to pleasure me. I hadn't actually had sex with Jeff yet. We were well on our way last night when we got caught but I wasn't going to have sex with Jeff until he'd asked me to marry him.

Anyway the trucker just rubbed my vagina with his rough hands and when he saw that I wasn't wet, spat into his hand and smeared it across my private parts. Then he jammed his rancid smelling penis into me and worked it in and out until I was loose enough for him to fuck me. Then he just started pounding me. I wanted to yell for him to stop but if I did, he'd throw me out of the truck and I'd have to walk the rest of the way to town. Anything beat that. So I just let him have my body while my mind tried to figure out my next move.

As soon as I got to town I'd get some money from the bank and call Dave and Jeff. There was no way I could afford to wait sixty days to speak to my husband. The money they were giving me was not nearly enough for me to live on. As I thought about it I wasn't really sure I even wanted a divorce. And Jeff, I liked the fact that he was in better shape than Dave was and he wore flashy clothes and drove a car like mine, but I wasn't really sure I wanted him. He really was exactly what I told my stupid little sister. He was a distraction. Sure things with Dave were boring, but when the shit hit the fan, Dave was the kind of man who would be there for me. I didn't know about Jeff. There was also the fact that out of shape or not Dave had tried to fight for me. I couldn't believe it when I saw him drag Jeff, who's bigger out of the car and pound the shit out of him over me.

So I needed to get to the bank and get some money so I could rent a car or pay someone to take me to my house. There I'd talk to Dave and see where we stood. If we could work things out the judge's order and the preliminary divorce agreement I'd signed last night wouldn't mean shit.

After the trucker got off of me, he actually had the balls to reach over and try to kiss me. "Maybe later you'll let me go again huh?" he asked.

"Just drive the fucking truck," I snapped. He was right about letting "Him," go again. I got nothing out of it. There was no way I'd let that bastard near me again. I couldn't believe it when we pulled up at the bank. We had only been driving for about ten minutes. He fucked me for about a half hour for a ten minute ride. I climbed down out of the truck and gave him the finger as I sat down on the bench outside the bank.

I was so exhausted that I fell asleep nearly instantly. Even my Select Comfort bed at home wasn't as comfortable as the bare wood of that bench felt. I woke up a couple of times before the bank opened. The first time was when I heard a rooster crow at the break of dawn. I knew that it would be some hours before the bank opened at nine. I went over to the diner and asked the waitress there if I could get breakfast if I promised to come back and pay her for it later when the bank opened.

She looked at me as if I was a bug that had crawled out from under a rock. "Hell no," she snapped. "No money, no food!"

I knew that she didn't own the restaurant so I asked her who was in charge. She pointed to the guy behind the counter. I stormed over to him and slammed my hand down on the plate in front of him.

"Do you know who I am?" I asked him.

"Some woman who slept in her dress," he said.

"Do you know my name?" I screamed at him. Everyone in the diner looked over at us.

"Mabel, I not only know your name, I know what size your sagging tits are and how you like to have them rubbed and tweaked. I know how you like to give blow jobs in the back of cars and where most of the dimples on your fat cellulite riddled ass are. What the fuck do you want?" he sneered. His voice was quiet so it didn't arouse any interest from his customers. The tone of his voice let me know that he not only knew about last night, he wasn't going to give me any kind of a break. I turned and left, keeping my dignity intact.

On my way past the back of the restaurant I saw a guy knock on the door. The door opened and the cook gave him a bag of food. I went over to him and asked him if I could have some of it.

"Let me see your tits," he snarled. I looked around and made sure no one could see us. Then I leaned forward and pulled the front of my dress down.

He reached out and roughly grabbed my left breast. "They are kind of flat and saggy," he said. He turned me around and grabbed my ass.

"Hey, where's my food?" I asked. "I'm starving."

"What food?" he asked gripping his bag tighter.

"You said that if I let you see my tits you'd give me some of your food," I reminded him.

"No," he said. "That's what you heard. You came over and asked if you could have some of my food. I didn't say you could or that I'd share it with you. I just asked you to let me see your tits. There was no deal made about the food. Besides all you have to do is go to the door and knock. This food is all leftovers that they can't sell. That's what I love about this town. They give it away since they can't sell it. Do you let everyone who asks, see your tits and feel on your ass?"

I walked away from him and went and knocked on the door. The young man who opened it took one look at me and nearly died of shock. He quickly closed the door in my face. I walked back over to the bank and sat on my bench again.

After a few minutes I fell asleep again. An hour or so later I woke up when what I thought was several large raindrops hit me. I thought that I was going to get wet but mercifully it stopped. The next time I awakened it was bright and sunny out and the bank was about to open. I wondered why none of the bank employees had awakened me as they went in. Dave did a lot of business with this bank. They couldn't afford to get on my bad side.

There were a couple of kids pointing at me and laughing. I looked angrily at their mother who pulled them away and she was smiling too. I knew that my dress was wrinkled but that was no reason to be rude. Sally Anderson who worked in the bank saw me as I walked in and smiled and looked away from me. I got the idea that she was about to start laughing at me too.

I got into the line for the tellers. The man at the back of the line took a look at me as if he was horrified. He started coughing and quickly went and sat down at the desk the bank provided for filling out forms or writing checks. The woman in line ahead of me now, gestured for me to go ahead of her. She was trying not to laugh as she dialed her cell phone. She stayed about five feet behind me in line.

Mary Dickenson came over and pulled me out of line and escorted me into her office. Mary and I had gone to school together and she usually handled all of our accounts.

"Hi Mary," I said. "I'm glad you came and got me. I don't have my purse or my wallet, and I need some money."

"Oh that won't matter," she smiled.

"Finally," I said. I thought that I had finally found someone in this podunk town that would give me the respect that I deserved.

I noticed that Mary was dialing a phone, and trying very hard not to laugh.

"What is so funny about my dress being wrinkled?" I asked.

"It's not the dress," said Mary laughing. She reached into one of her desk drawers and brought out a hand mirror. She handed me the mirror and I looked at it. My makeup was terrible. My eyeliner had run down my face giving me a raccoon like look. My expensive lip gloss was smeared garishly across my face, probably when the truck driver kissed me while he fucked me. I looked like a cross between Heath Ledger as the Joker in that last Batman movie, and a transvestite hooker.

But the thing that had everyone laughing the most was probably the two large plops of bird shit in my hair right in the front. What I'd thought were raindrops had been the pigeons letting me know that they didn't approve of me either.

"So you said that it doesn't matter that I don't have my wallet or I.D." I said with all of the dignity I could muster.

"I think two hundred dollars would be sufficient," I said.

"What I meant when I said that it didn't matter," began Mary. "Was that it didn't matter whether you had your wallet or not because I can't give you any money."

"What the fuck are you talking about, you hayseed bitch," I snapped. I jumped to my feet and leaned over her breathing heavily. If she only knew what I'd endured.

StangStar06
StangStar06
5,852 Followers