OND

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
StangStar06
StangStar06
5,852 Followers

"Well I did bake him this fresh strawberry cobbler," smiled Millie, handing me a pie plate.

Janet quickly snatched the pie before I could accept it and threw it halfway down the driveway.

"He's on a diet so he doesn't need your fucking pie. And he's allergic to strawberries," she snapped. "Now get lost."

Then she glared at me and grabbed my arm dragging me into the house. Janet held my knees a I did my sit-ups but there were no kisses. Then when I did my push-ups I had to do them alone while she just counted. I wanted to make it to twenty so bad so I could see what I got but though my arms ached, I only made fourteen.

"Don't you care if I get better anymore?" I asked.

"Don't you want more time to stare at Millie's giant titties?" snapped Janet.

"Of course not those things are too big. She'd probably smother me in my sleep," I said.

"So what size do you like?" she asked.

"Well, Millie's are obviously too big," I said. "And to be truthful Mabel's were too small. So someone in the middle would be perfect." That got Janet to smiling again.

For the next few weeks we were together so much it was crazy. We got up together and worked out kind of together. We went to work together, ate lunch together. We worked on my car together, had dinner together and every night we talked and watched the evening sky together. Over that month I lost nearly twenty pounds. I looked a lot younger and was in better shape than I'd been in a long time.

At the beginning of week five Janet surprised me by taking me into town and getting my hair cut. She knew exactly what she wanted and told the barber. Then we bought me a couple of new suits and a couple of dresses for Janet. She said we needed to go out on the town, maybe even to a neighboring city for a fancy dinner to celebrate my weight loss and the new me.

We did need to wait for a couple of things to do it though. We had pretty much finished the car, but we were still waiting for some parts. We had decided to compromise. Janet still wanted a supercharger, but I hated most power adders because over time they tended to wear out your rotating assembly.

Janet had showed me an ad on the internet though for the shaker hood system. It was a big scoop that went on top of the engine and rammed more air into the intake. Theoretically the faster you went the more extra air it would pump in, the same theory as a supercharger or turbocharger but without the forced air. It was supposed to be delivered in a few days and we'd install it and then have our night out.

But a lot of things changed that evening and the following morning. For one thing Janet and I often satisfied each other sexually. There were nights when I went down on her and left her a gibbering pile of goo on the bed. There were also nights or mornings when I seriously thought she was trying to suck my soul out of the end of my dick. But that night we'd just been laying in bed like we usually were.

We were pushed up against each other and we always said that it was just for the warmth or so we felt cared about, but suddenly she turned around, climbed up on top of me and her pussy just swallowed me whole. We were going at it pretty hard at first and then we just slowed down and soon I was on top of her. Don't get me wrong we were both healthy people and we'd had full intercourse a few times over the course of the month. Not nearly as many times as she'd hinted that she was interested. And certainly nowhere near as often as I wanted it either, but this time was just different.

Instead of her screaming "Fuck me," of anything like that she was saying things that were a lot more personal, that somehow seemed like they should have been off the table. I remember her saying, "Make me yours, Dave." And in the back of my mind, I knew then that I wanted her to be. When her orgasm hit, she didn't scream the way she'd always done before. She just whispered those three words that threw our wonderful casual relationship away. "Love you, Dave."

Then she suddenly got up and left the bed. It was as if I'd gotten a glimpse into something I shouldn't have. When I woke up the next morning Janet was different. I went to hug her as I'd done so many times over the past five weeks, but she pulled away from me.

"Dave, I'm not feeling well this morning. I don't want to give you whatever I have," she said. "Do you think you can do your run without me?"

"Yep, but I can't do breakfast without you," I told her.

"Dave I don't think I can eat. If I do I'm not sure it'll stay down," she said.

"What about our big dinner and night on the town?" I asked. "Should we postpone it?"

"No Honey, I wouldn't miss that for the world," she smiled. "I'll see you later."

Being as dense as I was, I didn't notice anything that day. She did show up later for work and to watch me work on the car. When we finished it she did run over and hug me. That hug was the best part, even better than the car. Later that night at dinner, everything was perfect. Janet looked even more beautiful than ever. The car was great the food was great. I should have been expecting a few dark clouds.

"Dave, I think you're ready to stand on your own two feet again," she said just after dinner. "At least all of the damage my idiot sister did to you has been repaired."

"Janet what are you talking about?" I asked her.

"Nothing just that I think you're ready to move back into your own house and go on with your life," she said. People are starting to talk about us."

"But really, Mabel will be in court next week as a witness in Jeff's divorce," she said. "That should give the two of you a chance to talk about your own."

"What do you mean talk about our own?" I asked. "Does this have anything to do with last night?"

"Don't worry about that," she said. "I could tell she was trying to be emotionless. You just fucked me too well and got me acting silly. You know that you and I are only two healthy people taking care of their needs. This has always been about you being strong enough to make a choice. Now you're in better shape. And you look a lot better but you're still the same wonderful man that my stupid sister married."

I was sure a tear rolled down her cheek.

"Go to court and see her," she said. "Then think about what you really want. If you decided that you want her back, you can have her. But make sure that she's the one who changes. There's nothing wrong with you at all."

That night we still slept together, but all we did was sleep. The next morning Janet left for Chicago to spend some time with her parents.

# # # # # # # # # #

I hate my parents. For the last week we've been running around converting the media room into a bedroom. I guess we're having some special guest who gets their own room. I'm sleeping on the floor in the living room, like a fucking puppy, but their special guest gets a room. I've even given up trying to move to the couch in the middle of the night because on my Dad's nightly trips to the bathroom if he catches me on the couch he gets pissed.

I'd given up on starting my own business and decided to go with option two and find another man. I'd been on only three dates over the past 7 weeks. None of them had been promising except for one. The first two guys were terrible. Guy number one was a stock broker and he was rich enough, he took me to a very exclusive French restaurant. We sat in a booth way in the back. I'd asked him for a table up front or in the center. But when the Maitre D' asked "Where he wanted to sit?" my date pointed to the shadowy recesses of the back. "It's more romantic back here," my date told me.

The meal was great and then he took me back to his place. Once inside he sent his butler home for the night. He got out a bottle of wine and then told me to strip.

"What?" I asked.

"Take your clothes off," he said.

"Uhm, I don't do anything sexual until at least the third or fourth date," I said in shock. He'd seemed to be so classy.

"Look May Sue," he said.

"Mabel," I corrected him.

"Whatever," he said. "I only called you tonight because the woman I'm actually interested in is doing something. The only possible future for us is an FWB relationship. I'm not interested in being your friend without the benefits, so if you want to wait until the third or fourth date you're crazy. There won't even be a second date, now strip."

"Take me home, now," I said.

"You're a big girl," he said. "Get ta steppin'," then he held the door open for me.

"Can you at least call me a cab?" I asked.

"Okay," he said. "You're a cab. Honestly I had another C word in mind but if you want to be a cab..."

The next thing I knew he'd closed the door and I didn't have the slightest idea of where I was. Luckily I knew my parent's address. I started walking to the main road. I'd seen some stores and restaurants there that I could call from. Unfortunately before I got there it started to rain, just a little at first. But by the time I made it to the main road it was coming down like a cow pissing on a flat rock. I stepped into a store looking like a drowned rat to call for a cab.

My second date was more memorable. I'd met the guy over the internet. It was on one of those "Meet your mate.com" websites. He was just what I wanted, a rich distinguished gentleman who liked the finer things in life and was generous. Exactly what I'd hoped fucking Dave would grow into being.

At 7:30 a limo pulled in front of my Parent's house. I went out and got into it. There in the back was the oldest living human being I'd ever seen. He was older then my grandparents were when they died. He actually had an oxygen tank built into the limo. The first thing he said to me between halting breaths was that I was older than I'd told him I was. He also told me that I was kind of broad in the beam.

Before we made it off the block he was trying to squeeze one of my tits with his skeletal hand. "Uhm, it's kind of squishy," he said with a frown on his face. Then his eyes rolled back and all kinds of alarms started going off. The chauffeur stopped the car and came into the back and started giving him injections and pounding on his chest. As he worked on the old man, he looked at me and told me to get out of the car.

We were about five miles away from my Parent's home. As I started walking I spotted a store that I could probably call my dad from. I started walking toward the store. Two guys jumped out of an alley and dragged me into it. One of them snatched my purse from me. and went through it. "All you've got is three fucking dollars?" he snapped. "Where's the rest?"

"That's all I have?" I shrugged. "I'm going through a divorce."

"Well, look at you," he snapped. "Okay take your clothes off we don't have all night."

"There is no way I'm taking my clothes off in an alley just so you can rape me," I shrieked.

His partner came over and slapped me really hard. As my head spun he laughed at me as he very gently took my skirt off. Then he almost lovingly took off my top. I was standing there in an alley in just my bra and panties in front of two men whose faces I couldn't see because of the masks they wore. I couldn't believe that I was getting turned on. But it had been months since I'd had intercourse.

The two guys grabbed my clothes and started to back away.

"Hey, aren't you going to rape me?" I asked.

"Hell no," said the first guy. "There's no way I'm sticking my dick into that forest. Who knows what's in there? I looked down and noticed that my thick black pubic hairs were sticking out from all around my panties.

"Besides," said the second guy. "Your tits look kind of squishy. We can sell your clothes at that thrift shop down the street and get enough money for a hooker." Then they left me standing there, naked. What could go worse? I wondered. Just then I felt a familiar wetness land in my hair as I heard the sound of a bird overhead. Shit, I thought. And I was right.

My third date was the worst. Almost as soon as we got into his car he was all over me. He tried to sneak and rub my boobs. He tried to feel my legs while he drove and after he stopped he was all arms.

"Where are we?" I asked. "Where are we going?"

"We're here," he said.

"But this is a parking lot," I said. "You don't bring a date to a parking lot."

"Sweetie," he said. "This ain't a date."

"Huh?" I said. I was confused. "What do you mean this isn't a date?" I asked him.

"Look sister," he said. "You've been around the block a few times right?"

"Uhm yeah," I said.

"How many bad dates have you been on? A few right?" he asked.

"More than a few," I said. I was thinking of all the shitty dates I went on before I met Dave. Then I started thinking about Jeff and all of the guys I'd met since I married Dave. Suddenly I realized what an ass I was. Dave had worshipped me like I was special. As I grew older Dave had changed. He loved me more. As my ass got bigger, Dave started liking women with big asses. Every other man I went out with thought of me as just another piece of meat. Even that lying bastard Jeff who had started all of this.

The only way my stupid sister had caught on was because A she had dated Jeff, and B she caught him with his hand up my skirt in public. With me just standing there grinning like a whore. No man who loves you and respects you is going to pull your skirt up where anyone can see it. Every time we went anywhere all Jeff ever wanted was sex. What would have happened to us once he got it?

"Well," continued my date. When a chick goes on a bad date, she wastes some time. When a guy goes on a bad date it costs him both money and time and most of the time you have to go out on a few dates before you even find out whether or not you're getting any. And even then it's at least once or twice before you find out whether or not she's any good."

"Yes that is true," I said. "Men have it worse."

"That's why I started holding auditions before I date anyone," he said. "This isn't a date, it's your audition. Don't get me wrong I like you, but I can't change the rules," he said.

"So what do I do on an audition?" I asked. "Tell you about myself and my likes and dislikes?"

"Uhm no, sweetie, save that romantic stuff for the date. You could start by taking your clothes off and getting into the back seat," he smiled.

"You're expecting me to fuck you, to get a date?" I screamed. He just nodded.

"Well what if I decide not to?" I smirked. He just shrugged his shoulders like he didn't care.

"It's a long walk back to your house, Sweetie you'd better get started," he said.

I stuck one leg out of the car and looked up. There were several angry looking pigeons circling the area, and it looked like rain.

"Alright," I said. Whatever he did to me had to beat getting shit on by birds and drenched by rain.

In less than five minute he was humping away at me in his back seat. I was staring up at the headliner in his car trying to figure out exactly how I was going get Dave back. The dating thing wasn't working out either. He flipped me over smiling and stuck his finger in my anus. "I don't do anal," I shrieked.

"Okay babe, this is only an audition," he said. At least the guy had stamina. He fucked me twice and made me give him a blow job before he drove me home. I think that was when I realized that Dave really was special. He seemed to be the only man I ran into who knew how to fuck. Every other guy I fucked just went after his own pleasure. They all used me like I was just a pussy with a woman attached to it. Dave actually loved me and I had fucked that up badly. Once my date pulled into my parent's driveway I got out of the car as quickly as I could.

"Uhm babe, thanks for auditioning," he said. "But I'm not sure I want to date you. You fuck like a block of wood and your tits are kind of squishy."

I was ready to burst out laughing until I noticed my mother, my father and my sister all standing on the porch with their mouths open in shock.

"You whore," snapped Janet.

She walked back inside the house. My mom and Dad followed her leaving me there alone.

"Mabel, what the fuck is wrong with you?" asked my Dad.

"Why does Janet get her own room?" I asked.

"Janet isn't married," snapped my Dad. "She doesn't have a husband to go home to and she's going through an emotional time right now."

"Dad as of next week unless I play my cards right I won't have a husband to go home to either," I cried.

Janet and Mom came into the room then.

"Mabel was fucking around on Dave," snapped Janet. "She got caught and the whole town knew what was going on, so we all got together to help out."

"How did she get caught?" asked my dad.

"You know how they go from car to car at the drive-in and show people on the big screen." My dad laughed at that.

"It's really funny when they catch someone eating or with mustard all over their face," he laughed.

"Well they caught your daughter, with a guy squeezing her tits while she gave him a blow job," snapped Janet. "Almost everyone in town saw it. They got together and had her sign off on an OND the judge had written up."

"What's an OND?" asked Mom.

"Over Night Divorce," said Janet. "In our state it takes a minimum of sixty days for a divorce to go through. In ten days Mabel and Dave will sign their final papers and be divorced. They will have a meeting to see if they want to amend the terms of the divorce that Mabel signed off on. She did kind of sign it under duress. I think they were going to have her tarred and feathered if she hadn't. But once she signed that paper for all intents and purposes both she and Dave could do or not do whatever they wanted with anyone they wanted. So maybe she is a whore but it's legal. And it will be even more so next week when she signs the final papers."

"I'm not signing shit," I snapped. "Over the past couple of months I've realized what I had, and I want that doofus back. You know that I can wrap him around my little finger, just like that. When I leave tomorrow to go to court, I'm going to spend the entire week between Jeff's divorce and mine getting my husband back so this nightmare can end."

"Why aren't you there, Janet, trying to prevent me from getting him back?" I asked

"I don't want him to make a decision on how to run his life because of what I want," she said. "Dave is like that. He's probably the nicest man I know. I want him to figure out what he wants and what will make him happy. I don't want to see him do something because he was trapped into it, no matter what it is." Then she went into her room.

Two days later I got off the bus and took a cab to my house. Surprisingly, the locks on the doors hadn't been changed. My keys were even on the table in the entry hall. It was a good sign. Dave hadn't had the locks changed because he wanted me here. I went upstairs and took a good shower for the first time in a long time.

I looked through my closet of beautiful clothes to pick out an outfit. I laid out a beautiful dress and an almost hidden see through bra and panty set. The panties must have shrunk in the wash. I had trouble getting them over my ass. Once I did they were so tight they left lines on my legs and the elastic around the waist was tearing.

Of course the bra still fit. I couldn't get the dress on either. I had to pick out a different outfit. It of course fit tightly as well but at least I got it on. I was due in court at 10 and it was 9 a.m. so I had to go. I sank into the plush seats of my car. God damn I'd missed it. I drove into town and had just pulled into the town square when a white Mustang rocketed by me. That was a nice car. Maybe I could get my stick in the mud husband to trade his rusted old Mustang in for one like that.

The car parked in a spot just a couple of slots down from mine. It was good to see that some new people had moved into the town. As the guy got out my jaw dropped. It was Dave, my husband, Dave. He'd lost about thirty pounds and got his hair cut. He was handsome beyond belief. He disappeared while I gawked at him. I couldn't wait for him to come home that evening. Maybe I'd even pay him a visit at work. I hadn't been there in years so I was due for a visit. Suddenly getting him back went from just something I had to do for survival to something I really wanted to do.

StangStar06
StangStar06
5,852 Followers