All Comments on 'One August Night Ch. 04'

by L.A. Wicker

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Daddy

Enjoyed it very much, please continue...............

Jim1078Jim1078almost 20 years ago
GOOD !!

Please give us more. It is a wonderful, loving story..

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
MORE!!!!!!!! MORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well, I've been trying to write you feedback but I immediately get a message telling me you don't accept feedback, so I'm leaving a comment.

WELL DONE!!! Nice twist with the Aunt & the bit at the end had me all choked up on the verge of tears! WE NEED AT LEAST ONE MORE INSTALLMENT! I would like to see the WHOLE FAMILY come/CUM TOGETHER! Then Mom(Donna) & Daughter(Tina) can be committed lovers & Jimmy & Aunt Judy can be committed lovers! But an ORGY would be awesome!! Maybe throw another twist in (i.e. Daddy messing around with Donna as well! Or Donna & Judy fooling with eachother!!!) Just throwing out ideas.

Anyway, please, at least one maybe two more chapters!!!!! PLEEEAAASSE??????!!!!!! See ya next story! Later,

Jim

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
di more

Hi,

Very good. part 1 also 2, Such good dad/dau is so dlicious. keep it comong......Les

JaxenJaxenover 19 years ago
GREAT

this entire series is fcking awesome I hope that you keep writing more parts to it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Don't like ending

Hi

It ended wrong. I wanted them all to get together and form one big happy family. It was very good through.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Good.

The great thing about this story is it doesnt have to be incest, this story could make a great love story for a movie or such. :) get to it! lol

FDP10FDP10almost 19 years ago
A=

All four parts are good. I would like to see in future parts:threesome,more oral and cowgirl. Thanks !

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
YEAH!!!!!

very good story! please write more!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Great writing

I will look forward to reading much more from you. This entire story held my intrest from the first sentence to the very last.

meeka23meeka23over 15 years ago
Excelent Series!!! please write more!!!!

Loved the whole series, would also love to hear read more.....? Can't wait to see Judy join in with the whole family.....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
another one

i vote for another one

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
One More

I think this is a great, but I would like to see at least one more chapter like all the other comment's are requesting. Get all the family together as one big family or get them together just one more time and have all of them make a choice for Donna & Tina too be together and Jim and Judy to be together, which ever way would be fine by me.

ncdiver224ncdiver224almost 14 years ago
More Chapters

You do need to bring the Family together the sister mother and Aunt. Have the aunt pregnanet and the sister. But there is a couple things you are jumping around you have several storying in this one that could make for a good novel and run several chapters with many pages each. Start from when they are kids and then bring them to the future were son/nephew makes his kids.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Agreed

I must agree. This one actually does need another chapter or two to complete the saga. Not to be left to our imagination but written in your own style.

DARKLORDALLACARDDARKLORDALLACARDover 13 years ago
ONE MORE CHAPTER ***PLEASE****

THE STORY IS NOT COMPLETE IF YOU DONT DO AT LEAST ONE MORE CHAPTER TIEING EVERYTHING UP....

rafman188rafman188almost 13 years ago
Too good to finish here.

I believe that the reason there was a lack of e-mails for the previous chapter was that it was obvious there was more to come. Many readers, such as I, tend to leave our comments until the end, when we have judged the completed work. Nobody would try to judge a painting before an artist has applied his final brush stroke, so nobody should critcise a writer's work until those final two words, "The End".

I hope L.A.W. reconsiders.

5/5

peterranpeterranalmost 12 years ago
More to come?

Please don't stop there. I enjoy all of your stories but there is so much more that you can do with this

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
More Fun....

Your story is great but it needs a happy ending, maybe the nephew marrying his aunt and getting the mom and other sister to live all happily ever after. Thatsw just one idea, there are lots of ways to continue this. Judy's mother is an unfinished issue and school with the virgin (I think) not enough details could make a fantastic story or just a romance ending with a vacation trip, the possibilities are endless.

bgblacknylonslvrbgblacknylonslvrover 10 years ago
that's fucking HOOOOOOOOOOOOOT

You can't let it end here! We need more!

Turtle1952Turtle1952over 7 years ago
Bloody fantastic

what a top story, love to read some more of this family.

Frankie1952Frankie1952over 5 years ago
Lovely story

I enjoyed all except the flashbacks. Not a fan of dad/daughter so I skipped a lot of it.

LegallySaneLegallySanealmost 4 years ago
Just like

99% of all the other stories here, after 1 or 2 pages, they all crash and burn into utter disappointment. Geez, it was so good, too.....

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous