One August Night Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Judy stood under the warm water of the shower, gently caressing her lonely breasts, wondering when she and Daddy would have a chance to fuck. Her hands held each of her large, young breasts, teasing her hard nipples with her thumbs, when the shower door slowly opened.

His big, long cock slid between her long legs. He moved against her ass and his arms reached around her body cupping each of her excited breasts. ‘I’ve missed you so much,’ he whispered in her ear as water ran over their bodies. He moved his long cock over her bare cunt as he teased her young nipples. ‘I need to fuck my baby,’ he softly said caressing her heaving breasts. ‘I need in your hot, little cunt,’ he said kissing her ear.

‘Yes! I need you in my cunt,’ she moaned spreading her long, slender legs, giving him complete access to take her young, excited cunt. ‘Fuck me, Daddy!’ She cried pushing her firm ass to him. ‘Fuck my cunt Daddy,’ she whimpered feeling him moving his hard cock to her wet hole. She took a deep breath and felt it at her cunt. He pushed into her. ‘Oh my God!’ She screamed out as her Daddy filled her tiny cunt hole. ‘Fuck me! Fuck me!’ Judy screamed out holding on to the towel rack on the wall as he pounded her young cunt with no mercy.

He looked over her wonderful, young body as his cock slid in and out of her tight cunt, wishing he could take her away and make her his wife. A man couldn’t ask for any better then this beautiful young woman. A great body, a fabulous lover and so very young, but she was his daughter. ‘I love you so much,’ he leaned to suck her shoulder as his cock moved in and out of her tight cunt hole.

‘I love you Daddy,’ she moaned enjoying his hard cock filling her tiny hole, wishing that just maybe, she would have a baby for him. She knew if she did, they would always have something special and no one could take it away. ‘Make me cum, Daddy,’ she cried out with need in her soft, loving voice. ‘Hurry Daddy, fuck me hard!’ She begged thrusting her small ass and cunt back into his hard cock.

He held her slim hips as he rammed deep into her burning body. He too needed to cum, to cum deep in her young, excited cunt. To fill her tiny cunt as full of cum as he could. Faster he fucked the pretty woman in front of him, holding her ass as he fucked her cunt hard and so very, very deep. ‘Oh my God!’ He yelled out as his cock erupted deep in her tiny cunt. ‘I love you! I love you!’ He cried out holding her to his chest.

‘Yes Daddy! Cum up my cunt!’ Judy yelled as her cunt squeezed his shooting cock shaft. She knew she would be cuming in just a second. He moved, ramming his thick meat to her core as he filled her with his hot seeds. ‘Oh shit!’ She screamed out as she locked around his hard cock. ‘I love you fucking me Daddy,’ she cried out as the shower door opened so fast it broke against the wall.

Mom and Donna stood, watching Dad fucking Judy like some whore he found downtown. Mom watched in shock as her husband rammed his cock into his young daughter’s body. ‘Get the fuck out of this house!’ She screamed shoving him against the shower wall. ‘How dare you do something like this to your own flesh and blood,’ she screamed as he moved from the shower. ‘You fucked your little, baby girl!’ Mom screamed slapping his face with all of her might, knocking him into the sink. Then she turned to Judy. ‘How dare you!’ She said screaming giving Judy an equally hard slap across her pretty face. ‘You know better than to do something like this!’ She gave Judy another hard slap on the other side of her face.

He dressed and quickly packed some clothes into a bag and he went to Judy’s room. ‘Don’t cry baby,’ he said caressing the red hand-print on the side of her pretty face. ‘You’re 18. We can get together and do anything we want,’ he whispered caressing her left breast. ‘You give me a few days to get things ready and you can come move into my little apartment in the city,’ he smiled giving her a soft kiss before he stood and left her room.

The days past as if they were years, waiting for Daddy to call or come and get her. Judy knew the phone would ring or there would be a knock at the door and it would be him coming to claim her as his woman.

She waited and waited, but there wasn’t a phone call or a knock on the door. The days turned into weeks and it wasn’t long before the months rolled by.

Judy leaned over the toilet, throwing up when Mom walked in. ‘Isn’t this just great!’ She said with hate in her voice as she stood with her hands on her hips with disgust on her face. ‘He fucks you, knocks you up and now we have no idea where and the hell he is,’ she added shaking her head thinking of what he had done to his own daughter.

‘He’ll come back.’ Judy said as tears rolled down her pretty face. ‘He said I could go live with him in the city,’ she added wondering if he had just left her all alone with his baby growing inside her young body.

Mom moved next to Judy on the floor. Her arms wrapped around her daughter. ‘If he doesn’t show up soon, we’re going to have to get this out of you.’ Mom said caressing Judy’s trim stomach. ‘If he’s not going to help you, there’s no way you can keep it and besides, there’s a very good chance it will have a lot of problems,’ she said giving Judy a soft kiss on the side of her face. ‘Fathers and daughters are not supposed to have children together,’ she added hugging Judy closer.

It hurt Judy, but she knew Mom was right. ‘I know, but what if it comes out okay and I just kill it?’ Judy asked as tears ran down her cheeks thinking of Daddy just leaving her this way. ‘He said he loved me Mommy,’ she cried harder feeling as if he just used her and just threw her away.

‘I know baby.’ Mom said hugging the sobbing girl in her arms feeling all of the hurt that filled her young, innocent heart. ‘He did a very bad thing. No father should take advantage of his own daughter,’ she said caressing Judy. ‘He used your love for him the wrong way and he knows it,’ she added standing up. ‘Come on, let’s get you dressed and we’ll go shopping,’ she smiled wiping tears off her daughters face.

‘Mom!’ Donna screamed out. ‘Mommy! Daddy is dead!’ Donna screamed out as she rushed into the bathroom. ‘The policeman said Daddy had a… wreck and was killed,’ she said falling to her knees.

‘No! No!’ Judy cried falling to the cold floor. ‘Oh Daddy,’ she sobbed covering her face thinking of the one man that she knew that would be in her heart until the day she died.

Judy jumped from the dream and felt Jimmy still inside her body. She hugged him with all of her might. Judy felt him stirring and he looked to her eyes. ‘Love me again,’ she whispered letting the memory of her fantastic Dad leave her heart as she welcomed a new, wonderful man in.

Thank you all, PLEASE remember to vote.

12