All Comments on 'One Exception'

by Gina_B_33

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
The End

I loved your story, but the ending let me down when Lisa had breast implants. The story began with her body image issues, mainly because of her flat chest. I enjoyed the transformation as she began to appreciate the body she had and the self-confidence she gained as a result. Lisa became a self assured, level headed woman as the story progressed and I was impressed with her maturity as she accepted and embraced her body.

The breast implants shattered the image I had of her.

Once again, an engaging and well written story. Please continue writing.

RecHikerRecHikerabout 7 years ago
Excellent Story

Thank you for sharing this wonderful story with us. I was also a bit disappointed when Lisa got breast implants since I'm one of the small tit lovers. I once has a girlfriend who was more flat chested than me, but her nipples were so sensitive that licking them would make her cum.

I also loved you inclusion of Riverside Ranch. When my wife and I travel, we always stop by and say hi to the owner Dave. We've spent many hours playing volley ball in the pool - always great times...

I hope you have more experiences for Lisa and Jeff.

RecHiker

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Sweet Little Story!

Loved the story and all the characters. Love small breasted women with great legs and a smooth pussy. Wishing for more stories like this one down the road! :-)

Barepussluver

sds195sds195about 7 years ago
Personally I liked the breast implants.... :)

.....just think of where part 2 can go, when you've got an exhibitionist with a new rack to show off!

Excellent stuff!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
I've been reading Literotica for years, and this story is one of the best I have read.

My wife and I are now in our early 60's, and you story mirrored so much of our younger years together, we also have a local nudist colony here in New Hampshire called Cedar Waters, and we visited a few times with another young couple like us whose parents owned a cottage there. So much fun, especially the evening get togethers. Though pda's were strongly discouraged, there was quite a bit going on at these affairs. This summer will mark our 40th anniversary together,and your story reminded me of our first years together. I have been reading Literotica for about 20 years, and your story is one of the best I have read. Very well written and thought out. Please keep on submitting to Literotica. Thank you so much for the fond memories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Nice story

Enjoyed this, thanks. Would have liked longer more detailed descriptions. Definitely didnt need implants at the end.

pygmy57pygmy57about 7 years ago
loved story

i loved your story! would have loved to been there with you, my wife included!

louise_lloydlouise_lloydabout 7 years ago

Loved the story. Well written. Having been a nudist for 40 years, I relate to the liberating feeling of being nude in social settings

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Gotta agree with the others, it was a 5-star story until the end, where it felt like a forced and awkward conclusion to an otherwise good story. And I'm just going to pretend the breast implants line doesn't exist in the story and so did not ruin it's turn-on value suddenly.

CURIOUS55861CURIOUS55861over 6 years ago
Great story, good writing

Really to bad about the implants, just me, LOVE then small, LOVE them natural.

Plus smaller are more sensitive (most all the the time)

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Was Going to be 5, but terrible ending!

Great story, until the end! Maybe a follow up where she decides to get the implants removed and enjoy her natural tiny tits again? I think most guys, myself definitely included, like them natural! Tiny ones are the best, but I appreciate them all! :-) The sexiest women are those who know they are hot, just as they were made! They don't need any "enhancement" to get what they need. This girl was rocking that vibe, until the very end.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
A hot cup

I wouldn’t mind a cup or two !

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userGina_B_33@Gina_B_33
I was a virgin when I married at 28, then he died, and shortly after that, I met a cpl who introduced me to many new things…I was with them for almost two years. They had to move away. I was unable to find another similar couple, so now I have a great male FWB. He brings his G...