One Exception

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Gina_B_33
Gina_B_33
800 Followers

"No worries. I'm exhausted." I lied.

* * *

I must have been more tired than I thought, because I fell asleep quickly. I'm not sure what time it was, or the details of the dream that woke me, but what was undeniable was that I was extremely horny.

As I'd only recently learned to do, I slid my hand down my naked body and began gently playing with my pussy. Movement to one side caught my attention, but it was dark, and my vision was blurry.

When my eyes adjusted somewhat, I could see the silhouette of the girls in the next bed. I couldn't see who was doing what, but I was sure one of them was between the other's legs and eating her pussy.

My fingers began moving faster. And then I heard one of them utter a low "Argggg", and a whisper, obviously Shelly saying, "Shhhh, you'll wake up Vic."

Beverly let out an almost silent giggle, "She's already awake."

I was lost in the sensations my fingers were causing me, but my whole body tensed when I felt pressure on my bed to my right and then my left. There was a hand on my cheek, and a soft whisper, "That's it, girl, go for it."

And then there was a hand on mine, and from the opposite side of my bed, fingers in my pussy. "Oh god!" I yelled out when my orgasm started.

* * *

The sunlight announced that it was morning when something woke me again. It was Beverly walking by the foot of my bed on her way to the bathroom. A minute later, I heard the toilet flush, and then Beverly walking by my bed again. This time, however, on her way by, she looked at me, showed me a smile and a slight wave of her hand. Seconds later, she was back under the covers with Shelly.

* * *

When I woke up again, my brain was whirling. "Did the thing last night actually happen, or was it a dream? I couldn't wrap my brain around it. I simply didn't know which it was. And it wasn't like I could actually ask.

* * *

Kelly James wasn't Jeff. From the start, he treated me like I owed him something, particularly sex. He was feeling me up even before we got to the restaurant.

"Oh hell no!" I spat at him. "Take me back to the dorm, or I'll take a taxi, or whatever, but this date is over."

"Good for you, girl." Shell consoled me. "You don't have to put up with crap like that."

I was sobbing, "I can't believe I went out with that asshole."

"Hey, you never know. You can't paint all men, or women either for that matter, with the same broad brush of a few."

All I could do was hug her and sob onto her shoulder.

Bev came out of the bathroom. She was just on her way out the door when she saw my distress. Shelly told her, "Idiot date."

I didn't really even know this girl, but there was a tear running down her face, "I'm soooo sorry, Hon."

All I could think was, "They really care about me."

* * *

"Damn, I feel like I'm virtually naked." I told Shell and Beverly while we were lying on our respective towels on the sandy beach of the lake just outside of the city. I was wearing the tiny white bikini Shell had picked out for me. It was so small it was virtually non existent.

"Maybe we should get naked and go for a swim then."

I thought Bev was kidding until she stood up and took off her bikini top, exposing her beautiful B cup tits. But it wasn't until she slid off her bikini bottoms and held out her hand to help me to my feet that I knew she was serious. "Really?"

Shelly acted as instigator, "Go ahead, Vic. What are you afraid of?"

"Uh, hello! Getting arrested maybe."

Both of them scoffed at me. "Go on, girl." Shell encouraged me. So I did. I stood up and doffed my bikini. And then Bev took my hand, and we ran off laughing and giggling into the water.

"Oh my god! I can't believe we're doing this." I told Bev. Still, my long nipples were hard as rocks and my pussy was tingling.

Beverly laughed, "Just enjoy it, Vic. We're not going to be young, hot and free forever."

When we got back to our blankets, I immediately reached for my bikini. Bev slapped my hand, "Fuck that. Let's get some sun."

I giggled, "Okay, but if we get arrested, I hope Shell has enough money to bail us out of jail."

* * *

The next evening, I told Jeff about what Bev and I had done, "Oh my god! I wish I'd been there to see that."

"Why, just because you'd like to see us naked?"

"No, because I'd like to see you being that bold."

"You wouldn't be jealous of other boys seeing me naked?"

He shot me a look, "Not as long as I'm the one who gets to take you home."

For some reason, I believed him.

* * *

"He didn't really say that." Shell challenged me.

"He did."

"Oh my god! He wants to strut you around and show you off to strangers, and later to his friends."

"Is that supposed to piss me off?" I questioned her.

She scoffed at me, "Not if you want to be made to feel like a piece of sexual meat."

"Do you mean like you did at the party you took me to?"

Shell's face turned really red, "That was different."

"Oh, so you didn't take me there to let your friends gawk at my tits? Then why did you insist that I wear the shirt that would do just that?"

"It's different. He's a boy. He has different motives. He doesn't really care about you as a person."

I thought about that for a few seconds before telling her, "You don't know him, but even if you're right, I think I'm okay with that."

* * *

"Would you like to go to the lake Sunday?" Jeff asked me when we met at the campus cafeteria for lunch.

I giggled, "Oh, why? Are you hoping I'll go skinny dipping again?"

He showed me a mischievous grin, "Of course."

I tilted my head, "So you can see me naked, or like you said, you just want to see me being that bold?"

"Deion Sanders." He said with a chuckle.

I had no idea what that was supposed to mean, "What?"

He laughed, "In the pizza commercial a few years ago. Jerry Jones, the owner of the Cowboys, asked Deion Sanders 'So, Deion, how much is it going to take, fifteen . . . twenty million?' Deion answered simply 'Both'."

I burst out laughing and couldn't stop until long after my sides were aching.

* * *

Friday evening, Jeff picked me up and we went out to dinner—Denny's this time. I'd already let him know that he shouldn't spend his money on taking me out to expensive places. I could tell he really appreciated that.

Later, while sitting on the tailgate of his truck in one of the huge campus parking lots and sipping beers, I confided in him, "This is all very new to me, you know?"

"What is?"

I gestured to my outfit. I was wearing my tight pink shorts and the thin white tube top I knew he liked, "This." And then I hopped off the tailgate and went to the front seat of his truck for my purse. When I got back to the tailgate, I took out my phone and searched for the picture I wanted him to see. "This is a picture of me a few months ago with my parents after my High School graduation.

"NO FUCKING WAY!" he exclaimed when he saw the former me standing between my parents.

"That's why you're the first boy I've dated. You wouldn't have asked me out back then either. Be honest."

He seemed to be struggling for a response, so I let him off the hook, "You don't have to answer that. I know full well what I looked like, and what I look like now. It's like I'm not the same person."

"I'll say." He said with amazement in his voice.

"That's why I'm having so much fun now being me. The ugly duckling may not have turned into a beautiful swan, but at least she turned into a cute little duck, albeit still a flat chested one."

"Vic, you're not flat chested. I love your tits—especially your long nipples. They're hot as fuck."

I leaned over and bumped him with my body, "Flattery will get you everywhere."

"I like the sound of that."

* * *

"Well, are you ready?" I asked Jeff while we were stretched out on our towels on a sandy spot at the lake . . . and after finishing my second beer. There were quite a few people around, but fortunately, no kids.

He didn't have to ask what I was talking about. He grinned from ear to ear, "I'm ready if you are."

I got to my feet, took a deep breath and then removed my bikini top, "Bottoms too?" I asked him.

He showed me a daring grin. "No sense going half way."

"Will you meet me in the water?"

"Absolutely!"

So I quickly stepped out of my bikini bottoms and kicked them right onto his face with my toes. "Don't wait too long. I might meet someone." And then I giggled and ran into the water.

True to his word, Jeff joined me in the water a couple of minutes later. When I threw my arms around his neck and my legs around his waist to kiss him, I felt his cock poking my butt through his swimsuit. "Wow, it feels like someone likes seeing my little bitty titties."

"Please stop that, Vic. I don't like you cutting yourself down like that."

"Yes, Sir." I said, showing him a pout.

He leaned back from me and eyed my long hard nipples, "It looks to me like I'm not the only one getting turned on by this."

"No, you're not. This is way too cool. I love it!" And then I got really bold. I slid my hand between us and under the band of his swimsuit. I almost came when I felt his hard cock. That was definitely a first for me—feeling of a boys cock, and almost cumming without touching myself.

And then, after kissing him again, I gave his cock another firm squeeze and cooed in his ear, "We need to do something about this."

"What do you have in mind?"

I thought about it for a few seconds before pulling back enough to look him straight in the eyes, "I don't want you to pop my cherry yet. I want that to be special, but I wouldn't mind trying giving a blowjob."

"Where, the truck?"

"I guess we could, but I'd really hate to do it the first time in your truck. We can't go to my dorm. How about yours?"

He shrugged his shoulders, "I suppose I can find a way to sneak you in."

"Great! So, you get out of the water first. I'll follow a minute later so you can watch."

He showed me that mischievous grin again, "Wait until there are some guys walking by."

* * *

I was curious to see how Jeff was going to sneak me into his dorm. If the boy's dorm was anything like ours, it would be virtually impossible. There was a dorm monitor at the door twenty-four seven. So, I just had to trust him.

When we parked in the parking lot of his dorm, he told me to sit tight while he ran inside. He came back a few minutes later carrying a plastic Wal-Mart bag.

I had to laugh out loud when I looked inside the bag. There was one of his extra large plaid flannel shirts and a baseball cap. Wanting to look as flat as possible, I removed my bikini top, much to Jeff's delight.

Jeff chuckled, "I told the dorm ra I was bringing my little brother in to show him my room."

I laughed, "Your little brother, really?"

"Oh, and just so you know, I told my roommate I was sneaking a girl in, so he'd have to hit the bricks for a couple of hours. He said he wanted to stick around long enough to see how I did it, so he'll still be there when we get to my room."

I had to laugh again, "A couple of hours?" I chided him, "It's just going to be one blowjob. Still, it's my first one, so it may take me a little longer than it should." And then, while walking up to the dorm, something struck me, "If your roommate sees me like this, he's going to think you've gone gay."

Jeff laughed, "I'm sure you'll be able to convince him otherwise."

* * *

Sure enough, we walked right past the dorm monitor without incident. When he opened the door to his room though, his roommate had a weird look on his face.

"Vicky, this is my roommate, Edgar, Edgar, Vicky."

Before shaking Edgar's hand, I pulled off the baseball cap and began unbuttoning the flannel shirt. His eyes shot open when I pulled it off and draped it over their dorm chair. Edgar was staring at my titties the whole time while shaking my hand. And then he excused himself and left.

Jeff began laughing out loud. When he could, he said, "That should do it."

* * *

"Let me do it" I told Jeff when he started to remove his swimsuit. I sat on the edge of his bed and beckoned him over. There was already a noticeable bulge.

"You'll have to stretch out the band to get it over my business." He said with a chuckle.

I giggled when I got my first look at the upper half his cock, the first one I'd seen in person, "I like your 'business'," I teased at his use of the term. A second or two later, he stepped out of his swimsuit and put his hands on his hips, his 'business' bouncing proudly in front of my face.

"Ummm," I purred as I wrapped my fingers around it, and then I looked up at him and grinned, "On second thought, two hours may not be long enough."

I studied his beautiful cock from every angle. I loved the way his veins bulged under the skin, the way I could feel every beat of his heart, and the way the head looked so swollen and proud sitting atop it like a helmet.

He flinched, and so did his cock when I flicked my tongue over it. It felt very warm, firm yet soft. And when I closed my lips around the head, OH MY FUCKING GOD! I couldn't believe how wonderful it felt in my mouth.

Not having any experience with cocks, I could only rely on pictures and videos I'd seen. He wasn't 'porn star' big, but he wasn't small by any stretch of the imagination. I couldn't imagine how my pussy was ever going to take it all.

At one point, I let his cock slip from between my lips long enough to grin up at him, "Are you okay? Do you need to lie down?"

"Not unless you want me to."

I showed him a smile, "I like it just like this."

He chuckled, "Just in case you don't know, you're in charge. I'm just here to provide you with a toy."

I almost gagged when I tried to laugh with several inches of his cock in my mouth. Instead of responding, I just continued enjoying—and I do mean REALLY ENJOYING, what I was doing.

I must have been at it for thirty minutes or more, not always sucking him, but licking up and down his long shaft and kissing his hanging balls. Finally, I looked up at him and said, "I hope you're not in a hurry."

He chuckled, "Vic, you are really special. Most girls can't get a blowjob over fast enough."

"Oh, how many blowjobs have you had?"

"Maybe a couple of dozen, mostly from two girlfriends—and one from another girl at a party.

I licked up and down his warm shaft again, "And they were always in a hurry?"

"Pretty much, yeah."

"Then they were fucking idiots. This is too awesome to rush."

He chuckled again, "I do like the way you think."

I must have been at it for close to an hour when he put his hand on the back of my head. I looked up at him, "It's time to get serious, huh?"

"Sorry, but yeah, it's that time."

"Okay, you're in control now. Let me know what to do."

"Just put as much in your mouth as you can without gagging. Stroke it firmly with your hand, and move your mouth in time with your hand. Suck as firmly as you can."

"Show me." I said as I slid his cock back into my mouth. Jeff reached down and put his hand over mine, his other hand still on the back of my head. I sucked as firmly as I could.

A minute later he said, "Okay, here it comes. Try not to back off, but do if you start to gag too much."

As it turns out, that wasn't a problem, even when he kept cumming and cumming, and grunting with every spurt. I loved the feel of his hot cum splashing against the back of my throat, and I swallowed every drop.

When I'd milked the last of his cum from his pulsating cock, I let it slip from my mouth. I grinned up at him while I licked my lips. "Well?"

"Holy Shit!" He said in a reverent tone. "That was the best fucking blowjob I've had in my life. Holy Shit!"

I giggled, "I'm sure I'll get better with practice, and I plan to get a lot of practice."

He obviously loved that answer, "Now, it's time for me to take care of you. You should get on the bed."

"You didn't notice, did you?" I asked him with a sly grin.

He looked puzzled, "Notice what?"

I reached up and put my hand on his cheek, "Jeff, Honey, I came twice in the first few minutes of giving you that blowjob—not mind blowing, but nice nonetheless. And when you started cumming, I came very hard. I had to really concentrate to maintain focus. So thanks for the offer, but I'm good."

"That's the understatement of the year."

* * *

I was tempted to tell Shelly all about my day with Jeff, but she's a lesbian after all, so a 'blow by blow' (pun intended) of my day might put her off, so I held my tongue.

She could tell something was up though, so she pressed me to spill the beans. "Well, are you still a virgin?"

I shot her a scolding look and tried to act nonchalant about it, "Of course I am. I just gave him a blowjob."

To my surprise, she acted excited for me. She gave me a tight hug. "Congrats, Vic. Did you enjoy it?"

My nonchalant façade faded quickly. I showed her a naughty grin, "Yes, I loved every minute of if."

She smiled at me and then shrugged, "Oh well, to each their own. I'm happy for you."

It wasn't until I told her how he snuck me into his dorm that she lost it. When she finally stopped laughing and she'd dried the laughing tears from her eyes, she said, "His little brother! I guess it's a good thing I cut your hair." And then she started laughing again.

* * *

It was two weeks and five blowjobs later, three of which were in his truck and two on the beach at the lake after dark, that I decided it was time. We went Dutch for two nights in a very nice hotel room at the Embassy Suites.

Jeff brought along a bottle of Vodka and a large bottle of OJ. After he'd gone for a bucket of ice, we sat on the sofa in the living room part of the suite, making out and him sipping his drink. I didn't want one. I wanted to be totally sober for what was about to happen.

I waited patiently while he finished his drink, and then I stood up and urged him to stand up. When he did, I gave him a kiss on the lips and then pulled back enough to look him in the eyes, "Jeff, we both know why we're here. You don't have to seduce me, so why don't you undress me and carry me to the bed.

I didn't need turning on. I was already there, but Jeff insisted on going down on me anyway. He said it was for him, not for me—that he loved doing it, so I didn't resist—not that it didn't feel wonderful—it did. I even came once while he was doing it. After that, he kissed me, and I could taste my slick cum on his tongue. That was nice. I'd never tasted it before.

Finally, it was time. When Jeff positioned himself between my legs, he could obviously feel me tense up, "Just relax and breathe. I'll go very slow, and you can tell me when to stop or press on."

"You've . . . done this before—with a virgin, I mean?"

"No, but I think I can imagine."

I must have resembled a pregnant woman doing Lamaze training when I started taking in and letting out short forced breaths. Everything went fine until Jeff had worked his hard cock several inches inside me, and then everything changed. The head of his cock came up against my hymen.

Jeff felt it too, and he stopped immediately. "Tell me when to go on."

My whole body was tensed up, but I managed to urge him, "Please just do it and get it over with."

"Okay" He said with a little trepidation in his voice.

"Oh God!" I groaned out when the pressure got unbearable. And then the pressure was gone. "Stop!" I told him. "Whew, that's the worst of it. Just give me a minute."

After a few seconds, I eased my grip on his shoulders and smiled up at him, "Okay, I'm ready."

"Are you sure?"

"Yes, just still go slow." It wasn't long before the pain subsided, and I was amazed at the pleasurable feeling of his cock stretching my pussy open. He still wasn't fully inside me when he hit bottom. That was uncomfortable as well, but nothing like earlier. "That's it. That's all I can take, so you can fuck me now. Just go slow at first."

Gina_B_33
Gina_B_33
800 Followers