One Exception

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Gina_B_33
Gina_B_33
803 Followers

Without comment, Jeff began slowly sliding his cock in and out of my pussy. After maybe five minutes, I was feeling more confident, "Okay, big boy, show me what you've got. Fuck me good."

He chuckled, "Yes, Ma'am."

I'd already cum two times by the time Jeff put his arms under my knees and lifted them up almost next to my ears. And then he really started pounding his cock into me hard and fast. At one point, I actually had to make him stop long enough for me to adjust my pillow to keep my head from smashing into the headboard.

When he let out a strained grunt and I felt his cock expand and the first spurt of his cum splash against the back of my pussy, I came . . . hard.

Through his panting, he said, "Wow! That was . . ."

"Intense." I giggled, finishing his thought. "I'll take that drink now."

* * *

We ordered a pizza and sat on the sofa talking about what we'd just done. "Well, what do you think about the whole sex thing?" Jeff asked me.

I laughed out loud, "I'm not sure yet. There's a lot we haven't done. I'll let you know after we've done it a thousand times or so."

He showed me a wide grin, "That should only take a week or two."

I laughed again, "Too bad we can't afford to rent this room that long."

"Then we'll just have to make the most of the time we have it."

"I like the way you think."

* * *

By the time we had to check out at noon on Sunday, I could barely walk. I lost track of how many times we'd fucked, but it had to be over a dozen. I liked it all, him fucking me from behind when I was on my knees, but my favorite was when he was on his back and I was on top. I loved being in control of the action—it was like sucking his cock with my pussy.

Of course, I also loved taking showers with him, eating naked with him, and joking around over drinks. If he'd asked me to marry him, my answer would have been a resounding 'YES!'

* * *

Shelly seemed to be genuinely happy for me. And then she laughed and chided, "I guess there's no way to turn you lesbian now."

I laughed as well, "Not a chance."

* * *

At lunch in the school cafeteria three days later, Jeff told me, "I have a friend whose parents have a pontoon boat. He and his girlfriend are taking it out on the lake this Saturday. He invited me. Do you want to go?"

"Was I invited?"

"Of course. He said I could bring someone."

I thought about it for a few seconds before telling him, "I've never been on a pontoon boat, but I'm guessing there won't be any place for us to fuck."

Jeff chuckled, "No place private."

"And his girlfriend, she's probably a blonde with big tits, huh?"

That caused him to laugh out loud, "I don't know. I've never met her, but it shouldn't matter. I'll put you up against a blonde with big tits any day."

God! How could I not love him?

* * *

Brian turned out to be very nice, and his girlfriend, Lisa, did as well. I could easily see us becoming good friends. He was a very handsome guy and fit, perhaps six foot, and something near a hundred and seventy pounds. She was indeed a blonde and shapely, but not top heavy at all. While we were being introduced, she seemed very warm and genuine.

While we were still motoring out onto the lake, I was sitting in one of captain's chairs at the back of the boat. Lisa was a few yards away with Brian, who was behind the driver's console. Jeff leaned down and said just loud enough for me to hear, "I'm surprised you've still got your bikini on."

I peered at him over my sunglasses, "My body belongs to you. If you want me naked, all you have to do is say so."

"I'd hate for you to get tan lines." He said with a chuckle.

"Enough said." And I stood up and removed my bikini, then sat back down and put my feet on the back edge of the boat. "Better?"

Jeff grinned from ear to ear, "Much."

* * *

"Oh, we're doing that." Lisa said with a chuckle when she saw me. And before I could respond, she reached behind her and pulled the string of her bikini top, causing it to fall from her very perky B cup tits. She had her bikini bottoms off a few seconds later. "Ahhhh" she sighed as she plopped down in the chair next to me.

I didn't turn around to look, but I guessed that Jeff was probably behind us giving Brian a high five.

I did, however, lean over and ask Lisa, "What do you do when there are kids on the other boats or tubes?" It wasn't like we were alone on the lake after all. There were a lot of other boats, some of them pulling tubes.

"I just try to face the other way. They shouldn't get close enough for them to really see anything. If there aren't any young kids, I just smile and wave, or ignore them altogether."

"That's good to know, thanks. This is my first time doing this."

She looked surprised, "You could have fooled me."

"Jeff . . . he likes it."

That caused her to laugh, "Brian too, but it turns me on like crazy."

I giggled, "Yes, there is that."

* * *

Brian pulled us into a semi-private cove and lowered the anchor. That's when the boys popped the tops on four beers. When Brian stood over me and handed me one, I took it without looking up at him. I wanted to believe that he was staring at my naked body.

After two beers and a couple dozen dirty jokes, all four of us jumped into the water. It wasn't long before Jeff was making out with me and feeling me up. It was obvious Brian was doing the same to Lisa.

A few minutes later, Jeff had me follow him back up onto the boat. Once there, he had me lay down on one of the padded bench seats, and he immediately got between my legs and began eating my pussy.

When he finally moved up and began working his hard cock into me, I asked him, "What if they come out of the water?"

"What if they do?" He asked as he worked himself further into me.

"Okay." I responded, "Like I told you earlier, I'm all yours."

Hearing those words seemed to inspire him. He began fucking me hard and fast. I got so into it, I didn't realize we weren't alone on the boat until I heard Lisa moan loudly to my right.

When I opened my eyes and turned my head that direction, I found myself looking straight into Lisa's eyes. She was on her back on the opposite padded bench, and Brian was drilling her for all he was worth. I almost lost it when she smiled and winked at me. Holy Shit! I came right then.

I never stopped looking at her, and she never looked away either. It was like we were in it together, partners, if you will. I had to admit to myself, even if the fucking Jeff was giving me wasn't as good as a few of the times in the hotel, sharing it with Lisa made it extremely hot.

When Jeff finally grunted and came inside me, he got up and went for another beer, "Do you want one?"

"Not right now." I answered as I got up. I showed Lisa one last smile and then dove overboard.

It was only a couple of minutes later when Lisa joined me in the water. The boys were both still on the boat. "Wow!" Lisa said when she was close enough so that the boys couldn't hear her, "That was the fucking hottest thing I've ever done."

"Yeah, it was definitely hot." I agreed.

That's when she hugged me, causing me to struggle to keep my head above water. I found feeling her tits against mine to be very erotic. And then she cooed in my ear, "And the day is just getting started. Do you want to swap next time?"

When the implication of her words soaked in on me, my eyes flew open, "You and Brian . . . you do that?"

"Not yet, but I wouldn't mind having a go with Jeff, and I know Brian has the hots for you."

I decided to be honest with her, "I really don't want anyone but Jeff, but I'll do whatever he wants me to."

"Okay then, we'll leave it up to Jeff and Brian to decide."

Fortunately, that conversation ended when the boys jumped in and joined us. I did see Lisa whispering to Brian, and later Brian having a private conversation with Jeff. I didn't know the results of all that until Lisa and I were back on the boat with the boys still in the water. She said simply, "Jeff wouldn't go for it. Too bad."

* * *

Our time in that cove didn't end before Jeff and I fucked again, as did Brian and Lisa. This time was different though. Lisa initiated it. She pulled the pad off of one of the benches and put it on the floor. She then had Brian lie on his back, and she lowered herself onto his hard cock.

Once she was fully impaled, she looked over at me and crooked her finger. I knew what she wanted, so I pulled the other pad from its bench and put it on the floor beside them.

When Jeff was on his back and I'd eased myself down onto his cock, I looked over at Lisa. She put up her hand for a high five, and I slapped her hand with mine. Both boys started laughing.

For the next thirty minutes or so, Lisa was in control, "Easy . . . go slow." And later, "Now give it to him . . . fuck that hard cock." It was almost like we were synchronized swimmers, doing everything at the same time. We laughed and giggled through the whole thing.

When both boys had cum, and both of us several times, we got up and headed to the ice chest. Prior to getting fresh beers though, Lisa gave me a tight hug, and again, I found the feel of her naked body against mine to be very erotic.

* * *

"Thank you." I said to Jeff when we were back in his truck.

"For what?"

"For not making me fuck Brian."

Jeff shot me a stern look, "Vic, I can't 'make' you do anything."

I looked him right in the eyes when I told him, "I told you I belong to you, so if you had asked, I would have done it. It's just that I didn't want to. I don't want to fuck anyone but you."

It took him several seconds to respond, "I would never ask you to do something like that."

"That's why I said 'thank you'."

* * *

Back at my dorm room, I gave Shelly the brief version of my experience on the boat. She thought the whole thing was very erotic, and I assured her it was. Then I headed off to take a shower.

I was still drying my hair when I came out of the shower, so I didn't realize Shelly had company until I was well in to the bedroom. There were two girls there I didn't know, and Bev.

Shelly acted like my being naked was no big deal, "Vic, this is Brenda and Martha, and of course you know Bev. They just stopped by to make plans for a party we're having next weekend."

My first instinct was to cover up, but something stopped me—probably the tingle in my recently well-fucked pussy. I walked over and greeted each girl and shook their hands. Bev got up and gave me a tight hug and a kiss on the cheek. And then she turned to the others and said, "C'mon, guys, we should hit the road."

A minute later, it was just me and Shell in the room. "What?" I asked her when she shot me a quizzical look.

"That was pretty bold of you . . . and cool as fuck. You're turning into quite the exhibitionist."

I giggled, "Hell, they're girls. What's the big deal?"

She looked at me sternly, "No, Vic, they're lesbians. Walking around naked in front of them is the same as if they were boys."

I decided to tease her, "Oh, that must be why it was so much fun. It made my pussy tingle."

She caught onto my game, rolled her eyes, and said over her shoulder on the way into the bathroom, "Just keep that up and I'm going to jump your bones."

* * *

The following Wednesday evening, Jeff and I were sitting in his truck enjoying a wonderful meal—Whataburgers, a Texas favorite. I told him what had happened with the girls in my dorm room.

After laughing, he agreed that me being naked in front of a room full of lesbians wasn't much different, if any, than doing it in front of boys. "It does turn me on, you know?"

"I know, and it turns me on to see you do it. On the boat last weekend was hot as shit."

I giggled, "I could tell. And I know you and Brian both really enjoyed it when me and Lisa were side by side riding the two of you."

"Yeah, that was awesome. The only thing that might have made it better was if the two of you had started making out while you were fucking us."

I jerked my head around and stared at him hard, "Really? That would have made it better?"

"Hell yes. Watching girls make out is always hot as hell."

"I'll keep that in mind next time." And then, our burgers and fries finished, I put my hand on his crotch and groped his hard cock. "Ooooo, just thinking about it has you hard, huh?"

He chuckled, "It would appear so."

"Well, I can't let you go back to your dorm in this condition, and I need some dessert." And I immediately began undoing his belt and unzipping his slacks. The whole time I was giving him a blowjob, I kept teasing him with things like, "So, you want to watch me kiss another girl, do you?" and "I suppose you want to see me kiss her tits too, don't you."

With all of that, it didn't take me long to get him off.

* * *

The next day at lunch, Jeff asked me, "Have you ever heard of Riverside Ranch?"

"No, I answered honestly. "What is it?"

"It's a nudist camp about thirty minutes outside of town."

"A nudist camp?"

"Yep, I looked it up online. They have a pool, hot tubs, dances on Saturday nights, and RVs to rent for the night."

"That sounds expensive." I told him with some degree of concern. I'd already used most of my allowance for the month.

"It's not that expensive, and we can share the cost of the RV with Brian and Lisa."

"Is it safe?"

"Everything I've read says it is. They have karaoke out at the pool and water volleyball . . . stuff like that."

"It sounds like fun."

"Saturday?"

"Sure, why not?"

* * *

We all went in Jeff's truck. I was in the front seat, with Brian and Lisa in the back. The boys had brought plenty of booze, and Brian was already sipping on a glass of Jim Beam and Coke.

I teased him, "What's the matter, Brian, are you nervous?"

He didn't deny it, "Hell yes. What if I get a boner?"

The other three of us laughed, and I told him, "I'm sure you won't be the first. They're probably used to it."

Lisa piped in with her own tease, "Hell, you're too nervous to get it up, even if you want to."

* * *

After checking our IDs to see that we were all over eighteen, the lady behind the desk showed us a skeptical look, "Are you sure? The RV only has one queen-size bed."

"We'll be fine." Jeff assured her.

The lady, Sharon, gave us a brief rundown of the rules—things like always sitting on a towel and such. Of course, Jeff and I had already done enough research online to know those things. And then Sharon grinned, "Okay, you kids stay out of trouble and have fun."

* * *

Riverside Ranch wasn't 'fancy' at all, but it was clean and well kept. There were probably a couple of hundred trailers, privately owned RVs, and rental RVs.

After carrying our bags into our RV, we got naked. Jeff mixed he and I a drink, and then we all headed out. We walked past the office and clubhouse, down a few steps, and we were at the two rather large hot tubs. The pool was farther down the steps.

We decided to get into the vacant hot tub and watch the action at the pool for awhile. The thing that jumped out at us all was that most of the nudists were much older, fifties, sixties, and seventies, and a large percentage of them were very heavy.

Lisa giggled and said only loud enough for us to hear, "Wow! I'm going to feel like a Playboy centerfold out here."

I had to agree, "C'mon, let's go strut our stuff around the pool."

There were two or three dozen lounge chairs around the pool, most in the shade of a metal overhang, some not. The DJ was way up on the balcony of the clubhouse, and there was a constant stream of volunteers waiting to sing karaoke to the songs he was playing.

Lisa and I got a lot of looks from the naked men and women alike. We were eating it up, whispering between ourselves the whole time. At one point, while we were still making our way around the large pool, Lisa said, "You know, the boys are hoping you and I will make out in front of them."

"Yeah, I know. Jeff mentioned it to me the other day."

"Well?"

I knew what she was asking, but I played coy, "Well what?"

"Are you up for that?"

"I've never done it, but why not? If it won't hurt me and it pleases Jeff, I don't have a problem with it."

She gave me a playful nudge with her elbow, "It'll be a first for me too, but I'm all in."

"Okay, then when we get back to the hot tub, we should take it out for a spin."

Lisa seemed to like that idea, "I'm game if you are."

* * *

By the time Lisa and I got back up the long flight of steps to the hot tubs, I was horny as hell. It's true that being naked in front of people in a nudist camp isn't exactly like doing the same in front of people who aren't expecting it, but it was still very erotic.

When we crawled into the hot tub, and after giving our respective boyfriends a kiss, I held out my hand to her. We stood in the middle of the hot tub, began hugging, and then kissing passionately. I loved the feel of her naked body against mine, the feeling of her tits against mine, and especially the softness of her lips and tongue. Kissing her was much different than kissing Jeff, and the fact that Jeff and Brian were sitting there watching us do it only made it hotter.

It didn't hurt either that there were a few wolf whistles coming from people walking down the steps and by the hot tub on their way to the swimming pool and up the steps towards the clubhouse.

When we broke that kiss, and still had our hands on each other's waist, I told the boys, "Now, you two need to go down to the pool and get some sun. You can't hide in here forever."

"You two aren't coming?" Brian asked.

"We'll join you in a few minutes. Take our towels and find us four lounge chairs together out in the sun."

When the boys were gone down the stairs, Lisa scooted over next to me and giggled, "Wow! I don't know about you, but I think that was fucking hot."

I responded by putting my hand on her cheek and leaning in to give her a warm kiss on the lips. And then I told her, "Me too."

We were both giggling when we crawled out of the hot tub and made our way down the steps. The boys were already in lounge chairs on the other side of the pool, so Lisa and slid into the pool and swam across to the other side.

Lisa was more walking than swimming. I knew she was afraid of getting her hair wet. I didn't have to worry about that. I knew mine would dry quickly.

When we crawled out on the other side of the pool, I noticed that the boys were only able to snag three lounge chairs together. There was another empty chair on the other side of the man next to Jeff, but it had a towel on it.

I asked the man, "Pardon me. Do you know whose towel that is?"

He was probably in his late fifties or early sixties, very well tanned, heavy, and he had a HUGE beer belly. He smiled up at me, "Yeah, it's Glenda's, my wife." And he pointed at the volleyball game going on at one end of the pool, "She's the whale with the short blond hair and the big knockers."

"You're terrible." I playfully scolded him.

All of a sudden, he seemed to understand the problem, "Here." He said as he got up from his chair and scooted it over. And then he looked around until he spotted a vacant chair. What a gentleman! He retrieved the empty lounge chair and brought it over, positioning it between his and Jeff's.

"That is so nice of you. I really appreciate it."

He chuckled, "Purely selfish on my part. I didn't want you lying so far away I couldn't perv on you."

I showed him a courtesy, "In that case, you're welcome to perv all you want."

"I will definitely take you up on that." He said with a mischievous grin.

* * *

I adjusted my chair into an almost totally reclining position and spread my towel over it before laying back on it. It was awesome. I could lay there totally naked, take in the sun, and watch all the other naked people walking by and standing around talking in the pool.

Gina_B_33
Gina_B_33
803 Followers