One More Grocery Store Incident Ch. 03

Story Info
Sherri follows orders and Ted and I reap the rewards.
9.9k words
4.62
37.6k
22

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 11/12/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With a 3 day weekend coming up and knowing my wife, I knew exactly when I wanted Sherri to come by.

Since Debbie loves to take long scented bubble baths I called Sherri and told her what day and time I expected her to arrive. I wanted to catch Debbie as she emerged from her bath. I knew she loved to sip wine in the tub and I figured this would be the best time to spring Sherri on her.

Sherri was her usual curt self. "I better get my fucking video you cock sucker!" She barked on the phone.

"Sherri, Sherri, Sherri, and how many times do I have to remind you that you are the one who sucks cocks. I prefer to eat pussy myself," I chuckled.

"Well I am just saying that if I go through with your fucked up plan I better fucking get that video," she said. Boy did she have a potty mouth.

"We have been keeping tabs and so far you have improved noticeably in the way you treat your help, so that is good. And if you pull this off with Debbie, you will get the video when the month is up. Remember, no panties and no bra, and a see through blouse. Don't fuck it up," I added.

"Ya, ya, ya, fuck you asshole," she said as she hung up.

As planned, Debbie was in the tub. I knew she would be as she is a lovely creature of habit. I watched as Sherri pulled into our driveway right on time and got out of her BMW. She was wearing a trench coat.

I opened the door and waved her in. She was scowling as she stormed past me. "Where's your old lady?" she said as she looked around.

"Cool your jets missy, she is taking a bath. I pointed her to the bag of goodies I expected her to try and entice my wife to buy. "In that bag are your tools for twats and assorted other items to make you look like a real sex toy sales lady. You might want to take a peek before my wife gets out of the tub. After all, you are the expert sales lady you know," I said with a chuckle.

"FUCK!" she said shaking her head in disgust. "I can't fucking believe I am actually going along with this shit," she sneered as she looked in the bag of dildo's and sex garments. Crotch less panties, bras and halter tops with the nipple's cut out, a large assortment of dildos that did everything from vibrate to flashing lights.

"I suggest you lose the attitude cunt. That is, if you want to pull this off and get your precious video so Ozzy doesn't dump your cute ass. After all, sugar daddies don't grow on trees," I chuckled.

"Ok, ok, I get it," she said. "Wanna buy a nice dildo for the little lady mister?" she said impishly, with a big smile while twirling.

I laughed. "That's the ticket. You'll have my wife eating your cunt in no time," I chuckled.

Sherri rolled her eyes, turning red as she continued looking through the bag.

"Open your coat and let me see what you're wearing," I said.

She took a deep breath and turned toward me as she undid the belt on her trench coat. Turning a deeper shade of red, she pulled it wide open.

My cock practically tore a hole in my pants. She was wearing a flowing kind of pull over. It was the kind girls always wore a blouse under. It was more for effect and not intended to be worn without an undergarment of some sort. Mainly because it was completely see through.

Her tits wobbled as she pulled her coat open and her rock hard nipples hit me full force. Her skirt looked like a cheer leader's skirt, very short and flowing.

I reached down and pulled it up to see her hairless cunt in all its loveliness. I reached forward and stuck my middle finger in her cunt. She was already more than a little moist.

She flinched when I did that, but stood holding her coat open as I finger fucked her for a moment. I pulled my finger out and stuck it in my mouth. "My my my, I would say little Miss Sherri is ready for my wife's tongue."

"Fuck you asshole, I am doing this to get that fucking video. I told you, I don't do girls," she added as she did her trench coat back up.

"Unless you have to in order to get a nasty video of you sucking a big black cock in a grocery store parking lot," I laughed.

"Ya, whatever cock..." she stopped herself, "Asshole," she finished her comment, deciding not to call me a cock sucker again.

She pulled her coat closed and turned to sit on the sofa. "So bring on your old lady and let's get this shit over with," she practically snarled.

"Tut, tut, remember, attitude," I said wagging my finger at her.

She rolled her eyes and flopped back on the sofa.

"You can't honestly tell me that what happened when you were here last did not ring your chime. I heard you cum over and over and over..."

"OKayyyyy!" she exclaimed cutting me off. "It did have an effect on me. A little anyway. Where is your wife?" she said eager to change the subject.

"She'll be out shortly. I am going to ring the doorbell so she will assume someone is here. I am going to tell her that I called you to come and show her the sex items. She is not to know anything more than that, understood?"

"Ya, ya, I got it," she said as she was again looking through the bag of goodies.

I rang the door bell and walked down the hallway leaving Sherri to continue reviewing her wares. I had turned on all my cameras when she pulled up so this was all being captured on video. I had placed the loose camera in the end stand to be easily retrieved if Sherri was successful.

The one final tidbit I had not mentioned to Sherri was that Ted was in my study waiting to join in the fun if things went like I hoped they might.

I figured she would be more than thrilled to see him again. I stopped on my way to the bathroom and gave Ted a quick thumbs up. Not that he was over confident, but he had already stripped down to his underwear. I was a little surprised he was wearing any since he normally likes to go commando.

I peeked into the bathroom to see Debbie in all her gorgeous loveliness give me a questioning look."Who was at the door?" she inquired.

"I have a little surprise for you babe," I said with a smile.

"Oh no, not another vacuum cleaner salesman," she giggled.

I laughed. "No, I am afraid not. But I think you will like this young lady better," I said.

"Young lady?" Debbie said with a puzzled look.

Ýa, I saw an ad she ran. She demonstrates and sells sex toys and sexy clothing. You know, like the sex toy parties they have in homes. But knowing how easily embarrassed you get I arranged for you to have a private showing," I chuckled.

Debbie turned bright red as expected. "Oh Gary I don't think I want a private showing," she whined.

"Oh come on babe, give this girl a break. She is trying her best to make a little money. I could tell she was nervous and trying her best to make a sale. I don't think she has been at this all this long." I added. "At least give the poor kid a chance."

"Oh you, you..." she muttered. "Why do I let you talk me into these things?" she whimpered.

"Because you love me and besides, you're a little interested in stocking up on sex toys so we can try them out on each other when we fuck," I laughed.

"Don't be so naughty," Debbie giggled still beet red with her delicious nipples jutting rock hard.

"Hurry out babe. Come on, get dressed, we're in the living room.

Stopping at the study I peeked in to see Ted standing there bare assed naked stroking his black cock. "Don't overdo the jacking off Ted, save it for the girls," I chuckled.

"Just warming up buddy," he chuckled.

I rejoined Sherri who was fidgeting on the sofa. She was clearly getting nervous about what was going to happen.

"OK, I told her you appeared to be new at this and that you looked nervous. I told her you were just trying to make a little money and convinced her to give you a chance to show her your wares," I said. "I think you should tell her that you made a sale a while back when you dressed sexy like so that's why you're wearing what you have on, or something along those lines. You're the actress," I chuckled.

She was breathing heavily and clearly very nervous. "Fuck me," she mumbled. "How the fuck do I get myself into these situations," she whined shaking her head as she fumbled with a large dildo.

"Simple," I said, "You sucked a strange black man's cock in a grocery store parking lot," I laughed.

"Oh ha ha, very fucking funny," she moaned as she was wringing her hands together. "I have NEVER been with a girl you know," she nervously stammered.

"I know, I know, but wait till you see my hot wife. If ever there was a girl that was edible, it's her," I said.

"Oh fuck, fuck," she mumbled to herself now visibly shaking.

"Oh there she is," I announced loudly. "Come on in babe and meet Sherri. She wants to show you some stuff," I added.

When I blurted that, I startled Sherri so much she practically jumped out of her skin as she sprang up from the sofa like a rocket. She turned almost as red as my wife as she turned to see Debbie cautiously peering around the corner.

"Come on in babe, it's just me and Sherri, no one else," I waved to her to join us.

Debbie had slipped into her work out shorts and a sweatshirt. Not the sexiest attire she could have chosen, but even in a baggy sweatshirt, she looked great. Her work out shorts accentuated her firm ass and long legs to the maximum. I could tell Sherri was pleasantly surprised my wife was not fat and out of shape. If anything, Debbie's body was a bit more defined than Sherri's even though Sherri had to be 8 to 10 years her junior.

Sherri was speechless. She stood with her mouth hanging open as she looked at my delicious wife. She finally managed to smile as she nervously introduced herself to my wife.

"Ok Sherri, what do you have that will add more zing to our sex life?" I said, noticing Sherri blush as she knew she had to start acting.

Debbie was also blushing at the reason Sherri was there. She really had no idea what to expect.

Sherri sat next to my wife. She had not bothered to take off her trench coat and this puzzled me. "Well," she began, "I think the first thing a wife wants to do is to arouse her husband or boyfriend, would be by dressing sexy, so I have picked out a little something I thought we could get your wife to model for us to see if it has the desired effect."

I was impressed. Turns out little miss potty mouth is a good actress after all.

She pulled out of her bag of tricks a very filmy fabric see through bra with holes which would allow the nipples to be exposed. She matched the bra with a pair of black panties with the crotch area missing to allow the wearers cunt to be exposed. She handed them to my wife who immediately turned a darker shade of red.

She giggled, "Oh I couldn't wear these," she said as she held up the crotch-less panties. "And this would draw too much attention to my nipples," she laughed as she looked through the holes on the wispy bra where her nipples would protrude.

"I am sure your husband might disagree," Sherri said as she glanced in my direction. "Besides, these garments would normally be for his eyes only," she giggled.

"Damn right I would disagree, those are hot babe. Go try them on," I said with a laugh.

"Gary, I couldn't try them on now," she said. "If you want me to have them, we can buy them and I will try them on later when we're by ourselves," she said still blushing brightly.

"Oh come on babe, she's a girl. It's not like you're exposing yourself to some strange man, she is a girl. I want to see what you look like in that those before I spend money on them," I said chuckling.

Debbie sat holding the skimpy garments, nervously twisting them as she struggled to find her nerve. After all, it had not been all that long ago she was buttoning her blouses to the top button and wearing longer skirts. I understood her nervousness and apprehension. She was practically a glowing red color.

Sherri noticing my wife's hesitancy stood and turned to face her. "Maybe I can help you overcome your nervousness," she said. "Since this is a private showing and demonstration, I took the liberty of wearing a selection from our inventory. I am wearing an outfit designed for entertaining." She added as she began unbuckling the belt to her trench coat.

Sherri unbuckled her trench coat and pulled it open. My wife's mouth fell open when she saw what Sherri had on. Her eyes were clearly locked on Sherri's tits. Sherri's nipples were jutting rock hard as her breathing increased dramatically. She stood over my wife who had not said a peep but continued to stare at Sherri's firm tits heaving under the completely see through pull over.

Finally, Debbie managed to stammer, "That's for ah, entertaining?" she said weakly.

"Well, of course it depends on who you're entertaining. Obviously it would be reserved for certain invited guests only," she giggled as she slipped the trench coat off and tossed it to the floor.

"I can see everything," Debbie gasped as she was mesmerized by Sherri's heaving tits.

"On top," Sherri corrected her. "For the next part of the ensemble," she said. "Scoot closer so I can demonstrate how the entire outfit works."

Debbie scooted closer to the edge of the sofa. Sherri moved up very close to my wife seated directly in front of her.

"You notice the skirt with this ensemble is very short. If I were to bend over or squat down to pick something up..." she paused as she reached and lifted the front of her skirt up above her waist. "Anybody could see this," she added.

Sitting off to one side of the two of them, I saw the look on my wife's face. Her eyes were wide as saucers, and her mouth fell wide open as she found herself face to cunt, so to speak, with Sherri's now quite wet cunt. I was treated to an incredible view of Sherri's tight ass.

Debbie was frozen staring directly at Sherri's pussy. Sherri had opened her stance as she lifted her short skirt; this move opened the lips of her cunt giving my wife the full show. She was in no hurry to drop the skirt, but rather stood there, holding her short skirt up as my wife stared.

Debbie was clearly speechless and I noticed Sherri start to ever so slowly move her hips and ass closer to my wife's face. It reminded me of how Ted was first able to get his cock in my wife's mouth. (One time ch. 2) She was transfixed on his cock then, just as she appeared to be transfixed on Sherri's delicious wet cunt now.

With only a scant few inches between my wife's wide open mouth and Sherri's wet cunt, Debbie suddenly snapped out of her trance. She quickly looked up to see Sherri smiling down to her. She leaned back and stuttered, "W-w-w-ell that ensemble is certainly entertaining," she giggled licking her lips.

"So does that mean you will try on the items I gave you?" Sherri asked.

"Oh I suppose it wouldn't hurt to make sure they fit. After all, it's just you and my husband here," she replied as she clutched the two items and padded down the hallway to change into them.

As she disappeared down the hallway I raised my hand to high five Sherri. "You are quite the little actress," I said chuckling.

"Fuck you asshole, I just want my fucking video. By the way, lucky for you that your wife is a fucking babe, that is helping," she said.

"Just wait till you see her tits," I laughed. "I can guarantee you will want to suck her nipples," I added.

"Ya, right," she scowled. "The deal was I get her to eat me, there was nothing said about me sucking her fucking nipples. Fuck I was so close too, I thought sure she was about to lick my cunt. Only another few inches and my pussy would have been at her mouth."

"Close only counts in horseshoes cunt. I am still betting you will want to suck her nipples," I chuckled.

"Fuck you," Sherri said.

The more I was around Sherri; the more I liked her potty mouth. After so many years of Debbie's totally proper and acceptable speech, never saying anything off color, always referring to body parts by their clinical name, like penis and vagina, I found it strangely refreshing to hear Sherri's guttural terms. And she was certainly not shy about using them, especially when she was pissed off, like she was about this whole deal.

Debbie appeared at the entrance to the living room and peered red faced around the corner.

Both Sherri and I laughed. "Quit laughing you two, I am not sure I can do this," she whined with a bit of a giggle.

"Oh come on babe, it can't be any more revealing than Sherri's outfit," I laughed.

She quickly shot around the corner racing to get to the safety of the sofa with the throw pillows she was eyeing to use for cover. She cupped her exposed nipples and flew to the sofa plopping down next to the giggling Sherri. Debbie's cunt flashed prominently through the opening in the crotch of the skimpy panties.

"You would never make it as a sex toy demonstrator," Sherri laughed.

Debbie giggled, "Oh I know I wouldn't," she replied keeping her legs locked together so no one could see her exposed cunt.

Sherri laughed, "You know that it will be hard for your husband to decide if he wants to buy the outfit you're wearing if you continue covering up like you are," she giggled.

Sherri stood before my wife and said, "Ok stand up here and face your husband so I can demonstrate what you're wearing."

"What?" Debbie blurted. "You demonstrate these things?" she asked wide eyed and confused.

"Well that's what I do girl, how do you think we sell these things?" she giggled.

"Ya but, but, but..." Debbie stammered.

"Oh come on girl, it's just your husband. As hot as you are, I am sure he will enjoy this demonstration," Sherri giggled.

Finally, Debbie rolled her eyes and slide forward and stood covering her tits with her cupped hands as she did. She also kept her legs tightly together even though I could still see her cunt through the gap in her panties.

Sherri had yet to see my wife's nipples since she had kept them concealed under her cupped hands since entering the living room.

Gripping my wife by her shoulders, Sherri directed her over a bit until she stood facing me as I sat in the chair across from the sofa.

Sherri reached around my quivering wife and gently gripped her wrists and pulled her hands down. She gently pulled them behind her almost like she was a cop about to handcuff a suspect. "This way, your husband will have an unobstructed view of my demonstration," she whispered softly in Debbie's ear.

I noticed Sherri's skirt move, but I could not see what she had done because she was standing behind my shaking wife.

I couldn't see what she was doing, but my cameras could. Sherri lifted her skirt and pulled my wife's hands against her damp cunt.

When Debbie felt Sherri's wet cunt against her hands, her knees buckled a bit and she jerked her hands away and clenched them together in front of her.

"Now you have to behave so I can do my demonstration," Sherri giggled as she reached and pulled my wife's hands back behind her again. Lifting her skirt again Sherri again pulled Debbie's hands to her moist cunt lips.

"T-t-this is p-p-part of the demonstration?" Debbie whimpered meekly as Sherri pressed her cunt against my wife's trembling hands, in effect holding them in place with her pussy pressed against them and pushing against Debbie's tight ass.

"Yes, now hush so I can explain what you're wearing to your husband," Sherri said with a giggle. "And behave yourself, keep your hands there so I can do my job," she laughed.

Satisfied that Debbie would leave her hands pressed against her cunt, Sherri reached around my wife and cupped her tits. She was finally able to feel the rock hard size of my wife's nipples against her palms.

"Wow girl your nipples stick way out don't they!" Sherri exclaimed as she cupped Debbie's boobs and ran her fingers over her jutting nipples.

Debbie's knees buckled and she quivered as Sherri rubbed her nipples and cupped her breasts. The open nipple bra was so thin it afforded little in the way of protection or support, not that my wife's tits needed any support, but the bra was more of a window dressing garment.