One More Grocery Store Incident Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"A squirter. She squirts when she cums," Sherri clarified. "A lot of girls do that from time to time when they have really intense orgasms," she added.

"Ya, well I feel it on my cock when I fuck her," I said. "But I guess I didn't know it would squirt out."

"Oh it squirted out alright. Right into my mouth," she added. "I have never experienced anything like that," she said. "But then, I have never done a girl before."

"What did it taste like?" I asked.

"A hell of a lot better than cum," she giggled. "But I hate cum, it's too gooey and icky, and sometimes it has lumps in it, eeeeeeeewwwwwwww," she added.

I laughed. I stepped over and pulled Debbie up and lifted her into my arms. She was limp and still moaning from her climax. "Come on babe; let's get you over to the settee."

I had this planned out. I figured our settee was the perfect length for what I had in mind. I placed Debbie on the settee. As I laid her back I unhooked the bra and pulled it off her in the process, tossing it on the floor. I had a pillow for under her head, I figured that would raise her head to where I wanted it. I also had a smaller pillow for under her ass, which would raise it just a little. Her legs dropped off the sides of the settee and hung limply. I slid the crotch-less panties off her and tossed them on the floor. With her legs on either side of the settee, they were spread wide enough to display her wet cunt in all is delicious glory.

I moved over to pull Sherri to her feet. She had a "What the fuck are you doing look" on her face.

Standing her up, I pulled the gauzy blouse over her head and tossed it to the floor. Then she said, "What the fuck are you doing?"

"I am helping you get that video you want so badly," I replied with a chuckle.

I found the zipper on her skirt and unbuttoned her skirt and unzipped it. It fell to the floor as I pulled her, now completely naked over to my still somewhat delirious from her intense orgasm, wife.

Moving Sherri to stand at the end of the settee where my wife's head was placed on the pillow, I nudged her forward. Finally as if the light was finally turned on in Sherri's head, she grasped what I was doing.

She climbed on to the settee placing a knee on either side of Debbie's head then laid herself forward which placed my wife's wet cunt just below her face. She gave me a thumbs up signal and said, "Oh now I get it," with a chuckle.

When Sherri dropped just a little down on her haunches, her wet cunt was resting on my wife's mouth. Sherri wiggled her hips a little from side to side and I could see Debbie begin to lick her cunt.

It was like Debbie finally got the idea too as she raised her arms and grabbed Sherri around her ass pulling Sherri's cunt to her mouth and her licking tongue.

"Oh wow!" Sherri exclaimed as she moaned, "I could learn to love this," she added as she humped her hips and ground her cunt onto my wife's mouth.

I leaned over and whispered in Sherri's ear, "In case you had not noticed, my wife is eating your wet cunt," I chuckled.

"Ohhhhhh, ahhhhhhhh, mmmmmm, is she ever," Sherri moaned as she dropped her head to Debbie's cunt and began licking it from top to bottom sticking her tongue as far in as she could in the process.

Knowing he would be there, I turned and signaled Ted, who was peering around the corner to come on in and join the fun.

I quickly stripped bare naked and pulled my extra camera out to capture close up video of what was about to happen. Just as I stepped to where my wife was eating Sherri's cunt, she bellowed, "Ohhhhhhh, ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh, I'm cumming, I'm cuuuummmming, I am cumming in your wife's mouth, ohhhhhhhhhhhh!" Sherri was flooding Debbie mouth with her pussy juices.

As she said that, Ted appeared. He startled Sherri who I could see as she flinched when she first saw his black cock moving toward my wife's wet cunt. Ted got down on his knees and moved up with his rock hard cock and drove it into my wife's cunt.

I moved to the side and captured a close up of Sherri staring at Ted's cock pumping in and out of Debbie's cunt. Debbie had been moaning as she was eating Sherri's wet cunt, but when she felt Ted's cock drive into her she immediate had an orgasm.

"Aaaaaaaiiiiiyeeeeeeeee, Debbie moaned as she coated Ted's cock with her pussy juices. As I videoed Ted's cock driving into my wife, he pulled it out of her cunt and shoved it in Sherri's waiting mouth.

Sherri began sucking Ted's wet cock like it was her last meal. She reached up with one hand and began jacking it off in her mouth.

I moved back to where my wife was eating Sherri out and stepped in to press my throbbing cock against Sherri's tight puckered asshole. This move caused her to immediately stop sucking Ted's cock as she screamed out, "NO, not my ass, No."

When I pulled my cock away from her ass, she sucked Ted's cock back into her mouth.

I leaned over and whispered to Debbie, "Hold her babe; I am going to fuck her in her virgin asshole."

Debbie locked her hands together around Sherri's ass pulling her tightly against her licking tongue which brought more moans from Sherri.

I positioned my cock and again pressed it against Sherri's puckered sphincter. Spitting Ted's cock out again, she squealed "NO, no, not my ass!" I pressed my cock forward. She was clenching her ass as tightly as she could and struggled to escape my cock. Debbie held her firmly in place. Her regular work outs were evident. She was definitely stronger than she looked.

Sherri was using language that would make a sailor blush. "You motherfucker, don't you dare fuck my asshole, you cocksucker, stop it you crazy FUCK!" Ted grabbed Sherri by her hair and his wet cock put an end to her potty mouth as he forced it between her lips.

"You fucking cocksuc, mmmmurrrpppffff," Ted drove his cock into her mouth and the next thing I heard was gagging and retching as Ted's cock penetrated her throat. "Aaacccccckkkkkk."

I pressed forward and suddenly the head of my cock popped inside Sherri's tight virgin asshole. I paused, waiting for her ass to relax and when I felt her loosen, I drove it in a good three to four inches. She continued to squirm as best she could. Gagging sounds meant Ted was keeping her mouth occupied.

I began moving my cock back and forth pressing it in a little deeper with each stroke. Sherri's squirming began to let up a little. Debbie's tongue buried in her wet cunt played a big role in this. I continued pushing in farther and farther until at last I was buried to the maximum in her virgin asshole. I stopped and held myself pressed tightly against her firm ass cheeks.

"Where is my cock Sherri?" I asked her loudly. Ted relaxed his grip on her hair allowing her to pull her mouth away from his cock.

"In my asshole you fucking cocksucker," she sneered.

"Well you're partly right," I chuckled. "My cock is buried in your asshole, but you my dear appear to be the cock sucker," I laughed.

I started pumping my cock in and out of Sherri's tight ass. I knew I would not last long as tight as she was, but I was hoping she would learn to love having a cock up her ass. My wife relaxed her firm grip around Sherri's ass and continued running her tongue in and around her dripping wet cunt.

Sherri began to moan again. With my cock in her ass and my wife's tongue doing its magic on her wet cunt; it was not long before I heard her moan loudly as she was climaxing again.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhh, yes, yes, fuck my ass, fuck it, lick my cunt, ohhhhhh!" The smacking sounds and the swallowing sounds indicated Sherri was filling my wife's mouth with her pussy juices as she came.

Ted was driving his cock into my wife and soon Debbie was moaning, "Aaaaiiiiiiiiyeeeeeeeeeeeeee, as she again flooded Ted's cock with her juices.

"Aaaaaaaarrrrrrghhhhhh, fuck, fuck, Ted bellowed as he began to spurt his load of hot cum deep into my wife's cunt.

"Oh fuck, fuck, Aaaaarghhhhhhhh, I moaned as I felt my load of cum shooting into Sherri's asshole. I pressed my cock in as deep as I could and felt like I was pumping a super load of hot cum into her bowels. When I finished I held my cock buried deep in her ass.

Ted pulled his cum coated cock out of my wife's cunt and shoved it into Sherri's waiting mouth to be sucked and licked clean.

When I pulled my limp cock out of Sherri's tight asshole Debbie was on it in a flash reaching behind me and pulling me into her mouth as far as I could go. When she had my cock sucked clean of the cum coating it had she went back to Sherri's cunt and began licking the cum that had drizzled out of her asshole into her mouth.

I knew I had pumped a big load into Sherri's ass so I knew Debbie would be busy for a while sucking all of it that poured out into her mouth.

Sherri had more or less collapsed on top of my wife. She did not weigh that much and Debbie was content to be cleaning up cum so I stepped back to collect myself. I had the camera close as the head of my cock pressed in and finally penetrated Sherri's asshole, so I was pleased about that. Ted had managed to stagger back and was slumped in a chair half in and half out with his long wet black cock dangling over his thigh.

Sherri finally began to stir. She did not move at first as I know she was enjoying feeling my wife's tongue licking her cunt and slurping up the cum pouring from her asshole.

Finally she rose up to her knees and said, "Before I leave, there is something I absolutely have to do," and with that she slipped off the settee and turned leaning over my wife and sucking one of her hard nipples into her mouth.

Pausing, she said, "I have wanted to suck these since I first felt them. They are fucking incredible girl," she added.

Debbie turned beet red as she reached up and cradled Sherri's head as she sucked, alternating between tits so she was able to suck both of them.

"Before you leave there is one more thing I want you to do too Sherri," I said after she had been sucking my wife's tits for some time.

"What's that?" Sherri asked.

"I want you to lie down on the floor and I will show you," I said.

Sherri sucked each of Debbie's nipples one last time making a popping noise as she pulled her mouth off the first one, then the second one. Then she laid flat on the floor as I requested. She had that just fucked glow to her and she had a big smile as she giggled.

"Ok, now what?" she said.

"Close your eyes," I said. She complied giggling.

I pulled Debbie up to a sitting position on the settee. "I want you to eat my wife, just a little longer," I said as I pulled Debbie over to where she was straddling Sherri's face.

I pulled my camera out. I didn't care if Debbie saw it or not, although she was looking down at Sherri's smiling face as she began to squat closer.

"Open your mouth Sherri," I said. She did as I said just in time to have a large glob of Ted's cum drop straight in her mouth. The video of that glob of cum coming out of my wife's cunt as she squatted and dropping into Sherri's wide open mouth was prize winning.

I pushed Debbie down and her cunt settled right on Sherri's open mouth.

"I want you to swallow it Sherri," I said as I knew there was a lot more of Ted's load yet to come.

There was a little struggling from Sherri at first, but then she got into the licking and sucking on my wife's cunt and I heard her gulping several times so I knew she was swallowing it.

Ted had come back to life and was leaning forward in his seat taking it all in with his cock showing signs of coming back to life too. I was capturing the whole scene up close and personal on video.

Debbie had another climax as Sherri ate her cunt. I knew she would. We all were exhausted and sat for a time to gather ourselves. We all got dressed, and as I was showing Sherri out I handed her a thumb drive. "I know it hasn't been a month yet, but I figure you earned this," As I rubbed and patted her on her firm ass.

"Well it's nice to know his name is Ted," she said with a smile as she walked toward the door. "Bye bye Ted, you fucking asshole," she said with a smile as she waved at him.

"Bub bye baby, you come back anytime you want more of this. Oh and don't worry, Ozzy will never know," he laughed.

"My ass will never be the same you cock sucker," she leaned over and gave me a hug.

"You loved it, you know you did. Oh and I am not the cock sucker, remember you're the one who sucks cocks." I laughed.

"Fuck you," she giggled as she left.

I yelled to her, "Don't forget to be nice to your help!"

"Ya, ya, I know, I know," she said waving her arm in the air as she walked.

Debbie had gone to take a bath, and Ted and I gave each other a high five.

Oh and one last thing, the thumb drive I slipped to Sherri was not the one of her sucking Ted in the grocery store parking lot. I decided to keep that for posterity, at least for now anyway. Both Ted and I wanted to see more of her, and I suspected Debbie did too. The video I gave her was the one I had taken when she first came to my home and had ended up sucking my cock, swallowing my cum and letting me fuck her. I am pretty sure she will love it.