One More Grocery Store Incident Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I know," Debbie whined. I am always embarrassed by how hard they get and how much they stick out.

"Oh fuck no," Sherri said quickly, "Ah excuse my French, but your nipples are fucking hot girl," she added.

"Really, you think so?" Debbie mumbled looking down at her rock hard nipples jutting through Sherri's caressing fingers.

"I think they call them puffies," Sherri said.

"Puffies?" Debbie replied looking down at her nipples with a confused look.

"Ya," Sherri said. "Men love them. The reason they call them that is the areola swell up, or sort of puff out, and they stick out from your tits a lot, and then they are topped off by these lovely hard nipples that stick out even further. Yours are absolutely delicious feeling," she giggled. "I bet your nipples show no matter what you're wearing, right?"

"They do and I get so embarrassed when men stare," Debbie whined pitifully.

"Oh fuck those cock suckers," Sherri said angrily. "Excuse my French, but seriously, fuck em girl. Be proud of your tits. They just stare because they would love to wrap their lips around them," she giggled. "You are HOT girl, flaunt it. Well except maybe in church or places like that I mean," she laughed.

Sherri reached and pulled her filmy see through top up to her neck behind my wife and pressed her nipples against my wife's bare back. "Feel my nipples on your back, they stick out too, but no where nearly as far as yours do."

"You will notice the thin fabric of our bra that gently cups, but does not encumber your wife's lovely breasts," Sherri began what I was assuming was her demonstration. "All our garments are hand stitched and we use only the finest fabrics," she said as she massaged my wife's tits softly squeezing and tweaking her nipples as she spoke.

Debbie was shaking and she closed her eyes tilting her head back a little as Sherri continued her presentation.

Sliding her small hands down across my wife's firm abdomen Sherri reached the waist band of the crotch-less panties Debbie wore.

"Open your stance for me girl," Sherri whispered to Debbie.

Trembling, my wife shifted her long legs spreading them wider as Sherri's hands moved down over each of my wife's thighs caressing them softly in the process.

"You will notice the same quality is exhibited in our panty line. Your wife has chosen our number one seller that features our patented open crotch for easy access to your ultimate goal," Sherri said using her most seductive voice.

"Fuck, this girl is a born actress," I thought to myself. She had me believing she was a fucking factory representative.

Reaching around to my wife's dripping cunt, Sherri ran her fingers up the lips to Debbie's pussy from the bottom to the top where she rubbed lightly in small circles over her clit.

"As you can see, the entire vaginal area is completely exposed for the husband or boyfriends easy access," Sherri said softly as I watched her insert a finger into my wife's cunt and move it slightly in and out. Sherri's fingers were noticeably wet from her cunt.

My wife was biting her lower lip and had her eyes clenched closed as she felt Sherri softly slide two of her fingers into her cunt. Debbie moaned quietly as her legs trembled under Sherri's soft feathery touch.

I could see Sherri was apparently grinding her cunt against my wife's hands behind her while she was fingering her cunt during the demonstration. The video later revealed my wife appeared to have stuck one of her fingers in Sherri's cunt during this process.

Sherri's presentation seemed to have reached the end and I was not ready for it to end this way quite yet.

"Fuck, you sold me!" I blurted.

I jumped up clasping my hands together. This sudden move startled both of them and they jerked away from each other. "I am going to mix us drinks," I declared. "You two chat and look over the goodies, I will be back."

I disappeared down the hallway towards the kitchen. First I decided to check in on Ted. I was curious what Sherri and my wife would be talking about while I was gone, and Debbie had no idea I had set up the cameras.

From the video this was their conversation.

"You're tits really are incredible," Sherri said.

"I wish mine were more like yours," Debbie giggled. "Maybe I wouldn't get so embarrassed all the time.

"Well your nipples are so awesome, they are the first I have ever touched.

"Yours are the first girls I have ever felt too," Debbie said. "I guess I just prefer penises," she giggled.

Sherri laughed, "It's cute the way you call them penises," she chuckled.

"Oh I know, I just get embarrassed when I try to call them cocks, or pricks, or whatever the popular name is now." She laughed.

"So have you had a lot of cocks?" Sherri inquired.

"Oh heavens no," Debbie quickly answered. "Well, that is up until a year or so ago. I suppose since then, I have had quite a few."

"Hmmm," Sherri responded. "What happened then?" (One time ch.1)

Debbie glanced over her shoulder to make sure they were still alone. "I have NEVER told anyone about this," she half whispered. "Gary and I were coming back from a vacation and we stopped at this motel in Oregon. They had a hot tub, so I decided to try it out. Gary was tired from driving all day so he went right to bed. "

She checked again to insure they were still alone and continued. "I don't normally wear skimpy things, but Gary had bought me a dinky bikini that he had been begging me to wear. Since the motel did not have many guests that night, he suggested I wear the bikini in the hot tub."

"The hot tub was great and just as I was about to get out, 4 large black men approached. Well I didn't want them to see me in that bikini, you know with my nipples and everything, so I just sunk down in the tub and decided I would wait until they left."

"Oh wow, sounds kind of exciting, but scary too," Sherri interjected.

"I know right," Debbie continued wide eyed... "Well no sooner had they gotten into the hot tub then they all took their swimming suits off and tossed them on the deck,"

"Oh no, what did you do?" Sherri leaned in closer.

"I sunk lower in the hot tub," she giggled. "Then one of them stood up."

"Did you see is cock, er penis?" Sherri asked excitedly.

"How could I not," Debbie continued. He had set his cups and bottle right behind where I was sitting, so he had to lean over me to reach them. Believe me; I saw his penis up close. It was enormous and it kept hitting me in my face. He kept saying he was sorry and he would be done soon, but I was pretty sure he was doing it on purpose."

"Oh wow, couldn't you have moved?" Sherri asked.

"I wanted to, but two of his buddies moved in on both sides of me, I could feel their naked bodies against me. They even tried to pull my hands to their penises, but I pulled away," my wife said.

"All this time the one standing over me kept brushing his cock across my face. It slapped against my nose, my forehead and even my mouth," she gushed.

"Finally he set back down and the next thing I knew I was sitting on his lap. He picked me up with no effort at all and plopped me right on his lap."

"Oh wow and of course you could feel his cock!" Sherri exclaimed wide eyed.

"Oh I felt it alright," Debbie gushed. "He pulled my bikini bottoms off and he started trying to put his cock in my butt.

"HE FUCKED YOU IN YOUR ASS?" Sherri blurted.

"Shhhhhhhhhh," Sherri urged through gritted teeth as she spun to make sure I had not heard.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry," Sherri half whispered. "But he actually stuck his horse cock in your tiny asshole?" she grimaced.

"It wasn't easy and I thought he was going to rip me in half, but he worked it in until he was buried all the way in my butt. He kept whispering to me that I should relax, like that was possible. He said he was not going to stop until he had it all the way in. I had never ever had a penis anywhere near my butt before that," Debbie said.

"Fuck that," Sherri said. "No one fucks my asshole. It had to have hurt," she added.

"Believe me it did, but surprisingly after a while, I actually had an orgasm. And believe me no one was more shocked than me when I did," Debbie said.

"What were the other three doing all this time?" Sherri asked.

"Besides jacking off," Debbie chuckled. "Well when the big guy lifted me up so he could set on the side of the hot tub, he pulled my legs up to show the others where his penis was. The next thing I knew, I had another penis in my vagina."

"Oh no," Sherri moaned. "What did that feel like?"

"It's hard to describe," Debbie said. "But I started having continuous orgasms. I had NEVER felt anything like that in my life. Not only that, but the others were putting their penises in my mouth too. I had never swallowed a man's stuff before that night. That night though, I swallowed and swallowed and swallowed. Before I had always thought it was icky and there was no way I would ever swallow any of it. Gary was always asking me to swallow his, but I never did. Now, I do it all the time," She added.

"All the time?" Sherri said, "You mean with your husband?"

Debbie blushed, "Well and some others too. You see, I am pretty sure Gary likes to see me suck other guy's cocks. At least I think he does, I mean he has watched me suck other guys off and he always gets excited when I swallow their cum. I even suck off the boy that mows our lawn instead of paying him cash."

"Ewwwwwwwww, you're a better girl than me then. I hate that stuff. Guys are always trying to get me to swallow their cum. Up until recently I had never swallowed," Sherri said.

"What happened recently?" Debbie asked.

"Well this will sound crazy," Sherri began. "But I was at the grocery store over here on 5th, and somehow, don't ask me how, but I ended up sucking this big black guys cock while I was sitting in my car, in broad daylight, in the fucking parking lot! He dropped his sweats and stuck his cock in the window and stupid me, I sucked it. He shot right in my mouth. I pulled away and he shot his cum all over me and my car. Some of it went down my throat though, ewwwww," she exclaimed.

Debbie giggled, "That sounds like Ted," she said.

"Ted, who is Ted?" Sherri asked.

"Oh he is a business associate of Gary's. He did the same thing to me at that same grocery store. He helped me carry my groceries out and the next thing I knew he had pulled his penis out and stuck it in my window. I stared at it for the longest time, and then I figured what the hell. So I sucked him off. He came in my mouth only I swallowed it," she giggled. "So he didn't mess up my car."

"THAT WAS YOU?" Sherri blurted.

A shocked look came over Debbie's face. "What do you mean?" she asked, puzzled at Sherri's comment.

"Sherri looked to make sure they were still alone. "I was at that store that day. I saw this big black goy leaning over the top of a car. As I was getting in my car, he smiled and said something to me, I don't recall what, but when I got in my car I looked over and could see this chick sucking his cock. I was blown away, but I could not stop looking. She, well you, was really going to town on his cock. When he came, she peeled out and drove off. He fell back against that block wall with his wet cock dangling in plain sight. He grabbed himself and wagged it at me, and then he started toward my car still wagging his cock. I got freaked out and took off. I had no idea that was you," she chuckled.

Debbie's eyes were the size of saucers. "Small world I guess huh?" she mumbled.

"That had to be the hottest thing I have ever seen," Sherri exclaimed as she reached over to cup Debbie's tits.

She pulled her hands back, "Oops, I'm sorry. I guess I got a little carried away with your story," she giggled.

Debbie reached over and cupped and squeezed Sherri's tits. She giggled, "That's ok, and I kind of liked it."

I told Ted that it was looking good when I checked on him. He was rubbing his hands together and laughing. I then went and mixed the girls some rather stout drinks and returned to where they were.

"So what are you two chatting about?" I asked as I set their drinks in front of them.

They both giggled and said it was just girl talk and way over my head.

They began looking through the assortment of dildos as they sipped their drinks. There were double ended ones, vibrating ones, and the ones that lit up.

"If Gary comes home late at night and your fucking cunt is glowing he will know what you're doing," Sherri giggled. "Excuse my French," she laughed. Debbie turned red.

"Let me ask you," Sherri said. "Do you masturbate?"

Debbie turned a deeper shade of red and stammered, "ah, ah, well, ah..."

"That usually means yes and she loves to do it as often as she can," I laughed.

"Gary!" Debbie slapped me and her firm tits jiggled. "I have done it," Debbie meekly responded.

"Show me how you do it," Sherri said boldly.

"Oh, well ah, well I ah, I well ahhh..." Debbie was clearly caught off guard and did not know how to respond.

"Perhaps Sherri could show you how she does it, I am sure you do that all the time in your demonstrations, right?" I said with a slight chuckle.

"Oh ah, well sure ah, ya I do it all the time when I do my demonstrations," she stammered, turning almost as red as my wife.

Sherri sat nervously for a moment. She drew a big breath causing her firm tits to swell. Her nipples were rock hard as she scooted forward on the sofa and leaned back to allow herself room.

"I have to take this off first," Sherri said as she pulled the see through top off and tossed it on top of her trench coat. "I always squeeze my nipples when I masturbate," she explained turning a bit redder in color.

Debbie was staring intently and her nipples were way more than rock hard and she was breathing practically in gasps. Her firm tits rose and fell with her breaths.

"D-d-do you really do this all the time in your demonstrations?" Debbie meekly asked.

"Oh suuuure," Sherri said as she reached for the hem of her short skirt. "These girls always are eager to see me finger fuck myself," she laughed nervously. "Excuse my French," she added.

Sherri pulled her skirt up exposing her naked hairless cunt. She was well past the moist stage and the lips of her pussy glistened, with a small drop of pussy juice hanging from her cunt.

"Ohhh, you're wet down there," Debbie squealed with a giggle.

"It's those damned nipples of yours Debbie, they turned me on," she laughed.

"Oh ya, I am sure," Debbie chuckled not buying what Sherri said.

Sherri moved one hand down and began stroking the wet lips of her cunt. Her other hand moved to one of her tits and began squeezing and pinching her hard nipple.

One finger went in her cunt, then two as she began pumping her fingers in and out of her pussy. She began quietly moaning and she closed her eyes. Her fingers would penetrate then she would pull them out and rub her clit and up and down her wet cunt. Her fingers were dripping with her juices.

This went on for some time and I sensed Sherri was nearing a climax. Although not knowing what she did when she had an orgasm, she may have already had a climax. Her dripping wet fingers certainly indicated she may have.

"Ok, now you show Sherri how you do it babe," I said loudly. This startled Sherri as her eyes popped open and she pulled her dripping fingers out of her cunt and struggled to set up.

Sherri gulped and gasped for breath as she stammered, "Ah yes, show me how you do it now," she managed to blurt out.

"Oh gee I, I don't know..." Debbie stammered.

"Come on babe, fair is fair. Sherri showed you how she finger fucks herself, now you have to finger fuck yourself," I said, choosing to say finger fuck rather than the milder masturbate.

"Yes, fair is fair," Sherri chimed in not bothering to pull her skirt back down as she scooted forward on the sofa and turned to look at my blushing wife.

Debbie drew a huge breath. Her nipples rock hard, her tits heaving. Reluctantly she scooted forward on the sofa and leaned back.

Sherri laughed, "And you said I was wet. Girl you are dripping," she giggled.

Debbie managed to chuckle as she swatted at Sherri. "I know, I think it was your nipples," she giggled as she slowly moved one of her hands down to her wet cunt.

Closing her eyes, she began rubbing the length of her wet lips and rubbing her clit. Then she thrust two fingers deep inside her dripping pussy. The sloshing smacking noise of a dripping wet pussy echoed through the room. She cupped her firm breast pinching her rock hard nipple with her other hand as Sherri had done.

I reached over and pulled Sherri forward, off the sofa and to her knees. I nudged her and she swiveled and moved between my wife's legs all the while staring at Debbie's fingers pumping in and out of her wet cunt.

"Move your hand babe," I said. "I think Sherri wants to lick your cunt," I added.

Sherri gasped when I said that and she shot me a look of disbelief. Her mouth was hanging open as she shook her head slightly indicating she was NOT in favor of this move.

I shot Sherri a stern look and nodded towards my wife's dripping cunt.

It was like Sherri's head was on a swivel as she looked at my wife's cunt, then swiveled to look at my stern look, then back to Debbie's cunt, then me, then her cunt again.

Debbie pulled her hand from her pussy and moved it up to cup and squeeze her other breast. Her tits were heaving as she gasped her breaths. Her dripping cunt was wide open and less than a foot from Sherri who was breathing every bit as hard as my wife. Debbie's rock hard abdomen flexed with her breaths.

Gripping Sherri by the back of her head, I turned her head to face my wife's pussy. I applied pressure to Sherri's head pushing her face toward Debbie's cunt. I was surprised at how hard I had to push. Sherri was clearly not into this as she struggled to push back against my hand. Her groans were mistaken for moans as I pressed her head forward.

Finally I managed to press her face into my wife's dripping cunt. "Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh," Debbie moaned when she felt Sherri's face pressed flat against her wet cunt lips.

"Is she licking you babe?" I asked as I gripped and shook Sherri's head against my wife's cunt, indicating to her that I expected her to lick.

Sherri apparently got my message as Debbie moaned out, "Ohhhhhhh YES, yes, yes, she is licking me!"

"OhhhhhhAaaaaaaiiiiyeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!" Debbie moaned as she climaxed. Her hands dropped from her tits to her sides balled up tightly into fists, as her body convulsed and bucked against Sherri's mouth.

Sherri's hands shot up and squeezed my wife's tits roughly. She easily pushed the flimsy bra up over Debbie's tits. Her hands clenched her tits and pinched her nipples hard. I could hear Sherri slurping and smacking and swallowing as she was now glued to my wife's cunt.

My cock was practically ripping through my pants as I watched the two of them. Remembering my other camera I quickly reached in the end table drawer and managed to get much of this on video. I had the other three cameras going already, but cutting to close ups for the hot scenes always adds that flair to my videos.

Debbie's eyes were clenched shut as she was heaving and bucking violently against Sherri's face. Sherri had her mouth locked onto my wife's cunt and was sucking and licking for all she was worth.

I put the camera back in my pocket as Sherri finally dropped back from Debbie's cunt. Sherri's mouth and her chin and everything below her nose was glistening with my wife's pussy juices.

She was gasping as she dropped back on her butt to the floor. "Your wife's a squirter," she gasped between breaths.

Debbie was lying half off the sofa, her wet pussy wide open. She was clearly exhausted from what had just happened.

"She's a what?" I said.