One Night at the Jefferson Ch. 3

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lauren looked down on her own lover's face and nodded her head to indicate the couple. A frown crossed her face and she stared at the taller woman curiously. Lauren smiled and shook her head slightly, and then took Roxanne's chin in her hand and kissed her again. She felt her lover's soft lips part, and was surprised when it was Roxanne's small, pink tongue that darted into her mouth. Lauren accepted the kiss for a few moments and then broke it. She pulled her head back and turned Roxanne's head to show her the couple watching them.

She looked blankly out at the crowd for a few moments and then a deep blush rose to her face. She turned to Lauren and hid her face in her hands. Lauren slipped her hands inside of Roxanne's and raised her face. She stared into her eyes and smiled. Roxanne was very embarrassed, but she smiled back at Lauren.

The music was still going, now a deep bluesy song with the lead singer almost mumbling the words. Lauren lowered her head once again to Roxanne's. Their lips met and Lauren kissed her deeply allowing her tongue to probe into Roxanne's mouth. She could still taste the sweetness of the wine and searched through her lover's mouth for little pockets of it. Roxanne accepted the kiss in the soft, accepting way Lauren had come to expect from her.

Lauren had begun to really enjoy that aspect of her new relationship. The soft, yielding nature of her smaller lover was in such contrast to the men she had dated before. The caring and concern, as well as the vulnerability that were so integral to Roxanne's make up, brought out Lauren's protective side. While that same softness and vulnerability excited her tremendously.

Lauren slipped her hand down and squeezed Roxanne's knee gently as her tongue continued to probe. The little woman shivered and sighed softly, the sound lost in Lauren's mouth. Their tongues continued to battle and Lauren slowly worked her hand up until she was gently kneading Roxanne's thigh. The smaller woman was holding onto her tightly, but was making no attempt to stop Lauren. This surrender to her desires, when the smaller woman was well aware that they were being watched touched Lauren. This was close to the kind of sign she was hoping for.

The song ended and Lauren was vaguely aware of the lead singer saying thank you. Her mind was not working very quickly, and both she and Roxanne were surprised when the house lights came up. Their kiss broke quickly as they turned and managed to appear normal. Lauren was relieved to see that only the couple that had been watching all along was aware of what they had been doing. She didn't really care, but she did not want Roxanne to be too embarrassed. Her eyes strayed to the small dance floor as several couples began to dance to the stereo music. Her eyes returned to her lover.

Roxanne was staring at the couple that had been watching them. Lauren followed her gaze and saw that they were now kissing passionately, oblivious to what was going on around them. No one seemed to notice or care. Conversations went on around them, and the waitress even passed near, but they continued to kiss.

Lauren slipped her arms around Roxanne and pulled the startled woman to her. Roxanne looked up questioningly, but Lauren simply lowered her head and kissed her. Roxanne's lips parted and accepted her tongue, and soon they were kissing passionately, oblivious to the club around them. When the lights went down for the band's second set, Lauren moved her hand back to Roxanne's thigh.

She was startled when she felt Roxanne pull her skirt hem up allowing Lauren's hand to rest on her stockings. She broke the kiss and looked questioningly at the redhead, who smiled prettily and shrugged. Lauren smiled and glanced over at the couple at the table. The woman was staring at her with a penetrating gaze while the man's head lolled back. Her arm was moving quickly and Lauren assumed he was getting close to cumming.

Her mind was drawn back to her own lover when she felt Roxanne's hand gently squeeze her left breast. She looked back in surprise and Roxanne leaned up and kissed her. This caught Lauren off guard and was totally unexpected. The redhead pressed her advantage and her small tongue invaded Lauren's mouth. Lauren felt the redhead turn and capture her right breast in her other hand. Her tongue ravished Lauren's mouth while her hands gently fondled and squeezed her breasts.

Lauren recovered from her surprise and kissed back hard. Their tongues battled for supremacy for a while as Lauren's hand moved up her lover's thigh to lightly brush her panty-covered crotch. The contact of her fingers on Roxanne's pussy caused the smaller woman to gasp, it was all the pause Lauren needed to take back the initiative. Her tongue forced its way into Roxanne's warm mouth, and her little hands reflexively closed on Lauren's breasts making her body start.

Lauren continued to gently stroke Roxanne's pussy while the smaller woman worked over her breasts. She seemed to be fascinated with them, her hands stroking, circling, squeezing, and hefting them. She cupped one then the other and gently pinched the nipples through Lauren's blouse and bra. Lauren began to really wish they were back in the hotel room. She traced her fingers along the silky panties and then moved back to the soft skin of Roxanne's thigh. She knew she could easily have the smaller woman in a terrible state if she continued in that direction, but she was not aiming for that tonight. She wanted to put an end to the turmoil in her mind. Bringing the smaller woman to orgasm in a crowded bar with people watching, was not likely to put her in the frame of mind Lauren wanted. On the other hand having her hot and bothered might have it's own rewards she thought wryly.

If Lauren was trying to keep things at a controlled level, it quickly became apparent to her that Roxanne was not. Her warm hands were gently stroking Lauren's breasts and cupping them. She took the nipples between thumb and forefinger and squeezed, then began to slowly roll them between her fingers. Lauren could feel that she was beginning to lubricate, and knew if she wanted to keep her own mind focused she would have to slow it down.

She wrapped Roxanne up in her arms and pulled her close breaking the kiss to whisper in her ear.

"Do you like the band, baby?" she whispered huskily. It was only when she heard her own voice that she realized just how worked up the little redhead had her.

"Yes, very sexy," Roxanne whispered to her.

"Good," Lauren smiled. The hugged one another tightly and both of them glanced towards the couple at the other table as if they were of one mind. The girl was gone or it appeared that way at first. Lauren realized she was under the table a few seconds before Roxanne did. Both giggled like schoolgirls as the guy flashed them a toothy grin. Lauren took a swallow of her drink and then held it to Roxanne's lips. She took a sip and made a face. Lauren laughed and finished her drink. Both women cuddled together in the dark cozy booth, until the band finished it's set and the houselights came up.

Lauren glanced at the table across from them; the girl was rising with a spoon in her hand. No one seemed to notice anything amiss, but she glanced at Lauren and Roxanne and winked. As she did so, she opened her mouth into a seductive "O" revealing that her tongue was covered in white. Lauren heard Roxanne gasp and turned to look at the smaller woman. She was beet red and Lauren found herself chuckling.

"Ready to go?" she asked.

"Yeah, defiantly" Roxanne replied.

They both scooted out of the booth and walked to the front door. The doorman had finished his bottle and was smiling broadly. He leaned forward as they approached the door.

"Ev'nin ladies, come again," he rumbled as they passed.

Outside the club the darkness was total. A few steps away from the dimly lit doorway and they were surrounded by the velvety New Orleans night. Lauren picked her way carefully along the street; she had laid the route out carefully in her mind. The next intersection would lead them towards their hotel by way of the park. At least she hoped it would. Roxanne walked along next to her lost in her own thoughts. Lauren did not disturb her, she was preoccupied herself with finding the right route.

The narrow street they were on opened suddenly into a beautiful square. The buildings facing the square were all of the same design with tile roofs and covered balconies. The park was surrounded by a short, decorative, wrought-iron fence, huge oaks decorated with Spanish moss filled the park, and a small walkway wound between them. At the center of the park, a statue of a man on a horse was illuminated by ground floods. It was fashioned in white marble, and seemed to glow in the light. The path was not illuminated, and there were many dark nooks where couples could hide as well as a few benches.

An impromptu trio played at the entrance to the park. The leader was a tall, thin black man with a trumpet. He was flanked by a smallish white man with a guitar, and a very young black kid playing bongos. The sound was a mix of jazz and reggae and was not at all unpleasant. The guitar case was open in front of them, and a few coins rested in it.

Lauren stopped and waited while Roxanne fished a dollar out of her purse and tossed it into the open guitar case. The trumpet player nodded and tipped his hat without missing a beat.

Lauren led the way into the darkened park. She felt Roxanne move a little closer to her as they walked. She stopped at a darkened intersection of footpaths under a large old oak. A slight breeze stirred and the soft sound of music drifted to them on the wind. Lauren wet her lips and tried to relax. She wanted to say something but she could not find the words now that the moment had come. She looked down at Roxanne, and her small friend smile up at her shyly. Lauren felt tears of frustration sting her eyes. She knew when she looked down she could not ask, she could not push, not for anything in the world could she risk pushing Roxanne away from her.

Roxanne reached out tentatively and took her hand. She looked down through her tears to see Roxanne staring at her. She smiled tentatively and nodded. Lauren was overwhelmed with emotion. She squeezed Roxanne's hand tightly.

"Lauren?" Roxanne asked quietly.

"Yes," she whispered.

"Are you all right?" the smaller woman asked, concern written all over her features.

Lauren could only nod. She tried to speak, but no words would come.

"What's the matter?" she asked

"Roxy, I am falling for you, really falling for you. I want so much to be with you, but I don't know how you feel and I am afraid I will push you away if I press too hard and now I just don't know what to do and this evening has been so nice but I can't get the questions out of my mind," she said running the words together into one anxious breath.

Roxanne looked at her curiously and released her hand. Lauren wasn't sure of what to make of that. She had said it, and now she could only wait.

"Am I that much of a mystery to you?" she asked at last. Lauren could find no words for that.

"I am aren't I?" she asked in a strange voice, filled with emotion. This time Lauren found her voice.

"Sometimes I can tell what you are thinking before you think it. Sometimes I just know what you are going to do. But this time, I don't know, and I really need you to tell me. If you don't feel the same way, that's all right, we will still be best friends," Lauren said slowly. The look on her little friends face went from bemused to determined. She took both of Lauren's hands in her own and looked her in the eyes.

"Lauren, I love you. I am not 'falling for you', I have already fallen. I was in love with you before I got on the plane from New York. Do you think I haven't considered the consequences? I have. And I don't care! I just want to be yours. I have tried to tell you so many times this week, but I was so afraid you would hate me," she finished, tears streaming down her cheeks now.

Lauren gathered the smaller woman up into her arms and held her tightly rocking back and forth.

"Shhh, it's all right. Shh, don't cry baby," she cooed.

The smaller woman was wracked by sobs, the emotions had overwhelmed her and the release of putting into words all she had been feeling had left her a wreck. Lauren just held her and rocked her, letting the sobs subside. When she had been quiet for a minute Lauren released her and looked down at her. She wiped the tears from her face and bent down to kiss her nose.

No more words were needed. Lauren offered her arm and Roxanne took it, placing her head on Lauren's shoulder. They walked back to the hotel oblivious to the stares.

** ** ** **

The room was dark when they walked in. Lauren flipped on the lights and Roxanne made a beeline for the bathroom. Lauren went to the kitchenette and made drinks. This called for something special and she knew just what she wanted to do. It was wicked and hot, and she knew Roxanne would never forget it. She was going to repay Roxanne for having the courage to speak and setting her mind to rest.

Lauren took a drink in each hand and headed out into the living space. Roxanne emerged from the bathroom looking a lot happier, and Lauren handed her a glass of wine. The smaller woman accepted her drink and took a sip. Lauren smiled down at her and gave her a mischievous wink.

"When I get back from the bathroom I expect you to have that glass empty," Lauren said, taking Roxanne's chin in her hand.

"I don't think that's such a good idea," the redhead began.

"I didn't ask you what you thought. I told you to have it empty when I get back, didn't I?" Lauren asked in the sternest voice she could muster.

"No, you didn't," Roxanne replied meekly.

"Good, now drink up, I will be right back," Lauren said as she walked into the bathroom.

Lauren relieved herself and shot her drink. She washed her face with a damp rag and examined herself critically.

"Are you ready?" she asked her reflection. She then shook her head and laughed.

"Too bad cause here we go," she said. She dropped her smile and tried to make her face expressionless. She knew Roxanne had really enjoyed the night she had taken over. The problem was could she keep an expressionless face until she had to face Roxanne. Once she was face to face she had to fight the impulse to smile or to take Roxanne in her arms. She realized that her sternness was fulfilling to her lover, but it was still strange to her.

She opened the door and walked into the room. Roxanne was standing exactly where she had left her, the empty glass in her hand. Lauren walked up to her and when she smiled shyly at her Lauren snatched the glass out of her hand. Lauren stuck her fore finger in and wet it in the small amount in the bottom of the glass. She gave Roxanne her fiercest look, which caused the smaller woman to visibly pale.

"Does this look empty to you?" she asked, in a too sweet voice.

"N..N..No," Roxanne whispered.

Lauren stuck her finger out, the red liquid formed a drop that threatened to fall to the carpet.

"Finish it!" Lauren commanded.

Roxanne reached out to take her hand, but Lauren slapped it away with her free hand.

"I didn't give you permission to touch me, suck it off," she said sternly.

Roxanne leaned forward hesitantly and opened her mouth. She closed her eyes and Lauren felt those soft lips close over her finger. Roxanne's tongue swirled around her finger while she sucked softly. She was treating Lauren's finger like a miniature cock, sucking and licking. Lauren shivered as the sensations traveled from her finger to her brain and rippled out, all over her body. Lauren withdrew her finger with an audible 'pop' and dipped it back into the wine glass.

When she extended her finger this time, she didn't even have to say a word. Roxanne quickly enveloped her stiff finger and began to suck. Her little lovers soft tongue and warm mouth began to make Lauren tingle. She was so willing and so eager to please. Lauren almost felt guilty about the deep feelings of contentment and excitement that willingness evoked within her. She was flattered to be the center of her smaller lover's attention.

"Go get your collar," Lauren said huskily. She was more excited than she had realized. Roxanne looked at her questioningly for a split second, and scampered off to her own room. Lauren walked over to the dresser and rummaged around. She found what she wanted, and turned just as Roxanne reentered the room. The manacles dangled from her finger as she watched the smaller woman. Roxanne froze in her tracks and then came closer.

Lauren held out her other hand and Roxanne placed her collar in Lauren's outstretched palm.

"Why don't you take off that dress?" Lauren said. It was phrased as a question, but it wasn't. Roxanne quickly removed her dress and stood there in her lingerie shifting her weight nervously from foot to foot. She wore red tonight. Her bra was red satin and Lauren liked the way it seemed to sculpt her tits, uplifting them and really defining her cleavage. A red lace garter belt held up her stockings and Lauren wondered how she could have ever not appreciated what lingerie did for a woman. Her panties were also satin and matched the bra, they were high-cut thighs, and Lauren could see her lovers Mount of Venus clearly defined.

"Very nice," Lauren commented, as she stuffed the Collar into her pocket. She walked around to stand behind the little redhead appraising her body as she went. The panties barely covered the cheeks of her ass and Lauren lightly swatted her. She jumped at the contact, but didn't emit a sound.

"Arms, behind your back," Lauren said. She didn't try to sound stern this time; she realized that she didn't need to. She understood now that Roxanne would do as she asked without any extra effort on her part. The stern voice and expression were just window dressing for her little lover's benefit.

She attached the cuffs to her lover's wrists and then shortened the chains until Roxanne's hands were crossed behind her back, only a single link separated the metal D rings giving the redhead only that links amount of play. Lauren stepped back and admired her work. The black cuffs with their sturdy D rings and chain made a delicious contrast to the soft feminine lingerie and pale skin of her lover.

Lauren moved back around her lover, taking her time and admiring her as she made a complete circle. She realized that Roxanne was made for sex. Her body was just the right size and shape, and with the cuffs on, her latent sensuality just seemed to burst forth. She reached into her pocket and took out Roxanne's collar. The black leather was warm to her touch; she fingered the cold metal D ring set at the throat.

"Kneel," she said and Roxanne sank to her knees.

"Head up, please," Lauren commanded.

Lauren took the red cascade of hair in her hands, and held it up on Roxanne's head exposing the pale skin of her neck and shoulders. She then gently placed the collar around her neck and pulled the strap through the silver buckle until it was snug. She did the buckle and tucked the excess under the band.

"Too tight?" she asked.

"No, it's fine," she replied in a restrained voice.

"Good, now stand up," Lauren said.

Roxanne stood up slowly; balancing without her arms while Lauren went back to the drawer and retrieved the blindfold. She crossed back to her smaller lover and secured the blindfold around her head. She passed her hand in front of Roxanne's face.

"Can you see that?" she asked. "No, I can't see anything," she replied.

"Good," Lauren said. She left her little friend there to think about what she was going to do. She had read in her book that anticipation, and the subs own imagination, could be more powerful than anything you did. Knowing her little friends incredible imagination Lauren did not doubt it.