One Night at the Jefferson Ch. 3

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She moved around the room making preparations. Her whole plan for tonight was to absolutely drive Roxanne wild. Her lover had made her so happy with her profession of love that Lauren wanted to do something very special for her. She knew the smaller woman wanted her to be dominant. She found the ideas exciting, but to her new lover, the feelings were much stronger and deeper. Tonight Lauren wanted to bring Roxanne more pleasure than she could handle. An outward display of the incredibly profound inner feelings she had for her.

Lauren went to Roxanne's room and took the cushions off the settee and tossed them on the bed. She took the cushions off of her own settee and added them, and then took the restraints from her goody drawer and secured them to the bed's four posts. She made sure to make plenty of noise, and occasionally caught Roxanne cocking her head and listening. She piled the cushions up in the middle of the bed and stood back to admire her work. Satisfied with that she went and fixed another drink.

She pulled the small chair from her bedside over, and sat down in front of Roxanne. She sipped her drink and remained as quiet as she could just watching Roxanne. The blindfolded woman turned her head from side to side, apparently trying to hear what was going on.

Lauren finished her drink went over to the dresser. She placed her glass on the counter and took out the slim vibe she had picked up. She walked back to her bound lover and stood behind her. A shiver ran through her small captive.

Lauren pulled her red hair back, and brushed her lips over Roxanne's shoulder. Another shiver ran through the smaller woman's body. She kissed gently up to Roxanne's neck and then to the sensitive spot behind her ear. Here Lauren lingered for a bit, kissing, and eventually softly licking. She breathed softly on the bound woman's earlobe and was rewarded by a sharp intake of breath.

Lauren continued to lick and nibble on Roxanne's ear while letting her hands slide around her small waist. She pulled her tightly against her body. She placed her right hand on the crotch of Roxanne's panties with her index finger stiffened. Her left hand held the vibe and she placed it over her right, she did not want her smaller lover to know about it just yet.

She pressed her finger inwards, forcing the slick fabric of her lover's panties between her outer lips. Lauren could feel the heat of her pussy and that her lover's panties had quickly became moist. She was surprised that just being bound and blindfolded had excited her to such an extent. She very slowly flexed her finger, forcing the wet material against her lover's pussy while gently licking her earlobe. Roxanne moaned softly.

Lauren brought her hand slowly up Roxanne's body while pushing against her hip with the heel of her other hand. She could feel her lover's soft, silky skin under her hand. Roxanne's body jerked when Lauren's fingers reached her bra and trailed over it, up to her head, where Lauren caught her jaw and turned her head to kiss her. Her lips pressed against Roxanne's and the smaller woman's parted instantly for Lauren's probing tongue.

Lauren's tongue probed her lover's mouth, sliding over her teeth and searching the hollows for traces of the sweet wine she had consumed earlier. Roxanne's tongue stroked her tongue, giving it full access to her mouth but also exciting it. Lauren trailed her hand back down and cupped Roxanne's breast. She could feel the weight of it straining against the confining material of her bra. Lauren lifted it and gently squeezed, causing Roxanne to whimper into her mouth.

Lauren felt a thrill run through her body. It was a thrill of excitement, like none she had experienced before. It was partly sexual, but on a deeper level it was the thrill of being in total control, a heady sense of power. She realized that she, and she alone, controlled how much pleasure her lover would receive. She could tease her for hours, denying her sweet release, or she could see how many climaxes she could wring from the smaller woman. The fact that Roxanne had given her this power, voluntarily placing herself in Lauren's hands made it all more intoxicating. She had seen the hungry looks the men in the club had given Roxanne, and it was a massive boost to her ego that she was the one who excited the redhead.

She pressed back on Roxanne's hip with her hand, forcing the girl's shapely behind tightly against her own pussy. The smaller woman ground herself against Lauren's body as her manacled hands attempted to excite her. She continued to knead her lover's tit as she brought her left hand upwards. She removed her hand from Roxanne's tit long enough to twist the vibe on and then captured the soft flesh in her hand again.

With her left hand she traced the very tip of the vibe along Roxanne's thigh. The contact caused her to stiffen momentarily and then relax again. As they continued to kiss Lauren moved her hand from breast to breast stroking, kneading, and rubbing. She could feel the hard pebbles of her lover's nipples, and paid them special attention. She moved the vibe up along Roxanne's leg until it crossed the elastic leg band of her panties. She moved it up past the waistband and lightly along her tummy. This produced a giggle and some squirming from the ticklish captive.

This turned into a gasp of pleasure as Lauren made the last inches in a quick leap and pressed the tip of the vibe against her captive's straining nipple. Lauren broke the sensuous kiss and placed her lips in Roxanne's shoulder. Her hands were working in concert now as she used the vibe and her fingers to tease and titillate her lover's breasts. Each time the vibe passed over one of her nipples, the little redhead whimpered. Lauren found that helpless exclamation to be incredibly erotic. She licked and nibbled along the line of Roxanne's shoulder to her neck as she continued to work over her lover's tits.

Lauren hooked her thumbs into Roxanne's bra and tugged it down taking her time and being careful not to loose her grip on the vibe. She soon had the cups underneath their charges, forcing them up and out. Lauren looked up from kissing Roxanne's neck to see her naked breasts. The long stimulation was apparent, they were tight and the veins underneath the pale skin were more prominent. Her nipples were very hard and sticking out, Lauren noted curiously that the aureoles were puckered and tight, forcing the nipples out even farther.

Lauren captured a nipple between her thumb and forefinger and squeezed. Lauren released the pressure and squeezed again, this time harder. Roxanne moaned loudly and arched her back. Lauren held the captive nipple tightly and then applied the tip of the vibe to it. A ragged, gurgling cry was torn from Roxanne's lips, and she threw herself forward escaping Lauren's arms. The bound girl stumbled forward and collapsed to the floor when her heel caught in the carpet.

"Are you all right?" Lauren asked as she rushed over to check on Roxanne. Her breathing was ragged and she seemed unable to speak for a moment, Lauren grasped her ankle and checked it but could detect nothing wrong.

"Its all right," Roxanne said huskily.

"Apparently you are too free for your own good. We will just have to do something about that won't we?" Lauren chuckled.

"I am going to get you for that teasing," Roxanne said in a determined voice. There was no rancor in it, and Lauren laughed again. She rose, and helped Roxanne to her feet, then led her blindfolded captive to the bed. Lauren hooked her fingers into the waistband of the red panties and slid them slowly down Roxanne's legs and helped the bound redhead to step out of them. Lauren noticed they were wet with Roxanne's juices and smelled strongly of her arousal.

"Now, I am going to help you onto the bed baby. I want you to turn to face the head board on your knees once you up, O.K.?" she said.

"Yes, Lauren," Roxanne breathed.

The small woman maneuvered around in tiny bits until she was sitting on her feet facing the headboard. Lauren pulled out the restraints and sat them near her lover's feet.

"Up on your knees, Roxy," she requested. The smaller woman immediately rose up to a kneeling position. Lauren pulled her feet apart abruptly and fastened the leather cuff around her left ankle. The heavy, menacing, black cuff made a distinct contrast to her pale skin. Lauren gently touched the cool metal ring set into the leather, and traced her fingers up Roxanne's calf.

She moved to the other side of the bed and attached the second cuff. She then took the pull strap in her hand and began to put steady pressure on it. The slack came out quickly and then as she continued to pull Roxanne's leg began to moves towards her.

"Hey!" the smaller woman said trying to keep her balance. Lauren went to the other side and did the same. She could feel Roxanne fighting her, but the straps were tough and she was able to use her whole body while her captive had only the strength of her thighs. Her ankles were inexorably pulled towards the corners of the bed forcing her crotch lower and lower. Lauren made the final tugs carefully to align Roxanne's body with the four cushions in front of her on the bed. When she was done, she stood back to admire her work. Roxanne was kneeling now with her ankles pulled towards the corners of the bed. She looked absolutely helpless, and Lauren felt herself begin to become moist.

Lauren moved to the foot of the bed and clamored up behind her pretty captive. She scooted between Roxanne's spread legs, and found that she could bring her own crotch right up to Roxanne's soft ass without her captive's legs getting in the way. She kissed Roxanne's ear and slipped her hands around to gently fondle her breasts. The smaller woman shivered and pressed her ass back against Lauren. Lauren was content to stay there awhile nibbling on Roxanne's ears and slowly fondling her tits. Her own nipples were pressed into Roxanne's back and every movement of the smaller woman caused pleasure to shoot through them as her skin dragged across them. Before long the redhead was moaning, and her hips were thrusting back uncontrollably.

"Ready for a surprise?" she whispered into her lover's ear.

"Yesssssssss," Roxanne hissed. Lauren released her hold on her lover's aching tits and deftly unsnapped her bra. Her breathing was ragged and Lauren knew she was approaching orgasm. She again envied her smaller friend for her sensitivity. Lauren pressed upward on her legs and thrust her upper body forward. Roxanne yelped in surprise as she started to fall forward. Her body was brought up short of the bed by the cushion of pillows. Lauren caught her own body on her outstretched arms but let her hips thrust hard against Roxanne's shapely ass.

"You sneak!" she exclaimed giggling. Lauren smiled and climbed off of her smaller lover. Roxanne was lying on the pillows, which thrust her ass high into the air, with her red hair spilled out onto the white comforter. Lauren admired her for a moment and then unhooked her arms and removed the bra.

Before Roxanne could use her arms to push herself up, Lauren seized her right wrist and slapped a cuff on it. She then made her way around the bed to the other side while Roxanne struggled to free her right hand. Lauren grabbed her left arm and pulled it to the cuff, again her superior strength won out, and soon her lover's left hand was secured. "What are you up to?" Roxanne asked trying to raise herself. Lauren took up the slack and began to pull on the strap.

"Hey! No! Stop!" Roxanne cried fighting with all her strength now. Lauren leaned back using her weight and strength, and slowly her captive's wrist inched towards the post. When Lauren was sure that hand was taken care of she hurried to the other side and began to take the slack up. Roxanne bounced and fought, but the cuff slowly moved toward the corner post. Lauren stopped when there was very little room for her captive to struggle. She went to the cushions and pushed and tugged until they rested against the fronts of Roxanne's thighs.

"I am so going to get you for this," the redhead panted.

"Really?" Lauren asked, as she took two lengths of white rope from the bed and tied one securely to the bed rail.

"Really!" Roxanne growled in a very unthreatening manner. Lauren laughed and wound the rope around Roxanne's lower thigh. She pulled the rope tight and moved to the other side of the bed. She repeated the process on that side and then returned to the straps and began to pull. The last of the slack in Roxanne's body began to be pulled out. As she was stretched forward, her upper body was pulled down onto the bed, which forced her derriere even higher. Lauren repeated the process on the other side.

"You just have to learn not to make threats when you are at my mercy," Lauren said, chuckling quietly. She stood back and wiped her brow. That had been more exercise than she had thought it would be, but the result surpassed her wildest hopes. Roxanne was on her knees with her beautiful ass stretched taut and thrust up into the air. Her chest rested flat on the bed obscuring her flattened breasts. Her head was turned towards Lauren and her hair was a mess.

Lauren moved to the foot of the bed and examined the results from that angle. Roxanne's ass was high and her pussy was open and exposed. Lauren could see the puffy, coral lips and the delicate pink inner walls. Her lips were gaping slightly with her arousal, and Lauren could see the slick sheen of her juices.

"So you are going to get me, eh?" Lauren said as she moved back to the side of the bed.

"You bet your behind I am!" Roxanne exclaimed.

Lauren retrieved the paddle from the dresser and stood next to the bed. She let her hand gently caress Roxanne's silky buns.

"You mean you are going to try and take revenge on me for being so nice?" Lauren asked in her very best "hurt" voice.

"I am so going to make you pay for this," Roxanne said.

"Well, if you don't appreciate my efforts I suppose I should let you go, or at least take off your blind fold," Lauren said placing the paddle on the comforter and removing Roxanne's blindfold. She tossed this to the floor and smiled.

"There, are we friends again?" she asked. Roxanne raised her head and stuck her tongue out.

"Ooh, insult or invitation?" she asked giggling. She had her hand on the paddle and pulled it into Roxanne's view.

"Think very carefully before you answer," she said arching an eyebrow and smacking the leather paddle into her palm.

Roxanne's eyes got wide. Lauren smiled and moved the paddle slowly back and forth in front of her eyes. Like a bird held in thrall to a snakes gaze, her head followed the black paddle wherever it went. She tried to speak but no words would come at first.

"Lauren you can't! Not like this, you'll kill me!" she ejaculated finally.

"Insult? Or invitation?" Lauren said allowing the cool leather to graze her behind as she trailed it down Roxanne's back.

"Invitation," Roxanne said in a whisper.

"Thank you lover, I appreciate the invitation. I would have never dreamed of using this on you but since you are inviting me, how could I refuse?" she said with a wicked grin.

"No!" Roxanne protested, but Lauren had already moved from her sight. She struggled to turn her head but she had almost no room to move in the position she was in. Lauren trailed the paddle over her up thrust butt. Despite herself, a moan escaped Roxanne's lips.

"I think you're looking forward to this aren't you, you little minx?" Lauren said. She withdrew the paddle three inches from Roxanne's right cheek and snapped it to her skin with a flick of her wrist. It wasn't hard, it probably didn't sting, but Roxanne flinched nonetheless.

"Admit it, you want it don't you?" Lauren teased.

"No, please," Roxanne said.

Lauren trailed her bare hand over the satiny half globe and down to Roxanne's slick wet lips. She pressed a finger against her captive's channel and it slipped easily into her hot pussy. Lauren pulled it out and held it in front of Roxanne's face.

"Not excited at all, eh?' Lauren said.

Roxanne blushed crimson and could only shake her head. Lauren pressed her finger to her lover's lips. She looked into those green eyes and held her gaze.

"You know what to do," She mouthed without speaking.

Roxanne hesitantly opened her mouth and sucked and licked Lauren's finger clean of her own juices. This thrilled Lauren to no end. Besides the sensuous caress of her lover's tongue on her finger, the knowledge that she was tasting herself as she did it made Lauren very wet. This kind of control could be addictive she realized.

When her finger was clean she pulled it gently from Roxanne's mouth. She stepped back and again massaged Roxanne's up thrust derriere.

"Ten again? Or more I think," Lauren said thoughtfully.

"Please," the little redhead whimpered.

Lauren lined up the paddle and swung it hard. The thin whistling sound ended in a shocking splat that sent ripples through Roxanne's cheek. Roxanne screamed in anguish. "Not so hard," Lauren reminded herself as she very gingerly caressed Roxanne's ass cheek. A red welt appeared on the pale skin as Lauren watched enraptured.

"How many is that?" she asked.

"One," Roxanne said in a breathless voice.

Lauren nodded, and reluctantly removed her hand from Roxanne's behind. She delivered the second blow with less force, but it still caused her smaller lover to cry out.

"How many?" Lauren asked again.

"Two," Roxanne said in a voice that nearly cracked. At this point Lauren almost stopped. The anguish in her lover's voice was almost more than she could stand, but she noticed that Roxanne's pussy was wetter than before, and that her lips were gaping wider.

She landed a third and forth blow, with each one Roxanne counted the number between clenched teeth. By the time Lauren reached ten, the little redhead's face was streaked with tears. Lauren put the paddle down and gently rubbed the scarlet cheeks of her lover's ass. The fierce heat that radiated nearly made her pull her hand back but she didn't. Her lover's skin felt hot, and at the same time satiny, like heated velvet and her pussy was absolutely soaked.

Lauren put away the paddle and went to the bathroom to get some baby oil. She had plans for this too, but rubbing it in to sooth the hurt was a good subterfuge. Her own pussy was on fire and she gently fingered herself through her pants. She was tempted to get off but decided to wait. There was more to come, and she felt the excitement made her more attentive to her lover's needs.

She returned to the bedside and admired Roxanne's scarlet ass and soaked pussy for a few brief moments. She popped the cap and poured a generous amount of the slippery oil into her hand. She then gently began to massage Roxanne's ass, working her fingers deeply into the hot flesh and causing grunts of pain mingled with pleasure to issue from her lover's lips. Soon her hands were dry and she squirted more directly onto Roxanne's butt.

"Mmmm," Roxanne managed.

"You like baby?" Lauren said quietly.

"It feels nice, cool, you really tore me up," she said sniffling.

"And you loved it didn't you?" Lauren asked as she coated her little lover's ass in the slippery oil. She worked it into the crack of her ass and allowed her fingers to press gently on her little rosebud. To her delight Roxanne's ass thrust back on her fingers.

Lauren forced herself to withdraw her hands and wipe them dry on a towel. Roxanne's ass glowed in the soft light and she had to force herself not to skip right to the climax and stick to her game plan. The red straps of her garters framed her ass so perfectly Lauren planed a kiss on each cheek.

"Now, what sort of punishment should you get for lying to me?" Lauren said thoughtfully.