All Comments on 'One Old Man and a Barmaid Ch. 02'

by magmaman

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
marklionmarklionover 15 years ago
That Was a Twist For the Story!!!

I like the twist you put into the story about Danny getting Kathy pregnant at the age of 65. Again hardly wait to read the next chapter and how the daughter-in-law reacts to this news. Keep writing

bruce22bruce22over 15 years ago
Mainy a rehash

of the first chapter's info, but still quite enjoyable with a couple of nice twists at the end... thanks for writing it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Why

Well written but for most of the story, I wondered why you bothered. It seemed like a rewrite of part one, but the twist at the end made it worthwhile.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
I liked

this second part almost as much as the first.The characters seem to be real people.Lokking forward to part 3,from one of the best authors on this site.

tinman69stinman69sover 15 years ago
Damned relatives!!!

As is always the case, the relatives want to get involved. But I want to read the next chapter! I like the way you twisted the end of this chapter. I fully expected the girl to go back to her first husband. Thanks for writting this one too!

Tearsofsorrow2Tearsofsorrow2over 15 years ago
Not feeling sorry for Bill

I have to say, if you were looking for a revenge plot against Bill and the daughter-in-law, you couldn't come up with anything better. The daughter-in-law will freak when she hears of the baby and marriage. I laughed thank God I wasn't drinking anything when I read that. What will Bill's reaction to a child be I wonder? Not good, he may be a good father to his children but that does not make him a good person. Bravo.

TavadelphinTavadelphinalmost 12 years ago
Looking good so far

I hope you don't have her fuck around with the ex - it would ruin a really nice story lol

Diecast1Diecast1over 2 years ago

Good story, loving it. AAAAA++++

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermagmaman@magmaman
6', 186#, published writer. I have worn many hats. As a young man I was crazy, carefree and making wads of money. Then along came a messed up war and I was cannon fodder. From there I came home even crazier, and survived a 120 MPH crash which got me 15 years in a wheelchair...