One Saturday

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JimBob44
JimBob44
5,096 Followers

Angelle had sent him a text, demanding a ride to school. Huvall's still had not finished, would not even start on her car until they got a twenty percent deposit.

"Love you Mom," Graham excitedly said, kissed her, then dashed out of the house.

"Well, love you too boy," she smiled.

"Love me?" Grant asked as he stuffed his bowl into the dishwasher.

"Put that in there right; you act like it's the first time you've ever seen a dishwasher," she snapped.

Angelle was in a foul mood; it had not been as romantic a weekend as she'd hoped. Tad had anticipated they would have sex, then she'd go home. His grandmother might be half blind and half deaf, but the woman figured out what was going on, and objected loudly to her grandson having sex in her home.

So, they went to Taco Bell where Angelle had to pay, and waited until ten o'clock, Tad's grandmother's bedtime.

"You ready?" Tad asked after he'd come.

"Ready? For what?" Angelle asked, less than satisfied with the sex.

"Uh, me to bring you on home," Tad said.

And on Saturday, Graham had taken her to Sweet Pea's, not Radcliffe's for dinner. The stuffed bell peppers were good, though. A lot better than Taco Bell.

And then Graham wanted to go bowling.

"I look like I bowl?" Angelle had yelled at him.

But even her yelling did not seem to bother Graham. He just shrugged and drove her home.

"That's it?" Angelle demanded.

"Yeah, Angelle, that's it; you didn't want go bowling," Graham had shrugged.

Now, on Monday, Angelle had to be4 the one to ask for a ride to school, rather than her little drone begging for the right, the privilege to give her a ride.

"When's your car going be ready?" Graham asked when Angelle got into his car.

"Don't know," Angelle admitted. "They wanting twenty percent down before they even start.

"Then go get your car until you got the twenty percent," Graham advised.

"Or you could give me the twenty percent," Angelle snapped.

"I would, but I had to buy a certain young lady the watch she's been wanting," Graham suggested.

In his excitement, his stuttering was so terrible, Angelle had to mull over what he had said.

Then she gasped in delight.

"You got it? Oh, Graham, that's so great!" she gushed.

She held out her wrist.

"Uh, really?" Graham asked her as they pulled up to the school.

"What?" Angelle asked.

"You think I'm just going hand over a six hundred, no, a six hundred and fifty dollar watch?" Graham asked.

"Then what?" Angelle asked.

"God damn, really?" Graham stuttered. "I mean, shit, Tad's been talking about how good you are at sucking the cock and I'm like, 'can't prove it by me,' and all I ever hear Tad say is what a great piece of ass you are?"

Graham got out of the car, grabbing his book bag.

"How you think that makes me feel? Hearing my girlfriend's old boyfriend talking about how much y'all been fucking and I haven't even gotten to second base?" Graham said and slammed his car door shut.

Angelle's blood boiled; Tad swore he was not running his mouth like her last boyfriend had.

"Shit girl," Tad had assured her, nodding toward Graham's car. "We got us something good going, know what I'm saying? Like I'm fuck that all up by talking shit?"

Again, Tad assured her, he had said nothing to Graham, or any of his posse about them.

"Shit girl, for all they know? We ain't even in the same room, know what I'm saying?" he said as she stood in front of him, pretty face twisted in anger.

Then he asked her about Radcliffe's.

She didn't know whether she believed him or not and stomped away.

She cornered Graham in the library during their study period and again begged for the watch.

"Here, I'll let you play with my tits," she whispered, verifying that Mrs. Brown-Comwell was distracted, and that Thaddeus wasn't around.

Graham did play with Angelle's 34C breasts, through her blouse and bra.

Michelle's breasts had been much more than a handful. They'd been milky white, dusted with a sprinkling of freckles, and her nipples had been pale pink nubs.

Angelle's nipples weren't even hard as he toyed with her breasts.

"Now can I have my watch?" Angelle cooed, again checking that Mrs. Brown-Comwell, and Thad were not looking their way.

"What?" Graham almost laughed.

His loud outburst did get Mrs. Brown-Comwell's attention. The woman almost got to her feet, but another student asked for assistance.

"What?" Angelle demanded.

"Here, squeeze my boobs for a minute, whoop-dee-fucking-do," Graham snorted. "I mean, shit, Tad's been telling everyone how the carpet's matching the drapes and all I get is a ten second squeeze? Fucking I don't think so!"

He walked away, leaving the stunned Angelle standing there.

"And then you shave the pussy for him? What he had to do for you? I get you a six hundred dollar watch and I get to play with your boobs? Wow, lucky me, huh?" Graham said and walked around the corner of the shelf.

Angelle was furious. Tad had pressured her and pressured her, telling her how much he'd love it if she'd shave the pussy for him. She had done it, reluctantly, and then the infernal itching had driven her nearly out of her mind.

And then he runs around telling the whole world about it?

(Tad had not said anything about it; Angelle had complained about the itching and Michelle had laughed as she told Graham about Angelle's discomfort.)

"What? Bitch, what the fuck you talking about?" Tad hissed.

At the end of the school day, Angelle did not dare play the game of making Graham wait for her. She was at his car waiting on him.

"You don't have that watch," she accused; Tad had suggested that thought to her.

"Oh?" Graham said, showed her the Omega box and zipped his book bag up.

He tossed the book bag into his back seat.

"Uh, Whitney's got some dumb ass dance thing," Angelle coyly suggested, glancing again at Graham's book bag.

"You want to go to that?' Graham asked. "That's at that Kizzy's School Of Dance, right?"

"No, I uh, I was thinking, we'd go back to my house and..." Angelle said.

Tad had declared that she was his woman but Angelle wanted that watch.

And, he could make all the declarations he wanted to, but running his mouth? Telling everyone about the things they did together?

"Sure," Graham shrugged.

Angelle's eyes narrowed and her mouth tightened.

Graham Ungelle was her drone. Her minion. An invitation back to her house, while it was empty of adult supervision, should elicit a whole lot more than just a shrug. Graham should be excitedly agreeing, should be thanking whatever God he believed in for this opportunity.

"You were going get the pussy, mother fucker," Angelle thought to herself. "Now? Lucky you getting a blow job out of it."

At her house, Angelle stomped to the door, unlocked it, and then verified that they were truly alone.

Graham looked around her room with some interest. It was a typical American Princess's room. And Angelle was slovenly.

Angelle flopped down on the bed, kicked her tennis shoes off without unlacing them, and wiggled out of jeans, blouse and bra. Her panties, however, stayed firmly on her hips.

"I can use your bathroom?" Graham asked.

In her bathroom, Graham quickly masturbated, spurting a thick load into her toilet. Then he flushed, zipped up and came back out.

"Where's my watch," Angelle asked.

"In my bag, in my car," Graham said.

"Go get it?" Angelle begged.

"Do this do that, uh, what about what I want?" Graham asked.

Angelle sighed in resignation and patted the bed next to her.

They kissed for a few minutes; Graham was glad he'd masturbated. She was a bitch, a selfish, self-centered bitch, but she could kiss very well. And she was half naked, rubbing her tits against him.

Then he unzipped his jeans and worked his throbbing erection out of his jeans.

With another sigh, Angelle slid onto the floor and put her mouth over his cock.

Graham's cock was almost as big as Tad's cock, and Graham was circumcised. Angelle was grateful that Graham did seem to keep his cock clean, but maybe it was because he did not have a foreskin that needed to be peeled down and cleaned.

Angelle did know how to suck a cock and did so for Graham. She robotically went through the motions, slurping noisily, jacking the length of Graham's cock.

It's for that watch," she reminded herself as Graham seemed to be taking quite a while.

For Graham, it seemed to be mere seconds for his very first blow job. Far too soon for his liking, he felt the pressure build up in his balls.

Finally, Graham grunted and Angelle's mouth filled with salty, gluey tasting semen.

"Wow," Graham said a moment later as Angelle dressed into her jeans and bra and blouse again.

"Uh huh," Angelle said smugly.

"I mean, really?" Graham asked, tucking his limp cock into his underwear.

"I know, right?" Angelle agreed, smiling proudly.

"That's, really? That's the best you can do?" Graham asked, getting to his feet.

"Wait, what?" Angelle asked, shocked.

"And Tad thinks that's a great, as he says, knob gobble?" Graham snorted.

Angelle stared at Graham in disbelief as he opened the door of her room.

"Baby, that's the best you can do? And he thinks that's a good one, y'all need see about getting back together, know what I'm saying?" Graham said.

"Wait, what about my watch?" Angelle yelled, giving chase.

"Uh, MY watch and I'm see if I can get my money back," Graham said. "Really? That's the best you can do? Ain't worth no six hundred, six hundred and fifty dollar watch, believe that."

"Mother fucker! Give it here!" Angelle screamed, tackling Graham as he walked across her lawn toward his car.

"You mother fucker!" she screamed, swinging wildly at him.

"Get off me, psycho bitch!" Graham yelled.

He managed to get to his car and get in. He almost caught Angelle's hand as he slammed his car door shut.

Angelle beat on the window of his car, then kicked savagely at his car as he drove away.

Without shoes on, though, kicking a car was not a good idea.

Her father was not happy about being called out of Whitney's dance recital to take Angelle to St. Elizabeth's Trauma Center.

"And what you was fighting with that boy for anyway?" Steve asked.

Angelle did not answer.

She couldn't very well say, "I sucked Graham's cock and then he refused to give me the watch I been wanting because he said I suck cock like shit."

And in her pain numbed mind, she just couldn't think of a good reason why she kicked Graham's car.

"And what was he doing at my house when I'm not there?" Steve pressed.

At his house, Graham put the watch box back on his mother's dresser, then smiled as two more text messages popped up from Michelle.

In her bedroom, Michelle squealed happily when Graham responded with 'I Love You.'

AFTERMATH

Angelle hobbled up to Thaddeus Bell and slapped his face as hard as she could. 'Knob Gobble' was exactly what Tad called her blow jobs; he could deny it all he wanted, but how else could Graham have known about Angelle giving him oral sex?

He could deny it all he wanted, but how else would Graham have known about her shaving her pussy for him?

Tad punched Angelle in the face; he wasn't about let no cracker bitch disrespect him like that.

For slapping him, Angelle was given a three day suspension; Thaddeus Bell was expelled.

Yes, there was some sexist and racial discrimination in that decision.

Shelly flitted from relationship to relationship, none of them lasting longer than a month, most not even lasting a week.

Michelle and Graham dated exclusively for the rest of the school year. More than once, Mrs. Brown-Comwell had to chase them out from behind the last row of bookshelves during their study period.

But, after graduation, Michelle left for Norma's College, in Lowridge, Texas. And Graham stayed in DeGarde, Louisiana, doing menial jobs until he turned twenty one and could go north, to the Arkansas Driving Institute, to become a truck driver.

They tried to keep the long distance romance going, but Michelle met and fell in love with an Engineering student from San Diego, California.

Trent went further north, to Colfax, Missouri, to Missouri River State where he majors in Education.

According to most of the female students, he actually majors in being an ass hole, he minors in Education.

*.*.*

"Vanilla Boy's here," Pop-pop said as the rig pulled to a stop in front of the house.

"You kissing on him?" Shelly demanded.

"What? Girl, better shut that face, talking shit like that," the large man laughed.

"'Cause, that's only way you call him Vanilla Boy you putting your lips on him," Shelly said as the doorbell rang.

"Need to knock, doorbell don't work," she yelled.

"Doorbell works; I fixed it last month, remember?" Graham yelled back, but did knock.

"Hi Sweetheart," Graham said when she opened the door. "You ready?"

"Good run?" Mr. Delbert asked.

"Yes sir, didn't start snowing in Philly until I was already on the interstate," Graham agreed.

"Mom, I'm going," Shelly called out.

"My favorite son in law here?" the woman asked, coming down the stairs.

"Uh, your only son in law," Shelly said.

Graham hugged Shelly's mother, then stepped aside so Shelly could hug her mother.

"Told you first time you come by, treat her right, you ain't got nothing worry about, right?" Mr. Delbert said, putting an affectionate arm around Graham's shoulders.

"Do my best treat her right," Graham agreed.

"Boy, I know that, I know that," Mr. Delbert agreed.

Even with her mother and stepfather watching, Graham couldn't resist putting a little squeeze on Shelly's tight little backside as he assisted his wife up into the Peterbilt.

"Oh, oh, I seen your girlfriend," Shelly said when Graham hoisted himself up into the cab.

"Yeah, and what was Angelle doing?" Graham asked.

Belly's all big, swear she's about to pop," Shelly said

She leaned against him.

"Can hardly keep her Tornadough apron on over that belly," she said.

"And what you was doing at Tornadough anyway?" Graham laughed. "Doctor says..."

"Doctors don't know everything," Shelly defended. "Why it's called 'PRACTISING' medicine, huh?"

"Doctor says need to limit your sugar intake; not good for the baby," Graham asserted.

"Oh, but it's so good for the Momma," Shelly whooped. "Strawberry's this shits, know what I'm saying?"

THE END.

**Author's Note: I write these stories for my pleasure; I post them here for your enjoyment. I thank you sincerely for reading my stories.

I especially thank those that take the time to rate my stories and those that take time to leave comments.

"Have a Vanilla Sweet kind of day."

JimBob44
JimBob44
5,096 Followers