Open The Door!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Max unexpectedly broke their kiss and sat up. Judy, with her knees forward, rotated easily with him and was now sitting on his upper thighs, her heels wedged in the corner of the cab wall and mattress behind him. Her arms were around his neck for support and his arms were behind her lower back. This second position was just as delicious as the first. She could not get over his strength, and the agility with which he moved. They parted mouths and stared into each other's eyes.

"Judy, you don't have to do this."

"Don't have to? Are you nuts?"

"No. I mean it. You don't owe me anything. And I'm going through Dallas, or close anyway. I know you weren't looking for this..."

She smiled and put a finger to his lips to silence him. "Do you kiss all the girls like that?"

"Uh, no. You mean the tongue?"

"Yes, the tongue." She smiled again at the childish innocence of his response.

"In fact, only one." Alarms went of in his head He was always being so open. It was one of his biggest assets, and yet one of his biggest problems too. Being such an open book kept his life simple and free of the complications of secrets and maintaining lies, while at the same time ensuring certain other liberties in life could not be taken. When his second wife, Katie's Mom was alive, they had built a game around his candor, one that kept them together, and him from straying like he did on his first wife. He would fantasize on the road when he saw a woman. What man wouldn't? But Kathryn would be right there in spirit and rather than act on his primal instincts, he would write a few notes on his dashboard pad, enough to remind him later what his fantasy was. Then Kathryn loved the deep trust and acting out those fantasies, right down to the right clothing. They had more fun together with such an open dialogue, than either could have imagined before they married. It was like having all the lewd and fantastical debauchery of an "open marriage", yet with all the intimacy and loyalty of one built on a true sense and feel of love. Max had been a broken man for more than a year after she'd died.

Then, just two years later, his step daughter instinctively curled her tongue around his just like her mother used to. A whole new world opened up to him, one that had many similarities to the past, and yet one with many new facets as well. He still loved his step daughter in a familial sense, but now in a sexual sense as well. And yet, that one part of him that yearned for the compatibility and devotion of Kathryn, the sensibility of her perceptions and understanding, and the devotion to enjoying him and him enjoying her.

He let his shoulders slump and admitted, "I have baggage, Judy."

She was floored by his words. Baggage? Was he thinking she'd just proposed? He didn't owe her anything. She hadn't expected anything from him. Why was he telling her anything like this at all? They had just started down a course of extremely pleasing sex! "Max, I..."

"No, it's not right. I need to tell you before... well, it's just not right. This kind of thing means more to me than to some guys I guess. You are, well, you have feelings too, right? I know that as long as I remember that, I make better decisions." He was stumbling and confused. That kiss, her body, none of it should have felt this good.

She just sat there, a bit disappointed at first, even concerned that he was reading too much into their meeting. But now, she began to see that he was truly thinking of her feelings. She didn't know what to say. Her breasts were standing out proudly, touching his huge chest, and her crack was now pleasantly positioned over his elongated shaft, a condition that showed no sign of diminishing, despite his somber tone.

"I mean, I'm a widower."

Judy was surprised once again, "I'm sorry." Then a horrific thought struck her, "Max! Recently? Your wife just died?"

"No, no, nothing like that. She passed more than four years ago."

"Kids? You have kids at home?" What difference did that make anyway, she wondered.

"One, well, she's not at home. She's married in fact. I was with her last night. She lives just this side of Springfield, Missouri. Runs a diner I helped her buy."

Something in the statement wasn't right. She waited, still confused.

"What I'm trying to tell you is... well... I have a relationship."

Judy sat back instantly. It had to be, damnit! The perfect dream coming true, smashed to bits in a heartbeat. The man's a cheating... wait. "Damn," She thought in confusion, "Why?"

Max dropped his chin in question, "Why? You mean why am I involved with my daughter?" Then he realized he hadn't even told her that yet. Suddenly the whole thing was wrong, out of control.

"You're involved with your daughter? Max!" Her head sprang back on her neck.

"No, wait, I'm trying to explain. I have a relationship with my step daughter. I know it sounds weird, or whatever. It's hard to... no it's not. I loved her mother. We met when Katie was eight. Her mother was older than me, helped me mature at the same time we raised Katie. Kathryn was more than I deserved. When she died, she'd told her daughter to take care of me, in every way she found necessary. Hell, I didn't even know this until she'd come to me one day and told me."

"She told you what, Max, that her mother told her to fuck you?" Judy's voice was not friendly, but not entirely angry either. Something more existed here, she felt it.

"She took care of me through high school and even went to college close by. She lived at home then too."

Desperate to salvage something here, she pleaded, "Yes? And I suppose you took care of her too? I mean, she got through school somehow, didn't she?"

"Yes, I tried to be her father, ever since her mother and I met, to give here everything she needed. I took a local job after Kathryn died and ran a driver with my rig at the time, so I'd be home to be with her as she finished school. I had to fulfill a promise I'd made to her mother, to see that she grew up a woman, a good woman, with all the tools to deal with life."

"So you brought her through school and ... what? Fucked her to show her how?" She instantly regretted the cheap shot. On the one hand, the man fucked his daughter, well, his step daughter. Was it the same if she was his step daughter? Was that incest? "Right now I don't know whether to smack you, kick you in the balls, or..."

"Go on, say it. Let the words come out." He put a finger under her chin.

"Yeah, all right, fuck you myself. That's sure where I was heading, until..."

"Until I told you the truth – that I made love with my step daughter and we both liked it so much we still do it even after she is married?"

The disclosure was so abhorrent on the surface she wanted to slap him hard. But the sincerity of his voice and words, not to mention her curiosity, kept her open just a bit longer.

"Look. The world is full of hypocrites. Politicians didn't invent the sport either." Max let his hands drop to her sides. We're all in the game."

She felt a shiver through her body at his touch. "Yeah?" Was all she could manage without loosing control.

"Well, I'm just saying that, I don't want to be one of them."

"Aren't you telling me right now how guilty you feel about fucking your daughter?" He'd asked for it.

"First of all, she's not my daughter. Second, she came to me, so there's no way I could feel guilty about seducing her. Third, well, we have a very special feeling for each other. We like making love together." He looked at her for a moment then added, "I know you aren't here to marry me, Kathryn. But this is something I think a lot of people would have trouble with. And I hate secrets. It hurts everybody when they come out, and damnit, they always do. I can't be bothered with having to cover things up. Life's just too damn short."

She thought about his words. He was so honest! Why were there always such stinking complications? She wanted to yell her frustration at him, but wanted just as much to hear more. If nothing else, it would give her more time to think and sort through all the confusion in her senses. She'd never come across such an open and honest guy before! How the hell had she let him slip through her fingers years ago? Because all he wanted in high school was a trophy, or the two on her chest. Why was she being so damned judgmental now though? What the hell was she going to do now?

Max smiled as he watched the wheels spinning in her head. He was always amazed at how people dealt with the truth when confronted by it. He would often tell a waitress he'd never seen before something personal about himself, or what he saw in her, just to see the reaction. He had nothing to hide, and game was a terrific way to spice up the boredom of long road trips. Now he waited to see how this once elusive beauty, who he found himself uncommonly attracted back to in such a short time, would react to his much more serious disclosures. The first thing he wanted was to make love to her like he'd dreamed year ago. He'd be much better at it now, he knew. But the last thing he wanted was to upset her afterward and have her run away in shame or anger. If it were meant to be, it would be. Let her decide.

"Why... you know, it was so simple just a little while ago." She took a breath and slumped in surrender.

"And it's not simple now? I'm sorry for that." He smiled.

The kindness ripped into her, right through her weakened defenses and into her heart. She pounded on his chest. "Why did you have to make things so complicated?"

"Hey! Things are what they are. I just don't want you doing something now, that you might regret later. I'm not gonna let that happen on my account."

"Now you're being noble? Or just covering your ass?" Again! She chastised herself for looking to accuse, rather than accept. "So let me get this straight." She shifted on the mere mention of the word, to feel the still hard shaft aligned along her crack. "You have a thing going with your step daughter who your ex-wife told to take care of you in every way, and she's married. And you're telling me all this because you don't want ME making a mistake?" Damnit! She did it again!

"In a nutshell, yeah. I might not put it quite that way, but the words are true." He actually smiled at her.

She raised a hand off his shoulder and ran it through her hair. So? Here she sat, on the lap of a gorgeous guy, his dick eager to climb up insider her, and he was filling her in on what she was getting into before he made his move. No matter what way she looked at it, it was her decision. And no matter what her decision, she felt totally safe with Max, that he would respect that decision completely. She smiled suddenly, her mind made up. She fell against him and her tongue reached out once more for his.

Max sucked her back in and resumed where they'd left off, only this time his hands went right to her ass and pulled her panties aside. He raised his knees to get her off his lap so he could redirect his engorged shaft. With his hips raised for the purpose, he pushed down his boxers and let Judy slide down on his pole.

"Ohhhhhhhh.. that's so nice." She cooed in his ear having let go of his mouth to breath. She let herself rest there for several minutes, totally impaled on his shaft, his upper torso so big she could barely close her hands behind him. Finally she raised them higher and wrapped them behind Max's head, where she used the position to lift herself up slowly from his lap.

"Where do you think you are going?" Max whispered as she rose all the way till only the head of his cock was still softly held in her velvety swollen lips.

She opened her eyes in a dream state, "Heaven, Max, join me."

He smiled and said, "Already there. Let me help you up." He lifted his hips and slid his shaft into her until their loins met once again.

They began a slow, full length pumping and kept it going for some time. Both were feeling their way around. Max found her to be remarkably wet, even feeling a drop or two of her hot indication lingering on his pubes and balls. Judy felt the wetness too, and more of it coming as she tried with every cell of her vaginal tunnel walls to feel him inside her.

"You feel good, Judy," He said in a low voice, a large sigh following the observation.

"Mmmm was just thinking the same about you, Max." During one of Max's up strokes, she hit her head lightly on the ceiling of the sleeper. They both laughed and before Judy knew it, she was whisked off the bunk and suddenly hung on his hips where he stood on the floor of the cabin. He pushed up the upper bunk and it locked to the rear of the sleeper, and then he dropped down into the larger lower birth.

When seated, he stopped and asked, "In for a penny?"

She tilted her head back with a smile and answered, "In for the pound, for sure."

Max turned and laid her down on the bunk, still buried in her nearly shaven gash, and still with his face close to hers, their eyes locked. Her look was one of complete trust, while amazed at his strength to maneuver them around so. She felt protected before, but cherished now. His control of her body was both ominously strong, yet lovingly gentle. She would do anything he asked. Indeed, she had a lot in mind for him too.

Max pulled his shaft free of her body and smoothly slipped further down. His knees were between hers on the mattress and he stopped to suckle her breasts. While his hands fed them up to his topngue, first one then the other and then back again, his right knee came up and made contact with her crack. He knew immediately that was specifically for her benefit and she began pumping her hips up and down on his thigh.

Max sucked at her breasts for several more minutes, pulling a little harder on each nipple each time he visited. Each time he pulled one up with the touch of his teeth, she gasped in a conflicting command to stop and bite harder at the same time. Max went by the increasing pressure on his thigh, rather than her conflicting words.

"Oh, My GOD Max!" She pulled him down hard on her chest. "Where the hell have you been for so long! I must have been crazy!"

Max smiled around her left nipple and opened his mouth to take in a sizable portion of her breast. With his hand, he held it squeezed just enough for it to remain plump and forced upward for him to suck. He repeated the process several more times on each tit before finally beginning to work his way down her abdomen.

In seconds, Judy was pushing his head down toward her crotch, pushing hard too. Max smiled inwardly once again at her aggressive impatience. This woman was exactly his cup of tea, aggressive, eager, unable to get enough. He too, wanted more than she could give, but would be very happy to get what she gave. He reached the small patch of pubic hair forming a narrow "V" above her mound.

Max lingered there, licking her bare and furry skin alike. Judy however, was beyond such foreplay. She wanted tongue, and she wanted it now! She pushed as hard as she could on Max's head to push him down between her legs. In frustration, her knees came up to compensate for his stubborn slowness, attempting to grasp him between her thighs and help drag him down and into her.

Max finally let himself be pushed just a bit faster and he was soon rewarded with the sweetest smelling, wettest feeling pussy of his life. It spoke to him of desire. If he didn't know better, he'd swear the swollen lips were reaching out for him, begging him to come closer, faster. Just as he touched her clit with the tip of his tongue, Judy came for the first time.

"Ugh, ohhhhh, ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhoooooooooooooo..." Her voice finally trailed off in a slowly disappearing orgasm and meltdown of her body. Her arms relaxed on his head, her entire body going limp, and one last exhaust of breath carried the words, "Ohhh, Max."

Max smiled, surprised at how truly turned on she had already been. He let her relax awhile, kissing the insides of her thighs, massaging her tits with just the slightest touch of his finger tips gliding over her skin. He heard her sigh again in the afterglow and continued his movements for a little longer.

"Where have you BEEN! My God, Max! You are... delicious."

Without hesitation, and still with his head low on her abdominal horizon he said, "You can't possibly know that."

Her mind froze, then her smile broadened as recognized the challenge in his words. "Roll over you monster."

Max did as he was told, a rare act, and rolled over on his back as she scooted out from under. As she straddled his thighs and leaned down to take him in her mouth, he said, "Wait!"

She was staggered by the delay as driven as she was in her determination to do something to please him. But her fears were soon relieved as she felt the huge arms scoop her up and flip her around so she was now straddling his upper torso, his arm and head behind her bent knees. When she felt his gentle touch on her ass cheeks, his hands gliding over her hot flesh, she heard him say, "Ok, now let's see you concentrate."

She heard him chuckle with his remark and felt his tongue stab into her ass the next second. Her ass jumped at the surprise, electric as it was, and then settled down on his face. She leaned down and took his stiff cock in her mouth, first just the the head, then half its length, and then as if driven by some strange force, his entire cock, non-stop right into her throat.

She felt him bolt upright with the sudden hot and restricting force of contact on his shaft and his recognition of just what she had done. She smiled around his pole, marveling at her accomplishment, her first time at taking anyone that deeply into her mouth. He was inspirational! She held her breath and pushed down harder in small jerks, each of these also rewarded with a new jolt from the hunk below.

Max was amazed. Judy had gulped him down entirely. He was able to feel her lips coming up against his pubes. She had deep throated him to the hilt, a first for him, and one he would not forget. He groaned loudly into her snatch while his finger went above his nose to return the favor. Within two more pumps of his cock, he had his middle finger buried three knuckles into her ass. It felt like they were telescoping inside each other, not knowing when they would stop.

Judy bolted too when the finger penetrated her tight rectal opening. But the pain was barely perceptible, and the pleasure barely containable. Before she could do much more than moan on his cock as he was humming into her pussy, she felt a second finger push inside her ass and the wonderful filling sensation began.

Judy squirmed, moving her groin on Max's face and that seemed only to enhance both their feelings. He brought his other hand to task and began to apply pressure to the sensitive area between her pussy and ass. Judy, her arms similarly extended beyond his thighs, pulled her upper arms back, forcing Max's knees up toward his chest. This opened his loins to her like a melon cut in half and waiting for her face to plunge.

Max was ready when the plunge came. The first finger up his ass went slowly, gently working its way inside, then up to its last knuckle. Immediately, a second finger joined the first, and then a third. Her hand was so small she didn't hurt him, but made him want to be hurt. The pleasure was exquisite.

They continued to fuck each other's asses and suck on each other's genitals until the first signs of orgasm in Max began to unfold. Judy felt his hips tighten several times, not jumping up, but tensing up where they lay. Each time, Max groaned a little louder too, giving his actions a kind of warning quality, a warning that the volcano was soon to erupt.

The eruption was sooner than later. Max let out a vociferous groan, escaping the confines of her pussy and left no doubt in Judy's mind of his current and imminent states. Max groaned once more loudly before his cock erupted in an explosion of cum that threatened to drown his lovely partner.