All Comments on 'Order of Protection Ch. 62-65'

by partwolf

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
ZZchromosomeZZchromosomeover 5 years ago
I Thought This Was Wrapping Up

Looks like you have more plot twists to deliver.

tishangeltishangelover 5 years ago
OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

Can't wait for what ever you have up your sneaky little sleeve,love it.

The_Crazy_OneThe_Crazy_Oneover 5 years ago

So you got a highly trained wolf who just lost her mate who wants blood, a pregnant wolf who can't shift or use her magic who's mate is having to return to his pack. Said pregnant wolf is having to go to the FBI to explain why she faked her death and then return to Moscow? Where said highly trained wolf who lost her mate is waiting? What can possibly go wrong here?

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Why can't Cuddles go to Russia with Jessie?

Now that Yuri is dead (though I'm a bit bummed as I wanted Beta John to end him, but not too quickly), the hit on Jessie is cancelled. Once word gets out, Jessie shouldn't be in danger, except possibly from Beta Polina. (Though why she would want revenge on Jessie is beyond me. Jessie is blameless as Polina's hubby was killed for crimes committed while trying to kill Jessie.)

Instead, I see Polina wanting revenge on the Alpha Council (who ordered Shura's death) and possibly Alphas Sven and Stan, as they captured Shura and executed him for his crimes.

Therefore, no reason to separate Jessie and Beta John now, as long as he remains Cuddles - but she'd better feed him steak instead of dog food!

I'm of mixed opinion on Shura's death - I understand the desire for vengeance and do understand that this is the 'were way'. Yet, by torturing Shura, the weres who participated blackened their souls just a wee bit. As Jessie said, her human side wanted no part of it - and I agree with her.

luv2read2

OddBall68OddBall68over 5 years ago

luv2,

Well Polina's vengeance would be on many. Jessie is the pinnacle. She is the reason and purpose for all that has transpired in this tale. (from Polina's point of view)

Don't be so certain she only has Polina to worry about. The Sicilians have lost a huge chunk of money in the deal. They are going to want their 300 million back one way or another. Can't let it be known that people stiffed or swindled the mob and got to live. They could try to get 300 million or more out of her in exchange for her life. Sounds very mob like.

Polina's revenge list could be long with many being close to Jessie. Actions taken against them will also be symbolic strikes against her. It would emotionally tear at her if anyone is hurt because of her. It could be something big with many ending up in close proximity in the coming chapters.

The first people, I would think, would be the two who started this ball rolling with the original and subsequent info provided to Yuri. The lawyer's assistant and her brother. All of Yuri's plans were based on that incorrect info. She could kill her and take her job to get close to Jessie. Polina could force the assistant to assist in the revenge. Their deaths would mean little to Jessie but would be satisfying to Polina.

The separation of John and Jessie will make sense in the next part. (we just got a new chapter a few hours ago on a different site. Otherwise you've caught up now on here)

As to Shura's death. That was by Were standards so no soul blackening upon the aggrieved families dispensing justice. I'm sure it was gruesome but soothing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
what's the rush?

so you just mated and found you're expecting? good, so right now we have to separate you guys and send you apart for months!

also what with the burner phones? polina checked the time, and destroyed the phone... she ate a sandwich and seasoned it with crumbled phone... she broke some phones and used hem as a pillow..

KittenBritches95KittenBritches95over 5 years ago
I love your stories!!!

I'm always waiting for your next publish. You are an extraordinary talented writer. Keep up the good work! 😻

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
keep reading

At inkitt.com, this book has one month's more chapters ... if you want to keep reading.

Ravey19Ravey19about 2 years ago

Loved the story, so many twists. And now I guess Polina is after them all.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userpartwolf@partwolf
Story series order for the Were War series: 1) Behind the Lines of the Were War 2) Beyond the Were War 3) Between the Were Wars 4) My Mystery Mate Stolen Birthright spans from before the Were Wars series to after My Mystery Mate. It can be read standalone but contains spoiler...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES