Orgy Crashers

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well, how about this?" said the middle-aged man as he walked in and found me with my ass up against the counter and my cock in Eve's mouth. He was wearing an unbuttoned Tommy Bahama shirt and boxers; she was wearing a thin and short summer dress. Both were in very good shape, if a little leathery. "Behold the impatience of youth. These kids can't even wait 20 minutes for the festivities to begin."

"My girl's just keeping me primed, sir," I said. "She likes to keep me rock-hard."

In truth, my cock was already hard when Eve had thrust it into her mouth, so I was struggling mightily to keep from flooding her mouth with my spunk almost from the start. She was doing her best to not make me come by keeping the pressure light as my cock knocked around between her molars. But still, every touch of her lips against the tightly stretched flesh of my trembling cock and every slip of my shaft along the tender wet surfaces of her tongue and pallet pushed me closer to the point of no return. I felt sweat bead up across my back and trickle down into my ass crack as I strained desperately against the irresistible pressure building in my balls.

"Hmm, I could go for a little 'priming' myself. Would you mind if I indulged, dear?" he said to the woman at his side.

"It's why we're here, hon. And I wouldn't mind getting a taste if this beefy young buck's cock while you're at it."

I was feverishly trying to come up with an excuse not to let them cut in. It was getting awkward as they waited expectantly for us to take the hint and graciously decouple so they could have a turn with our hot young selves.

"Hey. We're asking if you want to mix it up a bit. What'd'ya say, kid?" said the man with a hint of impatience.

"I can deep throat..." said his lady companion in a sing-song voice.

"..." said me, fully concentrated on not coming for a few seconds longer.

Fortunately, just then, Cindy blindly blundered into the breakfast table and knocked a veggie tray onto the floor.

"Ahhh!" she screamed, as surprised by the noise as anyone.

The middle-aged couple turned toward Cindy, who was now squatting down in an attempt to blindly gather the chunks of carrots, celery, cauliflower and broccoli from the floor without slipping in the big messy splat of ranch dressing. "You need help dear?" asked the woman and they both stepped over to assist. In a flash Eve was on her feet. She grabbed my hand, pulled me out of the room and a short way down a hall into a pantry where she pulled me in and shut the door.

"That was close," she said.

"You have no idea. I almost came."

Eve ran her index finger around her lips, gathering up a fat, pale dollop of precum. "Yeah. I noticed," she said before licking it clean. I just stared at her in horny amazement.

"God damn it, I want to fuck you so fucking much," I said to her as I looked into her eyes.

We were immediately locked in a deep, long soul kiss; our tongues probing and entwining as we pushed our bodies together and groped each other with a feverish lust. I reached down and grabbed the backs of her thighs to lift her up and push her against the door. She reached beneath to guide the tip of my cock to her eager, wet hole. With a sigh, I entered her. The warm, velvety wetness of her sex enveloped my shaft as she sank down the length of my achingly hard erection. She gave a little squeak of discomfort as she settled down on the base of my shaft and my manhood stretched her a little past the point of capacity.

"You OK?" I whispered to her as I held her there and she squirmed slightly.

"Fuuuck... Oh God... You're really goddamn big."

"You still OK with this?"

"Go ahead... right now, I don't care if you fucking ruin me."

I lifted her a bit while sliding my cock out to where just the head was still inside her. She groaned. Then with a slow, steady thrust I rammed it balls deep back inside her, making her cry out once again.

"Ooo... Yessss... Fuck my guts out, big boy," she panted to me. I began to pump her slowly.

"Mmm... Split me in two..." she grunted as I began to pick up the pace. I figured I was going to last a minute, tops, going deep like this. I wondered if we should change positions.

She kept grunt-whispering deliriously unhinged encouragement as I filled her on each thrust. "Fuck me stupid...Fuck me dry..." she growled. "Fuck me blind..." she moaned, then froze with a gasp. Her eyes popped open and she looked at me with alarm.

Then, I remembered too.

We both said it at the same time: "Cindy!"

We had completely forgotten my nearly blind sister and left her wandering around an orgy in a set of stolen see-though lingerie. Some brother I was.

I slid my cock from Eve's pussy and set her back on her feet. "I'm sorry, I need to go find my sister," I said.

"Yes. Go. I'll wait here," she replied and pushed me out into the hallway. I darted down the hall back towards the kitchen, my hard, wet cock bobbing luridly in front of me as I did.

When I re-entered the kitchen, I was shocked by what I found. My nerdy kid sister Cindy was on the floor on her elbows and knees, naked but for smears of ranch dressing on her arms, legs and tits. In front and behind her the two guys who'd been snacking on trail mix a couple of minutes ago were on their knees fucking her in her mouth and pussy with a slow, synchronized rhythm. The middle-aged couple stood over them and watched; Uncle Hank slowly stroking himself as he looked down at the scene, the woman holding up a phone and recording a video. My skin prickled with cold sweat when I realized how much my sister was obviously into it. She was enthusiastically slamming herself forward and backwards, generating a wet gulp/slap sound as she impaled her lithe body between the strangers' hard, florid cocks. It certainly made "rescuing" her a tricky situation.

"Pity my knees aren't what they used to be, or I'd be down there with them," said Hank to his wife.

"I'm sure you would, honey," said the woman as she kept her focus on recording the scene on her phone. "We both would."

If my sister wants to get spitted by couple of random dudes, I guess that's her decision, I thought to myself. But I can't imagine she'd want video of it floating around the internet.

"Um, hey," I said to the middle-aged woman, "Don't record that."

"The girl said it was OK," she said. "Besides, It's his phone, not mine." She nodded towards the guy currently trying to ease his cock down my sister's throat.

I looked at my sister again. Really? I thought. She was OK with having this recorded? Oh my God.

Now that I'd gotten their attention, the middle-aged couple was suddenly in my face. "Listen, kid, if you didn't want to play with us you could have been polite about it. You didn't have to sneak off like an asshole," said the man.

"Let's go mingle elsewhere, Hank," said the woman. She pushed the phone into my hand. "Here. You can deal with this," she said as they left in a huff.

"Dude, point my phone over here, would'ya?" said the guy at Cindy's mouth as I stood there with my arms dangling at my sides. I guess my mind was completely blown or something because, without even considering it, I lifted the phone, framed my sister's nude, ranch-dressing streaked body and watched on the cracked view screen as she pumped herself back and forth between the two stiff cocks.

"Awesome, thanks," Said the guy, giving a thumbs up to the camera. To the other guy he said: "Hey dude, let's change it up and spin this slut."

"Fuck yeah, bro!"

They slid their cocks out of Cindy and turned her around. She raised her head and squinted at her surroundings, trying to find me in the general blur as they pivoted her between them.

"Cindy!" I called to her. "I'm right here."

She looked in the direction of my voice and raised her hand to wave me away. "Let me finish," she said through her heaving breaths. Any further comment was cut off as a cock, glistening with wetness from the deep recesses of her own pussy, was pushed into her mouth.

My mind reeling, I finally stopped the recording and set the phone down on the counter. The phone's owner - now currently slamming his cock into my sister's squelching wet pussy - didn't notice. I wondered if maybe I should go to go back to Eve. We could finish fucking and I could come back to collect Cindy afterwards. What a goddamned day.

I was turning to leave when the middle-aged lady who had just told me off came blustering back into the kitchen with a woman in tow. She was a very attractive lady of around 40-ish with dark, wavy hair, blue eyes and a tight body that bespoke a lot of consistent effort at maintaining her youthful muscle tone. She wore a black satin bustier that barely contained her full, natural breasts, a matching black thong, sheer, thigh-high stockings and black, high heeled pumps. Her resemblance to Eve was striking.

"There!" said the middle-aged woman, pointing at Cindy and her companions on the floor.

"Thank you, Karen," said the woman I correctly assumed to be Eve's mother and patted her shoulder. Karen gave me a nasty look as she turned and left.

The wet slaps and gurgling grunts coming from Cindy's quaking body had increased in intensity and frequency. Her body was now shining with a thick layer of sweat that ran in rivulets down her arms and legs, pooled along her back and dripped from her rhythmically bouncing breasts. I could see her flesh beginning to bloom with a pink blush as the two cocks pushed her towards climax. She surely would have come if Eve's mother hadn't grabbed a vase of lilies and dumped it out over the three of them.

"What the fuck, Theresa?!" shouted one of the men, yanking his cock from Cindy's mouth with a pop as he pulled away from the cascade of cold water and big pink flowers.

"What-the-fuck yourself, Steve. We start in ten minutes... you couldn't wait that long?"

"Yeah, I know... But just look at her," he said pointing at Cindy who was now laying on her side in a puddle of cold water, hot sweat and zesty ranch dressing. She was slowly pulling herself up into a sitting position as she panted for breath. Her wet hair clung limply to the sides of her face and her cheap mascara was smeared and running down her cheeks. "Well...She looked a lot hotter before you dumped water on her."

Theresa looked down at Cindy. "She's certainly seems young," she said. "Let's have a look at you dear." Cindy reluctantly turned her face up towards Theresa. I felt a flash of panic. Cindy was friends with Theresa's daughter; surely they had met before. But the moment passed. She couldn't place Cindy although she looked right at her. My dorky sister was unrecognizable as the messy, fuck-dazed slut slumped at her feet.

Theresa turned to me and looked me up and down appreciatively. Seeing my stiff cock glistening with the slime from my too-brief coupling with Eve, she reached out and gave it a squeeze. I smiled awkwardly at her as it twitched expectantly in her palm. She returned my smile as she released her grip on my shaft, raised her hand to her face and sniffed. "This one's been busy too," she said and lasciviously licked her fingers while maintaining eye contact. "Ummm. You have tasty friends." She chuckled at my apparent distress, but I said nothing as I watched Theresa unknowingly lick her daughter's juice from her fingers.

"He had some other girl with him. She was real hot too," said Steve.

Theresa turned to him. "This doesn't concern you. Why don't you and Bob clean up this mess while I deal with these two?"

"Aww... fuck." said Bob as he looked at the mess that had just become his problem.

As I watched the guys help Cindy to her feet, Theresa turned back to me. "So, tell me kid, who the hell are you two?"

"We were invited by the Richmans," I lied, remembering the teacher couple we'd seen by the pool.

"Oh really?" she said dubiously. She looked at Cindy again, "She looks familiar... but I don't think from the Richman's."

"They told us to swing by... we got here late," I said.

"Look kid, I'll be honest. I don't believe you... but I kinda don't care. Our parties could always use more young, horny people and you two are certainly that. But you need to respect how we do things around here. This is my goddamned birthday party and I want a nice horny crowd for my gangbang, so, please, relax a bit. Once things get started - which is only in, like, ten minutes - go wild and fuck whoever you want. Can you manage that?"

Cindy and I both nodded our heads.

"Good," She said with a pleasant smile. "Now go over to the sink and clean up this poor girl while I check on Steve and Bob's mess."

Amazed that we hadn't been discovered, Cindy and I went to the sink. As I moistened a towel with warm water, I whispered my plan to her. "OK. We're getting out of here. After we get you cleaned up, we're going to go get Eve, then we're going to find our clothes and get the fuck out of this place as fast as we can. Then, we're never going to fucking talk about any of this ever again." As I spoke, I kept an eye on Theresa. She was flirting amicably with the guys as they cleaned up the mess. She didn't look our way at all. We seemed to have been forgotten.

I began cleaning Cindy by wiping the smears of dressing off her arms and legs. Her limbs still trembled and her skin was a florid pink beneath the sheen of sweat that coated her flesh. She looked at me both frustrated and embarrassed as I began awkwardly wiping the towel up along her firm but filthy ass, trying to clean the dressing and occasional crumble of broccoli florets from her butt crack. She grabbed the towel from me and hissed "I'll do it" through clenched teeth. As she hurriedly cleaned off her ass, tits and abdomen, she informed me of her intentions in a frustrated whisper.

"NO," she said, thrusting her face to within inches of mine so she could see my face and be sure I was understanding the seriousness of what she was telling me. She was so close I could smell the cock on her breath. "We are not leaving," she said. "Not yet. I was so close, so fucking close. If Eve's goddamned mother hadn't walked in, I would have come in, maybe, ten seconds. But I'm on edge now and I NEED to finish. Do you understand? You can leave now if you want but I'm not leaving until I get what I need."

Her words knocked me back a step as I looked at my wild-eyed sister with a mixture of terror and frustration. We stared angrily at each other as we stood frozen in impasse like two determined siblings arguing over which video to watch next on a long car trip.

"Hey, kids," said Steve. He and Bob were passing us on their way out of the room. "We decided that since the young lady here was the one who knocked that shit on the floor, you guys are gonna take care of it instead of us." I turned and saw most of the mess was still there, although Theresa had apparently left.

"Hey, find us when the party gets going," said Bob to Cindy with a wink. "We'd love to finish what we started."

Cindy watched them disappear down the hallway with a palpable air of sexual frustration. I looked around the empty kitchen. "Here's our chance," I said, grabbing Cindy's arm. "Follow me."

I pulled Cindy out of the kitchen and a short way down the hall to the Pantry door. We ducked inside, but Eve wasn't there.

"Shit!" I said. "Now what?"

"She's supposed to meet us here?"

"No. She was supposed to wait for us here. Where the fuck did she go?"

"Do you see my glasses? Did she leave them for me?"

I looked around. Nothing.

"If only I could see I could go out there and..."

I was about to tell her that under no circumstances was she leaving the pantry before Eve came back, when there was a tap on the wall from the other side.

"Do I hear a lady's voice in there?" said a man's voice through the drywall.

"... uh, yeah..." said Cindy.

A small panel in the wall at about waist height swung open from the other side, revealing a four-inch square opening. A long, mostly erect cock poked though.

"How about you help me out then? I gotta watch my wife get gangbanged in about five minutes and I need to take the edge off or I'm going to fucking explode."

Cindy and I looked at each other with astonishment. It was Eve's Dad!

"Theresa's your wife, huh?" confirmed Cindy

"Well, yeah, of course. But I'd prefer not to chat about her while I'm waiting to get sucked off at a gloryhole. Who are you anyway?"

"Oh, never mind that," said Cindy. She avoided looking my way as she sunk to her knees. She took the waiting cock in hand and it immediately sprang to full firmness as she traced around the rim of his head with her tongue. I watched with my mouth hanging open in shock as my sister gave this stranger a fantastic looking blow job.

"Ooo, that's good," said Eve's dad. "But could you pick up the pace, darling? Theresa's gangbang kicks off in a few minutes and I can't be late..."

"Don't worry," she said. "I have an idea."

Cindy stood and turned around so that her ass was facing the glory hole. Reaching around to take the waiting shaft in hand, she brought it to the visibly dewy lips of her pussy and slipped the firm glans of his penis along the hot furrow of her sex.

"Ohhh, yeah. Is that what I think it is?" asked Eve's father.

Cindy didn't answer with words. Instead she positioned his cock at the gates of her womanhood and eased herself back onto his rigid meat. She let out a low moan as she pushed back until her ass was up against the wall and that long fat cock filled her completely. I watched with disbelieving eyes and covered my newly re-enflamed erection with my hands as best I could.

"Yes! Yes! Yes!" grunted Eve's dad as he began pumping a rapid, rugged fuck into Cindy's trembling body through the glory hole. Shaking from the force of the deep incursions into her young body, she reached up under herself and began to frig her clit in time to his thrusts in a desperate attempt to climax before he did.

Without really thinking about it; without even realizing I was doing it, I began stroking my erection as I watched my sister's taut, sweat-streaked body tremble and writhe as she pushed herself towards orgasm.

She didn't make it in time. With a grunt, Eve's father suddenly froze as he tipped over the line of climax and began pumping a deluge of sperm into my sister's desperately disappointed pussy. She tried to keep up the motion by thrusting herself back and forth along the length of his twitching shaft as it ejaculated into her, but he rapidly lost his firmness and his wet, florid cock soon flopped free to smear a final dollop of jism across Cindy's pale ass.

"Ohhh, God that was good," he said as he pulled his penis back through the glory hole. "But I gotta go. Come introduce yourself when the party gets swinging. Ask for Jim."

We heard the little hinged panel shut again and he was gone.

"God. Damn. It." growled Cindy.

I didn't know what to say, so I just stood there. When she looked my way, we both realized I was still holding my erection in a white-knuckled grip.

"I can't take it anymore," said Cindy, almost in tears. "You need to do it..."

"What!?"

Cindy pivoted around so her ass was facing me. I could see the dripping wet, ruby-red lips of her sex-inflamed pussy quivering with a desperate lust. A pale stream of semen seeped from her vagina, down the moist canyon of her sex to drip in small pearls of sperm from the hood of her clit.

"Do me. Just this once. It'll be OK."

"I... I don't..."

I could smell her horniness in the heavy scent of her pussy which now infused in the confined space of the pantry. She bent forward and moved her legs apart a little wider, so her lips unfolded before me, allowing more of Eve's dad's cum to flow out and course down her trembling thighs. My cock was getting harder as I felt wet sexual heat radiating off her vulva. I took a step back and reached out to push her away, but, as my hand touched her ass and I felt her hot skin shudder at my touch, I froze.