Orgy Crashers

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'm not saying I would definitely have done it, but thank God Eve showed up then.

"What the hell!" she said as she slipped into the room. Her eyes were wide with shock, but they quickly narrowed to a lurid glare. "Were you guys fucking each other in here?"

"No!" I said.

"Sure smells like it."

"I just got fucked through the glory hole," said Cindy. "But I didn't even come."

"And I was stuck here watching because you didn't wait for us!" I said, trying to make it Eve's fault that I came within seconds of fucking my kid sister.

Somehow neither of us got around to mentioning that the man at the glory hole had been Eve's father. In retrospect, that was probably a mistake. Perhaps if she had been as interested in the "who" of Cindy's escapade as she was in the "what", it would have come up. But Eve's response was: "Whoa... wait. There's a glory hole in here?"

Cindy showed Eve the secret panel in the wall. "That must open into the guest bathroom. Wow. I can't believe this house still has some dirty secrets I didn't know about," said Eve.

"Congratulations on discovering the family glory hole, Eve," said Cindy with a tense voice. "But where the hell are my glasses?"

"Sorry, Cindy, I forget how blind you are," She said as she gently placed them on the bridge of Cindy's nose and nestled the temples onto her ears.

Cindy blinked and looked around. She blushed when she saw me with unblurred vision, standing there naked with my painfully stiff prick gathered up behind my cupped hands.

When she turned to Eve, she said: "You've changed your outfit." Eve was now wearing thigh-high black stockings with a garter belt, four-inch stiletto heels and no bra or panties. She had touched up her makeup too. She looked glamorously hot.

"So did you," said Eve as she looked over Cindy's nude body, frizzed out hair and smeared makeup. "What the hell happened?"

"It's a long story," said Cindy.

"Save it," said Eve, looking a little nervous. "It's time. We've got to go."

Cindy perked up and smiled one of her big grins where her gums get too much play.

"Time for what?" I asked.

"You'll see," she replied. "Just follow me."

I thought of putting up some resistance and demanding to be told what the hell is going on but, frankly, my mind was blown by this point. Staring down the barrel of your sister's cum-drenched pussy takes a mental toll on a guy.

Eve took both our hands and led us out of the pantry and down a paneled hall. As she did so we heard a big group of people start singing "Happy Birthday" somewhere in the house. We cut through a darkened room that looked like a home office and out some glass doors onto the patio by the pool. I realized we were now on the other side of the pool from the shed door we'd peeked out of when we first spied on the party just thirty-ish minutes ago.

We were alone. From the noise, lights and shadows on the curtains that concealed the interior of the house, it was obvious the "party" was just about to start inside. Someone, it sounded like Eve's dad's voice, was speaking over occasional whoops and a smattering of saucy interjections, none of which we could make out clearly from out by the pool.

"Here, this is good." Said Cindy as she indicated a low, six-foot square padded platform right in the middle of the patio. Cindy lay back, anxiously casting her eyes toward the room where the adults were getting a progressively rowdier.

"What the fuck are we doing!?" I asked with mounting alarm.

Eve reached down and gave my balls a light squeeze. "We're petitioning for membership," she said and turned to face Cindy.

"What?!" I replied.

Eve ignored me as she lowered herself toward Cindy, who was now laying back with her legs wide. Shimmering streaks of spunk striped her inner thighs and speckled the uncoiled lips of her pussy. I completely forgot my trepidation and trembled with a wicked thrill as I watched her drag her tongue up through the mess, slurping up small mouthfuls of jizz before settling down to nosily lick up along the crease of my sister's cunt.

"Ummm... Whoever fucked you had delicious cum," purred Eve as she paused to swallow. Cindy and I exchanged a guilty look, but we knew it was too late to reveal that secret now.

As she continued eating out my sister, Eve moved up so her knees were on the edge of the platform and her lovely ass was presented alluringly before me. Heedless of our situation, I stepped towards her with my erection at the ready. Cindy bit her lower lip as she watched me position myself behind Eve and slide my cock into her sopping-wet pussy. I sank into her velvety depths with a slow steady push that made her squirm luridly. Finally, I came to rest with my shaft balls deep inside her.

"Ooooooh!" moaned Eve into Cindy's pussy.

I began slow, pulling out and pushing into Eve's eager young body with a deliberate rhythm. As I did so, Eve's tongue danced around Cindy's clit and lips, sending my sister into gasping paroxysms of pleasure. Cindy tugged her nipples and chewed her lips as I began driving Eve with my cock, using my deep thrusts to push Eve's tongue against my sisters quivering clit.

"Yes!" Cindy cried. "Fuck that little slut. Fuck her. OH! Yes, just like that."

As I gripped Eve's hips and slammed an increasingly forceful fuck into her, I watched her back muscles undulate beneath her smooth flesh in a sinuous motion as an overwhelming wave of pleasure gathered within her. Cindy gazed at me with wild eyes as she held Eve's head with fistfuls of hair and rode her face like an untamed horse. I felt my skin begin to prickle and my teeth tingle as the pressure in my balls crept past the point of no return.

Finally, Cindy finally got her orgasm. I watched her eyes roll back into her head and her breath catch in her chest as her entire body began to quiver violently. She wailed out a guttural moan as she pushed Eve's face back from her pussy. This shifted her position so that I was balls deep inside Eve with no room to thrust, which is probably why I didn't come immediately. I moved a hand around her body, from her hips to find her clit as she squirmed on my cock. She turned her head and our lips met for a hungry kiss.

I heard Cindy say through her heaving breaths: "Uh, guys... Here they come."

That's when I noticed the noise had changed. The muted cacophony of music and voices from the interior of the house was suddenly louder. I turned my head and saw the crowd paused at the double sliding doors on the edge of the patio. Eve's parents - Jim and Theresa - were standing there nude and slack-jawed with all their nude and slack-jawed guests gathered around them.

"You!" said Theresa when she saw me.

"Is that's Eve's friend Cindy?" asked Eve's father in disbelief as he saw the fuck-dazed, bespectacled teenager panting on the cushioned dais. As his eyes moved to the lingerie-clad figure between me and Cindy he croaked out: "Oh God... No!"

Eve turned her head to face her parents. There was a gasp from the crowd.

"Hi... We're here to j-join... your... your... Oh... Oooohhh, shiiit!" said Eve as she came. The crowd watched with wide eyes as she shuddered and writhed against me.

"Stop this! Stop this right fucking now!" shouted Eve's father. He seemed ready to charge at me but Theresa and a couple of the men in the crowd held him back.

I tried to comply and decouple from Eve, but I was too far along to move my cock more than a millimeter without triggering my own release. So, when I tried to pull out, I immediately lost it and began to come massively. Resigning myself to the inevitable, I slammed my cock back into Eve and let my heavy load of sperm flood her young womb.

"OH!" I grunted as held Eve's ass tightly against my pelvis. "Unnnh..."

"Are you ejaculating into my daughter right now, you fucking asshole?"

"Uh huh...," I grunted as more and more of my seed jetted into his squirming daughter. "Sorry!"

"You motherfucker!"

"Well, you came in me," said Cindy, raising her head in my defense.

Eve's head whipped around to face Cindy. "That was my dad's cum!?"

"Oh. Um... sorry?" said Cindy with an awkward shrug.

Eve looked suddenly pale, as if she might vomit. Instead she slapped Cindy across the face. "You fucking slut!" She cried as I grabbed her arms and Cindy struggled to scamper away.

"You son of a bitch!" growled Eve's dad as he broke free and charged me. I saw his fist flying at my face but there wasn't much I could do about it.

***

I woke to bright light from a pocket flashlight moving from pupil to pupil as gentle fingers held my eyelids open. When the light turned off, I was able to make out an elegant Asian woman leaning over me. I recoiled in surprise when I realized it was Doctor Park, me and Cindy's former pediatrician. She was wearing a see-though gold-threaded body stocking. Her breath smelled of gin and pussy.

"You'll be fine," she said and patted me on the cheek. I winced and wondered if I was going to have a bruise.

"Hey Jim, turns out you're not guilty of murder," she called out as she stood up. "Let's keep it that way."

I raised my head to look around. The crowd was gathered close, surrounding the cushioned dais where I lay. Mostly men and mostly nude, they were all looking down, but not at me. I followed their eyes to find Cindy and Eve a few feet away. Eve was on her back with her knees pulled up to her chest. Cindy lay on her belly with her face at Eve's pussy. They were both looking at me with relieved smiles. A pale rind of congealing slime was smeared around Cindy's lips. Milky strands hung from her chin and stretched back to Eve's parted labia.

"How you feeling?" asked Eve.

"OK, now that I see you two have made up," I said.

"Yeah, we're even now," said Cindy with a smile as she moved up Eve's body to give her a deep and filthy kiss.

"OK, girls," said Theresa as she leaned over the dais. "That's enough of that. Are you ready to proceed with the ceremony?"

They said they were. "Eve and I are going to get initiated!" whispered Cindy to me as she and Eve rose from the cushion to stand at Theresa's side.

I was still a little foggy headed, so it took a moment for that to sink in. I looked around at the encircling crowd and saw hands gripping lust-stiffened cocks. I saw hard, hungry eyes anticipating the mass defilement of the nervous initiates. I felt my stomach flutter as Theresa addressed the crowd.

"OK folks, I guess the girls are ready to begin. As you know, I've opted to postpone my birthday 'event' so Eve and Cindy can have a proper initiation. Eve and her friend Cindy will be our youngest members ever, so go a little easy on them, OK." I could see shadow of concern pass over Theresa's face as a low, horny murmur arose from the crowd. "Anything you want to say before we begin, Eve?"

Eve, looking quite nervous, just shook her head "no".

"How about you, Cindy?"

"Well, don't take it too easy..." she said with a nervous laugh.

"OK then... I guess you gentlemen may begin..." said Theresa.

There was a low cheer and some applause from the horny cluster of men. The girls scanned the constricting crowd with wide eyes and nervous smiles as hands reached in to stroke their tits and squeeze their asses. The youngest of them were over a decade older than the girls, many quite a bit older than that, and now they pressed close to tell the girls how pretty and sexy and hot they were. They asked them if they liked cocks, if they liked touching cocks, what else did they like to do with cocks? The girls smiled awkwardly and reached out to fondle the encircling erections. Firm hands found their shoulders and eased them down to sit on the edge of the platform. The girls grew genuinely enraptured as they inhaled the pheromone-saturated miasma that washed over them and began to stroke and suck along the bobbing palisade of throbbing flesh.

The press of the crowd had forced Theresa and I to the far edge of the dais. Turning away from the sight of her daughter pistoning her face back and forth along a stranger's penis while stroking two more on either side of her head, Theresa rose and extended a hand. "Come on kid," she said. "Let's give the girls some room."

She led me to a lounge chair toward the side of the patio. Jim walked up to us. "What the hell are you planning to do with him?" he asked.

"It's my birthday," said Theresa. "You figure it out."

"Jesus, Theresa, he just fucked our daughter."

"He's young, I bet I can get him up again."

Jim gave her a hard look.

"Your daughter is right there sucking off your accountant, Jim," she said calmly. "This is hardly the time to be a prude."

They glared at each other for a bit. "You're such a fucking slut," said Jim with an air of resignation and admiration.

"Yes. And you love it."

"I do. God help me, I do."

Suddenly they were in each other's arms, kissing deeply. I was relieved. I had been getting worried I was about to get punched again.

Apparently forgotten, I turned back toward the girls. All I could see was a tight knot of sweaty-backs and clenched male asses. When I turned back toward Theresa and Jim, they'd released each other from their embrace and Theresa was looking impatiently at me. She pointed at me and then the lounge chair.

Obediently, I lowered myself into the cushion and leaned back. Theresa sat astride my ankles and bent over to guide my flaccid cock into her mouth. I immediately began to grow as her full, wet lips slipped up and down along the tightening skin and her tongue danced crazy patterns along the extra-sensitive flesh along the underside of my shaft. Jim hovered to the side and watched with a hollow-eyed intensity as his wife sucked the dick that had just filled his young daughter's pussy with sperm. He was making me nervous, so I closed my eyes and listened to the gulping and sighing of Cindy and Eve's oral warm-up as it evolved into to the slapping and moaning of a full-on gangbang.

I felt Theresa shift her position as she spread my thighs and took some time to bathe my balls with her tongue and nibble down along my taint. I opened my eyes and saw Jim was behind her now, noisily eating her ass. She squirmed and shuddered as he worked her open. She moved up my body to tit-fuck me for a while with her big, shapely breasts before moving up some more so she was straddling my pelvis and grinding down on my erection with her hot, wet pussy. With a practiced move she slipped a hand down and slid me inside her. She sank down on my cock with a satisfied sigh. "OH!," she croaked as Jim crouched behind her and began easing his cock into her ass. I could feel him slide into her guts through the tender wall of flesh that separated us. "OH... OH GOD!" she cried as we both began pumping her in different holes.

She came almost immediately and we paused to let her thrash out her climax while pressed between us. We started up again with a slow rolling motion where my thrusts into her pussy were just slightly syncopated from Jim's into her ass. Her fat tits slapped me in the face as she rode our two pricks with a grunting urgency. As our tempo increased into a wild, bucking crescendo, sweat poured off our bodies. Our slapping skin and labored breaths drowned out the sound of my sister's initiation happening just several yards away.

I turned to my right to check on the girls. There was a gap in the crowd so I could see Cindy straddling a man's lap as she rode his cock reverse-cowgirl style while alternately sucking the pre-cum dripping cocks that hovered on either side of her face. Eve was on her hands and knees licking long, wet paths up from the balls of the man fucking Cindy all the way to her clit. Another man knelt behind Eve, sliding his manhood in and out of her vagina as he worked a lube, slickened thumb into her ass.

My body was beginning to tingle as I felt my orgasm coil within me. Theresa seemed close too, as she was shaking and panting while her fingernails dug into my shoulders. Jim's breath was coming in ragged huffs as he worked to maintain our punishing tempo.

Thresa spoke to Jim in a raspy groan. "Look at her, Jim... Our little girl." Jim eyes widened as the sight hit him.

I turned my head again and saw Eve red faced and panting as she sank the final inch onto a fat cock that now filled her ass. The large black guy we'd earlier spotted fucking Mrs. Richman stepped between Eve's thighs with his huge cock at the ready. Eve's eyes grew wide and terrified as he lined himself up to push into her pussy. Eve opened her mouth to speak but someone stepped up to shove a cock in her mouth, making it impossible.

"Oh God," Jim moaned around his laboring breath as he watched his daughter contort and shudder at the sensation of three fat cocks forcing their way into her over-stuffed body.

"Watching my baby getting used like that..." gasped Theresa. "It's... It's so..."

"Uuuunnnhhhh..." grunted Jim as I felt his cock twitch and begin to pump in Theresa's ass through the bruised flesh of her hard-fucked holes. The sensation set me off too, and I began to spasm at the bottom of our fuck pile as I shot my load deep inside her. Theresa followed within a couple of seconds and came again in a screaming, swearing fit.

We collapsed in a sweaty pile on the lounge and struggled to catch our breaths. As we did so a commotion arose to my right. There was a scuffle and I heard a girl wail out "No!". Immediately afterward, Eve went running past us. Her stockings were torn ragged with runs; her skin was rubbed a raw pink and her puffy eyes were red with tears. Several disappointed voices called after her to come back as she disappeared into the house. Theresa and Jim pulled themselves to their feet as quickly as they could and followed her inside. Jim shot the crowd of men a dirty look as he left the patio.

I got up to see what was going on. As I approached the cluster of naked men, I caught sight of Cindy. She was laying on her back, on the chest of a guy whose cock was inserted fully up her ass. He held her legs wide and her head hung backward off his shoulder as two men roughly fucked her pussy and throat. Her arms were extended for men to guide her hands to their erections where she awkwardly stroked them with a distracted urgency. She moaned with satisfaction as she squirmed at the center of the churning scrum of men, cocks pumping in every hole.

"Hey," I said to the black guy I'd just seen completing Eve's double penetration. "What just happened with Eve?"

He looked at me with disgust. "What are you in line for? Isn't this your sister?"

Several guys looked at me with similar disgusted looks. I awkwardly backed away from the crowd.

"Hey, kiddo," called a voice from a cluster of women who were watching the action from off to the side. They were mostly in their mid-thirties to early forties and they were obviously keeping themselves entertained with fingers, tongues and toys while the men focused their attention on the teenager's gangbang.

"Hi," I said.

"Why don't you come over here and play with us."

I pointed to my limp cock, still wet from the depths of Theresa's pussy. "I just finished. Twice."

"Don't worry about it," said trim and dark-skinned black lady with big tits and narrow, gold-flecked eyes. "With all of us working on you at once, you'll be like an old oak post in five minutes."

I shrugged and sat down with the group of ladies. They started clustering around me with big, eager smiles and running their hands along my muscles. But they suddenly stopped and pulled away when Jim showed up again. He didn't look pleased.

"Let's talk," he said and motioned for me to follow him.

I stood and reluctantly followed him across the patio as the women expressed their disappointment.

"Is Eve OK?" I asked.

He waved the question away. "She's too goddamn young for a gangbang, is what she is."