Orgy Crashers

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I guess..." I said as I looked back at Cindy being lifted between two guys with her legs spread wide to accept the cocks thrust deep into her pussy and ass. She was moaning loudly as their strong arms moved her up and down along the full lengths their glistening wet shafts.

"By the way, sorry I punched you out earlier." He said

"I understood... but, honestly, it was worth it."

He gave me some side-eye and a mirthless laugh as he led me into the house though the big, sliding glass doors. He picked up a small, neatly folded pile of clothes with a worn pair of sneakers on top. They were mine.

"Well, kid, it's been an unforgettable experience meeting you, but I'm kicking you out now," he said as he handed the pile to me.

"What?" I looked toward the patio where I heard Cindy cry out in pleasure as she came yet again. "Don't I get to join too?"

"No. Eve told us she walked in on you and your sister when you were about to fuck."

"We didn't do it..."

Jim held up a hand to shush me. "Whatever. We don't need that kind of trouble around here. So, it's either you or your sister and, frankly, there's no contest. Your sister's a goddamn natural and kids like you are a dime a dozen."

As I pulled my clothes on, I tried to think of an objection, but I could see Jim's point.

"Well, this is goodbye," said Jim as he opened the front door for me. "Maybe we'll see you around somewhere kid. But stay the hell away from here." With that he shut the door in my face.

As I turned toward home, I heard a cheer echo though the darkened neighborhood as someone shouted what sounded like "Bukkake Time!" from somewhere behind the house.

Swearing quietly to myself, I walked the two blocks home and tried not to imagine by sister being drenched in the cum of a dozen strangers. As I neared our front walk, I heard someone running toward me through the darkness. I turned towards the noise and recognized Eve trotting up the sidewalk in tight yoga pants and a loose tee-shirt. Her hair was wet and the thin fabric of her tee-shirt clung to her damp, braless breasts as if she'd recently showered.

"Hey," I said.

"Hey."

"So, what happened back there?" I asked.

"I guess I just freaked out. Getting fucked by a bunch of my parent's friends wasn't as much fun as it seemed when Cindy and I were fantasizing about it."

"Where is Cindy?" I asked, even though I had a pretty good idea.

"She's still at it. She used up all the guys and now she's plowing through the women. No offense, but your sister's the horniest slut I've ever met. I should've known I couldn't keep up with her."

"Jesus Christ," I said. "That's disturbing. No offense, but I thought you were the slutty one."

"Yeah," she said. "Seems like everyone assumes that. Must be the tits."

I laughed and we awkwardly stared at each other for a bit.

"Can I ask you a blunt question?" I said.

"Sure."

"What are you doing here?"

"Well... I was kinda hoping you'd want to just hang out. Nothing weird. We could watch a movie in bed... Maybe I could spend the night if it's OK with you? I know that's pretty boring..."

I smiled. "No problem," I said. "After this evening, boring actually sounds pretty great." I unlocked the door and invited her in.

In what turned out to be the first of a lifetime of pleasant evenings together, we had a wonderful time, although, to be honest, we didn't watch very much of that movie.