Original Story about Two Lesbians

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Umm...Erin?" Ari squeaked, feeling Erin's arm around her chest, "Erin!"

"Mmmm...shuddup..." Erin mumbled, tightening her arm around Ari's chest.

Ari squealed at the hand clasping her ample breast. Unlike Erin's nearly flat chest, Ari had developed quite curvaciously and her breasts rather big. She pulled Erin's arm off and slipped out of bed quickly. Erin mumbled and curled up with Ari's pillow. Ari blushed and hurried out of the room, closing the door behind her. Her mind was reeling after having Erin so close to her. What confused her was that it had been extermely comfortable and enjoyable. She even kinda liked having Erin touch her breast.

She sat down on the couch and looked around the room. Her hands were nervously fidgeting around her lap.

"Ugh...you had to get up, didn't you?" Erin mumbled sleepily as she walked into the kitchen, having put her large black framed glasses back on.

Ari looked up and squeaked loudly at Erin's lack of clothes. Erin was only wearing panties and Ari found herself staring at her small breasts.

"I was sleeping really well too. Really nice to have a warm body to cling to. Guess I understand why people like romance. Really good way to sleep." Erin said as she poured a bowl of cereal.

"Erin! I thought you were gonna sleep on the couch!" Ari squeaked, looking back at the off television.

"Yah. I thought I was too..." Erin took a bite of cereal, "...but then I saw you sleeping in bed and I decided I thought I'd try and see what people liked so much about sleeping together. It was good."

"But you said you wouldn't sleepin the bed!" Ari squealed.

"What're you worried about? Wasn't it comfortable?" Erin said flatly, sitting down on the couch next to her.

"Well...I...I mean..." Ari stuttered, still staring at Erin, "Could...could you put...some clothes on?"

"Nah. I never really liked clothes to begin with. Another reason why I hate society." Erin said as she ate her breakfast.

"Umm...I'm worried." Ari muttered.

"Bout what?" Erin said with her mouth full of cereal.

"I think...I...might've..." Ari started to blush, "Liked sleeping with you."

"Yah? And why wouldn't you? Bed was warmer and you had something to cling to." Erin said, "What's to worry?"

"Umm...I might've...liked it in more...than that way." Ari mumbled quietly.

"Oh. Well. Easy way to figure out if that's the problem." Erin said, swallowing and putting the bowl aside.

"What's that?" Ari asked, looking up suddenly.

Erin leaned over and kissed Ari on the lips. Erin sat back and Ari looked completely stunned. Her face slowly changed to a burning red. When the realization of what happened hit her, she leapt to her feet and raced to the bathroom. There were no sounds of crying or anything so Erin resumed her cereal.

Ari on the other hand shut the bathroom door and sat down on the toilet. Her face burned red and she was freaking out. Not because she got kissed but because the kiss hadn't been bad. In fact, Erin's lips had been quite pleasing. Ari put a finger on her own lips and closed her eyes. She couldn't resist the fact that she had quite enjoyed it when Erin kissed her.

There was a sound at the door and Ari stood up quickly. Erin had a bad habit of just barging in the bathroom whenever she wanted in order to talk to Ari. The door opened and Erin stepped in the doorway.

"Erin..." Ari squeaked, blushing when she saw her.

"Sorry, I just needed to check something. I thought I noticed something when I kissed you." Erin said, stepping towards Ari.

"What?!" Ari squeaked.

Erin put her hands on either side of Ari's face, wrapping her fingers around her face. Ari blushed and tried to move as Erin stood on her toes. She pressed her lips to Ari's and Ari squeaked in surprise. But Erin didn't move. In fact she turned her head and wrapped her arms around Ari's neck. Her tongue pushed into Ari's mouth and started to play with her tongue. Ari started to feel light headed as Erin kissed her passionately. She let go and stood back. Ari blinked, her head hazy and her body light.

"Yep. I'm a lesbian." Erin said as simply if she just found a dollar on the ground.

"Huhhh...?" Ari hummed, blinking and still dazed.

"Alright. Back to my games." Erin said, walking away.

Ari rubbed her lips and squealed loudly, walking quickly out of the room.

"So...so...I...liked that...does that make me...?" Ari stuttered as she talked to Erin.

"A lesbian. Yep. Congratulations. Want to have sex later?" Erin asked nonchalantly.

"Whaaaaaat?!" Ari squealed loudly.

"Sex? You know, orgasms and all that? I've never had it before. If sleeping together was all that good I'd bet sex would be pretty awesome as well." Erin said as she continued to play her game.

"Well...I...we...I mean...we don't...really know...each other...and we really aren't...a couple...we aren't married." Ari stammered, "And...and we're both...girls!"

"So. I've seen lesbian porn before. It's pretty much just one long bit of foreplay. Fingering, licking and all that." Erin said.

"But...but...but..." Ari said and Erin paused the game.

She stood up and turned to Ari. Ari stood, rooted to the floor and scared to move. Erin wrapped her arms around Ari and locked lips with her again. She grabbed Ari's ass with both hands and pushed her tongue into Ari's mouth. This time she was more forceful and her hands grabbed and touched all over her. Ari was starting to feel strange and incredibly good. She let her arms follow Erin's and she put her hands on Erin's bare back.

Erin let go of her and Ari was reluctant to let go. It had felt so good to be embraced and touched by her.

"That felt so good..." Ari sighed as Erin slipped out of her arms.

"Yea. Not bad. Your butt is soft." Erin said, "Nice and big."

"Waaaah?!" Ari squealed loudly, "I've got a big soft butt?! Noooo! You're so mean!"

"Why?" Erin asked as she went back to her game.

"Beacuse you said I've got a fat butt!" Ari screamed, "I'm not fat!"

"In comparison to my butt, your's is bigger and softer." Erin said simply, " I like butts and your's is nice."

"You're mean!" Ari yelled, stamping out of the room.

"Good grief." Erin sighed, still playing her game.

Ari stamped back to the bedroom and closed the door. She sat down on the bed and crossed her arms, huffing angrily.

"I don't have a big butt!" Ari mumbled under her breath, "Do I?"

She stood up and pulled up her night gown. She put her hands on her panties and felt her butt with both hands. She felt her cotton panties beneath her hands as she felt her butt.

"It is soft...and...I do have a big butt!" Ari whined, "It can't be that big!"

She looked around and found a mirror standing in the corner of the bedroom. She turned around and looked at her butt in the mirror. It looked huge. She cried in terror and grasped her nightie in both hands. She grabbed her white panties and pushed them down to look at her bare butt. It still looked huge to her. She ran a hand down her butt and gave a soft moan.

"What? What's going on?" Ari mumbled, looking at herself a little closer.

She bent over and looked at her pussy. It was wet and glistening with clear fluid.

"Huh?" Ari mumbled, running a finger down her pussy, "Ahhh!"

She moaned at the feeling that made her body shudder with pleasure. She nervously turned around and sat back on the side of the bed, her panties still around her ankles. She spread her knees apart and pulled her gown off. Ari had literally no sexual experiences up until this point in her life. All she knew was that men and women were supposed to love each other and have sex to make children.

Ari touched herself again and a quaking pleasure burst through her body. She cried out and clenched her legs together tightly. However this caused her hand to rub against her wet pussy. She moaned again louder and collapsed back onto the bed. She put a hand on her chest and felt how fast her heart was beating. She took a breath and put her hand between her legs again. Her middle finger slipped between the wet folds and made her squeak. She reached up and grabbed a pillow. Hugging it to her body with one arm, she pushed her finger deeper. Ari could feel her finger inside herself. It was such a strange and amazing feeling as her finger slipped deeper.

She breathed in deeply and her eyes widened. The scent of Erin's pillow was making her insides tighten up into knots. Her pussy was clenching and unbelievably wonderful pleasure was pouring through her. Ari squeaked and squirmed, moanging happily as her finger dug into her tight, wet hole. Before long, Ari found herself fantasizing about Erin. She started imagining what it would be like to have Erin playing with her. To have the cute girl's fingers touching her down there.

"Ohhh Erin...Erin..." Ari moaned, letting her finger push in and out in whatever way felt the best.

Pulling the pillow to one side, she grabbed her breast and moaned again. Her chest grew tight and her breath shortened. She was panting as she played with herself wildly.

"Oh god it feels good...I never knew this could feel so good! Ohhh!" Ari cooed, arching her back and trying to drive her finger deeper.

She rubbed her nipple around and tried to slip another finger into her pussy. It felt amazing to stretch out her tight little hole with two fingers. She cried out in ecstasy and tried to push her fingers deeper. There was a painful pop inside her pussy and she gasped loudly. She drove her fingers deeper and arched her back. There was an astounding pleasure explode through her body and she screamed.

Her body shuddered with the first orgasm of her life. She took a deep breath and pulled her fingers out of her pussy. Looking at her wet fingers, Ari squealed in fear. A bit of blood was on her finger. She freaked and jumped to her feet. She ran around the bed and out the door.

"Erin! Erin! I'm bleeding!" Ari squealed, holding her fingers towards Erin for her to see.

"Did you have a good time masturbating?" Erin said, looking up at her, "You look like you're still kinda wet down there."

"Eeeep!" Ari screamed, trying to cover herself.

She stumbled backwards over her own feet and fell on her butt. Erin looked down at her, seeing her legs wide and her pussy juices all over her crotch.

"Waah!" Ari squealed, shufflign back down the hall on her butt.

She turned over on her hands and knees and crawled into the bedroom. Erin paused her game and got to her feet. She walked down the hall and opened the bedroom door.

"Eeeeh! Get out! Erin!" Ari squealed, trying to cover herself with the clothes that were in her hands.

"Have you never masturbated before?" Erin asked, looking at Ari's bare breasts.

"What? No! Never!" Ari cried.

"You broke your hymen. That's it. Now shut up." Erin said, "Oh and feel free to leave your clothes off."

"Nooo! Get out!" Ari squealed.

"Oh whatever." Erin said, "But you'd be surprised at how nice it is to wander around naked. Speaking of which."

Erin pushed her panties down and tossed them at Ari.

"Eeep!" Ari squeaked, catching the panties.

Erin clasped her hands behind her head and walked away, bare naked. As she walked away, Erin glanced down at the panties in her hand. They were still warm and Ari couldn't resist. She raised them to her face and sniffed at them. A quite intoxicating scent filled her nose and she dropped her clothes, holding the panties to her face with both hands.

"Oh and I thought you should cook dinner tonight." Erin said, having turned around and walked back.

"Waaaaah!" Ari cried loudly, throwing her arms in the air.

"What are you screaming about now?" Erin asked flatly.

"I...I...I just...I mean...here!" Ari said, holding Erin's blue panties out to her.

"Nah. Looks like you were having a good time with them." Erin said, walking away, still naked.

Ari looked around and put the panties down on the bed. She grabbed her clothes back up and hurried to the shower. She took a quick shower, washing her short blonde hair and thoroughly cleaning herself between her legs. She quickly dried and dressed, heading back out into the living room.

Erin was slumped back on the couch naked and still playing video games. Her legs were splayed immodestly and Ari couldn't help but stare at her nethers. Her pussy was fairly unkempt. It was pretty clear that she didn't shave herself like Ari did. Ari liked to keep herself well trimmed and liked to shave around her pussy. Erin on the other hand had short, curly red hair all around her pussy.

"So...um...you just...sit around naked all day?" Ari mumbled.

"Pretty much, told you, I don't like clothes. Having found out you're a lesbian, you like what you see?" Erin chuckled, "Changed your mind about that sex tonight yet?"

*******

That night, Erin actually went to bed at a reasonable time. Reasonable for Erin was about midnight. Ari had already gone to bed three hours earlier, having been tired from going to class that day. She had finally gotten her classes in order and was taking the bus to the college for her classes every evening. It was also seeming that Ari was getting a handle on her life. She was becoming more comfortable around Erin, even to the point of believeing they were friends. Ari had come to expect Erin's cold nature and near-sadistic remarks and was getting better at handling them.

Erin had, as she said she was going to do, stayed naked all day. So when she went to crawl into bed with Ari, she was completely naked. Ari was sleeping soundly, wearing her nightie again. Erin considered trying to wake Ari up for sex, but it wasn't really that important to her. Erin had masturbated before and knew what sexual pleasure felt like, but it had always taken a back seat to her gaming. Porn and masturbation really only came up on those rare times where she was either bored or felt frisky.

So instead of any of that, Erin just crawled into bed behind Ari and wrapped her arm around Ari. She cuddled up close to Ari and shared her pillow.

"I was wondering if you'd ever come to bed." Ari murmured.

"You're awake?" Erin asked.

"I've been waiting." Ari said quietly, "I'm nervous. I can't sleep."

"I'm surprised. I figured you would've run away and hid in the bathroom." Erin teased.

"Shut...shut up." Ari mumbled.

"So why are you doing this? We've been roommates for a little over a week and I've kissed you twice." Erin said, "Are you just this much of a slut?"

"What?!" Ari squealed, "I'm...I'm not...I mean...I've never! I'm no slut!"

"Well you're sleeping in bed with a girl you've known a little more than a week and have kissed twice." Erin said, "That's almost the definition of slut. Or just easy. That could be it."

"Erin~! You're such a jerk!" Ari cried, turning around on her.

She pushed on Erin, trying to push her away. When Erin was a few feet away, Ari flipped back around and pulled the blankets up to her neck.

"Well at least we know your emotions work, if a little too well." Erin sighed, turning onto her back with her hands behind her head.

"You...You...You're...You're an ass!" Ari squeaked as if it were difficult for her to curse.

"Not as big of one as yours." Erin snorted with a giggle.

"I'm sleeping on the couch!" Ari cried suddenly, standing up.

"Pff. Whatever." Erin said, "More bed for me."

Ari took her pillow and pulled the top blanket off the bed. Erin curled up with the other pillow and closed her eyes without a second thought. Ari stamped out to the living room and laid down on the couch with her pillow and blanket.

"She's such a meanie..." Ari huffed, "Why does she have to say that kind of stuff. I was ready to...do stuff with her..."

At the same time, Ari couldn't really figure out why she was so attracted to Erin. Erin, as blunt and cruel as she could be, was still very much in Ari's mind. She couldn't stop thinking about her. It made her bristle with anger to think of how Erin talks to her. But, when Ari thought of the other times they had sat around and talked, she just felt like she was in love all over again. She knew Erin's whole body because of how immodest she was. She loved the shape of her body, the lithe, thin form. Her small breasts were so cute and her pussy, even as fuzzy as it was, seemed so erotic. The weird thing is that she even seemed to like more than that about Erin. She found herself thinking of Erin's feet. She didn't know why, but Erin's toes seemed so adorable.

And beyond that, there was more about Erin that Ari admired. Her resolute will to do what she loved and still make money at it. Her outlook on life and seeming inability to become depressed or down over anything. Ari just couldn't comprehend how someone could be so lax when, more than a week ago, they were staring at eviction and homelessness.

"Erin..." Ari sighed.

As heartles as Erin was, Ari felt guilt about just stomping out like that. She knew Erin was completely in the wrong and that she had the right to be angry. But she just couldn't do it. Even now Ari was biting her lip and staring down the hall in wonder if Erin was thinking about her. She had mentioned about how much she liked sleeping with Ari, about how much more comfortable the bed was with another person in it. What if she was cold and alone right now because of Ari's anger?

There had to be some reason in Erin's history that was causing her to be this indifferent and snide with Ari. Maybe she just needed someone to care about her and love her. As Ari thought about it, she realized, maybe Erin's parents died even younger than Ari's. A childhood without parents could explain why she was so cold. Or maybe she had a really bad relationship before Ari that made her distrustful of everyone.

She knew that she would never get Erin to stop making fun of her and insulting her unless she could show some anger towards her. However, she also couldn't stop thinking about how this might be affecting her chances of having Erin love her. That was so much more sweet than Erin being nice to her, having Erin love her.

Reluctantly and yet eagerly at the same time, Ari got back off the couch and took her pillow and blanket with her. She slumped back to the bedroom to find Erin fast asleep. She laid the blanket over the bed and put her pillow back on the bed. She crawled into bed face to face with Erin and sighed. She realized that Erin was still wearing her large glasses. Reaching out, Ari carefully pulled them off Erin's face and folded them up. She put them on the stand next to the bed and scooted a bit closer to her.

"You jerk." Ari murmured to herself, "I think I love you."

*******

Ari awoke before Erin. She knew this because she could feel Erin's head still resting on her breasts. Ari didn't really mind. It was comfortable to have Erin's small body cuddled up on top of her. Ari wrapped her arms around Erin, holding her close. She didn't know why, but she was very happy right now. It was warm in the soft bed and, according to the clock, it was only about six in the morning.

She looked down at Erin's sleeping face and sighed. She looked very childish and cute right now. Her face was soft and innocent, completely betraying the way Erin normally acted. Ari felt as if she were Erin's mother, with the way they were cuddled up right now. She put her hand gently on Erin's head and started to stroke her hair softly. Erin seemed to sigh contently as she nuzzled Ari's breasts.

Looking around the room, Ari bit her lip and then gave Erin a quick kiss on the top of her head. She tried to lay as still as possible in case that woke Erin up. After a minute, it was apparent that it didn't. Ari sighed and closed her eyes again. Next thing she knew, the alarm was going off an hour later at seven. Erin was still curled up on Ari and Ari sighed.

"Erin, Erin wake up. I need go get up." Ari whispered.