Original Story about Two Lesbians

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Erin didn't move and made no notion that she heard Ari. Ari sighed and nudged Erin's shoulder a little. She still refused to wake up. Ari slipped her hand down slowly, blushing as it ran over Erin's bare butt. She wrapped her arm securely around Erin's hips and turned over slowly, laying Erin down on the bed. Ari scooted slowly out of bed and stood up. Erin was still as comatose as ever.

"Hey, Erin?" Ari said as she stood over her, "Erin!"

She yelled and clapped her hands. It seemed no manner of noise could wake her. Ari sighed and set about to collecting her clothes for the day. Looking down at Erin to make sure she was still asleep, Ari quickly disposed of her nightie and her underwear. She slipped quickly out of the room with her clothes in her arms and right into the bathroom.

Erin on the other hand was lost in a very odd dream where it was her, Master Chief, Duke Nukem, Gordon Freeman, Marcus Fenix and Commander Shepard pitted against the entire Blu and Red Team Fortress teams in an amazing game of capture the midget's head. In her dream it was the first team to bring the midget's head back to their base got a point. Erin was much more interested in Bathing Red Scout in a burning inferno from the flamethrower in her hands. Through all of this she never noticed a single thing in the real world.

That is until she got hit by some explosives and she jerked awake.

"Ahhh...damn...that was cool." Erin sighed, rubbing her head, "Best dream in weeks."

Rolling over, she curled up with a pillow and closed her eyes. She remembered these pillows being a lot more comfortable last night. The shower splashed and splattered in the distance. She could hear Ari in there right now. The water shut off and the apartment was quiet for a few minutes. The bathroom door opened and Ari walked into the bedroom. Erin just laid still, quiet and calm. She didn't really want to talk to Ari, she just wanted to go back to sleep.

"Why do you have to be so mean sometimes..." Ari sighed to herself as she looked down at Erin.

She sat down on the edge of the bed. Erin saw this as a conversation she didn't want to have and so she stayed still and feigned sleep. Ari put a hand gently on the side of Erin's head and brushed her hair softly.

"I do wonder what could've happened in your life to make you act this way." Ari said, "At least you're cute and innocent when you sleep."

She leaned down and was about to kiss Erin on the cheek when she stopped.

"You're awake! You're awake you meanie!" Ari squeaked loudly, sitting upright.

Erin burst out laughing and rolled onto her back to look up at Ari.

"How'd you know?" Erin chuckled.

"You were smiling." Ari said flatly.

"People can smile in their sleep. Did you ever consider that I just act this way because I act this way? What if nothing caused me to become a meanie?" Erin queried with a grin on her face.

She leaned over and grabbed her glasses off the stand next to the bed. Pushing her hair out of her face, she put them on and looked over at Ari.

"I know you're not just this mean for no good reason. Even if you don't want to admit it, you don't look at me the same way you did when I first showed up. You looked at me with cold distain the first few days I was here. Now you look at me as if we were...well..." Ari blushed and started to fiddle with the edge of the blankets.

"Finish your sentence. You were about to say something embarassing, weren't you?" Erin said as she sat up.

"Well...as if...we were...kinda...lovers..." Ari mumbled to herself as she looked away from Erin.

"Oh god. You didn't say lovers. You've got to be kidding me." Erin said, throwing her blankets off and standing up, "Lovers? That's what you're after? Ha! More than just sex, you want us to be 'lovers'!"

"Yea! What's wrong with that?" Ari said with more strength in her voice than usual.

"Because it's rediculous. Sex is one thing, that's just pleasure for pleasure's sake. But lovers? Really? That hollywood romantic bullshit? I've seen more than enough movies to know that romance like that only exists in fantasy." Erin said, "Don't believe that anyone can just fall in love with one another for no good reason. Every relationship, every 'love' has some secondary motives. Everyone wants something from someone! No two people will fall in love for just the sake of love. That's drama movie crap."

Ari stared at Erin in shock. Her heart throbbed and her eyes started to tear up. She felt a lump in her throat as she tried to speak. Nothing would come from her mouth as she took in everything Erin was saying. But what it all really boiled down to was that Erin believed she would never love anyone, even Ari.

"You know what, before you start crying this time, I'll leave." Erin said, walking around the bed and out the door quickly.

The door slammed behind Erin as she walked quickly out of the room. Ari looked down at the bed in front of her and tears started to drip down her face. She had let herself believe that she could get Erin to warm up to her and to love her. But instead Erin just ripped into her with her most painful salvo yet. Ari fell sideways on the bed and started to sob.

Out in the living room, Erin was muttering annoyingly to herself.

"Love. Pfff. What kind of naive girl is she. There's no such thing as real love. It's bullshit." Erin said as she flopped down on the couch, "She's only here because I needed money and she needed a place to stay. I bet if I asked her to pay more rent to stay, she would be out the door in a flash, all supposed 'love' forgotten."

She sat down in front of her computer and turned it on. She adjusted her webcam and checked her microphone. As she clicked record, she looked down at herself and sighed. As much as she hated clothes, she wasn't allowed to do any of her videos, that actually showed her, without clothes on.

Looking around, she groaned again. There were no dirty clothes lying around that she could just slip on. Erin was forced to get up and walk down the hall. Before she reached her room, she poked her head in the bathroom and grabbed a shirt that was sitting on the floor. It was one of Ari's, but she didn't care. She slipped it on and it went down past her waist. It was good enough because these videos only showed her from chest up.

Sitting down, she reset the camera and started to record again.

"Alright. Erin here. This week the topic is romance. Specifically, hollywood-style love. That sappy, 'I'll give everything for you', fake love." Erin said, opting to do an unscripted rant this week, "So I've had a most unpleasent run-in with a naive girl who believed this love to actually exist. As far as I'm concerned, the basic nature of man is to never give anything without gaining something out of it. Love is the same. Sex, money or power, everyone has some motive for falling in 'love'."

She sighed and ran a hand over her face.

"I know there are some people out there who are in relationships and they're going to argue with me that they fell in love because the person was so wonderful or it was just chemistry or whatever crap they say. You're just lying to yourself. Seriously, take a step back and ask yourself if you would still be with this person if they weren't so beautiful or if they didn't have a job. What if they fell into a coma? Would you still love them all the same for just lying in a hospital bed?" Erin said, "No, of course you wouldn't. That's because you want something out of the relationship. SOmeone to do stuff for you. Someone to pay your bills. Someone to have sex with you! Everyone wants something!"

The bedroom door opened and Ari came pacing out, tears still staining her face.

"I...I...I have...to go...to school." Ari sniffed, trying to not cry as she rubbed at her eyes.

"And here would be the naive girl who believes selfless love is real." Erin sighed.

Ari bit her lip and stomped quickly out of the apartment.

"Would you believe she thought she could make me just fall in love with her? She's been my roommate for...what...a little over a week? I was fine with her wanting to have sex with me and sleep in bed with me, in fact I welcomed them. But when she said she wanted us to be lovers, I couldn't believe it. What romantic dribble." Erin said harshly, "I know I'm not the most 'out there' kind of person, but at least I can see people for what they really are."

Erin went on for another two or three minutes before closing with a final scoff at romance novels. She edited and cleaned up the video. Her rants were always quick and dirty, but people flocked to them. Apparently they loved to hear someone else rant about what they hated or what needed to change in this world. So far she had been a hit on every account.

Sending the video to the website admin, she sighed and sat back. It usually took a little while for the admin to repsond, but apparently she caught him at a time when he was on and he responded quickly. His response was a bit of hesitance about putting such a harsh rant up and then a question if Erin had the 'crying girls' permission or if it had just been staged. Erin told him she had permission and she wanted to do this kind of a video this week.

The admin responded with an idle comment about how this video probably won't go over well, but he posted it anyway. Erin sighed and got up from the chair. A little over two hours and she had rushed through a rant video. Quite a bit quicker than usual, but then again this weeks rant was something actually in her life and not just a random topic. She quickly made herself some cereal for breakfast and went to watch television.

*******

About noon Erin got back on the computer to see the first few responses to it. Positive early responses meant people returning to watch videos multiple times as well as spread them around. More views meant more money. However, this week it seemed, Erin had made quite the mistake. Almost all the responses had been resoundingly negative. People were aghast at how cruel and empty-hearted she had been. Many people were arguing with her over her reaction to what love actually was. Erin was quite shocked. She had never had such a hugely negative response before. In rant videos there were always people who went over the top in arguing with her, but at the same time there were always tons of people to agree. This time it was entirely bashing on her and telling her how wrong she is.

Erin sat in front of her computer with her knees hugged to her chest, reading through the pages and pages of hate comments. She opened her public email account and found it full of emails, most of them labeled something to do with love.

At first Erin just scoffed at their responses and laughed in their faces, but she started to read the emails that were filling her box and she found herself transfixed by them.

"Afternoon..." Ari sighed as she walked through the door.

"Ari?! What's going on? Was school canceled?" Erin asked, jumping at Ari's voice.

"No...school's over. It's four. I just got off the bus." Ari said.

"What?! How can it be four already!" Erin cried in surprise.

She looked at the clock on her computer and her jaw dropped. She had been so buried with all the hate mail and negative responses that she had lost track of time. It's not like she had missed anything, but it shocked her to know that she got so absorbed into reading emails that she had lost four hours.

"What's going on?" Ari asked.

"I...I just...I've been reading emails on my computer and I didn't think that much time had passed." Erin sighed, rubbing her eyes.

"How long have you been on the computer?" Ari asked as she put her stuff away.

"All day, but I've been reading for the past four hours." Erin said with a sigh.

"Oh? What did you have that took four hours to read?" Ari asked.

"Not one thing, an inbox packed with emails. That video I did this morning...um...maybe I was wrong." Erin said, quite out of character.

"What." Ari said flatly, "What video?"

"The rant I was recording this morning. You know...I told you off before you went out the door." Erin said.

"That was recorded?!" Ari squeaked, "That's online?!"

"Yea. It's on my rants page." Erin said, "Although with how much hate mail is dragging it down I imagine it'll be pulled down by the admin sooner or later."

"You put my crying online! Erin! How could you?!" Ari yelled, "That is so mean! You've said some mean things! But making fun of me online in front of all those people!"

"Well that's what I wanted to talk to you about..." Erin started.

"No! Erin, I think it's best if I found somewhere else to live." Ari said shakily, finding some courage within herself to say it, "I can't live here anymore. You've just hurt me too much."

"Hurt you? I've known you a week!" Erin said quickly.

"Yes and in that week you've made me cry, ball and sob time and time again!" Ari said, "And I don't want to put up with it anymore. I'm going to find somewhere else to live."

She walked away down the hall quickly and Erin found herself unable to say anything. For the first time in her life, she had no snide comments or cold remarks to say. Her mind was racing, but in the completely opposite way she was used to. In a situation like this, Erin would usually just scoff and laugh and go back to her games. Instead she found herself actually panicking. Her mind reeled with the thought of Ari leaving and Erin realized that she had, in the short time they were together, become rather accustomed to having Ari around. What she felt couldn't be called romantic love, but it was some level of caring. A few hours ago, she wouldn't have bothered trying to keep Ari here, but the torrent of emails that had flooded her mind for the last few hours had changed that. She had realized that, while people always want something out of a relationship, it wasn't a reason for completely disregarding the concept of love.

Erin found her legs able to move again and she walked slowly down the hall. Ari was quickly packing all her stuff into her suitcases. She looked up when Erin walked into the doorway and then went back to what she was doing.

"Umm...Ari..." Erin started.

Ari kept loading her suitcases.

"Look...I know I'm a little hard to handle..." Erin tried to explain what she felt, "And...I can be rough at times..."

"At times? Erin, every other time you opened your mouth something you said was directed negatively at me." Ari said, stopping with her hands on the edges of her suitcase, "I...I just...I thought I could handle that and...I can't."

"Well that's what I wanted to talk about." Erin muttered, trying to keep herself steady.

"What?" Ari asked.

"After I posted that video...I got so overwhelmed with comments and mail about it." Erin said.

"Probably all just making fun of me!" Ari said, her voice shaking, "You jerk!"

Erin found herself unable to speak again. That word. Jerk. She felt it this time and actually saw what Ari was saying. Ari zipped her suitcases closed and pulled them up on their wheels. She started to roll towards the door, towards Erin. For the first time in years, Erin felt tears burning in her eyes. Not because Ari was leaving, but because she knew she had caused it. The emails she got had opened her eyes, had shown her how her snide remarks and comments could really hurt other people, even if they had been mostly in joking.

"Erin? Erin, move." Ari said, seeing Erin look down at the floor.

"Don't go." Erin mumbled.

"What?" Ari asked.

"Don't go." Erin said quickly again.

"Erin, speak up please. I can't hear you." Ari said.

"Don't go!" Erin cried, looking up at Ari with tears in her eyes, "I'm sorry! Don't go!"

Ari's jaw dropped. She stared in amazement at Erin, unbelieving of the words she just heard.

"I'm a jerk! A big jerk! I know that! But please don't go!" Erin cried, "I've been stupid! Real stupid! It's taken me until now to realize how much better this house has been since you've been here!"

"Erin...I..." Ari started to say.

"I'm sorry!" Erin cried, throwing her arms around Ari, "I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry!"

"I knew you weren't just a meanie." Ari sighed, giving Erin a hug, "So...umm...what brought this about?"

"Well, I told you..." Erin sniffed and wiped her eyes, "I got all those emails from this video."

"Yea? What about them?" Ari asked.

"Come here. Let me show you." Erin said, walking down the hall.

"Okay." Ari scratched her head.

Erin pulled up her email and showed the list to her.

"What...all of these? 'You should cherish love'. 'She loves you'. 'You're cruel to someone who loves you'. These are all to you about you and me?" Ari asked, looking over the list.

"Yes. There's like a hundred of them there. Each one of them is about how mean I am or about how you love me." Erin said, "I just scoffed at the first few, but as I read more of them, I realized what I have been doing."

"And that is?" Ari asked.

"Well...I'm not really sure yet...besides being a jerk to you." Erin sighed, "So...please stay?"

"What about 'everyone wants something out of a relationship'?" Ari asked Erin.

"I won't deny that I want you to stay here so I can still pay rent. But I want more than that." Erin said, "I can't believe I'm saying something so sappy...I want you."

Ari smiled and gave Erin another hug.

"Don't think I'm gonna stop all the violent gaming though. Nothings changing. I just don't want you to leave." Erin said as she hugged Ari.

Ari sighed and smiled.

*******

Another week passed. Erin was back to her normal self, minus a bit of snide coldness. Her and Ari were as close to girlfriends as Erin could admit. She enjoyed having Ari around, but didn't act as lovey-dovey about it as Ari. Ari was outwardly ecstatic about having a girlfriend. She hugged and kissed Erin whenever they hadn't talked for more than fifteen minutes. This was rather aggravating to Erin because it often happened when she was playing a game or watching a movie. Erin's apparent annoyance at this was starting to make Ari worried.

"Erin, are you sure about this? Me and you?" Ari asked as she sat next to Erin on the couch.

"What? Yes. I like it." Erin said, racing down a hillside on a dirt bike in her game.

"Erin, I'm serious. You were so worried about me leaving. But when I said I'd stay, you're back to how you were before. Sure you don't insult me as much, but maybe that's just because you're trying to keep me here." Ari said, "Erin, are you just using me?"

"Of course not. I would never." Erin said monotonously as she passed another corner on her dirt bike.

"Erin~!" Ari whined, "Turn the game off and talk to me!"

Erin sighed and paused the race. She turned to Ari and before Ari could say anything, she put her arms around her neck and locked lips with her. Ari squealed in surprise and tried to push Erin back. Erin, instead, climbed onto the couch and pushed Ari down onto her back by pretty much climbing on top of her. She kept passionately kissing Ari, practically forcing her tongue down Ari's throat. Ari finally managed to get Erin pushed back long enough to take a breath and say something.

"Erin! What're you doing?!" Ari wheezed.

"Starting with foreplay. That's how it works, right?" Erin said, pulling her shirt off.

"It's three in the afternoon! We can't just do this here! The blinds aren't even closed!" Ari squeaked as Erin straddled her waist in only panties.

"Don't care. We're on the second floor. Not that easy to see in here." Erin said, "If you're really worried that I don't want to be with you, isn't this the way I should prove I do?"

"Well...I mean...sure...but right here...the couch..." Ari mumbled.

"Okay then." Erin said flatly.

She grabbed Ari's shirt and pulled up. Ari squealed and tried to stop her, but Erin managed to shimmy it off her. She pulled up Ari's bra and exposed her breasts. Ari cried and covered her chest.