Our Anniversary Album

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You know ... you can call this off at any time."

Edgar's words were reassuring. I could call it off at any time ... well, anytime up until Gretchen had my husband's cum in her mouth. She had described to me what she intended to do and how she intended to do it in great detail. Surprisingly, I was mostly excited by the image of her having sex with Steven. She had promised that she could get him to have two orgasms with her and he would still be ready for a third orgasm with me. Steven and I used to have days of sex like that when we were younger, but that was years ago. I was dubious about this nearly mythical power of 'NRE' (new relationship energy) that Martha kept talking about. Still, I was excited about the possibilities and ... more important ... I realized that I wanted it too.

"No." I looked Edgar in the eye and spoke with a firm voice. "I want this. I'm just a little nervous is all."

"I know. You wouldn't be normal if you weren't"

"And you think setting your husband to fuck your best friend is 'normal'?"

"Sure. It is for us. We hope it will be for you."

I squirmed in my chair and giggled as he languidly ran his gaze up from my sandals to the clip in my hair. He was undressing me in his mind. He had seen me naked before and my T-shirt and shorts did not require much effort on his part to recall how I looked. A couple months ago I would have considered his attention inappropriate and I would have been offended. Now I was flattered by his attention and stared back at the bulge in his shorts. Was this the new 'normal'?

"I better be going now before I pull your pants down and suck your cock." I gave him a mockingly exaggerated sexy pose and then turned to leave. "Tell Gretchen I stopped by. She doesn't need to call me. I'll see her tonight."

I thought about what had just happened on the walk back home. Had I just been teasing him or would I really pull his pants down and suck his cock. What had been pure fantasy was quickly moving to a real possibility. If everything turned out well tonight, maybe ... I tried to put the thought out of my mind, but I couldn't ignore the tingling sensation between my legs as the image of Edgar's cock in my pussy lingered in my imagination.

With each step on the way back home, I grew more confident that I could handle all the unexpected twists to this new adventure of ours. I had been concerned that I would be jealous of my best friend if my husband enjoyed having sex with her. Now the thought that my husband would enjoy the experience just made me happy. I had difficulty finding gifts for him that he would use and enjoy. Gretchen was the perfect gift. I laughed to myself. She was certainly a gift he would use and enjoy.

I felt a little naughty about doing something that I wouldn't even think about posting on Facebook, but now feeling naughty was part of the fun. On the other hand, I did not feel guilty despite a religious upbringing. In fact, I was happier than I had been in years, and I had felt pretty good before. I had to admit I had begun to see things the way that Steven saw them.

When I had walked out of the bedroom that evening, I knew that our lives were about to change. I had gotten my husband sexually aroused and had left him sitting naked on the bed with a stiff cock. I wish I could have seen his face when Gretchen walked into the room naked.

Those couple minutes after Gretchen entered the room had been among the longest of my life. Had I made a mistake to have sprung this on my husband? Would they go through with it the way I had planned? I tried to think positive to calm my nerves.

Think 'positive'? Now that was odd. The 'positive' in this case was for my husband and my friend to have sex. In any other house on our block, that would have been a distinctly 'negative' outcome. I smiled when I thought how far I had come in just a couple months.

I was almost ready to walk back down the hallway and peek into the bedroom to see what was happening when I heard the unmistakable sounds coming from the open door. A married woman was having sex with my husband on our bed. I heard two pitches. One a deep guttural groan and the other a sweet high-pitched squeal. Yes. They were fucking. And, they were enjoying it!

I quickly found my clitoris and had the first of several small orgasms almost instantly. I leaned back against the wall and shoved my fingers deep into my pussy for more stimulation. I imagined my husband's cock thrusting into my friend and added another finger in my pussy. It was delicious. I came hard this time and collapsed thrashing about on the bare wooden floor of the hallway.

I must have been quite the sight when Gretchen came out of the room to find me. There I was with my legs splayed out and juices leaking from my swollen pussy.

"Well, I see you enjoyed it ... ," Gretchen said, with a mischievous edge to her voice.

Gretchen stood there with her hands on her hips and her elbows out, cum streaked in her hair and dripping down her leg.

"And I see my husband must have accepted your offer."

"Yes, he did." Gretchen reached her hand between her legs to scoop up some of the fresh cum and brought it lewdly to her lips. "Yep! He really got into it. And, he's still got something left for you, just like I promised."

I jumped up off the floor, kissed Gretchen lightly on the cheek as I passed and pushed open the door to the bedroom. There was my husband, just as Gretchen had promised, propped up in the bed with his penis pointing straight up at the ceiling.

No words were spoken. There was no need for words. I walked across the room, climbed up onto the bed, straddled his cock and then lowered myself onto his shaft. We both sighed in contentment as I leaned forward and we shared a long, wet kiss.

The rest of the week was a bit awkward. Of course, we acknowledged the experience, but we didn't discuss the implications for our future. We had sex frequently and with passion. Everything we did was like a honeymoon. We went out for dinner at our favorite restaurant in the middle of the week. We eyed each other lovingly after weeding in the garden, despite being covered with dirt and smelling of sweat, knowing that we would have an excuse to share a shower together.

I think we both wanted to take the next step, but both of us were afraid that what had just happened was a one-time experience. A really good one-time experience without jealousy or guilt, but a one-time experience. If we talked about it, would we fall back into our usual rational and respectable selves?

Edgar gave us the shove we needed for that next step. He had come over to our house on Saturday morning to invite us to share a barbeque with them. Steven asked if anyone else was invited and Edgar answered.

"Nope. Just the four of us, so you can wear whatever you like ...," he looked right at me, "... or nothing at all."

I blushed.

"You won't get that lucky that quick. I'll wear something. I might even wear something you'll like."

I was flirting shamelessly with another man in from of my husband. My husband looked at me expectantly, hoping I would continue. I didn't.

"I'll leave you two to plan the entertainment for the evening." And then I left the room.

I immediately called Gretchen and confirmed my suspicions. The boys were planning for us to swing. I had more or less signed on by my little display of flirting, but I kept Steven guessing the rest of the day. I teased him with 'maybe' and 'it might happen,' but I never let him get a firm 'yes'. He knew I was teasing him and he played along with my game.

I locked myself in the bathroom to get ready before we went over to their house for the evenings activities. Only the barbeque was confirmed. Swinging was only implied. That would change when I emerged in my outfit for the evening.

My dress - if you could call it that - was all about sex and left nothing to the imagination. The fabric was sheer and elastic. My nipples, hard as little rocks in my excitement, showed clearly through the lace top. To say the dress was short would be generous. It was obvious that I had not bothered with panties.

Steven in his enthusiasm for my choice of evening attire embraced me and lifted the back of the dress to expose my bare ass to his roaming hands.

"Steven!" My voice was mockingly stern. "This dress is not for you to remove. Gretchen helped me pick it out for Edgar."

Steven stammered something incoherent that was vaguely enthusiastic about the idea. I heard the next few words clearly.

"What's gotten into you?"

I laughed.

"Nothing yet, dear, but tonight I hope its Edgar."

I let him take me back into his arms. I couldn't have stopped him even if I had wanted to. We shared a long embrace and a little tongue wrestling as we kissed. It was obvious that he approved, but I still had to ask him the question. I wanted it all to be absolutely clear. No implied consent. No euphemisms.

"Are you still serious about that fantasy? You know the one you keep telling me about where I'm naked on my back pleading with a married man to fuck me harder."

I knew what his answer would be even before he spoke, but it was still reassuring to hear him and to have the affirmation of my desires coupled with the words 'and I love you'.

Photo #4 August 15

Martha, her back to the camera, riding Edgar's cock.

f/8 1/100 ISO 640 28 mm

Narrated by Steven

That first time I watched my wife get fucked by another man, I was surprised that it didn't feel so much like 'extra-marital sex' as an experience we both shared within our marriage.

I thought I had seen my wife from every possible angle. I was wrong. When we had sex, we were physically connected: my cock in her pussy. I had a great view, but it was a very limited view. If my eyes were a camera, the only photo I had of her was a close-up. Watching her from across the room gave me an entirely fresh perspective.

But, of course, watching my wife from across the room was more than just seeing her with a wide angle lens. I wasn't merely framing an image from the best possible angle. I was watching my wife seducing and then having sex with another man. And, I could watch those final moments of coital urgency without my mind being clouded by my own impending orgasm.

Gretchen could sense that I wanted to watch them. She curled up behind me on the soft rug in front of the fireplace and whispered encouragement. Don't get too excited or you'll miss the subtleties, she said. She massaged my shoulders to calm me. Gretchen was being unselfish. If Gretchen had reached for my cock, I would have turned my attentions toward her but regretted missing the opportunity to watch my wife's first extra-marital experience.

I had forgotten how seductive my wife could be. It had happened so gradually that neither of us was aware of what we had lost. If we wanted to have sex, we just had sex. We were married. That's what happily married couples do. They just have sex. They don't work for it anymore.

It had been a couple hours since we had arrived. Martha enjoyed the attention she received wearing her 'fuck me dress', as she eventually came to call it. She flirted with me and then with Edgar. Martha and Gretchen hugged each other and kissed with the thinnest of excuses, knowing that their displays of physical affection would excite both of their spouses.

We drank wine. Grilled barbecue ribs and sweet corn. Cleaned up the dishes. Then moved to their living room to listen to music. It was just a dinner with the neighbors, except that it wasn't. The sexy dresses. The sultry looks. The seductive flirting. The erotic touching. It was all foreplay. And my wife was very good at it.

There was no question where the evening was going. Still, Martha was making Edgar work for it. She arched her back slightly and moaned softly when he ran his hand up under her dress as they danced, but then she pushed him away giggling before leading him back to the sofa. She sat in his lap and wiggled against his cock still sheathed in his jeans. He put his hand on her bare thigh but she covered it with hers when she leaned in to kiss him. Only after a long open mouthed kiss did she release his hand and allow him to slide his fingers up her thigh and into her pussy. She whimpered with pleasure as he pulled her top down and sucked a nipple into his mouth.

The next few minutes were surreal and wonderful. Gretchen somehow managed to remove my clothes and hers without letting me take my eyes off my wife and her husband as they slowly stripped each other, taking every opportunity to caress each the newly exposed bit of flesh.

Gretchen squeezed hard on the tip of my penis, not to arouse me but to quell my arousal so I could watch my wife's lips wrap around Edgar's cock and her cheek puff out as he pushed into her mouth. I watched her tongue swirl around his cock. She would bring him to the edge with her oral skills and then let him down even so gently so he wouldn't cum so soon.

Martha's face was flushed with excitement. Her delight in the art of seduction, which had remained hidden for years in the respectability of marriage, had been rediscovered and she reveled in her power over the man whose cock she was pumping with both hands.

I understood why Edgar was happy to share his wife with other men. He was proud of her. He had been as proud of Gretchen as I was of Martha at that moment. Martha and Gretchen were distinctively beautiful when they were happy and they were happy when they were being seductive.

Martha laughed like a woman having a good time as she pressed his Edgar's cock between her full breasts. Edgar pulled her up on top of him but Martha pushed off. She didn't want to lose control just yet. Still, she couldn't resist the urge to fuck after the evening of foreplay. She straddled him, reached between her legs to grab his cock and guided the stiff shaft to the lips of her pussy. Objectively, his cock was probably as average as mine, but, at that moment, it appeared huge. I watched in fascination as his cock slowly sank into her. A moment later, his cock reemerged covered with the sheen of her juices.

I have never heard my wife curse in anger and rarely in desire. As their tempo picked up, the volume of moans and grunts increased in volume until I heard the fateful words.

"Fuck me. Oh, Edgar. I want you to fuck me!"

Edgar was quick to take up the challenge. He pushed Martha off the couch onto the rug where Gretchen and I were lying. She rolled over onto her hands and knees as he grabbed her by the hips and thrust his cock into her. She screamed as his shaft reached in deeper, tugging at her internal organs.

The sight of my wife's breasts swinging wildly beneath her as they vigorously fucked was too much for me to continue to watch calmly. I pushed Gretchen onto her back and entered her in one quick thrust. Gretchen was as aroused as I had been by the sight of our spouses' courtship and mating. I yelped as her fingers scratched across my back and her lips sucked on my neck hard enough to leave a mark. Gretchen's bucking and growls did not let up even as she had the first of several hard orgasms. I was spent when I finally came, dripping sweat and breathing in gasps. Cum keep spurting from my cock until it was dripping from her pussy.

Gretchen rolled me over on my back and kissed me. I felt another mouth wrap around my cock and I sent one last spurt of cum into Martha's warm mouth. Then the four of us snuggled together with me between Gretchen and Martha and Edgar spooned between Martha - and, I suspect by her movements, gently fucking her as we lay there in the warm afterglow of our first swap.

Martha was a sexy woman. It's easy to forget that about your spouse after years of the mundane tasks it takes to run a household. I had seen her naked so many times that her nakedness no longer surprised. The evening changed all that. Seeing her arouse another man and being aroused by him reminded me of the sexual rush I felt the first time I saw her naked.

Having detected a little life coming back into my cock, Gretchen whispered in my ear, "I think you two were born to be swingers! Welcome to the club."

Photo #5 November 3

Steven and Martha on the moonlit deck of a tropical resort having sex (but not with each other)

f/6.3 1/50 sec 40 mm ISO 5600

Narrated by Martha

It was my husband's idea to go to the resort. I didn't like the idea at first. It was one thing to share with good friends in the privacy of our homes, but quite another to seduce or be seduced by a stranger with the whole world - or, at least, a room full of strangers - watching.

Gretchen thought we were swingers because we had sex a couple times with them. Really! Did sex with good friends make us the type of people who would have sex with strangers? When I protested, Gretchen just smiled.

At the resort, we met Landon and Grace. They were a couple with whom we had a lot in common, except that they were experienced swingers. They were easy to talk with. They weren't pushy at all. We spent the afternoon by the pool enjoying the warm sun between dips in the cool water. They hadn't even brought swimsuits. Of course, Steven was naked. Although the swimsuit I had brought was barely more than some pasties and a G-string, I quickly lost it. It felt so natural to be naked.

Landon was attractive on any of a number of levels and I enjoyed Grace's company, but I didn't think I was ready to swap with them. I thought they might be disappointed when I turned down his invitation. Instead, they were so gracious. Grace waved away my concern that I had wasted their afternoon. Landon said they had booked their room for a week so there was no need to rush. They enjoyed our company whether or not we were active players. And then they invited us to dinner.

"Then it's settled", Landon said, when I told them that Steven had a hall pass. "Grace can show Steven around the dark corners of the resort while we're under the bright lights on the dance floor."

And that is how we made plans for the evening.

I had brought several dresses for the resort. I was feeling less and less sure about being 'unsure'. Although I had been naked by the pool, I wasn't ready to wear lingerie to the dance so I chose the dress with the deepest cleavage and the shortest skirt.

I could tell Steven had an erection before we even met them on the patio. Grace had on even less than I was wearing. Her dress lifted up her breasts without attempting to cover her nipples and had a heart shaped cutout to show her bare pussy.

I gave Steven a playful swat and sent him off into the night with his wet dream of a woman.

If I had been honest with myself, I would have been disappointed if he hadn't tried to seduce me and I would have been disappointed if I hadn't given in. I wasn't disappointed.

The first few dances were fast. We circled each other without touching. By the second dance, I found myself trying to jiggle all the parts I knew would be likely to arouse. It worked. When we came together on the slow dance, he was hard and big, much bigger than my husband.

This is where I'm supposed to say that 'size doesn't matter'. And it doesn't if we are talking love and marriage, but I was thinking of sex at that moment and the idea of a long thick cock probing where no other cock had been was getting my juices flowing.

I hadn't worn any panties under the dress. I had done that on purpose, secretly hoping for that moment when he slid his hand under my dress and felt my bare flesh.

I pressed my breasts against his chest and kissed him on the neck.

"Can I change my mind?" I whispered.

"I think you already have." He replied.

I surprised myself with how easy it was after that. My dress came off on the couch as we caught our breath between sets. He had his fingers in my pussy. I had wrapped my hand around his shaft. He played with my nipples. I sucked on his tongue like it was a tiny cock.