Our Anniversary Album

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
morris40
morris40
144 Followers

I was ready when he suggested that we go find Grace and Stephen.

They were on the roof of the resort overlooking the ocean. Steven was lying on Grace's back pinning her down on the divan. Every so often, a slight contraction of his muscles revealed that he was slowly fucking her and her soft moaning revealed that she was enjoying the feel of him inside her.

Landon took me to a railing where I could look out at the moonlit waves rolling into the beach and my husband could see his wife having sex with a man she had met less than 10 hours previously. I was as wet as I had ever been, but Landon still had trouble working the huge bulb of his cock into my pussy. I tried to stifle a scream. A little moan leaked out.

He stopped. I was afraid he was going to give up.

"Do you really want this?" he asked gently.

"Yes," I whispered almost inaudibly.

"Not very convincing." The head of his cock was barely inside and he was no longer pushing.

"I want you to fuck me!" I snarled back at him, using a word that rarely escaped my lips.

"A little louder." He coaxed. And I felt another inch push inside me.

"Fuck me! Fuck me hard!" My voice carried out over the waves and into the night.

Behind us I could hear grunts and moans as Steven and Grace picked up the pace of their fucking. With one last great shove, Landon filled me with his throbbing monster.

Why hadn't we done this before, I thought.

Photo #6 December 16

A middle aged woman in her bedroom with family photos on the bedside table and fresh cum in her thick mat of pubic hair

f/5.6 1/80 sec 52 mm ISO 2000

Narrated by Steven

Becky was literally our next-door neighbor.

Becky and Andrew were good neighbors. We watered their garden when they went on vacation. They took care of our dog when we were away.

She always dressed practically. Overalls for gardening. A pantsuit for work. She wore jeans when she and her husband went out for a ride on their bicycles. I never saw her wear something as revealing as spandex. I didn't even know if she owned a dress.

I had seen her once through her bedroom window before she had pulled the shades. She was wearing a flannel nightgown. Her husband had come into the room and kissed her lightly on the cheek. She smiled and then the lights went out. Maybe they had sex that night or maybe they just went to sleep. It was the most intimate look I had into their lives up to that weekend.

They had children who had grown up and left home so they must have had sex at sometime early in their marriage. They loved each other. That was obvious. To me, any woman who has a nice smile is attractive and she smiled frequently and had a good laugh. Before the events of that weekend, I could not imagine her as a seductress.

I was mildly surprised when she invited me over for dinner on a Friday night. Her husband had been out of town for a few days and was not expected back until the next week. My wife had told me that. My wife must have told her that she would be gone for a few days as well. Maybe that was the reason for the invitation. A friendly gesture by a neighbor to feed a man who only knew how to push the buttons on a microwave. Perhaps that was all it was, but it wasn't.

I nearly dropped the basket of vegetables from our garden when I saw her. She opened the door wearing high heels and a short skirt. Her top was not particularly low cut but the fabric clung to her so tightly that there was little left to my imagination. She was definitely not wearing a bra.

We made small talk over dinner which she had prepared masterfully. I caught her looking at my crotch a couple times and I am sure she caught me looking at her breasts. She made little attempt to hide her hardening nipples so I gave up hiding a cock that saw more opportunity as the evening grew late.

As we moved to the living room for after-dinner drinks, she steered the conversation to sex in a way that allowed either of us to escape without revealing too much. She said she had bought the dress that morning on a whim and asked me what I thought of it. I said her husband would love to see her in it when he came home. She said that was the problem. Her husband wanted her to be sexier, but she just didn't feel all that sexy. That's when the conversation took us to a point beyond friendly neighbors.

"Look," I said to her. "You are being way too critical of yourself. You look positively stunning tonight, and that's whether or not you're wearing that dress."

"So you think I would be stunning, as you say, even if I weren't wearing this dress."

"Absolutely!"

"Then help me out of it."

The transition from mildly suggestive small talk to an outright sexual proposition was rather abrupt, but I wasn't going to turn down an opportunity. I took her hand to help her out of her chair. She turned around so I could reach the zipper that ran down her back. She cooed when I kissed her neck. There was no question where this was all going.

Her dress floated down her legs and pooled at her feet. I reached around to fondle her breasts. She wiggled her butt against my now hard cock still trapped in my pants. We danced around each other for several minutes kissing and fondling as my clothes gradually joined hers on the floor. When we were both naked, she led me back to their bedroom.

We could see each other in the mirror over the dresser while photos of her and her husband stared back at us. She caught me staring at the photos.

"If I'm going to do this, I don't want to pretend that I'm not married."

With that said, she lay back in the neatly turned down bed and spread her pussy lips with her fingers in a lewd display of what she wanted. I would have licked her pussy to orgasm before entering her, but she would have none of that. She wanted to be fucked. I felt her fingers tighten around my cock which soon found it way inside her. We humped until frothy white cum oozed out of her pussy with my softening cock. She gave me a few minutes to recover and then she got me to repeat the performance in another position until I thought we had run through the entire Kama sutra.

I woke up early in the morning with her head on my chest looking up into eyes. After one last fuck, she told me that her husband had been trying for years to persuade her to consider swinging so she finally decided to see what it felt like to get a little extra on the side.

I asked her if she had liked it. She just leaned back in the bed and flashed me a big smile. That's when I told her that my wife and I were swingers. Apparently, Martha had already told her.

Photo #7 January 18

Two naked women on a bed with one sucking the others nipple while fingering her clit

f/7.1 1/60 sec 52 mm ISO 640

Narrated by Martha

It was not like Steven and me spend all of our time thinking about swinging, making plans for swinging or having sex with our swinging friends. There are all of the concerns of daily life to talk about over dinner and to put on our 'to do' lists for the next weekend. When should we put the tomato plants out this year? Can the lawnmower be fixed or do we need to buy a new one for the summer? Do we have enough in savings for early retirement in a few years? So, the question "Do you want to invite the neighbors over on Saturday for some sex?" is just one of the decisions we make from week to week.

Swinging for us is just an activity that we decide to share together. It is no different than planning to take a cruising vacation or buy a new truck. We decide together even if the truck is for Steve to haul his bass boat to the lake. We are not a 'polyamorous' couple with an 'open marriage'. We just happen to get together occasionally with swingers. Not unlike other couples decide to play the occasional game of bridge with their friends.

Which brings me to Charlotte.

Charlotte is a woman I met through swinging friends who had invited me to a 'pussy party' a couple months ago. She was new to the area and looking for friends. She and I clicked the moment we met. We shared the same interests in birding and poetry so we had something to talk about over dinner before the party started. And then, of course, there was the party. She was the type of full breasted, slightly overweight female I find sexually attractive. Her soft clear voice moaning while I licked the sweet juices of her pussy was the closest I had ever heard to singing while making love. I was as enchanted by her as she was attracted to me. And that was the problem.

Charlotte was a pure lesbian without attachments and I was a married woman who mostly had sex with men. While I enjoyed the occasional 'bi' experience, I was not looking for a 'wife' as a third partner in my marriage. I had to find a way to redirect Charlotte's energies and Carol was the obvious answer.

Carol and Megan had been partners for a couple years. Both had careers that were apparently more important to them than the relationship. When Megan received a promotion and transfer, she accepted and moved. They flew back and forth for the better part of a year before each decided it was better to move on. Moving-on apparently still included taking their yearly vacation in the Bahamas. The decision was amicable. This left Carol with a big house and no one with whom to share it.

I thought Carol and Charlotte would make great roommates. It took a little convincing to get Carol to agree. I knew I had her when I described what great sex I had with Charlotte. That was quite a compliment coming from a woman like me who was still a little shy admitting that she found women attractive.

So, we hatched a plan for the three of us to get together ostensibly to discuss Charlotte's need for an apartment closer to where she worked. That wasn't entirely untrue. Carol was not against sharing her space with another woman again. The other reason was to find a new sexual partner for Carol. Since Charlotte had sex with me and knew that Carol was a lesbian, it must have occurred to her that sex that evening was a possibility.

Steven helped me to pick out my dress, although in all honesty I didn't think he had a clue what a lesbian would find attractive on another woman.

The dress was a simple sheath. Not too revealing at the top, but with a slit up the side that exposed lots of thigh when I sat down. I thought it was perfect. My husband apparently knew more about women than I thought.

Carol was a good cook and the dinner did not fail to impress. The red wine helped set the mood as we moved into the living room after dinner with Drambuie in glasses that were inappropriately large for strong spirits.

I sat on the couch next to Charlotte while Carol sat across from us in an overstuffed chair. The conversation turned to relationships. I could feel Charlotte shift ever so slightly when Carol began to reminisce about having sex with Megan on the couch where Charlotte and I were sitting. I put my hand lightly on Charlotte's thigh to test her reaction. She put her hand over mine and squeezed gently. I took that as a 'yes' and leaned in to kiss her. She was more than receptive. The evening was on.

Carol just looked on as I undressed Charlotte. Her breasts were soft and full. The texture of her skin so different from that of my husband. I sucked a nipple into my mouth while Charlotte cooed. We both were in a garden of heavenly delights.

Charlotte was naked. I was still fully clothed. I sank to my knees and buried my head between Charlotte's legs as the two women facing each other across the room watched each other become ever more aroused. Charlotte tasted sweet and smelled musky as I licked her slowly to a whole-body orgasm of powerful shudders. I could hear Carol masturbating behind me until the cries of her orgasm filled the room just as Charlotte's were beginning to fade into contented sighs.

I could feel my dress loosen around my torso as Carol pulled down the zipper. And then the dress was on the floor with my bra and panties. I longed to have sex with either or both of the women, but that would have spoiled my plans. Summoning all my will-power, I moved to the overstuffed chair where Carol had been sitting and took the vibrator out of my purse. I watched Carol and Charlotte entwinned together while rubbing each other's pussies furiously.

I had one good orgasm watching them and then left. I don't think either of them heard me let myself out.

Steven was called into service for my needs when I got home. While it was good to feel the warmth of his cum filling me, I still dreamed of the soft flesh and sweet juices that my two friends were enjoying.

Charlotte never left Carol's house that night. They were married a couple years later when the laws of our state changed. Megan was the 'best man'.

I was invited to the very intimate reception that night. For women only. But that's a whole other story!

Photo #8 Valentine's Day February 14

Threesome with a young couple and a somewhat older man

f/8 1/100 sec 46 mm ISO 800

Narrated by Steven

Martha and I had met Paul and Emma on their first visit to a swinging event. It was obvious that they were 'newbies' even before they had announced spontaneously - as if we were going to ask - that they were new to swinging and were just there to watch and learn the first time. We understood how they felt. We had been newbies ourselves at one time with all the same jitters that they were feeling.

We tried to make them feel comfortable. Swingers are a diverse collection of people who come for a variety of reasons. Some come with a long record of failed relationships looking for another. They make us uncomfortable. We try to avoid them. Others are the type of people who immediately become friends and swinging with them just makes friendship more 'intimate'. Paul and Emma were in the latter category; the type of couple who would have attracted our friendship even if there were no sexual inferences. Of course, since they were at a swinging event, there was always that possibility, if not at this event then maybe at the next.

And there was a second event a month later. They had put the time between the events to good use. A series of long heartfelt discussions had helped to define and confirm their resolve. They were not going to swing with another couple. They were considering a threesome with another male, but even that wasn't a 'sure thing'. That's what they told Martha when they got her alone so they could ask her if that male could be me.

I was flattered when Martha told me about her furtive meeting with them. I asked what she had told them and she responded with a patronizing look of 'Well, what do you think? Of course, I told them that you would be thrilled and I would have no problem finding other entertainment for the weekend."

And so, I found myself in their bedroom with cloths strewn about the floor kissing a very beautiful young woman while her husband looked on with pride.

It is difficult to reconcile how a wife's infidelity is the reason for one couple's divorce and the sexual fantasy of another. How do you explain that?! But there it is. A fact. Paul was fully aroused watching Emma wrap her hand around my cock as she kissed me. Paul and Emma were obviously in the second category.

There was no assurance that the evening would lead to intercourse. A couple condoms were on the bedside table just in case, but they had made it clear that she would decide when the time came. She also made it abundantly clear that this was her husband's fantasy, not hers. She was just doing this out of love for her husband. So, for now, the idea was for her husband and me to give her just a 'sensual' massage.

She lay down on the bed with her back to us. Paul rubbed oil into her skin which made it easier for me to work the tension out of her muscles. The massage classes my wife had arranged for us were put to good use for them that night. Her sighs told me she was enjoying the feel of another man's hands, even if she wasn't entirely comfortable with the idea of extra-marital sex. Patience, I told myself. Patience.

I showed Paul how to massage the muscles of her back while I moved to her feet. I applied pressure to all the points that would arouse pleasurable sensations then moved up to her calves. She did not resist when I parted her legs slightly so I could encircle her thighs with my hands and press my thumbs into her hamstrings moving outward gently with each stroke. I shuddered and spread her legs imperceptibly when I was almost touched her pussy. She was definitely aroused but I still had to be careful to avoid touching her genitalia too soon.

Paul and I switched places. I massaged her back while Paul worked up her thighs until he was running his finger up and down the wet slit of her pussy. Then we switched again. The tension in her muscles was gone. She was receptive when my finger slipped inside her with the same gentle but firm pressure as the massage.

Paul rolled her over on her back and took one nipple in his mouth. I took the other nipple. Paul and I took turns rubbing her clit and probing her pussy with our fingers as we fondled and sucked on her firm young breasts. We didn't have to ask for permission. She was obviously enjoying our attention.

Paul slipped between her legs and sucked on her clitoris. Then it was my turn. She welcomed the lips and tongue of another man on her most private anatomy as she had welcomed our attention to her breasts. Her scent and taste were of a woman fully aroused.

Her first orgasm came as I was finger fucking her while she held onto her husband's cock. When it came time for Paul and I to switch places again, she would not let go of his cock. My first thought was that the night was over. I was wrong.

She took both cocks in her hands and sucked first one and then the other while gradually pulling them together until we touched. I had never touched another man's cock before that night and certainly did not expect to touch one with my own very sensitive organ. But there it was. A strange but extremely pleasurable sensation.

Fortunately, that was as far as it went. She released her grip on us and we backed apart. She lay there flushed and breathing hard.

Paul spoke first.

"Are you ready? Do you want him to - you know - do it?"

"Maybe. Oh, I don't know. I want it but ... Paul, you make the decision for me. If you still want it ..."

"Emma, I would not want to do anything to hurt you..."

"Paul, I know that. It's your fantasy. I love you. I want to make you happy."

"Emma, you've fulfilled my fantasy. Now it's your turn for a fantasy."

It did not look all that promising from my standpoint. I got that they loved each other, but a long discussion of marital commitments and fantasies was not what my cock needed to hear and it began to sag a bit. It quickly brightened up at the next turn of events.

Paul handed Emma a condom. It was clear that it was Emma's time to decide.

Emma studied the condom for a few seconds. Then she looked up at me, flashed a naughty smile and ripped open the little square packet in her hands. I was fully erect as Emma rolled the latex over my cock and gave her handiwork a playful kiss.

Paul positioned her on her hands and knees facing him while I positioned myself behind her. I made sure he had a good view of my cock as it entered her. After all, it was his fantasy to see his wife fucked.

There was no question that she enjoyed herself over the course of the evening. She bucked and groaned as I thrust into her and had more than one orgasm before her husband took over where I had left off.

When we were all exhausted and the night was nearly over, she gave me one last kiss and thanked me for being such a gentle lover.

morris40
morris40
144 Followers