Our Anniversary Album

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I didn't think I would ever understand my husband's fascination with wife sharing, but now I'd like to see Paul have sex with another woman. Do you think your wife would mind if I asked her."

"I'm sure that can be arranged." I replied, and with that I left the young married couple to snuggle together with the now shared satisfaction of the first of many fantasies fulfilled.

Photo #9 May 20

Martha in ecstasy with a slightly overweight, somewhat older black man's normal sized cock in her pussy

f/7.1 1/60 sec 52 mm ISO 640

Narrated by Martha

One of the things I like about swinging is the diversity. Swingers come from all walks of life; primary school teachers, nurses, mechanics, hardware store owners and their clerks. In a big gathering, there will be someone who does what you do. And then there is the range of ages and body types. And, of course, the skin tones from marble white to pitch black and every shade in between. And (this is the good part), if you're attracted to them, there is a good chance that they'll be attracted to you.

And so, it happened. We had met an African American couple at a campground for swingers who were as attracted to us as we were to them. We spent the afternoon hanging out around their trailer getting to know each other. Ben and Roselyn had intended to go to the Halloween dance that evening as (a very dark skinned) Snow White and Handsome Prince. Martha and I were going as Little Red Riding Hood and the Big Bad Wolf. At the last minute, Roselyn and I decided to trade costumes as well as husbands.

I've heard the warning that 'once she's gone black, she'll never come back', but that's a bunch of racist crap. Sure, part of the fun is the taboo of interracial sex, but isn't the taboo of extramarital sex part of the fun of swinging. We're swingers. Why wouldn't I get excited if a black cock was stuffed in my pussy? And it really wouldn't matter to me if his cock was only just a little above average. As for my husband, I know he likes to watch me have sex with other men and sex for me is even more exciting when I know he's watching.

Maybe it wasn't such a good idea for Roselyn and I to trade costumes. My breasts were nowhere near as large as Roselyn's. After Roselyn made a couple of attempts to stuff her large breasts into the small cups of my Little Red Riding Hood costume, she decided that the best solution was just to undo the top two buttons and let them all hang out.

I had a similar problem with her Snow White dress. I was at least 6 inches taller than Roselyn so a dress that barely touched her thigh left my pussy exposed. Steven suggested I wear a G-string, but Ben said that wouldn't be necessary. I went with Ben's suggestion. It was clear where the evening was going.

The dance was the usual raucous affair that you'd expect at a swinger's resort. I watched Roselyn's breasts bounce as she danced a fast number with Steven. The expression on his face and the bulge in his pants told me that he was enjoying the view and the prospects for the evening.

A slow dance with Ben had a similar effect on me. He was patient and gentle. When I felt his erection against my bare flesh, I was ready. We had a long passionate kiss and then headed to their trailer.

When we got near the trailer, we could hear that Steven and Roselyn had gotten there before us.

All the lights were on in the trailer as we came through the door. I looked for a switch to make it more "romantic', but Ben stopped me with a wave of his hand. "Roselyn likes to watch", he said softly. I did not protest.

Steven was on his back with Roselyn squatting on top of him. The contrast between the deep chocolate of her pussy and the bright pink of his cock was gorgeous. I worked hard on my rowing machine to keep my butt tight. Roselyn by nature had large breasts and an expansive butt. Although she was fit - that was obvious by the way she was riding up and down on Steven's cock -she could be described as having a full figure. You can only be one thing. I was a 50-something, pale skinned woman with curly brown hair, B-cup breasts and tight buns. Steven was obviously enjoying the pleasures of a woman who was an entirely different creature.

As I was taking in Steven and Roselyn, Ben has been losing his costume. I gasped audibly as his cock pressed into my pussy. I was ready to be fucked. The entire evening up to that point had been foreplay. The force of his next thrust sent me sprawling forward on the bed until my forehead rested on my husband's chest. Now I not only had a better view of my husband's pink shaft disappearing and reappearing in Roselyn's chocolate tunnel, I could smell the musky scent of their sexual arousal. I had the first of many little orgasms building to what I knew would be one of the year's best.

Roselyn was surprisingly reserved for an experienced swinger. That all disappeared in the bedroom. The difference in our anatomy was obvious from the start. The difference in our vocabulary was only evident in the act of coitus. I moan and I have been known to scream on rare occasions, but I never (well, almost never) use profanity. Encouraged by the stream of profanity from Roselyn's lips, I could not help myself in the carnal lust of our shared fucking. It was strangely surreal to hear my voice cry, "Fuck me, Ben. Fuck me harder". And he did.

Sexual arousal has the fascinating ability to change the limits of everything we think respectable about ourselves. Here I was screaming profanity while being fucked by a black man. Surely this was not the type of person that I was or wanted to be? Or was it? I couldn't deny then or later that I enjoyed the sight, sounds, smells and sensations of the four of us now side by side on a small bed in the back of a trailer. At that moment, I was willing to go wherever the evening was taking us so long as it continued to feel as good as it did at that moment. No rational limitations applied in my state of carnal arousal.

I was lost in the thrall of my second orgasm when I noticed Roselyn rise up and shift slightly. The tip of Steven's cock appeared from Roselyn's pussy dripping precum. She reached behind her to grab his shaft between her legs, leaned back and positioned him to enter her again. I watched fascinated as my husband's cock sank into another woman's asshole.

The effect on Steven was electric. He grunted like a bull in heat as he thrust up into her. Roselyn knew I was watching her. She touched my cheek lightly with her fingers so I would look up at her face and expressed her gratitude for sharing my husband with a sisterly smile.

Steven and I had never had anal sex. I had always considered it 'dirty', and, in more rational moments, I probably still do. But I was beyond rational thought when I twisted around as much as I could with Ben humping into me from behind and hissed at him.

"Do it!"

He understood. I felt the cold splash of lubricant running down my crack and then a finger inserted just far enough to feel the squeeze of my anal sphincter. The sensation was a strange mixture of pleasure and pain. Ben was patient. After a few seconds of involuntary tensing to repel the invading finger, I began to relax before another wave of mini-orgasms overcame me.

My husband was unaware of his wife's impending loss of anal virginity as his body stiffened in orgasm, sending streams of cum deep into Roselyn's dark recesses. I grunted loudly as Ben's shaft drove ever deeper into territory that he was the first to explore. After several thrusts, he pulled out and rolled me over on my back. Grabbing me behind the knees, he folded me in half and lifting my ass off the bed. Roselyn took his cock and guided it back into my no longer virgin asshole.

We might have wanted to continue like that all night but we were each too close to the edge. A half dozen strokes and Ben emptied himself into me. We all collapsed on the bed gasping for breath from the exertions: Steven and I in the center, Ben and Roselyn on either side of us.

The next thing that I remember is the warmth of sunlight and the smell of coffee. Steven was snuggled up behind me still breathing quietly in light sleep. Ben stood before me - naked, of course - holding a tray of coffee and sweet rolls.

Photo #10 June 14

A group of naked men and women in a flower garden laughing and waving for the camera

f/11 1/200 sec 52 mm ISO 100

Narrated by Martha and Steven

The cabin on the lake was a perfect setting for our unusual anniversary party. The view from the deck of the cabin was perfect for watching the sunset over the water and the isolation assured the privacy we required.

We had lost track of several of the couples who had played significant roles in our adventures. That was something we expected of a group in which everyone's life could have been upended by a single couple's indiscretion. Instead, I suppose we should have been surprised by the number of swinging friends with whom we had kept contact outside of the random meetings at swinging events.

Gretchen and Edgar were able to make it there despite having moved out of state a couple months after introducing us to swinging. Hugs and kisses mingled with laughter as friends greeted each new batch of arrivals until we were all assembled in the great room.

There was enthusiastic support for the album when we passed around the written vignettes and asked for suggestions for illustrations. We had been afraid that there might be interest but no volunteers. We were right about the interest but wrong about the volunteers. Naked bodies were (literally) falling all over each other to get in the photo shots for the album's very limited edition of one copy.

The plan was for the one copy to be sealed in a time capsule to be opened by a generation fifty years later. I remember my grandparents saying how shocked their parents had been when they were seen by a neighbor kissing on the front porch swing in the dark. We all agreed that in a couple generations swinging would be as acceptable as kissing in public had been taboo a couple generations before us.

As we were wrapping it all up, a young couple we had recently met asked for the attention of the group. They had enjoyed our party so much that they wanted to start their own album that night and invited us all to a future celebration of their adventures over the coming year. Their idea for the first photo: an orgy.

But that's another story.

Authors Notes:

Literotica's publication rules prevent us from posting the photos that we had in mind for our album. That may not be such a bad thing. You, the reader, are asked to imagine the people in the photos without trying to conform to our ideas of beauty. In fact, if we were professional photographers publishing for an audience interested in erotica, most of our friends and the two of us would not be in the photos. We find the naked bodies of our friends attractive because we know them as friends and as sexual partners to one or both of us. In the fantasy world of commercial porn, everyone is forever young, athletic and rich. In the real world of our lives, friends who smile at us in greeting and moan in pleasure when we have sex with them are beautiful regardless of age, ethnicity, the shape of their bodies or size of their houses.

So, try to imagine you and your partner and your friends in these vignettes. If you want to share, send us your suggestions for photos and we may just reply with our photos (or photos we found on the Internet of couples who look like us but are way less cautious as exhibitionists).

It has been some time since I posted a story. If you like this one, that's the encouragement I need to submit another.