All Comments on 'Our Holiday'

by Ashson

Sort by:
  • 25 Comments
Geon54Geon54about 6 years ago
A Tad Disappointed

Once you established that your twins had the initials D & P, I was sort of expecting a DP payoff. Maybe tomorrow?

ReedRichardsReedRichardsabout 6 years ago
Why do people read Ashson’s stories . . .

. . . if they’re just going to bitch about them? The stories are all the same, woman gets fucked because the guy confuses her thinking. The only reason to read more than one is because they’re amusing, so I read them, and give them 4 stars.

Anonys, lighten up! Ashson’s stories have no great moral to tell us, they’re just fun little flash stories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Just plain garbage

Just another damn whore Story and a clueless husband LOL. You could at least make the story believable

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
to give something like this four stars

is insulting to the good writers on this site. Why bother writing good stories when any piece of trash earns the same or better score?

Perhaps it's the reason only garbage seems to posted daily anymore. Willing cuckold and wimpy men stories seem to dominate this category. What's worse other writers seem to give them high scores for writing this trash. Figure that one out.

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggabout 6 years ago
The trouble with Ashson ....

Now if he catered to BTB faction , the author would make the twins female and narrator a wronged husband who is bouncing back from heartbreak with the nubile twosome on beach . Then the cheating wife discovers he's traded up and swims out to sea to drown . But no , Ashson has to play Jedi mind tricks where woman gets mesmerized into heated trysts with her conscience consigned to distant back seat .

Bottom line : Loving the dichotomy between words and deed when virtue is pilloried by privledge of the smooth operator. The worthy star should controls all that falls within its sphere in space and on fantasy website.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
"I couldn't be blamed if..."

"...a couple of men grabbed me while I was walking and molested me". Of course not! She can be blamed by not going directly to the police stantion and press charges! But what to expect from this writer, if he condones rape?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

Just proves if you show a possible loose woman a big cock she can't resist it, this so called faithful wife became a whore instantly, the odds on that she would be there for the next day's appointment.

ReedRichardsReedRichardsabout 6 years ago
Anony wrote:

"to give something like this four stars is insulting to the good writers on this site."

Ashson is a good writer, in his own way. His stories are amusing and light-hearted, which is exactly what he's trying to create. They're too over-the-top unbelievable for anyone to take seriously, and I don't.

He doesn't try to compete with the BTB or RAAC stories here; those just don't seem to be his style.

kimi1990kimi1990about 6 years ago
@Mr. Fantastic

The problem with Ashson isn't his writing, it's that he's a rapey bastard. The vast majority of his stories are in Non-consent, and a quick scan of the tags reveals that almost all of them involve women enjoying rape. He's a loathsome toad, and your comments are just creepy. I guess you can join Lorddoggyboy in his fondness for "women enjoy rape" creepiness, if you choose. Maybe Invisible Woman enjoys a good rape.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
SMFH

Besides the pseudo-rape stuff, it would be nice if the woman showed one freaking ounce of concern about getting nutted in by a couple of strangers behind her husband's back, if not some remorse or guilt about it, at least some concern that he will catch them in the act and dump her flat or maybe that these guys might blackmail her by threatening to tell her hubby what she's been up to unless she gives in to other sexual demands they have....or even catching an STD and having to explain that shit to hubby. I mean, even for selfish immature cheaters there is usually at least SOME fear, regret, or guilt (at least early on, before they build up a sense of entitlement in their warped minds) when it comes to betraying their spouse.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Sure it happened

several times over the holiday and what a way to celebrate a wonderful divorce and loss of family. You are my kind of whore... selfish, stupid and pregnant for the hearing.

Great way to end your marriage.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Awful

It's called rape. Why she doesn't kick him in the balls is beyond me. Ugly story of violence and non-con.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Ashson,

Worst story you have ever written. It sucks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Sold story

This wasn't rape and not really nonconsent. Wifey never protested other than a few words. If she would have resisted and left David would not have even tried to force. Just a story of a woman taking advantage of the opportunity to do it and still pretend she did not go looking for it. Instead of nonconsent I would call it taking advantage of an opportunity.

anon.1

rightbankrightbankabout 6 years ago
No thanks

Not for me

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
What a bunch of crap!!!

The women into your life have to be the world greatest sluts! Taken where the stand and its alright with them! Nice friends you have! If thats your lifestyl be aware STD and HIV are still relevant!!

JBEdwardsJBEdwardsabout 6 years ago
Lighten up!

Hey, guys, this is just a story! I may have my own problems, but I always enjoy Ashson's stories. I'm with Reed Richards, here.

Perhaps the story is not hyper realistic, but remember, the world is a big place, and there are all kinds of people out there. Do you really think no woman ever has an impetuous serendipitous affair when she thinks there will be no penalty for having done it? If not, it's a nice planet you live on. Enjoy it there.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

Friends back in early 90’s rented a house every year at the shore. Mostly repeat rentals so they saw many of the same people mixed families with kids and early twenties guys and girls renting for the summer. They started fucking a wife who was down there with hubby and three little ones. The week she was there they fucked her just about every day at some point. At least once during the week they all fucked her at the same time with one in each hole and the other to suck the nipples as they switched around . After the third year they would invite the family for burgers and beer . They would all sneak off to fuck her in some way and many times had her kiss hubby after she swallowed there load. They all liked the husband but not enough to stop fucking her. They had five year run then the family stopped going there. She swore she never cheated with anyone else. Three years after she stopped going they ran into her on a girls weekend away . Only two guys but they dped her as often as possible and one even fucked her married friend. Crazy people and she lovers her husband, imagine what she would do if she didn’t

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Its an open forum, . . .

you want to show your ass, have at it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
That was pathetic

Why is she married? She clearly doesn't even like her husband or have sex with him. And why would he stay married to such a cold fish who has no interest in him. Never mind her cheating and it was cheating willingly.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
re:anonymous-@ReedRichards

Do you really believe your own bullshit? Multiple accounts? There's a crazy in every category, reminds me of "bonnietaylor2", who got herself banned from a porn site for being a nut case. You Anon, are another nut case, maybe even the same. Who knows. May I suggest you stop reading comments, they seem to disturb you greatly, unless of course you need a reason to bitch. Is that it?

26thNC26thNCabout 6 years ago
Damn!

I actually agree with Kimi. Rape is Rape. What kind of woman enjoys being raped?

HaydenDLinderHaydenDLinderabout 6 years ago
Wow!

I gave it 5 stars. Why? Because I would read it again.

But I gotta tell ya. It's the comments that really take the prize.

All of the hate from you guys and clearly you ARE following him and you DID read the whole damned thing. I mean your odd freakin fans. But you're still Ash's fans.

God bless you, ya crazy little bastards.:)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Wow

Wow! What a total hot wife . I wish my wife would go out and have sex with random strangers. Maybe she could bring me home a nice disease with the creampie.

Just_WordsJust_Wordsover 2 years ago

That wasn't rape and cheating sluts are a dime a dozen and overpriced at that.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous