Our Night in the Spotlight

Story Info
A New Year's Eve Party Suprise for Zena & Uhl.
10.1k words
4.43
3.6k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Co-written by LadyZen735 & Uhl B. Wett

Day after Christmas sales are usually very boring and uneventful; people are tired, rude and hellbent on returning unwanted Christmas gifts. Despite my low opinion of those sales, Zena and I were up early on the 26th of December. We were at the local hardware store just after 8 A.M. I was over looking at a new 20-Volt drill and Zena was looking for a bargain on Christmas decorations when she was approached by a very pretty, black-haired lady, that I quickly recognized as our neighbor Veronica from across the street. Everyone on the block calls her Roni.

At around five foot nine, Roni was a little taller than Zena. She has long black hair and a dancer's body. The brown leather bomber jacket she wore hid her store-bought boobies, but the thin white cotton leggings she had on, were drawn up tightly between her ass cheeks and did little to hide her wide, dark landing strip and her fake bake tan-lines. Her stylish ensemble was capped off with a cream-colored knit scarf and gray suede, high heeled booties. Roni teaches Zumba on Mondays at the YMCA, and she had a backpack draped over her shoulder, so she must have had a class scheduled later.

Roni and her husband Ted were incredibly involved and extremely popular in the neighborhood and in our community. When Zena and I moved in early last summer, they were the first people to stop by and introduce themselves. Roni is a personal trainer, and her husband Ted owns and runs a corporate construction company. When I finished looking at drills and walked back over to Zena, the two were still talking. Roni smiled at me as she always does, then kissed Zena on the cheek and turned to leave, stopping briefly.

"So can we count on seeing you there?" gleamed Roni.

"Sure, we'll be there." replied Zena with a smile.

"Great!!! Be prepared to have an exciting time! I will email you the address, and OH! make sure you wear something very sexy; everyone always dresses to the nines for this party and trust me; you do not want any of these bitches looking hotter than you," said Roni before turning with a sinister smile and walking away, shaking her ass seductively.

"What was that all about? I asked Zena with a smile; watching Roni walk away.

As it turned out she was inviting Zena and I, mostly Zena, since she is a party waiting to happen to a big New Year's Eve Bash somewhere downtown. I told Zena she probably needed to be little careful about invites from Roni. When she asked me why I told her that back on Halloween, I was talking with Ted in the garage while her and Roni sat in the front porch. Ted had indicated to me at that time, that their marriage was quite "open," and he even hinted they might be swingers. Zena just smirked at me, blowing off my subtle warning as ridiculous.

"It's kind of funny," I teased "I always figured her for a shaver."

"I think that's just wishful thinking on your part baby;" she teased; "I saw you checking out her ass!" she added with a slap on the arm.

"What do you mean baby?" I replied trying to look innocent as I grabbed Zena's Buttocks; "You know your ass is the only one I want!" I told her, trying to kiss her cheek as she slipped away.

Before we even left the hardware store Zena was already contemplating what she was going to wear and how she was going to style her hair. We shopped around town for a couple more hours, then stopped by the Thirsty Beaver for lunch. The rest of the week was pretty normal for us, sex in the morning, sex in the afternoon and of course sex before bed. It was a wonderful week. Despite Zena's reassuring tone with regards to Ted and Roni, I still had my suspicions, but I managed to keep them to myself.

The morning of New Year's Eve we went to breakfast and then spent some time in our hot tub. During the afternoon we had a shaving party. I shaved her sweet pussy and ass for her, and she shaved my cock and balls for me. We had to fight back the impulse to jump each other's bones as the pull of the razor against tender flesh left us both aroused and needy. We both agreed we would fuck like rabbits that night when we got home and usher in the new year in an incredibly special way. Little did we know how truly special the night would be.

When Zena finished getting ready, she walked into the living room looking as sexy as she ever had. Baby was wearing a black sequined, nude panel, strapless, skintight, "Talk of the Town" mini dress. The sheer nude panels on the front and sides, did not allow for a bra or panties, so they stayed in her dresser drawer. Zena was sporting a pair of pure silk, seamed black thigh highs, six-inch, silver sequined, clear acrylic, stiletto heels, that clicked so sexy when she walked, and drop platinum earrings. She was gripping a silver Gucci clutch. She was "Porn Star Pretty."

I was dressed just the way Zena like's me to be, wearing a charcoal-colored tweed jacket, sky-blue colored, buttoned down, long sleeve oxford, with a dark crimson silk tie and a pair of Zena's lightly "Gucci and Coochie" scented, crimson colored silk panties folded like a handkerchief and protruding slightly from my breast pocket. My salt and pepper colored hair and goatee were neatly trimmed, and I had a new diamond stud in my left earlobe. The same earlobe that Zena likes to suck softly. Baby bought me everything I had on.

My faded Wrangler jeans were clinging tightly to my six-foot frame minus any boxers underneath, my freshly groomed thickness pressed firmly to the inner most part of my upper right thigh, the same thigh that Zena likes to rub as she sits next to me, while we are cruising down old country backroads. The outline of my cock was slightly less than discreet. I know the ladies like to look, and I don't mind being seen. Zena knows the cock I put on display and the cum that fills the big full balls that hang beneath it, both belong to her, and she seems to enjoy it when other women look or comment. Black lizard-skin, Lucchese Boots anchor my look, and click softly against the hardwood floor when I walk.

I wanted to take Baby doggy style on the coffee table before we left, but she would not let me. She just grabbed my crotch and squeezed as she winked at me. She grabbed her fur coat, and we headed out the door. Our afternoon grooming session must have left Zena just as aroused as it did me. Before I could get out of the drive Zena was unbuckling my pants. By the time we got to the stop sign at the end of our street, the swollen purple head of my cock was buried deep in the back of her throat. She sucked me and pumped me all the way to the party, keeping me on the ragged edge the entire trip.

When we arrived at the address that Roni emailed Zena, we were in the parking lot of what looked like an old, abandoned warehouse in the business district. I tapped her softly on the back of her bobbing head and she let out a long, frustrated sounding moan, pulled her warm, wet lips from my saliva covered cock, sat up, and looked around. There were 40-50 cars and trucks parked in the lot. No lights were visible inside, and only an antique shepherd hook style light, mounted just above a single metal entry door was lit outside. Zena gave my cock one last "from the balls up" suck, popped her lips, and smiled.

"OK Baby let's go check it out!" she exclaimed as she opened the passenger side door to turn on the interior light, leaving me with my hard cock sticking out of my pants.

I put my hard cock away and zipped up as Zena checked her hair and make-up in the lighted vanity mirror. I sighed softly and looked over at her teasingly.

"Baby, I have lip gloss on my cock and balls," I told her with a smile, pulling her to me for a quick kiss.

"That makes you one lucky fucker, because these lips only suck one dick," she replied biting my lower lip softly and staring into my eyes.

By then my pants were buttoned and zipped, so Zena fixed my belt and we headed towards the door. Baby's big braless tits bounced, her ass swayed, and her heels clicked in a rhythmic cadence as we walked across the asphalt lot. I put my hand on her firm round buttock, just to feel it move as we walked. We got to the door and went up the four concrete steps. The door was locked so we rang the buzzer below the sign that read "Push here for entry." We heard the door unlock electronically and a female voice.

"Please come in," said a sexy young voice.

Just inside the door was a waist high wooden counter, behind it was a short sexy co-ed, who's name according to her name tag was Megan. She had long blonde hair that hung to the middle of her back. She was wearing a cream colored, zippered fleece, sleeveless vest with her firm round tits overflowing the top, and a black pleated, micro mini skirt that barely covered her creamy white ass, black fishnet thigh highs, red leather "Come fuck me" pumps and a pink lacey thong. We knew that only because her short skirt did not cover her firm young ass.

She asked for our names, and we gave them to her, she checked the guest list, raised her eyebrows, and smiled coyly.

"You are the guests of honor and newbies, that's very interesting." She said seductively.

She grabbed a flashlight from the counter. Behind the counter was a large, laser engraved wooden sign. In big letters were "SGSC;" in smaller letters below it was a greeting that read;" Welcome to the Slippery Gap Social Club." I knew at that moment exactly where we were. For my baby, the answer was just a short elevator ride away. Little Megan took Zena gently by the hand and led us down a long dark hallway to an old freight elevator. She closed the safety fence once we were in and threw the switch as a single incandescent bulb began to swing softly above our heads, and upward we started to go.

"Going Up?" Megan teased biting her lower lip. "Going down is so much more fun, don't you think," she teased, as the elevator moved slowly skyward, past one dark, empty, and chilly floor to our destination.

We could hear music and laughter growing louder and clearer as the elevator moved upward. When the elevator car came to a stop, we were facing a brick wall. We turned to face the light behind us, and what we saw next took Zena by surprise, to say the least. Megan led us from the elevator into a huge room, which must have been almost two thirds of the entire floor. The walls were rustic brick, and neon signs lit the perimeter of the room. Three ninety-inch big screen TVs on three different walls were showing a College Football Bowl Game

There must have been thirty or more couples in various stages and styles of dress, some fully dressed, some in sexy Lingerie and others completely naked, all socializing, drinking, and having a good time. From the eager looks on their faces they appeared to waiting for something or someone. We took it in stride, as we took all in. Saying hello, shaking hands, and introducing ourselves to other party attendees as they passed by us. It was a friendly group, a very friendly group. Zena took a deep breath, and I watched her lovingly as she trembled nervously.

"Ohhh what the... I hate it when you are right... what have I gotten us into baby" said Zena softly under her breath, tightly squeezing my hand.

"I told you baby, I just had a feeling," I replied with a soft chuckle and a reassuring kiss to her cheek... "Just relax."

Megan had slipped behind us as we took in all the sights, all the eye candy, and all the seductive and enticing features and creatures the room had to offer. Megan placed her left hand on Zena's left buttock and her right hand on my right buttock and gave us both a gentle squeeze before she left us there for the evening.

"You kids have fun now.... I will be downstairs if either of you need me," she said as she closed the security gate and disappeared down the dark shaft.

"I think I need a drink baby" Zena whispered in my ear. I took her by the hand, and we started heading for the bar, exchanging greetings with couples along the way.

It almost felt like we were being devoured by their eyes, as they spoke. We were about halfway to the bar when a beautiful light skinned Black girl appeared smiling, holding a small round drink tray with two flutes of champagne, and two pink rubber "guest" bracelets. She was completely naked except for her pink high heels. Her breasts were ample and round, her hard nipples were a dark chocolate brown, and she had a full, dark, neatly trimmed bush. On the top of her left breast, she had her name eloquently tattooed. She was both pretty and friendly.

"You guys must be Zena and Uhl," she said with a smile. "My name is Cassie; I will be your hostess for the evening. We have been waiting for you," she said handing us both a sparkling flute.

"Please make yourselves at home and feel free to make new friends. I will be back soon to take you to the room."

"The room?" I asked curiously.

"Yes, the room where Ted and Roni are waiting for you" she said with a smile, before walking away, softly swaying her ass.

I held Zena close, and we walked arm in arm around the room. The place was large and beautiful. The windows on the third floor were all painted black from the insides. The floor was carpeted except for the stage at one end and the adjacent dance floor where a DJ tower stood. There was a large fully stocked bar and tables in the social area, four large regulation sized pool tables, a large inviting hot tub, a small "gloryhole" room and a squeaky-clean modern shower area. All apparently hidden discreetly from the outside world and the Slippery Gap City Council.

We walked around and looked at everything the club had to offer for almost ten minutes before our sexy hostess Cassie returned and asked us if we were ready. Ready? Ready for what I wondered to myself. With a soft "Follow Me" twitch of her head, Cassie turned and headed through the room to the far wall. In the center of the wall was a big wooden door with "PRIVATE" on it. Cassie knocked on the door using a very unusual cadence and rhythm. A loud buzz was heard, and the door unlocked as Cassie turned back toward us.

"Have fun and I will see you again when it's over," said Cassie, kissing us both softly on the cheek before walking away.

When it's over? I thought to myself. When what is over? Zena took my arm in hers and pulled me closer. I could tell she was nervous and even a little scared.

"Baby, what the fuck is going on?" she whispered nervously planting a kiss on my cheek.

"I don't know Sexy, but I have a feeling we are about to find out," I replied softly, pulling her closer.

We walked slowly and tentatively into the dark room It was eerie quiet, and Zena held me close, Suddenly the sound of large commercial style electrical breaker being thrown, rang out. Without any warning a series of low intensity spotlights lit up from the ceiling above an armless wooden chair, casting an eight-foot diameter beam of light around it. There was a small round wooden table sitting next to the chair with what looked like a bottle of lubricant sitting atop it and a towel. There was a large wicker basket sitting on floor, on the opposite side of the chair. Moments later, a man's voice filled the room.

"Hello Uhl and Zena Welcome to the Slippery Gap Social Club. It is New Year's Eve, and you are our Guests of Honor. We hope you do not mind all the secrecy, as you may have guessed by now, we are a very elite and discreet group. This is your initiation of sorts, before you get to see everyone's faces and meet everyone. It is also your invitation to come join our little group." the male voice told us.

The next voice we heard was female, soft sexy and well-spoken as she gave us a summary of what was about to happen. It sounded remarkably like our neighbor Roni.

"You two make a wonderful couple. We all hope that you love as good as you look. We are going to put you through our highest-level evaluation to see if you are worthy of being part of our little group. This is what we want you to do. Uhl, first we want you to lick Zena's pussy until she cums. then Zena, we want you to suck Uhl's cock, but do not let him cum, tease him until he begs. Once he begs, we want to watch you two fuck; using any position and orifice of your choosing."

"When you have both cum hard and your coupling is over, if you meet our approval, the lights will come up, you will be introduced and welcomed into our remarkably diverse and unique group. If you do not meet our lofty standards, you will be led by flashlight from the premises and spend the rest of your lives wondering who in town, and how many of us watched you fuck. You have the right to walk away now and decline our challenge, but understand that if you do, you will never be invited back again. Do you understand?"

We looked at one another and Zena took my hand, like she was ready to leave. I stopped her and looked again into her big brown eyes.

"What's the matter Zena?" I asked softly.

"Baby, I don't think I can do this. With whom knows how many people watching? Fuck baby, that's asking a lot from me," she explained.

"Lover, you have proven to me that you can do anything when we are together. Just love me like you did last night and you will again tomorrow, OK?" I told her.

With tears welling up in her eyes, and biting her lower lip, Zena nodded yes, and I told the voices from the darkness we accept their challenge. The room broke out into light applause, then quickly went silent. I pulled Zena close, and we both took a deep breath as I softly caressed her upper arm and shoulder, silently mouthing the words; I LOVE YOU.

"We're ready" I told those in charge of the ceremony.

After hearing the same, soft pleasant female voice from the darkness telling me to strip, I did so, slowly, and somewhat hesitantly beneath the spotlights, then stood in front of Zena completely naked and fully erect. I stood there staring at her, as she stared back. She was nervous and trembling, and I was anxious to get her in my arms and calm her fears. There was a moment of silence as I stood there naked, before the same sultry female voice prompted me to lick Zena's sweet pussy. I smiled at Zena as she smiled nervously back at me.

As I was stripping, I heard the low hum of an electric motor above my head. I looked up as I unbuttoned my shirt and discovered a high-quality video camera moving around the well-lit circle on the floor, on a metal track hanging above. The sight of it was cleverly blocked by the glare of the multiple spotlights. It had a high-powered zoom lens, and it appeared to be operated remotely. I assumed by someone in room, I was very curious about what was going on, but I had been asked to eat my baby's pussy, and I do not have to be asked twice to lick her sweet wet cunt.

"This was your idea Baby, let's make the best of it," I whispered as Zena sat slowly down onto the chair, dragging her pretty painted fingernails gently along the underside of my rigid shaft.

As I knelt on the floor in front of her, a large drop of sweet, clear, precum emerged from the tip of my twitching cock and ran halfway down along the underside of my thick veiny shaft, then dripped onto the hardwood floor beneath me. My smooth full balls jutted from between upper thighs as I went down on all fours and placed my hands softly on Zena's knees, even the puckered ring of my ass was on display. My baby knowingly as lovers do, lifted her hot, sexy ass slightly as my hands pushed apart her trembling thighs, slowly and delicately revealing the warm, moist, glistening seam of her delicious pink folds.

"Oh my God Baby, I can't believe we are doing this," she whispered.

"It's OK Baby, I've got you" I whispered back, curling my hands softly around her shapely thighs from the underside and pulling her sexy ass gently to the edge of the chair.

Zena's tight clingy dress rolled back up over her firm round buttocks and gathered around her narrow waist as her hot, sexy ass slid across the seat of the cold wooden chair. Her sweet feminine scent quickly grabbed my attention. My nostrils flared, my cock throbbed, and my mouth watered in anticipation of my first sweet taste of her delicious fuck-hole. I pushed her legs widely apart and lightly kissed her upper thighs, just above the lace tops of her pretty silk stockings. Baby moaned softly and shook visibly as I placed warm, wet butterfly kisses around and upon her steamy sex. She pushed her fingers through my hair, tangling them as she pulled me closer and pushed my face deeper into her intoxicating wetness.