Our Night in the Spotlight

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What? No baby, not here. Not in front of all these people" she whimpered, just a week out from losing her anal cherry.

"Did you prepare yourself before we left, like I asked you to?" I asked her.

"Yes baby, just like you told me to, but that was for you; for tonight after we get home," she replied softly, twisting her body atop me and cupping my nape. "Baby, are you sure? In front of everyone?"

"Baby, do you trust me?" I asked.

"Yes, I do but....," replied Zena.

"Then give the me the keys to your ass baby girl and let Daddy drive you home," I teased with a grin.

"You are fucking insatiable" she whispered, shaking her head with a smile, before turning away and slowly lowering her body down onto my lap.

Zena eased back and straddled my lap and rubbed her toned, sexy, stocking clad legs against mine as she hovered above my cum drenched cock. I reached around and softly cupped her amazing tits. Her hard nipples poked from between my fingers as I kissed her softly between the shoulders. She grabbed her ass cheeks and spread them wide as I pushed the warm slippery head of my cock to her quivering pucker. Baby closed her eyes and pursed her lips, allowing a soft nervous moan to filter through them as she pushed back onto my cock.

She let go of her ass cheeks and placed her hands flat on my knees to steady herself as the spongy, wet, slippery head of my cock began to stretch her hot shiny funnel. I wondered if she might still be a little sore since only a week ago, I took her ass cherry in front of the fireplace. She grunted and gasped as my head breeched her sphincter muscle. She stopped there to catch her breath and try to relax before sliding the rest of the way down over my thick veiny shaft. Her thighs began to tremble as she slid slowly down onto my lap until my entire cock disappeared inside her ass.

"Fuck baby, you feel so good," I whispered pulling her back against my chest. "So much heat and so much friction. I am going to give an ass fucking you will never forget."

"Ohhh, Fuck baby! go slow" she whimpered softly reaching over her head, tangling her fingers in my hair, pulling my warm wet lips from her shoulder to the nape of her neck, all the while; making her magnificent tits and those hard, dark nipples the center of attention.

"Kiss me you fucker" she begged softly.

I began slowly rolling my hips, pushing my hot, rigid shaft in and out as I slid my right-hand down between her creamy thighs and cupped her cum filled sex. My baby's pussy was soft and dripping uncontrollably. I pushed my fingers deep enough between her thighs to feel my shaft gliding in and out of her ass. I dragged them gently upward over her warm slippery mound, letting them sink slowly into her wet gaping hole, pushing them in and out in opposite rhythm with my cock moving in her ass. Zena arched her back and rocked her hips making my thrusts go deeper and her ass fuck sweeter for both of us.

Baby's lower lip was already fluttering, and her tummy was bouncing when I reached down and put my hands behind her knees. I pulled her legs back and spread them wide so that everyone in the room could see her smooth, beautiful pussy drip and watch her hungry ass devour my throbbing cock. Zena was much more relaxed and comfortable with my cock deep in her ass than she was her first time, just a week ago. In no time she was holding her own legs wide open, and I was slapping her hard, swollen clit with my wet, slippery fingers.

"God baby, your cock feels sooo good," she moaned. "Fuck my ass baby, fuck it good. I need your cum in my ass."

It was clear that Zena was getting close again, I had never made her cum six times in a single fuck session, five was the benchmark. I wondered to myself If I could even get her to six, and if I could even cum again so quickly. There seemed to be a lot on the line, and while fucking Zena like this was indeed exciting, it felt like a lot of pressure. Baby's well fucked cunt dripped onto my shaft provided more and more natural lube until soon my cock was slamming in and out of her ass, her tits were flailing, and my balls were slapping against her hot, wet pussy, from below.

I reached up with my left-hand and grabbed a handful of her hair, pulling her head back as I sucked hard and bit softly on her neck and shoulder. I slapped her tits briskly with my right-hand and she moaned softly. I slapped them again, then wrenched her nipples and she screamed with delight. Zena was teetering on the ragged edge and about to go somewhere she had never been before. She was panting, moaning, and groaning, writhing, and flailing, as a sixth and final orgasm overtook her with more force, more intensity, and less warning, than any of those preceding it.

With a loud yelp and a hard pelvic thrust, Zena's pussy exploded against her clit rubbing fingers like a warm, shaken, can of soda, squirting uncontrollably into the air and coating the floor in front of us as everyone looked on. Her ass tightened around my swelling cock as her release shook her to the core. She went completely limp in my arms just as my own orgasm started to build. I held her upright and fucked her hard and deep, pummeling her tight hole until the base of my cock turned blood red and erupted deep inside her like a volcano spewing hot, molten lava.

The sheer heat and tightness of her throbbing ass prolonged my release and had me shooting and oozing cum inside her for what seemed like forever, until my spent cock slipped from her gaping hole, and dribbled onto my lower abdomen. Our no holds barred; twenty-minute ass fuck had clearly taken its toll on both of us. I cradled Zena's limp; almost lifeless body against me until she started to come around. I kissed her cheek softly and told her I loved her. Her hair was hanging in her face, her cheeks were tear stained, and her shaking legs would not hold her.

Sometime during the haze and all the confusion, the house lights came up and we became surrounded by people. Many were fulling clothed, but some were naked, including our neighbor Roni who took Zena by the hand and helped her gently from my lap. Before she slid from my lap, Zena turned, wrapped her arms around my neck and kissed me deeply.

"Fuck, I love you baby," she whispered softly touching the bloody bitemark on my shoulder, almost in tears. "I am so sorry baby."

"She can't take any more of this Uhl; and I can't either, my pussy is soaked" smiled Roni as she steadied Zena in her arms. "Come on baby, let's get you cleaned up,' she said softly, leading Zena over to a nearby chair.

Roni's husband Ted appeared with a damp wash cloth and wiped the blood from shoulder and collarbone. As my head began to clear, I looked around the room, it was huge. My eyes locked on my beautiful lover across the room and hers locked to mine. She mouthed the words; "I Love you" and I mouthed them back, we both smiled, then engaged the people busy around us, both men and women. Some said hello, some complimented us on what they had just witnessed, saying it was hotter than anything they had witnessed before, but they were all super friendly and very respectful.

After a bottled water, some minor first aid, and a thorough cleansing, Roni led us to the shower room, kissed us both on the cheek and told us to take a long hot shower and relax before we came back into the room to join the others and celebrate New Year's. She handed us both a fresh white linen robe and then disappeared into the darkness as the mirror ball in the center of the room painted the walls and everything between them with multi-colored shards of reflected light. We never spoke as I took Zena by the hand led her into the shower.

I turned on the hot water, grabbed two new puffballs and a fresh bottle of coconut scented body wash, then took Zena softly by the hand. Arm in arm we stepped beneath the water's spray as thick heavy steam swirled up around us. I pushed Zena's wet hair from her face, cupped her cheeks, and kissed her tenderly, once, twice, three times without saying a word. Baby pressed her head to my chest as I gently lathered her back and bottom. She was quite tender and winced slightly as I dragged the soapy puffball gently upward across her ass crack. She kept staring at the teeth marks on my shoulder.

I pushed her gently against the cold tile wall and knelt in front of her, lathering her up slowly from her tits to her toes. As I turned her slowly to face the wall so that I could lather her backside, I heard the town clock at the courthouse, just a couple blocks away chime eleven times. Only an hour left until the new year arrives. I thought to myself. How can I make this New Year; our first together, even more special for Zena. That's when it hit me, I needed to talk with Ted as soon as Zena and I finished our shower. We continued, basking beneath the hot water spray as other couples came and went.

A young Asian women came over, caressed Zena's shoulder, and asked her if she was bisexual. Zena blushed then giggled and politely told her no. We even got asked if we might be interested in a same room partner swap by a young Black Couple. We smiled and graciously declined. Everyone at the club was really nice, the rules were posted around the room, and it was clear that here; "No" means "NO," end of story. The club was clean, and the people were classy, not street trash. There was a dress code, even valet parking was available. The club is only open on weekends.

Zena and I finished our long soothing shower. We dried off and donned our crisp, white, fluffy, terry cloth robes. I took her by the hand and walked slowly back out into the main room. The music was thumping and there were couples in various states of dress, engaging in different forms of sexual play all over the premises. There was a couple fucking on the sofa near the pool tables, a woman being spit roasted on a coffee table and a young man getting a blow job from an older woman at the bar, which prompted Zena to stop and turn, then ask me if she was really a good sucker.

"Baby, you are the best," I told her pulling her close and kissing her forehead as she drew tiny circles against my chest with the tip of her middle finger.

Ted and Roni saw us make our way in from the shower and motioned for us to come to the stage area. They brought up on stage and in front of the assembled the group. We figured it was decision time, and it was. A private vote had been taken, and the results were in. Before he shared the results with us Ted smiled.

There were ninety-six members in favor of making us part of their private, elite, little group. None were opposed. We were confirmed with a round of applause, handshakes, and kisses from the group. The look on Zena's face was priceless when Roni handed her a thumb drive and told her it was the entire video of the two of us fucking. She told Zena, everyone who could not fit into the room, so they all watched us fuck on the big screens.

"OMG! are you fucking kidding me?" queried Zena nervously.

We were each given membership cards, a printed copy of the club rules, and SGSC stickers for our vehicles, and Zena was even given a pink silk thong with "SGSC" embroidered on the front in black. Of course, we had to pose for the obligatory "welcome to the group" photo with Ted and Roni. We were all naked, Ted was at Zena's right side with his left arm around her and his right-hand resting against her ass cheek and Roni was turned slightly at my left side with her arms draped loosely over my shoulder and her dark hairy pussy pressed firmly against my left upper thigh.

Midnight was coming and time was wasting, after the congratulations and thank you phase of our evening was over, and everyone was heading for a soft spot with someone special to ring in the new year, I pulled Ted quickly aside.

"Hey buddy is there a way to get on the roof of this place?" I asked.

"Yeah, there is, but we keep the door to the roof stairway locked" he said.

"Can I get the key?" I asked anxiously.

Ted nodded curiously, then handed me the key and pointed towards the stairs. I thanked him, and took Zena by the hand, still in her robe, to the roof top. I opened the door; only to find that it had begun to snow. The rooftop was covered with a dusting of snow. There were only a few minutes left until Midnight. I led my baby to the center of the roof, took off my robe and asked for hers.

"Baby, are you fucking crazy? It's cold out here and it's snowing for God's sake" she told me.

I sighed deeply; "I know, I just wanted you to dance naked alone with me at midnight." I whispered, turning to retrieve my robe from the rooftop A/C unit.

That is when I felt something soft and warm against my arm. It was Zena's robe; she had taken it off and was standing there naked with her arms outstretched. Her nipples were as hard as diamonds, her legs were trembling and her pretty, long brown hair was covered with snow. A woman only does crazy shit like this when she truly loves a man, I thought to myself.

The Town Hall clock read 11:59 PM as I pulled out my phone and searched quickly for my playlist. I selected "After the Thrill is Gone by the Eagles," and we slow danced barefoot and naked in the snow as the big clock down the block chimed midnight. By the time the first verse and the twelve bell tolls had finished, fireworks were exploding above our heads, and before the song ended, we were joined on the roof by more than twenty-five other couples, all dancing naked in the snow, to usher in the New Year. It was quite a sight.

We grabbed our robes, and ran down the crowded stairs, still naked, and hopped quickly into the hot tub to warm out bodies.

A few minutes later, a click, a tap-tap, and a soft squeal, poured through the speakers; it was Ted.

"I personally want to Thank our newest members; Zena and Uhl for starting a new tradition here at SGSC. In the seven year's we have been in existence, we have never had anyone dance naked on the roof until tonight! Starting next year, it will become a regular part of our New Year's Eve Celebration," said Ted to a round of applause.

Zena cupped my cheeks, rubbed her nose against mine and whispered softly.

"You Silly Man, God, I love you," said Zena, following that with a long deep kiss.

"Happy New Year Baby;" I whispered softly.

Zena and I had on multiple occasions talked openly about possibly bringing another woman into our bedroom for her to enjoy, but we had never, ever discussed making multiple partners part of our sexual portfolio. Now we have some options and a few new friends to explore with, so only time will tell where it all leads.