All Comments on 'Our Night in the Spotlight'

by UhlBWett

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
LadyZen735LadyZen735over 1 year ago

♥️♥️♥️

Helen1899Helen1899about 1 year ago

it certainly passed the wet pussy test. Being a friend of the main author, I find it amazing that he could write such a sexy story, he is a lovely man, seemingly withdrawn maybe a little shy. Obviously behind the bedroom door he is obviously a tiger, perhaps I need to get to know him better - giggles. Whilst hot and a good masturbating story, it would be much improved with me as the lead lady character, no way would i have said no to the Asian beauty. However to be at my best, I would want a naked UhlBwett sporting an erection in the audience, it would spur me to further decadence, 5* I will read more stories . and comment further.

.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago
excellent!

Although too short, Our Night in the Spotlight is a marvelous story, but the story involving these characters, Echoes From the Marsh, is best read before this one. The mood in Our Night in the Spotlight is wonderfully romantic all the way through, and the love scenes are beautifully written. Five stars.

Helen1899Helen18995 months ago

I still think the author missed a trick with me.

Helen1899Helen18992 months ago

I can't believe only me reads this hot sexy story. My comments about the author, were so wide of the mark, he is a very confident, sexual man, it doesn't surprise me that h he writes these hot stories

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userUhlBWett@UhlBWett
I am a typical well-traveled American boy, for me it's Chevrolets and Harleys. I have a wealth of erotic knowledge and experience to draw from when writing erotica. My work is mostly a combination that I like to call the three F's, fact, fantasy and fiction as I prefer real li...