Our Sex Vacation Day 3

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She just nodded her head yes.

Sean stepped back into the room and said, "Lori, thank-you. You were great and I hope that maybe we get another opportunity before we all leave. He also kissed her cheek and then went out the door.

I stood up and said, "Come on Hon we better shower you off before we go back to our room."

I pulled her to her feet and led her to the bathroom. I turned on the shower and helped her wobbly body get in. I stepped in and soaped her well-fucked body.

We got out and dried off.

We went out the door and walked hand in hand to the elevator and then to our room.

Once in the room I turned back the bed and got her to bed.

She looked up at me and asked, "Do you think I'm a whore now?"

I bent down, kissed her, and replied, "Honey I think you are the sexiest woman here and I loved watching you tonight."

She said, "It was fun wasn't it?"

I answered, "Yes it was, and I can't wait to see what they have planned for tomorrow."

She laughed, "Right now I couldn't fuck anything. I feel like I have had a steel bar up my pussy."

I smiled and replied, "I'm sure you do but I bet that in the morning you will be ready again for whatever comes."

She mumbled, "I hope your right" and drifted off to sleep.

I looked at the clock and could not believe it was four thirty. I crawled into bed, snuggled in behind her, and went to sleep.

12