Our Two Girls

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Not to be outdone, Sam, the taller of the two paid her way through university by taking modeling work, and by the time she graduated she was already well known on the catwalks of Paris and London and New York. Like her sister, the world really is her oyster, and Milkie and my Mum have been bowled over by some of the famous and good-looking men she has bought home.

The two of them are both quite famous in their way, and in the newspapers and magazines all the time, the famous Masters twins. But they always have time to come back and see their Mum and Dad, not to forget the two sets of grandparents, who are so proud that it's almost painful.

Not really ----- Milkie and I know just how they feel.

And no, I haven't got a single thing to blame my first wife for any more.

++++++++++++++++

Well there you are, a nice happy ending.

Hope you enjoyed it, and I'd love to hear from you.

Three brownie points to the first one of you who gets the words to the ditty right. You remember, the one about the young man from Kent. Hope you were concentrating.

Sorry if I don't always get round to acknowledging all the public comments, but I really, really do appreciate them. Yes, even the not so good ones, but perhaps not so much.