All Comments on 'Out of Darkness Ch. 11'

by lilgirlsix

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
catman71catman71over 11 years ago
hmmm

i thought so, not in this manner, but i thought so

camo1980camo1980over 11 years ago

Another great chapter, thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Finally!

Been checking the site daily for the next chapter, glad the formating issues finally got sorted out. Is it going to take another week for the next chapter??

lilgirlsixlilgirlsixover 11 years agoAuthor
Sorry for the long wait.

The next chapter should be up in about a week. That is always my goal, about every 6-7 days.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Great...Another Chapter

Love this series , always look forward to reading the next chapter. Keep the great work coming!!!!

katgoddess1katgoddess1over 11 years ago
Twisted

After that, I wonder if he really needs Leona as his mate, or if his desire for her is just a memory from what he was before his change. What happened to his dire wolf cubs? Did they all grow up only to die under his claws so that he could win the dire wolf bitch again?

AhzureDragonAhzureDragonover 11 years ago
Spinning

Every time I start to put the puzzle together and just about complete the outside edge you go and add more pieces. I love it. Keep up the great work. I am looking forward to meeting the grandfather and for her mate to shift back to human form. And don't think I missed the cliff hanger of I have good news...... about his condition. Sneaky and mean.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
OMG

OMG i can't wait for the nest ch...i am so in love with all your work..keep up the awesome writings...ty so much for all this awesome work...

TiyeTiyeover 11 years ago
Twisted 2

Oh yes @katgoddess1 I was thinking the exact same thing. Great minds think alike. I am an addicted fan of your stories lilgirlsix please keep writing.

MizTMizTabout 11 years ago
Plot Thickens

You always have something or someone you add to every chapter and this is no exception. And what of Kelly, nothing says welcome to the world of Were like finding not only the man you love is a Were but that you have a twin also. And just wait till Erobos finds all that awaits him here in the U.S.A .

Looking forward to catching up......

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

I really really really REALLY hope kelly is Erobos' descendent. Maybe it's just me but I have a strong feeling that she's related to him in some way or another.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous