Out of Darkness Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"But she is my mate." Erobos couldn't clear his head. No, Leona is my mate. I must not forget that!

"Erobos, a Dire Wolf female is the mate of whatever male wins her for that breeding." The Vampire watched him carefully. Erobos did not understand.

The Vampire laughed to himself. Adrastos had finally paid the price for pushing the Vampires from this island. Not only had he been killed by his own son, but his son would not be able to sire any werewolves, only mindless Dire Wolves.

The Vampire led Erobos from the dungeon. He patted him on the shoulder. "Your mate will be safe here with me. And any cubs you sire will be cared for. It is all for the best, Erobos. Trust me, my young wolf."

Erobos stumbled out of the castle, his brain muddled. No, that could not have been his mate. She didn't bite him, there was no bond. Leona was his mate. He had to find Leona.

****************

San Francisco Airport, California -- Present Day

The little boy almost made it to the tall man standing against the wall before his mother grabbed him by the hand, dragging him away as she scolded him in a whisper. "Stay away from him! Never trust a stranger!" The mother glanced quickly over her shoulder. Was he watching them? He hadn't moved a muscle in the last two hours. It was creepy.

Erobos lifted his lip in a sneer as he watched it all through his dark glasses. This wait for his flight was tedious. And being surrounded by humans didn't make it any more pleasant. He had noticed a few females that could rival even Seraphina, but he didn't have the time for fun and games. He was running out of time. He needed to get that girl back! She was his only hope.

He looked at his watch and sighed quietly to himself. Two more hours before his flight left. He could have been half way there by now if his men had shown up. What had happened to his Betas? They would die in the most horrible ways they could ever imagine once he had the time to deal with them. But he had more important matters to attend to at the moment.

This was all the fault of that damn Vampire! Erobos had been young and naïve and easily influenced and deceived. The Vampire had made him into a slave to a mate that wasn't bonded to him; a fate no werewolf could tolerate. And yet he had endured it for over one thousand years!

But would happen if he couldn't find Dire Wolves in time? What would she do? Erobos closed his eyes, willing the thoughts of her out of his brain. No, he would think only of Leona, not the beast that awaited him. As soon as he had the girl back he would look again for Leona.